Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 16238

over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
It might affect Ziva too. She could feel sympathy, but then again... There's a whole range of things that could happen between them.
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
It could force them to admit anything that's between them, but still, it won't change anything. Because time flies. It's HIV/AIDS. There's no cure for it, as we all know. If they do admit to being in love with each other, they'd be happy for awhile because it's finally out there, but the end would still be tragic.

I hope it's not Tony who gets this goddamn virus.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I honestly don't think it's Tony. I mean it's always possible, but it doesn't worry me.
heart
Good Day Everyone!

Here's a Tiva-related quote to lighten up your day.

One day you’re going to want that girl. That girl who knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be perfect for you. The girl who believed the scraps of you she was given were worth it, because something was better than nothing. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths, that girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. That girl who saw past your pretty eyes and treasured parts of you that no one else has ever appreciated. The girl who realizes she may never have your heart, but will carry the image of you in hers forever. The girl who should have you, but doesn’t even though she deserves it.

-lightuptheskyy.tumblr.com
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
smile
Hey guys, how is everyone today?

Mikella that quote is lovely and so Ziva! She has after all loved Tony longest out of the two, thru all the women he has dated, even after his love for Jeanne she still pined for him! Poor woman, i feel for her i really do!

And i have not read the blind spoiler yet but am just going to and i hope to god its not Tony but if it is i hope its just a health scare and not the actual virus that would be heartbreaking!
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
smile
Hi Joyce!
I'm fine, how are you?

The quote is really cute.

Thanks for the nice advice to cure my writer's block. =]

And I really hope it's not Tony.
It better not be Tony...
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
Hey girls!

That is such a cute quote, Mikella.

I just read the Blind Item! I really worried it's Tony now, I always assume BI's are about NCIS. But for you girl's who read the item, it said the show was a 6.7? Wouldn't NCIS probably be like a 10?
last edited over a year ago
heart
Hey guy's how is everyone?

I posted a new fan fic if anyone is interested. Would like to know if its any good. Its called One Brave Admittion Is All It Takes! I'm really bad at thinking of a title lol! :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi ladies! Love the quote Mikella!

I skimmed through the Blind Item article & NCIS is no way 6.7, I'm not worried. lol.

I'll check out your fic in a few minutes Joyce!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
For some reason I'm not scared at all that it is NCIS. . .it just seems too drastic for NCIS to do.
hmmm
I'm not worried about the bind item! NCIS is by far more than 6.7 and i don't think that its the kind of storyline NCIS would do. Maybe a scare but not full blown HIV.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
sad
Me neither, I think it would be jumping the shark a bit, tbh.
How is everyone?
smile
Great, how are you Dannii? Did you get your new ipod?
Today has just not been my day tbh. I did get my new iPod. :)
But for some reason, it synced literally everything in my iTunes and now I can't delete the things I don't want. :(
big smile
Sorry to hear your having a bad day Dannii, hopefully things will look brighter tomo!

Yeah the itunes thing is annoying it always puts double songs on mine. Took a while to get used to it!

Hows it going with the Tiva Awards? Am looking forward to it starting!
smile
Thanks Joyce. :)
I'd say that we have plenty of categories to nominate for, so I'll people can start nominate for each category tomorrow, that'll last for a week, so people will have enough time to submit them. :)
Dannii - 1st I'm sorry about your bad day. :(
2nd - I don't know if this will work, but try going on iTunes, unchecking what you don't want, and then syncing again. I don't know if that will work but I think it worked for me.
big smile
Thanks Jenn. :)
Don't worry, I've sorted it out now. :) Thanks anyway. :D
Glad to hear it! :)
big smile
Hey girls! How is everyone?

I've had my last school day ever today!
big smile
Hey how you all doing today?

Thats great Michi, congrat's. What you going to do with yourself now? :)
big smile
Hey Joyce, how are you?

Thanks. In Septemeber I'm starting my job as a pharmaceutical assistant in a pharmacy. I'm really excited.
Cool, Michi!

@Dannii (from a while up there) That sucks about your bad day, and I'm glad you got your new iPod. Mine broke. It refuses to turn off at all.
Congrats, Michi!
@ Kayleigh - that happened to my iPod too, but when it ran out of batteries, it just started working again.
How is everyone?
heart
Hey everyone, hey Katherine!

Am great, still rabbting on about Eclipse! I thought it was the best film out of the 3. I adore Jacob he's soooooooooo cute :)
Having a good weekend so far?
big smile
Hey girls! :D

Eclipse definitely was the best outta the three!
I'm watching See No Evil right now, I keep remembering how many good eps there are in S2! It's weird because I haven't seen S1 and S2 in so long and it's strange with no Ziva!
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
^ I saw Twilight (I mean 2x23) just the other day and it felt so weird. I'll take my NCIS with Ziva, thankyouverymuch!
big smile
^ I'm with you Aurora, i feel like a traitor to Ziva when i watch the earlier eppy's! Which i do every now and then. But you can't beat an eppy with the Sultry Assassin!
Exactly! XD
I thought I was the only one who felt like a traitor.
Does anyone else compare how he acts around Kate and Ziva? I really can't help myself!
big smile
I do all the time! With Kate it was like she was his big sister with Abby being his little sister. I was a Kibbs shipper back then!
With Ziva its just so different, there was never any UST or sizzling chemistry with Kate!
Hey guys!
With me, watching the earlier ones doesn't make me feel like a traitor, but I don't enjoy them nearly as much. Because, though I know a lot of you love everything about Tony, he annoys me sometimes. But he has far more redeeming moments with Ziva, so his immature moments are actually funny then. :)
I think he acts like Kate is his sister and with Ziva there is the crazy UST!
big smile
Oh I totally understand what you mean, Jenn! I adore Tony, as you know, but he does really annoy me sometimes in the earlier seasons with Kate.

But on the other hand, it makes me love Tiva even more because then I realise that he has changed and that's because of her. :D
Definitely! And Ziva has changed because of Tony too. :)
Do you think old Ziva would have gone to get popcorn to watch an interrogation?
big smile
No, she probably would have told him to grow up. XD

But the fact that she did? That great, because it's means that they have balanced each other out. And that's amazing.
heart
Yes, they balance each other out, indeed. :)

And the other amazing thing? The Tony this past season said something about HIS future kids AND marriage. Old-Season Tony would've not broached the subject...but now....NOW!

What's next? Future wife? I'd like to see that. :)
zzz
Morning everyone!

I'd love to see that Mikella, maybe Tony talking about his future wife and Ziva standing there with a look of longing on her face. Maybe Abby could be there and notice how Ziva reacts!

That would be AWESOME!
Morning!

That would be great! Abby could then confront Ziva about it, and be all "I know how you feel about him." *squee*

Has everyone seen the TV Couples Awards results? It's an article on the spot, part one. Tiva got in the top ten of one category and they got tenth on the "Best Couple That Haven't Got Together Yet."
hmmm
I'm not at all surprised they didn't win anything, most of the folk thru there love all the teen shows! I just don't get whats so great about GG or OTH!! Its got me stumped!!
Me either! They don't appeal to me at all!
But to be fair, Mondler and Spuffy did win most of the categories. We'll just have to make sure that they win others when the new categories come round for nomination. If enough people voted that is. Didn't they have Best Song and Best Fanmade Video?
big smile
Yeah we'll need to rally the troops the next time they get nominated for something, or need to be nominated!

And Dannii, i have not forgotten about the Tiva awards. I was working on a fan fic yesterday. I got the first part up but still working on the second. How long are you giving us to nominate?
big smile
Yeah totally.

I'm gonna give everyone about a week to nominate, I'll remind everyone the day before, just so that everyone who wants to, does.
smile
I never really understood Tate. They just didn't seem convincing as a couple, it was more like brother/sister. Am I the only one who thinks it would have been very weird if Kate met Ziva? It would have been hilarious to watch them interact.

How is everyone going?
heart
Hey Katharine! :D

Tate were definitely more brother and sister. Kinda weird looking back at them now.

I'm okay, just got a few and pieces for my bedroom. How are you?
Tony: A little thing called the costitution.

Ziva: Oh, really? Where?

Tony: It's in there and it talks about dangerous foreign aliens stealing our precious bodily fluids.

ERMMMMMM..... WHY DID HE MENTION BODILY FLUIDS????
wink
Cause thats what he's hoping Ziva wants to take from him lol! :P
laugh
HAHA! You really crack me up Joyce! XD
big smile
Lol, my mind goes to really bad places sometimes sorry! :)
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
LOL wow you guys are huge pervs. XD
blush
Lol, i'm not usually that bad but i'm trying to write a non smutty sex scene to my fan fic and it keeps going off course!

I think its cause i know how hot it will be between them when they do finally get it on!