Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 16238

over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Hey Joyce! True to my new TFFA status, I have been reading fanfics. Have you all read this one? It was posted on the tiva fanfiction spot: link
It was really good, the most true-to-character Tiva family fiction I've ever read.
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
Lol, yeah i read that earlier! Tony and Ziva are right baby making machines lol. I could really see things working out that way!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Morning everyone! :D
I've read that one too! It's one of my all time faves :D
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
Hi guys!

Yeah, I've read that one too.
smile
Hey, how is everyone tonight?
big smile
Hey Joyce! I'm great thanks, sorry to hear about your sunburn, how was your day? :)
Aw, sunburn? That sucks. I once had one on both shoulders. That night was the night of a thunderstorm, and since I sleep on my side, it hurt every time I tried to turn away from the storm...
laugh
It hurts, on my face, shoulders, arms and legs. I put sun cream on the kids but forgot myself! Had loads o fun out in the sea tho. Have you ladies had a good day?
big smile
I hope it feels better soon! I've had an good day, redecorating my room and trying to get inspiration for the TFFF! Also putting a new vid together soon! :D
It hasn't been sunny enough to go down to the beach here, it's been raining loads lately!
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
laugh
oh sorry about the sunburn. hope it feels better. :) i know they can be a huge pain in the butt! here in the Midwest it has been switching constantly from really hot and sunny to raining so hard i start confusing summer with monsoon season.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hope your sunburn feels better Joyce! Lots of aloe, take a hot shower to take the sting away from the sunburn and then take a cool shower to soothe it. =]
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Good morning everyone!

How's it going?
big smile
Morning Aurora, how are you?

Sunburn is feeling better, i took Jenna's advice. I have a really good Aloe cream and it worked a treat! Thanks Jenna :)
I'm bored, twitting, procrastinating... I should be studying, I try to, but at the same time I'm trying to find reasons why I shouldn't be writing fanfiction right now. So far I've got none...

Glad to see your sunburn got better. I always use sunscreen for babies because otherwise I get all burnt. When I was a child I'd get so tanned I looked latino, but not anymore :(
Are you taking part in the Tive Fan Fiction Fest thing? On the TFF spot?
Not really, I write in Spanish. I don't feel comfortable enough in English.
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
Hello everyone!
Lucky your sunburn is getting better, Joyce. Once I burnt my entire back, and because I'm really fair it hurt A LOT :(

That was a great Tiva-family fanfic, I laughed at the "Didn't Ziva change your last flat?".
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Good afternoon!
How is everyone?
Hope your sunburn doesn't hurt anymore Joyce.
I loved the fanfiction, it was really cute.
And I'm always missing something on sunday, because my mom doesn't allow me to switch the computer on, on sunday. :[
hmmm
Hey everyone!

Aurora, you might find it helps to take part in the TFFF. Might make you more confortable to write in English, it doesn't have to be perfect. You don't have to though, if you don't feel comfortable enough.

Glad to hear that your sunburn is healing, Joyce.

I'm okay, I guess. Things haven't been going my way today.
What happened Dannii?
big smile
Aww Dannii, whats up? And Hey Michi!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words :D

And yeah Aurora, no one will judge. My grammer can be bad and i speak english lol! :)
last edited over a year ago
blush
Oh and hey Katharine :)
Hey Joyce!

How are you?
blush
I'm good. Looking forward to this fan fic thing! It'll be the first peice of fiction i've written since school....many years ago lol! Just read your fic, i've saved it. It made me cry :)
Those "friends" that I told some of you about, have apparently been talking about me behind my back, because they think I have "skanked" them for other people, and they "cannot be bothered with me anymore". I'm not THAT upset about it, but it's just the fact that they have gotten one of their boy mates to spy on my friends to see wether we say anything about them. I haven't even done anything to them, I just left their group because I didn't feel comfortable with them. I think it's because they want to know wether I'll tell my best friend what they said about her, it was so horrible and now I can't stop crying and I don't even know why.

*wipes eyes* Anyway, enough about me. Michi, your fanfic was great, had me crying too. I have officially started round one of the TFFF. It's "Come on, Ziva" from Masquerade. I hope nobody minds me choosing the first prompt.
Thanks for reading it, I'm glad you liked it.
I'm totally excited about the TFFF! It will be great fun, to read everyone's fanfiction and the different thoughts about the same topic.
Dannii, people like that are not worth wasting your time over! They obviously don't have anything else going on in their lives that they just waste it making people miserable. Your better than that, just keep your chin up and ignore them!
Hope you feel better soon, Dannii. Maybe everything looks better tomorrow. ;]
Thanks girls! You're both right.
heart
@ Joyce - I'm glad that your sunburn feels a bit better. =] I'm uber fair screened, have an uber amount of freckles and when I was born I was a carrot top. lol. So I know all about massive sunburns. I use the baby spf (50 at least) and still get burnt. I have to know every remedy. haha

@ Dani - Please do not worry about people like them. They are definitely not worth wasting your time, your tears, or your breath over! The best thing you can do is ignore them, move on, smile & be happy. Miserable people hate happy people so they'll be grumbling about how they can't get to you. =]

big smile
Isn't it strange how we're all really sun sensitive. I have to use SPF 50 too, otherwise I turn red like a beetroot. Another thing we have in common LOL.

Thanks Jenna, you're right. I've realised how silly I am, I have my true friends and that is all that matters.
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
LOL aaw, poor you guys! XD
heart
=] lol. I just realized I said I was really fair screened... I met skinned. Good thing ya'll knew what i met. haha
laugh
Lol, i'm good at decoding mistakes cause i make tons o them myself :)
Hey, Joyce, whatever happened to the fan of the month thing?
zzz
Hey guys! It's 05:36 and I'm up writing my fanfic! Those silly inspiration bouts won't let me sleep. XD
At least I have two free periods today at school to write more! :D
big smile
Squee! Sean has renewed his contract!
I know! Everyone's back!
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
smile
@ Dannii- Just ignore those girls, they're probably just jealous of you. Some people need to be mean to be "having fun", and it sounds like those girls are like that.

Yay! I was really worried Sean wouldn't renew his contract!
*sigh* I'm finishing my ginormous Tiva fanfic (I just hit the 200 pages milestone). I'll probably be done today, so I'm happy and sad at the same time.
big smile
Hey guy's!!

Kayleigh, i'll get a pick ready for it tonight! So that it lasts till the end of the month! :)
big smile
Good afternoon!

How's everyone?
big smile
Hey Michi, am good. Just getting dinner out the way cause i've got the gym tonight so need to feed my babies before i go! How are you?
big smile
Hi Joyce, I'm fine. I'm writing the fanfiction for the TFFF and listening to music. Stanfour - Life without you. Beautiful song.
smile
Hey everyone! Everyone's really getting into the TFFF! I love it!
I'm happy with my early morning musings. XD Except when I felt so sick, got to the last written paragraph and starting freaking out because I didn't have a thesaurus! XD Luckily I thought of the word I wanted!
Have fun at the gym tonight, Joyce! Don't strain yourself too much! XD
Michi, is that the song you based your fanfic on?

Hey Dannii.
Since the hiatus I'm totally into writing fanfictions.
Yeah, it's based on two songs, this is one of them. The other song is the title. Life after you by Daughtry.
big smile
Haha, I think fanfics are the only things that are keeping everyone sane at the moment. It's weird because I haven't written any PROPER stuff for ages and I just suddenly start at 5am this morning! Dreams about Tony and Ziva looking for a pet can do the weirdest things! XD
I'm gonna listen to the Stanfour track, it sounds cool :)
laugh
Hey Dannii, yeah getting well into the TFFF. I'll be thinking of more to write while i'm cycling 25 miles tonight lol! I'll try and not strain myself too much tho most of the cycling is like your going up a mountain, it kills the legs lol!
Thanks Joyce!
big smile
It's great that everyone is so enthusiastic about it! :D

Wow, 25 miles! I doubt that I could even do 5! LOL.

BTW, has everyone read the rules over on the forum?

Does anyone else want a nickname up there?