The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 751-764 of 764

over a year ago jjspecht said…
sick
Okay I am sorry for what I said. And I have a question in that last message you seemed depressed so could you tell me why or maybe someone you trust to help you get through it. And don't worry about posting we're just obsessed with your story.
over a year ago Pegasus100 said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you wrote the best one of these out of all the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago childofhermes said…
You are a really good writer and you shouldn't quit just because people copy you and their's is nowhere as good as yours even though some are really good
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
plz continue i love thiz
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
*Sigh*
Again it was romangreekdemigod
<33 Her
And its really good:)
Lol true MoAs well good ones have disappeared:)
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
angry
YOU ABANDONER!!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
^IKRRRRRRRRRR
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
angry
I JOINED FANPOP FOR THIS!!!!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
would u like a much better story people? : link
over a year ago sugarpalstar said…
meh
Guys, I love the story too, but the grammar and punctuation is a nightmare, and sometimes it's hard to read. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just what I think.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago son_of_Posiden said…
1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. .........3. say your crushes three times. 4. paste this to four other groups. ...If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. ......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
over a year ago darkdevil19 said…
Man!!!your story is unique and ur giving it up. i waited a long time for the next post even when i hadn't yet joined fanpop. but if ur decision is final, can someone post a chapter?
over a year ago Killer_Joy said…
smirk
WHY WHY! You could've at least tried to end the story not stop abruptly!?
Will someone else attempt to continue this because I can't. You created the best fan fiction ever and left it. So sad!
over a year ago dawsonj26 said…
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!!! What must one do to convince you to finish this? This story is just way too good to end abruptly. Your writing skills are absolutely amazing. You're even better than a lot of professional authors. Now, since this story was a few years ago, you're probably even better. If you're just simply too busy, then fine, I'll just have to cope with it; however, if not, then I beg and plead on my knees for you to finish this. PLEASE!!!