The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 764

over a year ago annabeth523 said…
smile
please post it's thursday afternoon! at least for me it is.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ its thursday nite for me.... im having dinner... wierd huh?

PPOOOSTT!! dont abandon us like mentioned before
*cough*anakulsmsos*cough* and tomato all the way. HEY!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, HEY! oh what fun it is to ride..... :D :P XD
last edited over a year ago
^ its thursday nite for me.... im having dinner... wierd huh?

PPOOOSTT!! dont abandon us like ment
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
U crack me up!^ it's 6:44 pm here east coast USA.
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
i'm on the west coast and it's 7:15 here hopfully my mom wont ban the computer from me considering i've been on it alot less today than normal.
Poooooooossssssstttttttt soooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!
over a year ago greektrickster said…
I am so very terribly sorry,
But as it happens I am in need of more tome,not something I can ask Percy for,my school is killing me by giving us some kind of projects which counts for 10% of our grade and it had to be done by Monday,but I will try and I quote try to post by Saturday which happened to be tomorrow for me.

And swimmergirl17 what is with the tomato,not planning to hit me with it are you?
Just joking,

Bye for now.

And as for what I did that I was grounded,I almost accidentally almost killed myself!!!!!!!!
See not coolant all
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
Yeah he is back!!!!! Post soon!!
Yeah. I can see why it wasn't cool. I WAS ASKING WHAT WERE U GUYS TALKING ABOUT WITH RHE TOMATO!!! IM TOTALLY CONFUSED!
over a year ago jenn008 said…
PLEASE POST!!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
I posted and meant to say to make but spell check dislikes me. Ironically enough it was on one of my rants about spell check. Actually that might not be a coincidence...
over a year ago Riptide688 said…
PLEASE PLEASE POST!!!!
Number1pjfan@ SPELL CHECK REVOLTS!!
Yeah! Rhe spell check stinks! Tee hee. You put rhe not the about 5 posts up.
big smile
I HATE SPELL CHECK TOO!!!!!!!,

And The new chapter is just about ready and my right wrist is slightly injured so I can't type as fast so I'll post tomorrow and don't feel bad for me,because my teachers are sympathetic and they told me that I don't need to write anything for a week and I don't have to do HOMEWORk and typing is fun as it's basically fingers moving across a board.

angry
OMG!!!!! What makes you think we'd feel bad for you when you are lucky enough to not have ANY homework?!?!?!?!?! I'm so mad! That's so not fair! On the bright side you don't have any homework so you can post DAILY, right?!
over a year ago fros4est said…
gotta agree with number1pjfan. Hope u post soon
smile
Is it ready?!?!?!?!!?!?!
Chapter 18
The City Of Pearls
17th June

Thalia and Nico stared at Percy dumb stricken.Percy nodded and said " it's true,being the god of time I know things like this ".Nico stammered " b..bbu...butt..but...hh...ho..how."?P­erc­y laughed and said " he thought I would have a kid with annabeth in a few years,what he didn't realize was that he would have to wait hundreds of years to be my son "?there was still something bothering Thalia and Nico.Thalia asked so you are technically saying that Kronos has his life force tied with Tim's so Kronos has been alive for the past 324 years because Tim was born then if I am not mistaken "?Percy laughed and shook his head and said " Kronos has been alive since the time that Tim figured it out by himself and that was when he realized that I am his father and when I claimed him ".Thalia and Nico exchanged looks and Nico shrugged and said " it doesn't matter as long as Tim fights on our side,what matters is that if Kronos and Tim have a time clash again then it could be........".Nico trailed off thinking about the consequences.Thalia didn't appreciate being cut out and asked " What,what would happen if Kronos and Tim had another time clash against each other ".Nico looked at Thalia and said " 5 syllabals to quote Apollo That Would Be Really Bad ".Percy nodded and said " because if that happens,Time itself would fluctuate- Babies could suddenly grow Old,old people could grow young,buildings may crumble,new may be formed it's what people related to time have called a Time Merge ".Thalia gasped and said " That's why you didn't claim Tim all these years,to prevent Kronos from rising and to stop whatever you are talking about ".Percy laughed and said " exactly but Kronos won't be a problem because Kronos's life is connected to Tim's not the other way around so if I can defeat Kronos then Tim would remain alive " Percy finished.Thalia and Nico looked at each other again and said " But will we be able to defeat the Giants and Titans "?
Percy looked grave but said " we will find out won't we "?

Timothy Webber

Tim laughed as he destroyed the last monster of Gaia's army in the valley of Gaia,their small group of demigods was panting heavily - Alex son of Artemis was sitting on a tree branch 20 feet above the ground panting,Rachel daughter of Hermes had stopped running,Andrew son of Reyna was mumbling something about the people of Antartica and their pitch forks,Kate daughter of Annabeth was cleaning her Opal studded knife.at that moment a enormous presence pressed down on Tim's mind,it seemed to be coming from everywhere,the concious was alien and huge and it's mind seemed to be be filled with unexpectable pain and sorrow,and memories of uncountable years pressed on Tim and suddenly Tim was no longer in the clearing with his friends.
Tim was standing in thin air,he was thousands of feet above the ground,and he was standing in a giant Palace made of the sky ,the walls were see through and in their outline he saw a huge man,and Tim didn't mean like a 30 feet tall guy or anything,this guy was at least the size of the Chrysler building in New York,he was sitting on a huge platinum throne,the man was wearing a dark blue pinstriped suit which was in tatters revealing a light blue skin below which seemed to be painted with constillations,he had sky blue eyes wavy white hair which seemed like clouds and a stormy grey beard.Tim stunk at names yet he knew that this was the Sky,this was Ouranos,the Ouranos,the sky .Ouranos looked down and Tim saw his eyes were dropping like he had been sleeping he nodded his head and in a surprisingly airy and light voice said " welcome to my hall son of Perseus,you are indeed welcome here ".Tim raised his eyebrows and asked " um....why am I here exactly,I doubt you have summoned me to play video games or so thing "?Ouranos chuckled and said " I have called you here son of Perseus because of your blood,you are the most powerful demigod ever born and now you face a quest which shall lead you to the destruction of my Ex-wife ".Tim was confused and said " but arnt you supposed to be dead or something,you know cut by that Scythe and cut into a million pieces or something ".Ouranos's booming chuckle filled the entire hall and he said " does the sky seem to be in Pieces spread over the sea,no son of Perseus,I was indeed cut into several pieces but consider it more like I was asleep for Eons ".Tim just said " oh " and " why am I here "?Ouranos became grave and he said " Your Father defeated Gaia nearly 800 hundred years ago yet she rises again,on your quest never underestimate Gaia,she will tempt you just for fun,she will offer you things you want yet can't accept,she will keep lying to you ".Tim said " I already know that ". " then be warned again " Ouranos said " because she will attempt to Weaken your abilities,she will try to kill you and she will try to use you as a weapon ".Tim muttered something and said " Lord Ouranos I already know all this,so can I go now,my friends will probably wondering where I am ".Ouranos chuckled and said " You are indeed the son of Perseus,very well but as a gift to aide you on your quest,a small thing floated from Ouranos's hand and flew to Tim's,Tim opened his hand and saw a dark blue blade with white markings on it's handle.Ouranos took a deep breath and said " when you are at your weakest,when all hope seems lost,smash that blade near your feet and help shall arrive immediately ".Tim bowed and said " thanks but no thanks but Ouranos had already vanished and he was back in the clearing with his friends.he was still standing in the exact same position,his friends didn't even look up to see where he had gone.Tim felt a weight in his hands and saw the white blade which he had to smash when he needed help,he slipped it in his pocket.they waited till everyone had recovered and Andrew just teleported them all back to Camp near the Leo cabin where they waited for Eric.suddenly Eric's voice shouted from above " look up you morons ".everybody looked up and Tim nearly had a coronary,coming down on the wind was Eric but he was sitting on a giant Blue colored Metal dragon which landed with a powerful wind flap.Eric came down laughing and said " guys meet your new best friend RIKI.Tim looked at the metal dragon and asked " Ricky"?.Eric shook his head and said R-I-K-I stands for Reactive.Interactive.Kinetic.Intelligence but just call him Riki or he gets mad ".Tim grinned and patted Riki on the head.Kate looked at Riki with amazement and asked " when did you make this "?Eric laughed and said " my cabin has been making him for over a year now in bunker 9,now should we get this quest started or not ".Tim laughed and Alex,Rachel and Andrew huffed and disappeared.pretty soon Bianca and Connor showed up,they got on the dragon.the entire camp showed up to say bye,except Drake the pompous son of Zues and the 5 sitting on Riki soared into the sky going West.

Annabeth Chase

She felt drained,for two days now her energy was being used to make new giants,she stared at the result of her energy,13 new stone spires were coming out of the ground,new giants for the new gods and goddesses,but 3 of the stone spires were different,one was covered with strange white markings and was releasing water,another one was covered with golden markings and kept radiating electricity and the last was covered with black marking and seemed to radiate death  and misery.
Those Three had been draining her the most and she knew who they were for - Perseus,Thalia and Nico...........................

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
sorry it's short and sorry for not posting for so many days but will try to post more and I know I say this every time but it's the truth and I was grounded and number1pjfan I totally understand why you won't have any sympathy for me.
Bye people
Adios but I am not Spanish,I am Indian but it's just sounds so cool when you say it.
Hasta la vista again sounds cool when you say it
OMG!! Amazing!
heart
Omgs I luv it!!!!!!!! Post soon!!
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Oh yeah..that was awesome... I thought you'd never post and I am glad that you did...
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
i forgot what happened to annabeth?
She got captured. By Gaia. To make new giants.
big smile
Holy cow! (thunder rumbles) Kinda sorry Hera. That was a really good, nice long chapter! I never imagined that ouranos would come into the story! It makes sense that he would hate Gaea and Kronos though.... Poor Annabeth! Even if I don't like her in this story, no one deserves that. I betercy, Thalia, and Nico could still kick their giants butt though because I'd be almost impossible to match all their element/ability things! The Luke/Tim thing makes sense.can you imagen if Annabeth and Percy had Luke as a son! Ha! I'm glad they can save Tim. Does he know? That would be an awkward conversation. "Hey Tim, did you know that not only are you my son but your the reincarnation of an evil demigod who tried to destroy the world!" "!!!!!!!" I have a weird brain...
wink
Wow, looking back on that, no more coffee for me...
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
he is back anaklusmus17 is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Number1pjfan I am exactly the same with coffee and lol and next time use CAPS that blows off steam quickly enough and Godoffate1 are u giving me the very good news that Anaklusmos17 seemed to come back on the same day that I posted,what a coincidence don't you think???????
over a year ago energykid400 said…
crying
Poor Annabeth......no one deserves that much pain....and to know you might be making your love's downfall as well...
sad
Yeah...
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
big smile
hi I read from page one to here in about an hour and i have to say it is AWESOME!!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
yeah, no more coffie for you...

keep posting, please.
big smile
Merry Christmas! Happy holidays! Please post to make my day even better!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
please post as soon as you can.

thanks.
great work, by the way.
keep it up.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
post soon just finished reading can't wait
Post soon!!
big smile
!post soon
Lz post!
worried
Plllz pooooosst soooooooooon!!
POST! SOON!!
over a year ago jenn008 said…
POST PLEASE!!
big smile
PLEASE POST
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Hey just caught up on this website haven't been on for like three month. The story is amazing but who is tim's mom I'm kinda confused on that
over a year ago this-is-me said…
cool
tim's mom is the second reincarnation of zoe nightshade
Yeah. Exactly what this-is-me-said.
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
Hurray yo:r back!
Happy new year and post soon!!
cake
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And please post soon!!
big smile
And the 600 post is mine and im starting a new page!!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
plz post sooon
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
I have been looking through most of the active stories and you are the first that has no mistakes! Nada!

You may even win The Best Fanfic Writer on This Club! Keep this up! and spread the good work!
~AC