Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 16238

over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
I can't even look at the screen when he's on, he makes my skin crawl! Don't think i've ever disliked a character more!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Me either! He's always got this smug grin on his face too, ergh!
And you know i almost get tearful at the scene of Ziva in bed with HIM! I feel bad for Tony and i feel bad for Ziva cause she looked so troubled, like she didn't know if she wanted to be there but had no choice! Her father had a hold of her at that time!
I know what you mean! I thought of it exactly the same way!
I mean, even in the restaurant when she was with him, she was like "I don't want to lie to him."
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
HE is so ARRGGHH! He only hurt her. And it is really hard to watch Ziva being hurt. It seems like almost every men in her life hurt her.
Her father, HIM, Ari...
I think that they are both just too stubborn for their own good! Someone needs to give them a good shake! Tony's had one too many slaps on the head!
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
smile
^ uggg i hate HIM too. it's hard to watch episodes in season 6 where they mention him or he's in it.

on a brighter note, how is everyone? i can't believe i missed so much. I'm getting ready to go camping.(packing is not fun.) lol but I'm glad I'll be up and about. I love being away from school but sometimes it can be so boring. Oh and welcome Trisha I'm Katie. i hope everyone's doing fabulous.
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
Hi guys!

Saw Designated Target- well the end of it- last night! I wasn't so far in that I missed the soulmates conversation. Poor Ziva!
big smile
Hey everyone. I'm great, kids are away ahain for the day so i have peace to sit on here lol!

Designated Target is AMAZING for Tiva, the end when they just look at each other it gives me chills! :)

Oh and have fun camping Katie :)
last edited over a year ago
At the end, I was like, say something to her, you idiot!
Yeah it really looked like she wanted him to say something, another perfect moment to spill lost!
STUPID TONY!!!
How many seasons are you waiting to see Kayleigh? I noticed you said you've only seen certain eppy's! Have you been on You Tube to get all the major moments or would that spoil the eppy's for you?
I've been on Youtube. I honestly don't care all that much about spoilers. And I've seen bits and pieces of all the seasons. The first one was actually the air-guitar one from Season 6, and I saw them and pretty much said, "Oh, they are SO in love."
big smile
Yeah i think they are the only couple that don't actually have to do anything but look at each other and you just know they love each other! I love how Tony encouraged her to let go and air guitar! I think he's a great influence on her!
Oh yeah! They are so made for each other!
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
hmmm
I missed on a lot. AGAIN.

Our time differences just SUCK. I mean, I'm in the Philippines where it's rainy most of the time in the middle of the year, and everyone's in UK/USA/Australia/Germany.

ARGH. Plus, there had been a storm in the last two days, so my internet connection got lost.

:(

Darn.

Sorry for the rant, guys.
big smile
Thats ok Mikella, i just had a rant on a pick on the NCIS spot about Tony's dad! We all need to let off steam sometimes!

How you doing anyway?
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Aw, sorry to read that, Mikella.

I've got no excuse myself *shrugs* I try to visit the spot every day, though.
Hey Aurora, how are you doing?
heart
Hi guys, I feel better now that my internet connection's back and I get to talk to you again. :D

How's everyone?
cool
Fine, Joyce. It's extremely hot here, but there's air conditioning in most places. I'm waiting for my grades, I'm supposed to get them tomorrow, so I'm kinda nervous. Apart from that, I'm writing yet another Tiva AU. I'm almost done with it. As usual, it was supposed to be a short two-shot, but it's turned into a 27-page-long seven-shot...
heart
GUYS. HAS ANY OF YOU READ TVGUIDE NEW list?

There's this new one, it's called TV Couples Who We Want Split.

I swear to God--and sorry for that, but still-- this is so freaking invalid.

link

TONY AND ZIVA AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER YET, YOU SONOFAMOTHERLESSGOAT.

The whole Tiva community would be going after this person's ass, I'm tellin' ya.
WTF!!! Yeah they ain't even together yet! TWATS!!!!

This girl nailed the woman that voted!

Rihannon: Thu, Mar 25 2010 at 1:56 PM EDT

Always funny when a 50-something spinster thinks her opinion matters in any way.

Lol, funny!!
heart
I actually have read THAT woman's other posts in IMDB.

I don't want to say anything offensive here, but...yeah...THAT woman's...really outspoken, to say the least.

and yes, this. THIS.

Always funny when a 50-something spinster thinks her opinion matters in any way.

EPIC WIN.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Oh that is just nonsense! They aren't even together yet... and I clearly remember an article not too long ago that said something about the Top 10 couples who aren't together yet but should be and them being on that list too. Make up your mind! And... I know this isn't the Grey's thread but come on I love Derek & Meredith and Callie & Arizona. Geeeezzz!

Anyway... hi guys! Hope everyone is wonderful! It's Friday, so I'm good. lol. I started chapter 8 of my fanfic... starting to get some inspiration so that excited me last night. =]
laugh
No love life of her own then lol!
I have the feeling that antis are always more vocal when it comes to ships. And there is always this groups of fans who despise every possible couple in every show just because, dunno, they think it'll ruin the show. They're entitled to their opinion, but I don't understand why so many of them need to be so rude.
I Know they can be really rude! Its like they can have their opinion but your not entitled to yours cause it goes against what they believe! Freedom of speech.....Hello!!!
And they sometimes attack you personally. They feel insulted if you say something against their opinion. Taking a really stupid example, I don't like rice. I freaking hate it. Does that mean I also hate rice lovers? No!
Lol, yeah i've had that. They are the ones taking things to personally so they have to personally attack you! Thats why i left the CBS site!
heart
The only reason I visit the CBS site is because the Tiva shippers there, in my own honest opinion, are not rude.

They give awesome insights in regard to Tiva too.
Yeah thats the only spot thats safe is the actual Tiva thread, the rest is a warzone!
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
Hey girls! How is everyone?

This list is nonsense! They aren't even together... It seems like there are many people against Tiva.
Hey Michi, i'm good!

Yeah the list is nonsense. We should all just ignore the haters, they just bring us down! As long as we're happy with the way things are going and keep each other entertained then thats all that matters!
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
Hi girls!
Whoever wrote that list is WRONG. I don't visit many other NCIS or Tiva sites apart from this one, so I haven't encountered many haters. But the ones I have seen on forums have no real reason why Tiva shouldn't happen. I mean, seriously, the 'Moonlighting Effect' has been brought up so many times and it isn't even a real reason!

Sorry about my rant though. How is everyone?
big smile
Hey Katherine! Everyone has been ranting today lol. How are you?

Does anyone else think Michael and Cote would make a beautiful real life couple? I know he's married but hey!!!
Hey guys!

I don't think there alot of Tiva haters it's just because they're more vocal and all over the place! I don't see why they're so rude either, we don't rant at them about hating them or get them to change their mind. In my personal experience, most Tiva haters are more Ziva haters, they just hate anything to do with her! Grrrrrr! I had to get that off my chest.

That comment really is MADE OF WIN.
About the list... Them SONSOFTACOS are stupid. Ignore them.

Hi guys! I'm baaaaack! *crashes into wall* Oops.
Welcome back, Kayleigh!

Have you read link? I don't think it's Tony and Ziva. If it's them, I'd probably get mad because it means skipping all the important parts. Anyway, what do you guys think?
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hey Kayleigh!!!! Hey Aurora...hold on, lemme just read it first. XD
big smile
Oh, no way is it Tiva...that would piss me off in so many levels, LOL.

I think it might be Glee. They're not above doing a wedding. XD
big smile
^ I agree if it was Tiva they'd be skipping all the good stuff if it just came out of the blue!

If it is then i'd hope they'd show lots of progression through the season!
heart
^ Hehe, they better! If they just make the wedding in the beginning I'd be like, "WTF??? You TWATS!' (I am really being addicted to that word now, hehe. Don't worry. It'll wear off in a few days.) XD

Although a Tiva wedding would be very interesting to see. I can imagine them just losing the rings or something in the middle of the service. XD
big smile
^ Lol, its a bad word Janie!!! The wedding would be on the season finale but i still think thats far too soon for Tiva, they need a relationship first, unless they have done the whole secret relationship thing behind our backs! That would not be nice!!
I'm trying to piece all the clues together.

It says that they've been getting obsessed with this show lately. And that if he told us why, it'd give the game away completely.

Any ideas?
hmmm
All the folks on the Ausiello site think its House! I'd be happy if it was, that leaves us with Tiva to progress properly!
heart
LOL, I know Joyce. XD But others don't know that twat is bad.~ LOL just kidding; I'm not gonna say anything. *shifty eyes*

IDK I still think it's Glee since that's a new show that people have been getting obsessed with.
I don't think it will be Glee. Granted Finn/Rachel will be together throughout S2 but that will mean that the wedding won't be a shock, well, it will be, but you know what I mean. And we've been told no Quick, but that said it could be Wemma. Meh.
big smile
Hm...so what other shows do you think it would be? I mean, if it's House, people have been hooked on that show long before....0_o