The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3311

over a year ago bookworm118 said…
big smile
post soon!XD
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
a what? i have no idea what u just said cinnominbubble.
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Seriously what did she say?
But in other news nobody was harmed in a explosion caused by Zues being a grumpy pants!
* thunder rumbles*
" Oh shut up dude! you know you are a grumpy lord of the skys my mom is much more calm the you!"
Athena rulez
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
smirk
Lol what I said was ok then I am confused.I don't know what you guys are talking about!:) But thank you guys for not ignoring me when I have something to say... Sometimes...*mischievous*
over a year ago dhowe14 said…
If they thought the minotaur was suspenseful wait until we get to the other battles!
over a year ago Blitz---- said…
cake
OMG SO FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Post again soon please
over a year ago book-worm said…
Post!!!!
over a year ago -artemis- said…
heart
POST!!!!(octave Higher)
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Im working on it just be patient
ok
heart
PLEASE POST, I HAVE CAUGHT UP ON ALL OF MY FORUMS*COUNTS FORUMS*ALL 82 OF THEM JK, JK, ALL 7 OF THEM, I BET CINNOMIN HAS MORE!
oookkaaaaaaaaayyy..............
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
The good news: We found Conner and Travis. The bad news: They were locked in a coat closet with only their boxers on.
"Chris tricked us," Travis said sounding a bit ashamed.
"Are you wearing Spider Man boxer-shorts?" Katie asked Travis who was blushing.
"They were on sale," He answered avoiding her eyes.
"And the Batman ones?" Katie looked at Conner.
"It was a buy one get one free sale," Conner tried looking extremely embarrassed.
"Where's Chris?" Clarisse asked proudly.
"We don't know," Travis and Conner asked in unison.
"Well how about we continue reading and he'll show up when he shows up," Frank suggested.
Everyone agreed and walked back to the living room, including Travis and Conner who were only in their boxers.
"I Play Pinochle With A Horse," Thalia said.
"Chiron wouldn't like being referred to as a horse," Rachel said gingerly.
"I. Was. Twelve." Percy said flatly.
I had a weird dream full of barnyard animals. Most of them wanted to kill me. The rest wanted food.
"And you said you don't have imagination,": Travis said chuckling.
"Dude, just put some pants on!" Percy begged.
I must've woken up several times, but what I heard and saw made no sense, so I just passed out again. I remember lying in a soft bed, being spoon-fed something that tasted like buttered popcorn, only it was pudding. The girl with curly blonde hair hovered over me, smirking as she scraped drips off my chin with the spoon.
"I bet that was fun, huh Annabeth," Reyna smirked. "Cleaning up Percy's drool."
"Well as his girlfriend I'm aloud to clean a lot more than his drool," Annabeth shot back.
"Annabeth!" Percy said shocked.
Reyna and Annabeth began a major glaring contest as Thalia started to read again.
When she saw my eyes open, she asked, "What will happen at the summer solstice?"
"Straight to the punch, huh?" Jason asked.
Annabeth shrugged.
I managed to croak, "What?"
"You honestly thought I'd know," Percy questioned. "I thought you knew me better than that?"
"Yeah. I do now. But back then I didn't," Annabeth explained.
She looked around, as if afraid someone would overhear. "What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!" "I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I don't . . ." Someone knocked on the door, and the girl quickly filled my mouth with pudding.
"Note to self: When you want a guy to shut up just give him food," Katie joked.
"Oh, Ha Ha Ha, real funny," Travis grumbled, still wearing only his boxers.
The next time I woke up, the girl was gone.
"Aw, Prissy is sad," Clarisse mocked.
"(Censored) you!" Percy said.
A husky blonde dude, like a surfer, stood in the corner of the bedroom keeping watch over me. He had blue eyes-at least a dozen of them-on his cheeks, his forehead, the backs of his head.
"Argus is always weird the first time you meet him," Thalia observed.
"I second that," Piper agreed raising her hand.
When i finally came around for good, there was nothing weird about my surroundings, except that they were nicer than I was used to. I was sitting on a deck chair on a huge porch, gazing across the meadow at green hills in the distance. The breeze smelled like strawberries.
"Thank you, we work very hard on them," Katie said proudly.
There was a blanket over my legs, a pillow behind my neck. All that was great, but my mouth felt like a scorpion had been using it for a nest.
Travis and Conner grinned.
"Thanks for the prank idea, Perce," Travis said happily.
Everyone groaned.
My tongue was dry and nasty and every one of my teeth hurt. On the table next to me was a tall drink. It looked like iced apple juice, with a green straw and a paper parasol stuck through a maraschino cherry.
"It's not apple juice," Thalia smirked.
"I know," Percy said.
My hand was so weak I almost dropped the glass once I got my fingers around it. "Careful," a familiar voice said.
"I wonder who that is," Travis said, tapping his chain and glancing at Grover.
"Put some pants on," Grover said.
"You put your pants on," Travis argued.
"I'm a satyr! I don't wear pants."
"Well there's your answer," Travis told him.
Grover shook his head. "I am so confused."
Grover was leaning against the porch railing, looking like he hadn't slept in a week. Under one arm, he cradled a show box. He was wearing blue jeans, Converse hi-tops and a bright orange T-shirt that said CAMP HALF-BLOOD. Just plain old Grover. Not the goat boy.
"You would have thought that the Camp Half-Blood t-shirt would be a give away," Frank said.
"Well Kelp Head is just that stupid," Thalia joked.
"Hey!" Percy protested.
So maybe I'd had a nightmare. Maybe my mom was okay. We were still on vacation, and we'd stopped here at this big house for some reason. And . . . "You saved my life," Grover said. "I . . . well, the least I could do . . . I went back to the hill. I thought you might want this." Reverently, he placed the show box in my lap.
"So that's how you got it," Nico realized.
"You were curious," Percy raised an eyebrow.
"Kinda," Nico admitted.
Inside was a black-and-white bull’s horn, the base jagged from being broken off, the tip splattered with dried blood. It hadn’t been a nightmare.
“Duh!” Clarisse snapped. “Idiot!.”
“The minotaur,” I said. “Um, Percy, it isn’t a good idea-” “That’s what they call him in the Greek myths, isn’t it?” I demanded. “The minotaur. Half man, half bull.”
“It’s funny how after Percy came everyone threw out the caution with names,” Travis realized.
“We did, didn’t we?” Annabeth said.
“Yup.”
Grover shifted uncomfortably. “You’ve been out for two days. How much do you remember?” “My mom. Is she really . . .”
Grover lowered his head ashamed.
He looked down. I stared across the meadow. There were groves of trees, a winding stream, acres of strawberries spread out under the blue sky. The valley was surrounded by rolling hills, and the tallest one, directly in front of us, was the one with the huge pine tree on top. Even that looked beautiful in the sunlight.
“Aw,” Nico cooed. “Percy called Thalia beautiful.”
“No, he said her trunk was beautiful,” Jake said.
Nico and Jake burst into fits of laughter.
“Idiots!” Thalia and Percy both muttered.
My mother was gone. The whole world should be black and cold. Nothing should look beautiful.
“A little cliché, don’t you think?” Hazel spoke up.
Percy shrugged.
“I’m sorry,” Grover sniffed. “I’m a failure. I’m-I’m the worst satyr in the world.” He moaned, stomping his foot so hard it came off. I mean, the Converse hi-top came off. The inside was filled with Styrofoam, except for a hoof-shaped hole. “Oh, Styx!” he mumbled.
“What’s that even mean?” Leo asked.
“It means oh, Shi-”
“Nico!”
“Sorry, Katie.”
Thunder rumbled across the clear sky. As he struggled to get his hoof back in the fake foot, I thought, Well, that settles it. Grover was a satyr.
“No, I thought he was a fury,” Rachel said sarcastically.
“Sarcasm isn’t appreciated,” Percy said, shaking his head.
I was ready to bet that if I shaved his curly brown hair, I’d find tiny horns on his head. But I was too miserable to care that satyrs existed, or even minotaurs. All that meant was my mom really had been squeezed into nothingness, dissolved into yellow light. I was alone. An orphan. I would have to live with . . . Smelly Gabe?
“Yeah, that’d happen,” Jason snorted.
No. That would never happen. I would live on the streets first. I would pretend I was seventeen and join the army. I’d do something.
“Yeah, I’m sure they’d let a scrawny, weak, twelve year old into the army,” Clarisse remarked sarcastically.
Grover was still sniffling. The poor kid-poor goat, satyr, whatever-looked as if he expected to be hit. I said, “It wasn’t your fault.”
“Technically it was,” Reyna said.
“Yes, it was. I was supposed to protect you.” “Did my mother ask you to protect me?” “No. But that’s my job. I’m a keeper. At least . . . I was.”
“Was?” Piper questioned.
“You’ll see,” Grover said.
“But, why . . .” I suddenly felt dizzy, my vision swimming. “Don’t strain yourself,” Grover said. “Here.” He helped me hold my glass and put the straw to my lips. I recoiled at the taste,
“ How can you not like nectar?” Travis asked. “Are you insane?”
because I was expecting apple juice.
“Oh,” was all Travis said.
It wasn’t that at all. It was chocolate-chip cookies. Liquid cookies. And not just any cookies-my mom’s homemade blue chocolate-chip cookies, buttery and hot, with the chips still melting.
“I love your mom’s cookies,” Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, and Rachel all said wistfully.
Drinking it, my whole body felt warm and good, full of energy. My grief didn’t go away, but I felt as if my mom had just brushed her hand against my cheek, given me a cookie the way she used to when I was small, and told me everything was going to be okay.
“Don’t you miss those days when you were young and naive,” Frank said.
Everyone nodded in appreciation.
Before I knew it, I’d drained the glass. I stared into it, sure I’d just had a warm drink, but the ice cubes hadn’t even melted. “Was it good?” Grover asked. I nodded. “What did it taste like?” He sounded so wistful, I felt guilty.
“Only you would feel guilty for drinking a glass of nectar,” Thalia said smirking.
Percy shrugged. “I can’t help it.”
“Sorry,” I said. “I should’ve let you taste.” His eyes got wide. “No! That’s not what I meant. I just . . . wondered.”
“Of course you did,” Leo grinned.
“Chocolate-chip cookies,” I said. “My mom’s. Homemade.” He sighed. “And how do you feel?” “Like I could throw Nancy Bobofit a hundred yards.”
“That’s good?” Conner questioned raising an eyebrow.
“That’s good,” he said. “That’s good. I don’t think you could risk drinking anymore of that stuff.” “What do you mean?” He took the empty glass from me gingerly, as if it were dynamite, and set it back on the table. “Come on. Chiron and Mr. D are waiting.”
“Now you get to meet Mr-” Nico was interrupted by several hundred tons of green slime falling from the ceiling.
“CHRIS!”
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAY
thats great kaylee! i might have time to psot tomarrow.
crying
please have time i'm begging you
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
all of the chapters were awesome!!!! pls post again soon
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
nice one on Thalia! XD
cool
Ha trunk post again soon please
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
laugh
AWESOME!!!!! Chris what have you done?!?!
OMG HAHAHAHA! EMO KID GETS THE TREATMENT!!!
POOOOOOST
Moreth!
cool
Post again soon please
over a year ago LeosGirl said…
laugh
That was so funny!!!! I laughed my butt off!!!! Post soon, please.
over a year ago book-worm said…
Hahaha funny stuff kaylee!! Post soon rainbow!!!
Poooosty Soooooony!
here you go!

Everyone, especially Clarisse, was steaming with rage.
“IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?” Clarisse shouted. She pushed him against the wall and started punching him.
Percy swallowed hard. “Uhh..... Clarisse. Considering that that is your boyfriend, I wouldn't try to kill him. Cuz that's what's gonna happen if you don't stop.”
Clarisse's fist hovered two inches away from Chris's smashed face. “All right.” She stepped back.
Everyone looked uncomfortably at Chris, who was bleeding pretty badly.
Annabeth cleared her throat. “Will, it would be wonderful if you could, ah, take care of Chris for a while.”
“Sure Annabeth. But shouldn't we take a shower first?”
Percy solved that problem by summoning a huge was of water and raining it down on them.
Jason spit water out of his mouth. “Thanks a lot. Now we're all soaked.”
Katie, who happened to be next to Grover, sniffed. “Grover! You smell disgusting.”
Grover shrugged. “I smell like this when I'm wet.”
“PERCY!!!”
Percy sighed. He raised his hands and all the water floated from them and went down the drain in the bathroom. “Better?”
Frank nodded. “Better.”
Will hauled Chris away.
Reyna sat down. “I'll read.”
Leo pointed at the Stolls. “Shouldn't they be wearing pants?”
Piper nodded. “You're right. For once,” she added quietly.
“Go put your pants on,” Reyna ordered.
Conner and Travis scrambled away.
Jake picked up the book. “So who wants to read?” No one raised their hand. “Fine.”
The porch wrapped all the way around the farmhouse. My legs felt wobbly, trying to walk that far.
“Weakling,” Clarisse muttered under her breath.
Jason kicked her in the shin. “Shut up.”
Grover offered to carry the Minotaur horn, but I held on to it. I'd paid for that souvenir the hard way.
“You sure did,” Hazel agreed.
Percy sighed. “Why thank you.”
I wasn't going to let it go. As we came around the opposite end of the house, I caught my breath.
Frank leaned forward. “What did you see?”
Hazel sighed. “Frank, we'll find out soon enough. You can calm down now.”
Frank sat back. “Okay.”
We must've been on the north shore of Long Island, because on this side of the house, the valley marched all the way up to the water, which glittered about a mile in the distance.
Piper sighed. “Beautiful.”
Jason looked at her strangely.
Piper face palmed. She started hitting herself on the head with a hammer she got from Leo. Jason tried to stop her. “I'm turning into Aphrodite!!!!!!”
Just then, Conner and Travis walked in. And they still didn't have their pants.
Annabeth raised an eyebrow. “Where are your pants?”
Travis shrugged. “Chris probably threw them away.”
Just then, Will shouted, “Chris says its in the green room, in the chest.”
The Stolls scrambled away.
Everyone else waited. And waited. And waited.
Will brought Chris back. Together, they waited.
Finally, Rachel couldn't stand it anymore. “Someone please check to see if their on with another prank?”
Jason sighed. “I'll go.”
A few minutes later. They came back. And Conner and Travis both had their pants on.
Jason sat down, and took out a small bottle with a strange blue colored liquid. No one else noticed besides the sons of Hermes.
Jake opened his mouth to read, but just then, Jason started to giggle hysterically. No one could stop him.
Jason fell on the ground and started rolling. Piper rolled her eyes and grabbed Jason by the ear. She dragged him into one of the rooms and locked the door.
Piper came back and nodded at Jake to read.
Between here and there, I simply couldn't process everything I was seeing. The landscape was dotted with buildings that looked like ancient Greek architecture-
Annabeth clapped her hands. “Yay! Percy actually recognized Greek architecture.
“Finally,” Thalia added.
Nico laughed. “Who knew Percy knew something about architecture before starting to date Annabeth?”
Percy stood up. “That's it.”
“Whoa,” Will said. “Calm down. Let's just continue to read.”
Percy sat.
an open-air pavilion
“Cool,” Frank said.
an amphitheater,
Hazel looked at Reyna. “We don't have an amphitheater.”
Reyna shrugged.
a circular arena- except that they all looked brand new, their white marble columns sparkling in the sun.
Reyna sighed.
Conner leaned forward. “Hey Frank. Do you like apple juice?”
Katie raised an eyebrow. “That is the most random que-”
Frank interrupted. “YES!!! I love apple juice!”
Travis handed over a small bottle. “Here's some apple juice. Try it. ”
Percy tried to warn Frank, but it was too late. Frank grabbed the bottle and finished it in one gulp.
“Ahhh,” Frank sighed contently.
Just then, he started to giggle uncontrollably, just like Jason had. Hazel dragged Frank into a different room and locked him in. Everyone glowered at the Stolls. They gave each other fives.
Conner gave Chris a double thumbs up. Chris grinned. Everyone else groaned.

over a year ago LeosGirl said…
laugh
Lol!!!!!!!! Rainbow, that was hilarious!!!!!
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol thst was rlly funny!! great job :) pls post again soon :)
laugh
Lolz:))
angelic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­A..­... well you get the point, but if you don't then...
HILARIOUS!!!
u r AWSHUM SHTUFF PEEPS!!!
AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD!! beep beep beep oh no! *explodes*
thnx guys.
Hey come pick me up from Beijing! Your AWSOMNESS brought me all the way here!
haha! ur funny cinnominbubble. :D
big smile
Thank you!:))
Is anyone posting tomorrow because that would be awesome
im not sure if i have time. but its kaylees turn.
cool
Post again soon please
What was that blue stuff
over a year ago seaweedbrainsis said…
crying
P
O
S
T

A
N
D

I

G
I
V
E

P
R
O
P
S

T
O

P
O
S
T
E
R
!

I'M GONNA DIE IF YOU GUYS DON'T POST!
sAvE a LiFe Of A gIrL!!!
over a year ago BlazeFireSpirit said…
sick
Post Soon! It would really make my day!!!! and if you DON'T....the result will be very very VERY bad... Post Soon!
over a year ago corrected said…
smile
Post please!!!!! :)
POST OR THE WORLD GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
Dude you know you live in this world
Are you sure? Maybe shes an alien!!! Maybe I am too!!!
smirk
No I is just idiot:))))))
or am I .....