Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 16238

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Don't worry, I was thinking the same thing! [about the bodily fluids] XD

Sorry Janie! XD
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Do you think Tony ever shaved his butt? To get it to a 5?? :D
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
Heehee, that's okay!

He definitely shaved it...I wonder if Ziva changed that rating. XD
laugh
If she ever did see it again. ;) XD
big smile
So many unanswered questions! I wish they would answer some of them!!
mischievous
Yeah, but that's part of NCIS' charm. XD

I bet she did see it again! XD
wink
We better add Ziva's tattoo to the list! XD
big smile
Yeah, and he waited an awfully long time to mention it if he saw it in Undercovers! I think he's seen it more recently! Not sure how tho, cause i still say they ain't done the deed yet!
laugh
Oh yeah definitely! I wonder where it is?
big smile
Well we know its on the inside of some thing, her leg maybe?
laugh
Well there's only one way he could've seen it then. ;)
big smile
He could have walked in on her in the shower/changing room. Her skirt could have came up to far! We know it wasn't cause they shared a room in Jetlag cause the convo was in Dagger! This is like a total brain teaser!
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
big smile
tony could have seen ziva's tattoo when he saw her in a swimsuit when they first met and in the bikini in judgment day.i hope they talk about it somewhere in the near future. is it just me or does anyone think ziva has more then one tattoo.

anyway nice to see everyone!
meh
Hey, i think she'll have more than 1 tattoo. They will be tasteful and easily hidden!

What do you guy's think of this idea for the premier eppy! They're talking about it on the NCIS webpaint site! Franks will sacrifice Tony to save his family from the Mexican cartel. They think Franks is gonna do a double cross!

Any idea's?
last edited over a year ago
meh
No way! Gibbs would be more than pissed off if Franks sacrificed Tony! I don't think Franks would do that to Gibbs, and no way would he have left without taking his family!

I wonder where they are though.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
I agree with Katie and Joyce about the tattoo. That bikini was relatively skimpy. She didn't have that much room to hide a tattoo under there. I bet he saw it then.

So I just saw Toy Story 3 (amazing by the way).

But have any of you seen it? If you have, was anybody else having some ToC flashbacks during a certain part? ;) (You know you are an NCIS addict if you spend half the time while watching a movie comparing it to NCIS)
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
heart
Franks wouldn't sacrifice Tony. Or would he??

Yeah, Tony probably just saw the tattoo when Ziva was wearing a bikini.
i haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet, but I know what you mean, Jenn. Some of my friends had to do a play in drama at school, and some parts were SO similar to ToC. But none of them watched NCIS, though.

over a year ago Plenilunio said…
¡Campeones, campeones, oé, oé, oé!

Sorry, girls, I so had to say it! Just like maybe 90% of Spaniards yesterday, I watched the World Cup final last night. My throat aches from so much shouting whenever that $%&@#* of a referee would blatantly refuse to do his job and ignore the aggressions, but in the end *real* football triumphed.

Sorry if there's any Dutch fan, but this is the softest review of the match you'll read for me and no, I'm not apologizing for this.

I didn't go downtown, I watched at home and then went of the streets. They were packed! I'd never seen so many Spanish flags together. The weirdest thing? link. Yes, it's a man!
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
JENN. TOY STORY 3 AND ToC?

YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY AGAIN.

SHIZ SHIZ SHIZ.

I COULDN'T REMEMBER THE PARTICULAR SCENE, BUT I KNOW THERE'S A SCENE THAT REMINDED ME OF ToC. :D
Yeah, Mikella,
SMALL SPOILER FOR TOY STORY

the scene with Buzz tied to the legos, the way it begins with the sack. . .

And I was rooting for Spain in the game, Aurora :D I bet the streets were crazy. I was in a certain section of New York after one of the lesser games of the world cup one year (this is proving how little I know about soccer/football :p) and that was pretty wild. I don't remember which team won. It might have been Italy, seeing as that was the area I was in. :)

over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
OH YEAH! I remember now :D

over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
sunny
Hey girls, how is everyone?

I'm dying in the heat here and I'm feeling sick. Bad combination.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hope you feel better soon! I love the summer, but sometimes the heat makes you feel so sick. I'm bored at work... guess I'm lucky I'm getting paid for it. =]
big smile
^ Hey guy's, Sorry to hear your sick Michi!

Jenna your job seems ace to me! You get to come on here.

Got my sensible head on today, too much naughty stuff last night, but i blame Dannii lol!
Hey guys!
I haven't seen TS3, but I want to now!
Get better soon, Michi! I'm sick too, heatstroke!

:O Unfair. XD JK

Sorry to change topic back to the naughty stuff again but did you see Ziva's face when he brought the tattoo up? Her face said "Shut up or you will be losing an appendage which is very important to you!" XD
big smile
I know it was class! It is obviously in a naughty place ;)
HEHE. I wonder what he did with those pics of her coming outta the swimming pool from Kill Ari? :P
big smile
He'll either have a scrapbook or they're somewhere in his house! He probably looks at them a lot! :O
It's cute in a strange creepy kinda way. XD
big smile
Well, if he had the real thing he wouldn't need the photo's :)
Exactly! XD
D'ya think we scared people away Joyce? :P XD
mischievous
Yeah i think so lol! It was a lot busier until we started this conversation. :O

It is an interesting topic tho :)
Sure was! XD

That it is. :D What I want to know is why he brought it up then? I think he saw it later than we think?
Maybe he thought because they were alone he had the oppertunity to bring certain stuff up! They were talking about really knowing somone, maybe he wanted her to know that he takes the time to notice the little things about her! But then she had to go and spoil it by talking about Jeanne! She was obviously still bitter!
I know, but she didn't look bitter. LOL.
I'm on a serious Tiva high at the moment. Not that that's surprising! XD
Yeah me too, i've been dissecting every Tiva scene i've been watching! I'm making lots of nothing into something half of the time!
It's good that we do that, because it's not just the obvious things that prove they love each other!
Erm i think we have scared everyone away!! Ooops!

I think the looks say more most of the time, and how can they deny the looks they get back? Surely if someone looks at you with love or lust in their eye's you'd want to acknowlege it!
HAHA! They'll be back soon enough! They can't resist! MUHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! Okay, I think I'm going crazy. XD

Exactly! I think that the reason they hold back is because they don't realise how the other feels. I know, I know, you'd think it was pretty obvious after everything that has happened, but look at the evidence.

In Reunion, Ziva said she was wrong in questioning Tony's motives. Maybe, just maybe, Tony thought "Oh, maybe she doesn't know how I feel then!"

They might be trying to draw the other, trying to get them to admit it first!
Yes Dannii you have Tiva madness lol!

Stubborness and fear of rejection! The two things keeping them apart! Do you ever think Tony might be scared he'll get a punch if he says he likes Ziva? He looked mighty shocked when she said she'd done that before!
<peeks around corner> Hi!

I definitely agree, Dannii. I felt like Tony was doing that during "if you believe in that kind of stuff."
big smile
Hey Jenn, were just dissecting Tiva!

And talking tattoo's lol! ;)
It's the best kind! ;)

Definitely! That moment we so cute! That's what I thought he was thinking too!

Did we scare you Jenn? LOL.

Yeah, I think so too. I felt like Ziva was doing that in the bathroom conversation in Endgame too. :)
I noticed ;) No, you didn't scare me.

I'll help. I also think that they might be afraid of losing the relationship they have gotten so comfortable with. Their friendship means more to them than they both know. :)
If they'd just realise that the best relationships are built on the grounds of a great friendship! :)
Exactly. They don't want to risk their friendship for something that, in their eyes, might or might not work in future.
Aw, bless 'em.
I wish we could have a scene where Abby and McGee would talk about their relationship, it would be awesome.
Someone need to be a mediator! They need a go between to talk thm into it lol! ABBY!!!

Lol Danni guess we were thinking the same thing! :)
HAHA! I have new idea!

Abby tells Ziva that Tony told her he likes her [Ziva] and tells Tony that Ziva told her that she likes him, crossed wires.

A girl can dream right? :P

Great minds think alike, Joyce! :D