The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 764

over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Postsoon!!!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
Post now!
last edited over a year ago
Yeah changed my mind. Post now!:)
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
smirk
that's cool, universalpowa. we'll start that on a diffrent forum. i'll make one for ideas to get rid of teachers.
*carefully hides this post from teacher*

also, greektrickster, that really sucks.

please post soon. this is really good.
Post soon.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
laugh
so how should we do it? gas bomb? nuclear power? Pool of sharks?
lol how about pir of lava?
LOL!!!!
teacher torture :P
XD lol x 10000000000000000= *unable to count due to LOL ing failure*

LOL!
*snickers*
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Yes I can post again,I am writing the chapter,yes I know I say that a lot but my brother tries to annoy the hell out of me by deleting my notes,and because every time we talk we end up trying to strangle each other.

And guys please don't kill my teachers considering they give me good marks even though I didn't study much,but you can kill my maths teachers because even though she gave me good marks she said that I must have cheated because she thinks there is no way I can get 29.5/30.

Bye people of earth.
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
crying
ohh i was mixing the chemical to end for once and for all
laugh
darn. i had the lava pit all set up.....
would you mind if i put your math teacher in it? It was just about getting hot enough to broil bones...
EWWWW!
LOL x LOL+JK= LOOK JO!
*snickers*
I guess your math teacher was teaching algebra......
cool
Post soon!!
over a year ago parras2 said…
mischievous
ME NO LIKE MATH!!! post soon
wink
Me ain't liking language arts either and math. Is it obvious?
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
laugh
Post soon please!! This story is SOOOOOOOOO good!!
You guys are weird. BUT TO BE HEALTHY YOU MUST BE WEIRD!!!!!! Bet none of your doctors/Heath teachers ever told you that! I HATE math.
laugh
actualy the voices told me that yesterday........ ok ok the voices might not be real but they have some really good ideas
laugh
your hearing voices? that cant be good.
i dont think i wanna hear 'the voices' ideas.

LOL~~ Sugar RUSH!!!!!!!
crying
POST PLEASE!!! Or im going to cry!!!!!
smile
Fun quotes:

The voices tell me your crazy for thinking I need to go to a mental hospital.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch as the world try's to figure out how you did it. (awesome power, duh)
mischievous
Honestly who does like math?mif you do please post so and I'll call the mental hospital for you.
rats.
and i had the torture chamber all set up.
*starts to grumble to my self, the reread that comment.*
*says uncertently* so...we can torture the math teacher?

post soon, please.

also, i HATE math, but i sorrta like english and digital arts, but not accounting, because that envolves math, and it makes my head spin. :(

*starts the torture chamber and puts the worlds math teachers in it.* have fun, Mr. R!

lol.
laugh
hey how come you got to torture the teachers?
i dont like math either.... i like taking stuff apart and then making it sxplode (aka SCIENCE!!!! BWaaaaahahahah)
I made a candle explode by accident.
then i blew up my sister's doll. it was soooo funny!
LOL
Post plz
Plz post soon!! I need to know more!!
crying
post! i need some happiness.
my JERK sister *glares daggers at sister* deleted my ENTIRE mark of athena chapter. :'( i worked almost 2 hours on it too.
over a year ago mbg43 said…
mischievous
im with everyone,
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­ST

Cmon man just give us a glimps at wat ur writing.............................please­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oos­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­stt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt
OMG! I'm dieing here!
angry
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angry
Post nowwwwwwwwwww!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­T

or your angry fans *above* will burn ur house down! i hurry if i were u......

POST!!!! *un happy face* :( X
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

SPAM! post!

(do you think i went a little overboard?)
LOLXD
over a year ago mbg43 said…
again, im with everyone.
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­ST
laugh
well, since I had the tourture chamber ready for math teachers only, i get to toruture them. you can have the...um...accounting and...um...*thinks hard about another subject i hate*...OH! you can also have the biology teachers to.

*laughs evily* lol.
Post soon plz
meh
if I was counting I could fit all the cool teachers at my school on one hand
meh
with two fingers left over
Soooo...you have three cool teachers?! I have 2teachers total and only one of them is cool
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
no, if there were 2 left that means there are 4 cool teachers, wait, forgetting my condition i am, jkjk
I said three teachers!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
i know, but what if someone had 6 fingers?
over a year ago AceJackson said…
mischievous
Violence is not the answer1
THe answer is DRAKONS!!
meh
well I only have 5 fingers on each hand so I'm not the someone darkrai is talking about
Ok Post soon!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
angry
post man please post your story is AWESOME.
post post were getting angry~~!!1
Postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost­plz
crying
Where r u?
over a year ago greektrickster said…
chapter 17
The city of Pearls 
17th June

Percy was about to tell Thalia then decided the better of it,and asked " you really have no idea who is Bianca's mother "?Thalia cursed impatiently in Greek and said " you could just tell me and be sone with it,or are you going to keep me waiting "?Percy grinned and said " guess ".Thalia shrugged and said " maybe Nyx,Persephone but that would be weird,okay not really since gods don't have DNA but then another mortal perhaps ".Percy smiled and said " look,Bianca is probably the most powerful demigod on this quest because she is the child of two immortals not one,she was born immortal but stopped aging once she reached 16  and you don't even know about the ability she has,well she doesn't either so I can't blame you".Thalia cursed hoping Percy would tell her quickly.Percy grabbed her wrist and said " come on I'll introduce you ".they vanished in a flash of light,Percy and Thalia appeared in the underworld,the river Lethe flowed peacefully but as if sensing Percy's presence it slightly rose and the pace quickened.Percy led Thalia away from the river Lethe towards the fields of punishment.Thalia closed her ears as so many souls were screaming being tortured.in the middle of the field catching ghosts with her hand was a gorgeous women,she had silky black hair,a extremely beautiful completely white face and a willowy graceful figure,she was wearing a late 1800s dress and her hair flowed over her shoulders.Percy gestured to the goddess and said " meet Melinoe recognize her now,come on Thalia you have met her before ".Thalia was stunned there was no way this gorgeous goddess could be Melinoe meaning one Half of her face should be colored and the other half should be black,but this goddess possibly coudnt be her ".Thalia stuttered saying " impossible ".Percy said " well you see,about 300 hundred years ago when Tim wasn't very experienced with his powers,I sent him on a quest to save Tethys who being a sea goddess was being held captive by her own husband Oceanus,Oceanus was about to kill Tim,but Melinoe for some reason saved him by transforming him into a ghost,later as a token of thanks I granted her one wish and she chose to be turned into a gorgeous beautiful women which I did ".Thalia frowned and said " coudnt you have just said that ".Percy shook his head smiling " no,telling and showing are two opposite things ".Thalia laughed and said and what about you???
Percy smiled sadly teleporting to the city of pearls and said " just twice-annabeth and Zoe ".Thalia asked " what I don't get is,why particularly Zoe "?Perseus shook his head and said " you know she was exactly the same,the same attitude,the same dangerous girl she was when she was 14 ".Thalia smiled triumphantly and said " you were starting to like her on that quest wernt you ".Percy punched Thalia on the shoulder and said " not that loud okay,and yeah sort of ".Thalia muttered something about how storm spirits hit harder then Percy while rubbing her arm and said " so do you want to tell me your wonderful plan that would save us from Gaia "?Perseus nodded and said " with Nico,I don't want to repeat myself again ".Thalia frowned and said " what i don't get is,Gaia knows she can't defeat us,I mean you,me and Nico are way stronger then her,and I doubt she has giants that can defeat us either,then why is she so confident she can defeat us ".Perseus's expression soured and said " ill tell you later with nico okay,now stop bothering me ".Thalia snickered and said " and I know your secret ".Perseus stopped in his tracks,his face completely pale and he asked " what secret ?"Thalia laughed and said " you lied that you went into the sea and took power in the ocean,you are a son of Posiedon,I mean being in the sea would make it more easy for you to be found and there is No way you became even more powerful then Posiedon by going in the sea,if that were true,his other children would be more powerful then him ".Perseus relaxed and thought that was close,i actually thought she had figured it out and said " yeah you got me ".Thalia noticed the change but anyway asked " so where did you go ?"Perseus sighed and said " the place where Chaos created the world,the place in the underworld where the 5 rivers meet-Styx,Acheron,Phlegathon,Lethe,Kolkyto­s ".Thalia's eyes widened and she said " so that is why you are so powerful,you know you could have been killed with what you did,I mean resisting the power of the 5 rivers and still surviving,that's more dangerous then you going into Tartarus without a body ".Perseus snickered.for a while the two of them walked along peacefully.
Thalia kept thinking what Percy was hiding from her,he obviously was pretty scared when Thalia had said she knew his secret,it was like he had been caught and whatever could frighten Percy like that,well she doubted she would like it ".after talking Thalia volunteered to show Perseus her palace,and he agreed,so they teleported to Thalia's palace.
Perseus laughed and said " this place is amazing,and why don't you introduce me to your children ?"Thalia smiled fondly and told an Aura to fetch Lucas and Lara.Percy said " I thought you would remain a maiden after you left the hunters ".Thalia shrugged and said " changed my mind after 500 hundred years ".Percy said nothing and then asked " why did you keep her name Lara,isn't it Spanish or something ?"Thalia shrugged and said Lucas and Lara are twins,just wanted to keep their names similar ".pretty soon two kids about 16 came,Lucas had spiky black hair and electric blue eyes,his long hair seemed to float in the air,he was dressed plainly in a ice blue silk shirt and normal jeans with sneakers, he had a lean and muscular body, with a knife on his arm Lara also had spiky black hair and blue eyes,but she was dressed in a black jacket over a silver top with jeans,both kids looked like they could be models and both were muscular and lean like a pair of matching blades.Lara didn't appear to be armed but when Percy probed her,he knew she could defend herself,and she also had a magic bow which appeared in her hands when she wanted,Lucas and Lara both laughed and joked as Percy met them,Lucas asked Perseus  if he could have a fight with him,to which Perseus agreed.they both stood about 10 feet apart,Percy gestured to Lucas for the first attack,the boy was moving even before Percy said,he appeared behind Percy extremely fast,Percy laughed and dodged the stab from the knife easily,Lucas kept attacking with blinding speed,it was like the wind was aiding him,he even came close to cutting Percy across the cheek once but Percy sidestepped and the blade just cut of a fleck of hair,Percy cursed,he had allowed himself some overconfidence,he dropped to the ground,one palm supporting his weight,he swung his legsand knocked Lucas's legs from under him ,Percy stood back up as Lucas fell,Lucas was panting.Percy turned his back to Lucas knowing that he would attack,Lucas threw the knife,with such deadly accuracy that it would have impaled Percy in his head,with blurring speed,Percy tilted his head to the side,allowing the knife to fly in the place where his head had been a millisecond ago,with his left arm grabbed the knife and threw it back.
Lucas watched in disbelief as the knife got stuck in the wall just over the ridge above his ear,his hair having got a clean crew cut on that side.Thalia watched with wide eyes,Percy had actually gotten a lot better aim then before.Lucas thanked Percy for his time looking stricken like he had never lost before,knowing Thalia probably not and they both disappeared in a gust of wind.
Thalia sat on the edge of the palace with Percy watching the clouds below them move and revealing Hawaii below.suddenly beside them the air grew dark,and from the shadows appeared Nico,who sat down beside them like nothing had happened.the three chatted for a few minutes but the topic always returned to Percy's plan,Nico finally said " fine don't tell us your plan,but at least tell us why when Kronos and Tim used their time powers against each other,they both were repelled ?"Perseus froze,he shook his head and said " you guys really don't want to know,you don't know the reason for this war ".Thalia and Nico exchanged looks and asked simultaneously " tell us the reason Percy,don't speak in riddles ".Perseus didn't start speaking like they expected but he said " havnt you guys noticed,didn't you notice the similarities between my son and someone else,someone we all knew,you in particular Thalia ".Thalia and Nico were further confused and it showed on their faces.Perseus sighed and said " guys,Tim and Kronos repelled each other because the answer isn't similar poles,it's similar life-forces,in this case the same life-force ".Thalia and Nico looked at each other and asked " so you are saying that Tim and Kronos share the same life force,How?"Perseus said " because Kronos's life force is connected with the same Hero who was tied to him the first time,the one who was fused with him at the same time,the one who actually defeated him ".Thalia's and Nico's voices died in their throat and they said " that means........,Percy nodded his head and said " my son is the second reincarnation of Luke Castellan........................

to be continued................................

*****************************************­***­***­***­***
sorry my brother deleted my earlier notes and yes I planned this.
And number1pjfan I am right here.