The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3311

over a year ago rainbow_goddess said…
oh. i forgot to add rachel in. im just gonna say that she was in the restroom taking a break. :D
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome rainbow_goddess!!! pls post again soon :)
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
smile
Post Soon!
smile
i think ill let kaylee post next. :D
over a year ago book-worm said…
Kaylee post soon!!!(:
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
lol
im sure kaylee will post soon.
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
i loved it. post soon!
sad
whos already out of school n on summer break? i still have a wk to go. soooooooooooo sad.
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
hmmm
Today was my last day
over a year ago ktayl7980818 said…
laugh
I got out on Wednsday.
crying
lucky. im getting out next friday. today n tomarrow is our math final. u guys are SOOOOOOO lucky.
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
crying
UNFAIR! i still have over 2 weeks!
when did u start? i started on august 20th or the 22nd.
i started september 5th.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
I end a week and a half, and started on August 31st

and I cant wait for the next post!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Woohoo new page and post soon
II AM A STRANGE CHILD OK!!!! And I have club... Strange... PAPAYA !!! Post soon!
WHAT?!? u started that late, darkrai? wow. no wonder. u started WAY after we did.
what do u mean by 'i have a club'?
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Hey guys, I'm gonna post on saturday, but until then ull have to be patient.
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
I have a month to go!!!!
TheRes a club called Cinnominbubble! Post soon!
oh. cool. im gonna post after kaylee cuz i have a great idea for something.
Kool-aid !!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
post soon
over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
After this week i have 6 more weeks of school before the summer hols but its half term right now.
i have 9 tests in the first week back from half term for my summer grade/level.

this is really funny i love seeing everyones reactions.
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
Post soon!! BTW do you think it a good it a good idea to post a forum about camp halfblood ad camp Jupiter read my version of The Son Of Neptune?
hmmmm.... thats sounds cool, especially since its ur version. but seriously, im not the best person for advice, since i just made an account like 2 weeks ago. wait till kaylee or someone else gives their opinion. but i think thats a great idea.
I think it's good! (I'v been on for eleven months and two days)
Hey im typing the chapter now so it'll be up in an hour or so
big smile
yay cant wait!!! ^
I wanted to be with my mom in our little apartment in the Upper East Side, even if I had to go to public school and put up with my obnoxious stepfather and his stupid poker parties.
“Paul’s not obnoxious,” Rachel stated, confusion entering her expression. “And last I checked he doesn’t play poker.”
“Wrong stepfather,” Percy said as if that explained everything.
“Whatever happened to Gabe?” Annabeth asked.
“You’ll see.”
And yet . . . there were things I’d miss about Yancy. The view of the words out my dorm window, the Hudson river in the distance, the smell of pine trees.
“Wow, Percy, that was actually a very poetic and romantic description,” Reyna sounded impressed. “I didn’t know you had it in you.” Reyna fluttered her eye lashes once before turning back to the book.
Annabeth caught that however. She narrowed her eyes at Reyna while mentally reminding herself to keep an eye on her.
Katie grabbed the book and continued to read.
[/b]I’d miss Grover, who’d been a good friend, even if he was a little strange.[/b]
“I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or an insult,” Grover stated looking pointedly at Percy.
Percy shrugged. “Don’t ask me. I was twelve then.”
I’d miss Latin, too-Mr. Brunner’s crazy tournament days and his faith that I could do well. As exam week got closer, Latin was the only test I studied for. I hadn’t forgotten what Mr. Brunner had told me about this subject being life or death for me. I wasn’t sure why but I’d started to believe him.
“Which wasn’t good because your scent had gotten really strong,” Grover grumbled.
Percy opened his mouth to say something when suddenly he started scanning everyone. “Hey where’s Nico? Percy asked.
Sorry about it being short. But I was in a rush.
over a year ago book-worm said…
That was a good post. Post soon!!!!
smile
ya know ill give one of these a shot, expect me to post in perhaps an hour or a half hour idk.
ok here u guys go

"oh he is probably hiding out in the shadows trying to see wether or not he can scare the living hades out of one unlucky person." said percy in a very fakey sophistcated tone.
The evening before my final, I got so frustrated i threw the cambridge guide to greek mythology across my dorm room "PERCY YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDNT TREAT BOOKS THAT WAY!" the others snickered as percy shrugged and annabeth fumed at him.
Words started swimming off the page, circling my head "wow and i thought leo was the most ADHD kid here." percy threw the book at him and Jason gained a brand new mint conditioned bruise on his forehead.
the letters doing one eighties as if they were riding skateboards. there was no way i was ever goin to remeber the difference between Chiron or Charon, or Poldictes and Polydueces. and conjugating those latin verbs? forget it. the romans snorted mumbling how those were easy.
i paced my room, feeling like ants were crawling around inside my shirt. i remebered Mr. Brunners serious expression, his thousand year old eyes. 'i will only accept the best from you, percy jackson.' "wow so ominous chiron sounds." hey nico why do you show up talking like yoda when the creepy ominous stuff starts?" the readers started cracking up as nico turned beet red and whacked him in the back of the head. then when everyone calmed down they picked up the book and ALMOST started reading. keyword almost. connor picked p the book, and tossed it to leo, and it hit him in the face. then leo ignited and tried to pick up the book, not noticing he was on fire, then threw it back at connor who juggled it and tossed it around to others, shouting "HOT POTATOE HOT POTATOE HOT POTATOE HOT!" and this went on for a while.

ok there it is enjoy peoples.
Um Darkrai ur not really allowed to post on her. Only me, Janfan, and Rainbow r allowed to becuase we're the authors. But if you want to post thewn u can use Jason, Piper, and Leo read The SOn of Neptune. Anyone can post on that one. Just not this one. If u could delete that it would be great. Soory again, for ur work but non the bright side it was good.
over a year ago ktayl7980818 said…
sad
Pooh i really liked it. can't you let him join?
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
big smile
Awesome post kaylee! Oh, Reyna, I expected better from you! Shame. 'You have brought great shame upon this coffee hut!' (Note: I don't own that commercial, it just amuses me.) I'd like to see how it goes with her and Annabeth.
Can't wait for your next post rainbow!
Shame that didn't count Darkrai, that was good!
Edit: I just realized I got the 500th review! Awesome work guys, keep it up!
U may have gotten the 500th comment but I got a NEW PAGE!
i guess ill post next. i just need to find some time. im kindof busy today, so dunno if i can post today.
i think ill just start off where darkrai ended.
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
big smile
post soon (^_^)
Post soon...
big smile
post soon :)
sry bout the delay. had a lot of things to do. but i still managed to finish it. so here you go!!

Percy took care of the burning book by summoning water and dousing the fire.
Leo shrugged. “Well that worked.” Strangely, the book was still intact.
Hazel picked up the book and started reading. I took a deep breath. I picked up the mythology book.
“Good,” Annabeth muttered.
I'd never asked a teacher for help before.
Everyone gasped. “OMG!! Percy's gonna ask for help!” Reyna squealed.
Then all eyes turned to Reyna. She shrunk back into her chair. “What? Don't look at me! What did I do?”
Jason shook his head. “I've been gone eight months and Reyna became immature. I wonder who's fault it is.” He glanced at Percy.
“I AM NOT IMMATURE!!!!!!!!” Reyna screamed.
Frank, who was sitting next to Reyna, rubbed his ears. “Jeesh Reyna. I'm gonna be deaf if you don't stop screaming into my ear.”
“Back to the book, please,” Katie pleaded.
Maybe if I talked to Mr. Brunner, he could give me some pointers. At least I could apologize for the big fat F I was about to score on his exam.
“PERSEUS JACKSON!!!!!!” Annabeth stormed up to Percy and slapped him a few times. “AN F?!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?!?”
Percy rubbed his cheeks. “Ummm.... that I was about to score an F?”
“BBBAAAAHHHHHH!! That was NOT what I wanted to hear!”
“Who says that I have to say what YOU want to hear?”
“I did!”
“Did not!”
“Did!”
“Did not!”
Everyone watched as the couple screamed at each other. Nico took a deep breath and screamed at the top of his lungs, “WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE (censored) UP?!?!?!?!?
They stopped. Hazel started at her brother. “Did you just say the f-word?” she asked in astonishment.
Travis cleared his throat. “So I was thinking-”
“Travis was thinking!” Piper screamed. “I didn't know that that was scientifically possible!”
Travis glared at her. “As I was saying... if Percy has ADHD and dyslexia, then how can he write such a large book and so many without dying?”
Conner, Katie, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Rachel, Clarisse, Chris, and Piper fainted right on the spot. Leo burst into flames and turned his chair into ashed, so he fell, hit his head and went unconscious. Jason stumbled back in her chair and crashed into Hazel. They groaned in pain. Frank turned into a mouse and hid under a cabinet. Reyna started to hyperventilating and ended up fainting. Travis gulped and stared uncomfortably at his unconscious, frightened, or groaning friends.

how do u guys like it?
(He hired a author named Rick Riordan to write it for him!)
Loved it!!!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
lol that was halairious. rainbow! I loved it, the ending especially, and the Yoda coment
yoda comment??