The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 764

over a year ago jjspecht said…
tongue
You are getting poooossstttyyyyy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Guys,I have some good news and bad news,the bad news is that I can no longer post till the next test,the good news is that if one of you wants you could type a chapter till I am gone.
Hahahahahahay guys did you actually fall for that,well the ood news is that I can post now,the bad news is the chapter has been deleted because of battery failure,nut don't worry,I will post from my IPad,but there might be grammar mistakes.

And I totally deserve all those things,and more,keep well,eat well and do not at any cost eat Ear Wax!
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
cool
why not? its delicios

(jk)
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yeah. If any of you have read Harry Potter, as dumbledore says I quote! "alas earwax"! Post soon!

Hope you like my quote of the day! Just typical for you to chose earwax.
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Yes! Please post ASAP! Btw I'm on my iPad too :)
over a year ago energykid400 said…
FINALLY!
over a year ago thanathos13 said…
angelic
a me to
crying
Please post!
over a year ago goatlypowers said…
I'm on my Ipad2 too just saying
chapter 17
The city of Pearls 
17th June

Percy was about to tell Thalia then decided the better of it,and asked " you really have no idea who is Bianca's mother "?Thalia cursed impatiently in Greek and said " you could just tell me and be sone with it,or are you going to keep me waiting "?Percy grinned and said " guess ".Thalia shrugged and said " maybe Nyx,Persephone but that would be weird,okay not really since gods don't have DNA but then another mortal perhaps ".Percy smiled and said " look,Bianca is probably the most powerful demigod on this quest because she is the child of two immortals not one,she was born immortal but stopped aging once she reached 16  and you don't even know about the ability she has,well she doesn't either so I can't blame you".Thalia cursed hoping Percy would tell her quickly.Percy grabbed her wrist and said " come on I'll introduce you ".they vanished in a flash of light,Percy and Thalia appeared in the underworld,the river Lethe flowed peacefully but as if sensing Percy's presence it slightly rose and the pace quickened.Percy led Thalia away from the river Lethe towards the fields of punishment.Thalia closed her ears as so many souls were screaming being tortured.in the middle of the field catching ghosts with her hand was a gorgeous women,she had silky black hair,a extremely beautiful completely white face and a willowy graceful figure,she was wearing a late 1800s dress and her hair flowed over her shoulders.Percy gestured to the goddess and said " meet Melinoe recognize her now,come on Thalia you have met her before ".Thalia was stunned there was no way this gorgeous goddess could be Melinoe meaning one Half of her face should be colored and the other half should be black,but this goddess possibly coudnt be her ".Thalia stuttered saying " impossible ".Percy said " well you see,about 300 hundred years ago when Tim wasn't very experienced with his powers,I sent him on a quest to save Tethys who being a sea goddess was being held captive by her own husband Oceanus,Oceanus was about to kill Tim,but Melinoe for some reason saved him by transforming him into a ghost,later as a token of thanks I granted her one wish and she chose to be turned into a gorgeous beautiful women which I did ".Thalia frowned and said " coudnt you have just said that ".Percy shook his head smiling " no,telling and showing are two opposite things ".Thalia laughed and said and what about you???

To be continued...........

Sorry but I decided to let you people wait long enough,I havnt got much time to post over the last few days.but now I will be more regular,(hopefully).
over a year ago TheSennin said…
ok good, and please don't make us wait too long ;)
big smile
Yes! That was a great job, but I don't think anyone saw that one coming! Great chapter as usual, even though it was short. I don't think Percy would be shallow enough to have a kid with Melinoe just because she's beautiful now. I wonder if Tim knows...?
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
smirk
POST SOON, PLEASE!

oopse. sorry.

i know, bad spelling. sorry.
crying
I'm somewhat grounded from my iPad at the moment. My mom hasn't taken it and I have her iPod to use if she does but you can't post from it. I will try to keep up, but if ther's no comments from me then that's why. Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Post soon
smile
NICE CHAPTER!!! I don't think Bianca is a child of Percy either though.....hmmm mm......post soon!
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
post more buddy.

keep posting.
big smile
rats.

i thought she was a daughter of Nyx.
oh, well.

post soon, please!
So did I. But o well. You've created a great story. You should send this RR. And then he should get it published. But I doubt that will happen because of copyright or something like that. But you could try.
over a year ago jjspecht said…
mischievous
It says.to be continued so are you going to continue it.
over a year ago ismauri136 said…
smirk
U SIR ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!!!!!!!!
rainy
POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNTIL YOU DO I WILL BE LIKE
Yeah. Post soon. Don't leave is hanging!
Sorry guys,I am not leaving anyone hanging,I just have a lot of work right now,I got 4 upcoming tests and got tons of homework from school,however I will try to post before the weekend ends.
Extremely sorry.
over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
its ok its not ur fault
over a year ago universalpowa said…
smile
thats okay we can wait a little longer :)
It's okay! Not your fault! Please post ASAP! Don't you have break?
mischievous
Yeah it's not ur fault we must get rid of teachers
laugh
yes i agree with ismauri.... hmmm how to get rid of teachers..... maybe we could change the mist like chiron did in the lightning theif... hmmm..

jk :)
smirk
yes
smirk
yes we should
why do you keep calling him Perseus?
and ur miss spelling Zeus
big smile
I think we should get the curries on the case of all teachers. People will learn that if you become a teacher, you die a horrible death, so know one will want to become a teacher (: ! Any I'm ungroundedm! Yippee!
big smile
Yay!
If you guys make my teachers disappear,I will give each of you Percy's number,
And I call him Perseus,because he is now a god,and calling a god Percy seems weird somehow
mischievous
i agree.
cool
thnks for clearing that up
Yeah it does sound weird.
does Percy marry a goddess
wink
idk well just wait until he tells us...... i hate waiting.... im impatient.... ughhh

its okay though take ur time ;)
laugh
yeah, i agree. we should get rid of teachers.

and also, number1pjfan, why were you grounded?
'cuz i forgot.

anyways, please post soon. please?
*laughs at somethng on my mind. mumbles 'thought i was a guy' then something about the GRAPE APE. lol. best joke ever.*
blush
Did I miss something?
angry
Errm well, I kinda was on my iPad reading thees because I was all ready for school but my brother wasn't (he takes longer than me and I'm a girl so that's sad!) and she neglected to tell me that he finished and was waiting for me. She then yelled for me, I came up from the basement and was like yeah? She said we've been waiting what took you so long? I was ready I just didn't know you were ready to go. Were you on your iPad? Yeah. Your grounded! Blah blah blah, big rant on 10 min car ride to school. My revenge though was that I grabbed her iPod and tried to stay up to date when I wasnt hiding but I couldn't post. And sorry, read my post on the other forum for my idea as to your gender. Wow there's not really a good way to say that...
over a year ago Iris-XX said…
big smile
Your story is really good. :)
over a year ago AceJackson said…
cool
PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
laugh
post and dont worry about the teachers.... me and mario dude (sorry lcrs50) have a plan.... i think.

lol jk jk just post soon! :)
cake
kewlio! new page! cake!
over a year ago AceJackson said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!