The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 9440

over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Oh stop with that, Galiah. The way I see it, you're still here. With us. Helping us where you can. That's —" Edgar paused for a moment when he heard the gentle shuffle of Galiah's hood as it was taken off, and the shake of her hair. His expression was one that was puzzled as he finished, "...enough?" He decided not to let paranoia get the best of him. "Look, it's not your fault. I messed up the spell somehow being an idiot, okay? I should've...just did more reading or something. This...this was on me." Doubt had been down onto the painter.
It had been stuck to his brain for the past few days, it plagued his mind. Was it too little ingredients? Did he somehow, someway make that mistake? Or was it too much? An error in measurements despite the proper tools? Had he even done the damn spell correctly? He had even started to think that there was even a possibility that the coordinates had been wrong. He couldn't even check himself, look back over his notes for errors. Because if he was wrong, then it meant that they had only warted more time. HE had wasted more of whatever time they had.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"But.... if the Keepers are no good, then that is the end of all life on earth, is it not?" Galiah replied to Edgars request to stop with all the guilt. It was almost a way for Galiah to try AND cope with what could be their last days. At any moment, things could end. And Galiah, how she phrased it, But even still, she did not explain anymore of her reason beyond that. She moved on, her hand reaching out and holding Edgars. "Edgar" She began a question. "You said that the beauty of an elf was something that fascinated you. That you wished to capture it in your art. I am sorry that I was unable to help you reach that goal. But, I hope that this is as satisfactory in anything"
Galiah would raise Edgar's hand up to her cheek and place the palm of his hand against her face. It was unlike any other kind of softness. Not just like that of a human skin, but her hand was as smooth as silk, a tinge of coolness from the cold Turkey morning, but slowly became warmer to the touch as she held his palm in her grasp and held his hand against her cheek
But if the Keepers then that is the end of all life on Earth, is it not?

Edgar's was stunned for a moment, being reminded of how high the stakes were supposed to be. He shoulders sank, his brows furrowing shortly afterwards. There was something that was just on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't bring himself to say it.
When Galiah spoke his name to get his attention, he turned a little more towards her voice. What the elf began to say afterwards made him sigh at first until her last couple of words. And then he was confused again when he felt his hand rise until it settled onto the elf's cheek. Smooth, and soft, he could feel the warmth of it join the hands he still felt around his own. He could feel some of her hair strands brush against the back of his knuckles. His thumb brushed across her skin, and for some reason he was surprised that he didn't feel a single dry spot or blemish. He didn't know why something like that intrigued him so, with Galiah being an elf and all.

His touch was unlike Jackie's, firm but smooth, and careful as his fingers found themselves moving away the strands that had tickled his knuckles before, and brushing across her pointier human ear to tuck them away behind it. He could almost see her face in his mind. He was instantly reminded of the first time he had ever laid eyes on her. Which was followed by their small little clash, the thought of it bringing a small chuckle out of him.
Edgar would feel a faint smile rise in her cheeks as he would give a small laugh, her gloved hand still resting on the back of his hand as his palm would brush across her cheek slowly, feeling the softness of it, how it lacked any imperfections or injuries whatsoever, like a modern day Michelangelo sculpture. And though she could find some releif in Edgar's touch, it was almost familiar, similar to how it was that Jackie would hold onto her face. But it was different. There was still a kind of affections there. Perhaps it was cause she knew that Edgar's words were more truthful, that he didn't have any other intentions when he held her. She gave a faint exhale, the air hitting Edgar's wrist softly as she spoke, "I know that this could never compare to the work you make, Edgar. But I hope that being able to feel an elf will suffice. I know we've shaken hands in respect, but... an elf offering such close contact is very special. It is a sign of total trust to have someone of a different race touch an elf. So I hope you understand that... despite my interactions with Jackie, I do not do this lightly. You... mean very much to me, Edgar."
Galiah placed her hands gently on Edgar’s free hand, holding onto it closely as she added, “We elves also do most of our talking with those that we care for with actions rather than words. As we feel that… well, anyone could say anything. But the body and the voice are two things that can work against each other or together. And it’s hard to make one’s own hands lie. I can feel…. Much of your care from your very touch, Edgar. It’s comforting. More so than your kind words”
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"A-Am I doing it right Nuna?" Sangeon called out for his sister as he began skating with wobbly legs at first. This in turn made Yoon giggle at the sight, which encouraged her to join in the fun since she doubted she would be as bad as her brother. It was easily forgivable, considering it had been a while since they last skated together.

Yoon, however, did not bring her skates with her. She had been practicing without them for the past few days, skating with regular shoes or sometimes even barefooted. She'd been coming every day to the frozen pond topractice, and also to get away from the other residents at the manor. Yoon didn't feel as connected with the other Keepers, and after that awkward encounter with Samantha, it was hard for her to step out of her comfort zone. She felt too much like a third wheel whenever she hung out with Raven and Samantha, it reminded her of her third-wheeling with Abel and that ice cream girl. She much preferred her time alone in the cold and isolation. Her brother was a nice add-on sometimes, too.

With a deep exhale, Yoon stepped onto the ice rink she had created with her sneakers. Anyone else would've easily slipped on the spot, but Yoon easily glided with them without a problem. In fact, she unintentionally left tracks of link wherever she skated. Ice skating was the one sport unlike others where Yoon's height didn't serve as a disadvantage. She felt empowered––faster and more agile than others. And so it was no surprise to Sangeon when his sister quickly caught up to him, grabbing her by her hand so he would keep up with her speed.

"Nuna your shoes! How are you ice skating without ice skates?" He pointed out with his fingers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Yoon giggled to distract her brother, picking up her pace which made Sangeon squeal in excitement as they skated in circles and figure 8's on the frozen pond.

"Thank you." Alana gave her gratitude to the cashier who helped her pack all her groceries in the fabric bags she brought herself.

"No problem, come again soon!" The tall man behind the counter said with a smile. He picked up the three bags with ease and adjusted them accordingly to fit inside Alana's cart.

The woman dressed in tye-dye workout leggings and a black jacket smiled, thanking him again.

"Hey... uh... if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

Alana paused her walk out the store, glancing back at the grocery worker. "Alana," she said. "My friends call me Lana."

"Ooh, like Lana del Rey?"

The lifeguard chuckled. "Yeah, with the exception of me not having a net worth of millions of dollars though." She returned the joke.

"Well... I'd say you're just as pretty, if not prettier than her." He flirted. "You got a number, Lana?"

Alana's smile slowly turned into a frown. "Um..." She looked around awkwardly.

"Oh shit––my bad, you got a boyfriend?"

"H-Huh? No, it's not that, I'm just––"

"Gay?" He finished her sentence. "Don't worry, I have plenty of gay friends, I get it, it's like the new trend. Although I didn't think of you as the type––"

Alana blinked. "No, I'm not gay, I just..." She sighed. She forced a smile. "Thank you." She waved at him and quickly exited the Trader Joe's to load up her car.

"I rather not go back to touching people's hair or cracking their backs for a living." Kyung-ha said, fixing the last bits of stubborn hair poking out of Samantha's scalp. "Besides, too many weird people in Venice beach." Was her reasoning. She gave a mildly impressed grin when her student evaded Leonard's shooting. "Good." Kyung-ha complimented. "Yoon sleeping in again, eh?" She assumed. "We can start off with stretches, maybe she come out by then." Her eyes went back to Sammy. "You mastered the splits yet, hm? Lemme see. Only then you can master high kick. I want your right heel to be able to reach top of Leonard's head.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I don't care how little sense that makes, I'm just happy that Yoon's happy for once XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
Since COLA deprived her of her only source of happiness I figured she deserved it xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
She says that but we all know it XD over a year ago
"I'll do you one better, I'll reach the top of Masons head" Sammy said as she stood up. Despite her confidence, she really disliked having to do the splits. At best, it was an agonizing pain, feeling like she was going to turn into a wishbone at any moment and be torn in half. At worst, she has torn so many of her favorite pants trying to practice it. This time, with yoga pants on to ensure it would not tear, she gave some deep breathes, some stretches, and inhaled deeply, preparing herself for the worst. As she eased out a breathe of air, she would find herself sliding down perfectly into a splits, her hands raised in the air like that of a ballerina performing a perfect score. And as she opened her eyes to see the failure before her, she would look down, just as surprised as anyone else would be. "Wait, I did it?"
But before she could be told, she lifted her head up and went, "I mean, of course I did it. No room for failure. Only success. A day without practice is a day wasted, after all"
"I'm...glad, that I could at least do that," Edgar replied, the hand that Galiah held in her own shifting to press against where she held it gently. He didn't know what it was that he was feeling, but he felt as if Galiah was sharing something sacred with him, something that was truly special, as she had said. That, and he cared for Galiah. And the more time they had started to spend, the more he realized how much he enjoyed her company. Her airy laugh, and her sometimes charming cluelessness about some of the ways of the modern society. Her curiosity was so genuine that he could never help but to smile and go along with it. Their chats of coffee in the morning always kept him in a good mood. He enjoyed them. He enjoyed seeing how much persistence she would put into something as small as making a cup of coffee and making sure that it was to his liking. How she showed so much care. And it was there with the elf that he realized that, as much as he would have said otherwise before, he could no longer deny that he had fallen for her.
"Galiah...I..—" He started without thinking, but was quick to bite his tongue, believing that it was the last thing that Galiah needed or even wanted. And instead, he just smiled a small smile and said to her, "I...appreciate you a lot for what you do. I really do."
Kyung-ha was preparing to step on Sammy's tailbone to force her to do the splits, but to her surprise the woman below her had accomplished it without any aid. She didn’t want to seem too surprised, so instead all she said was: “It was about time.” She walked around her so that she would be standing in front of Samantha with her hands behind her back. “The advantages of the splits are beyond just flexibility. You have two feet now equally able to knock out two opponents in midair. If you’ve been practicing your jumping agility, then it should be easy.” She said. “Today’s goal will be to reach the top of that pine tree.” She pointed at the ominously tall, 100-foot tree from a distance. “The scenario is that you will be running from two Constables, all while holding a wounded team member they are attempting to take away from you.” She excused herself momentarily to drag what appeared to be a hidden backpack filled with stone and dirt to give to Sammy. “Oi, that is roughly around the same weight your girlfriend Raven weighs. Me and Leonard could care less about you, we just want the bag. We want the Keeper. You are to not let us take a hold of her under any circumstance while reaching the top of that tree. And if we are to capture her, you are to fight with every cell in your body to get her back.”

She cleared her throat. “Originally this supposed to be a two person job, but Yoonie decided to sleep in so she will be paying consequences later. I'm sure you won’t have problem doing it on your own, will you?” She asked. “I will be your ground enemy and Leonard will serve as an aerial shooter.”
"Appreciation, is it?" Galiah repeated softly, her hands still brushing against Edgar's knuckles, her other hand still rubbing her thumb softly against the back of his hand as it felt her face. She let out another soft exhale that was more audible this time. She looked up to Edgar's eyes and she spoke ever softly, "Edgar, I am aware that I may appear... clueless at times with the way this world works. I know that I have no understanding of these things you humans have. Your internets and your Sir McDonalds or any of these things. They are... foreign to me. But I know that your touch, your words... that this is your way of affection".
Galiah rubbed his hand softly, her eyes looking down now in a sort of somberness. "I know how you truly feel Edgar. I feared that it was true, but I know now from how you hold me... Your fingers cannot lie, Edgar. But..."
Galiah let out a shakey breathe as she had to find the right words. "I don't know if I could. I just... With Jacklyn, I am unsure if I should be so trusting of others. Jackie meant so much to me, but I didn't mean much to her. I don't know if I ever did. I can't tell what I meant to her in what way as each and every day her own jealousy and hatred took over any of her affection. It took her so long to see what love I had for her. And yet it was so quick for her to throw it away. We elves, we.... don't take rejection very well. It hurts. And I've been rejected before. And I fear that I may experience the same with you. I fear that your affection could be passing. And I fear it cause... I've had these similar feelings. Every day, I find myself bonding closer to you, Edgar. But it scares me. I'm scared of being hurt again. I'm scared of what would happen if Jackie found out. I'm scared that she wouldn't approve of it, that I am hers only. I... I'm just scared, Edgar. Elves, we don't know fear much, but... But rejection scares me."
Her other hand that rested on his free hand would tighten ever slightly around him, unsure of what she could even say before that. She was just scared that he would try to deny his feelings, that she was misunderstood. Somehow, that would be less painful for her if he did.

"Uuuuuh" Sammy was about to say as she heard the entire goal of the training. Looking up at the window from the top story, she would see Leonard up there, waving around a small pocket mirror to indicate that he had made it to his post, a small BB pistol in his hands well aimed and waiting for Kyung to give the signal. As Sammy would look over, and look down at the backpack, she would turn her attention up to the tree. It was almost enough to give her vertigo just looking up at the thing. But as she looked down at the backpack, the sort of makeshift Raven that Kyung had made for her, Sammy turned her attention to Kyung and gave a thumbs up. "No problemo, teach. You can count on me. I'll get this puppy up to the top in no time"
As Sammy would lift the backpack up, she would give a sort of winded "Ooof" as she had thrown it over her back, already feeling a regret in her decisions. "Easy peesy" Sammy proclaimed through a groan

Five Minute Prior
Mason was also helping himself to some of the coffee Galiah had prepared when he had passed Leonard walking up the stairs, humming a tune to himself
"Oh, hello Mr. York" Mason greeted him
"Mason" Leonard acknowledged
"Hey, what's with the gun?" Mason asked, noticing it was a different kind from the one he usually carried
"Oh, I'm going to the top floor to shoot Samantha" Leonard answered bluntly as he walked by
"Wait, what?" Mason questioned, but he would only give a lazy wave from Leonard as he hurried up the stairs
Edgar was at a lost for words at first, having been blatantly called out on what it was that he truly felt for the elf and now having heard a sense of vulnerability from her that he wouldn't have thought to hear from her. In fact, Galiah was the last person she thought he would hear something of that sort from. But he understood where the elf was coming from surprisingly well. If anything, he was afraid himself. He hadn't felt the way he did about anyone since...then. It made him stomach feel uneasy. But, he wouldn't lie to her. He wouldn't deny that she was right about what he felt towards her, especially not after hearing that it was mutual. But as he thought about Jackie as well, he started to feel guilty for how he felt about the elf.
Once he pulled himself together, the moment he did, he spoke. "I.. understand," he said at first in sort of a mumble. But then he spoke clearer the next second afterwards. "But...I wouldn't go out of my way to reject someone who'd bring me an endless supply of orange juice whenever I'm sick." And he wasn't sure why Jackline would have either, or if she really even meant it at all. But he knew that he meant exactly what he said, without a doubt in his mind. "I'd... I'd love you too much to just let that happen."
"Edgar" Galiah spoke softly when the words that he said had escaped his lips, her expression shifting between a series of surprise, joy, sadness, confusion, a blur of emotions that she wasn't sure she should rest on in this moment. But to hear his confirmation of his love for her, and how he would never do anything to hurt her, she gave a dry swallow, like she had been travelling a sandy desert for so long, and that Edgar was an oasis within that dead terrain. Her hands had tighten ever so slightly on his hands as she looked at him. She leaned in closer, looking at Edgar as she spoke, "I.... I would love to... bring you more orange juice, if it would ensure you would get your sight back. I would do anything for... for something I consider... more than a friend."
As Galiah spoke those words, she sat up ever so slightly, still not as tall as Edgar even as they sat, and she would press her soft lips against his without warning, a far greater surprise considering his blindness. Her hands rested on Edgars for a bit before they would slide up his arms slowly like a serpent and wrap them around his neck softly, deepening her romantic kiss, tears streaming down her face that Edgar could feel against his own cheeks as she held him close to her in a loving embrace
Edgar could feel a lump forming in his throat for some reason immediately after he had finished speaking. He was nervous, especially when there was only the short silence afterwards. But for some reason, the way her hands held around his, he felt some form of calmness come over him.
As Galiah spoke, a small hopeful smile from Edgar grew to a warm, loving one, though the corner of his lips twitched when he felt the small shift of the bed springs. But not even the burning of his eyes could distract him from the surprise that met his lips.
Caught completely off guard and shocked, it took him a second to lean into the act. In the moment that Galiah's arms gad wrapped softly around his neck like a loving scarf, his arms coiled around her for him to gently pull her all the way into them. Feeling the dampness of her tears against his face only made him hold her closer into their embrace. His lips didn't rush against hers, and instead his kissing was savoring and passionately paced.
Galiah kept her lips pressed against Edgars for a longer time, holding him ever closer and keeping him close to her, her hold as if he would fly from her at any moment, something she didn't want to ever happen. She leaned ever closer against him, her own body pressing against his in a loving embrace, like a cat rubbing against someone. She deepened the kiss, only pulling away for a brief moment to take in air before she would close their lips again. Her hands would slide from his neck down to his shoulders, her hands holding onto them for support as she would pull back, her eyes opening faintly so that she could look up at him. She let out a sigh and spoke, "I wish that our moment was spent with something... nicer. So that you could see the smile you have given me. But I guess, you could always feel the happiness I have"
She would take his hand and rest it against her cheek once more, a smile coming to her face as she held his hand there. "If you like, you may... use your hands to show what affection you have for me, Edgar. Whatever it is, I want you to show me, show me what the love of someone who truly does care feels like, with your own actions."
Edgar's lips followed Galiah's for a second after they separated, and as Galiah spoke to him, he took the chance to get another breath in. Her statement about him being able to see caused him to sigh, because he would have had liked nothing more than to see the elf's happiness for himself, but Galiah's suggestion right afterwards was enough to distract him from it with wonder of where his hand was being taken. Once his palm was returned to her soft cheek once again and he felt the rise of her smile, he couldn't help but to smile himself. And upon her invitation for his hands to display their affection, he thought he had possibly heard wrong. Hearing the rest of Galiah's request though, he knew that he hadn't. As unexpected as he found it to be, neither would he decline. "I'd love nothing more in than to do just that," he said with a soft smile that wavered as he asked. "But...are you really sure about this?" He asked, just out of courtesy.
"Easy peezy lemon squeezey? I think more drained and stressed with rotten lemon zest." Kyung-ha analyzed Sammy's optimistic outlook, noting that she had been enforcing her teachings of never doubting herself or hesitating to accomplish something. "We give you ten second head start." She stepped aside, leaving a clear path for the woman. "Ready Nguyen? Task is over once you reach last branch at top of tree. But must treat backpack as if it were Keeper. If you so happen to drop backpack, keeper dead. Use backpack as shield? Keeper dead. I or Leonard take backpack fully off you? You AND Keeper is dead." She reiterated. Kyung-ha glanced back up at Leonard from the window, holding her two fingers up as an indication to begin shooting at her feet once the ten seconds are up. "Time start as soon as you take step forward."
Sammy gave a nod to Kyung once she had finished analyzing the tree. She gave another glance to Leonard, who still held the gun in place and had not budged once. Her eyes returned to the tree, looking up with a sigh. "This is so absurd" She thought to herself, but didn't dare say it outloud with Kyung there. With a few deep breathes, she grabbed at the first branch, and kicked herself up the branch, doing what she could to move as quickly as she could, the combination of early forming sap and pine needles already being as much of a pain to deal with, and on top of that she was going to be shot at and god knows what Kyung was going to do. Sammy merely thought she would just throw things at her from below, then really, really hoped it was as simple as that.

Galiah looked over Edgar's face as he had asked. She knew that it was a statement that could be misconstrued, that it could be just a heat of the moment thing. And she could tell just from how cautious that Edgar was that he didn't want to hurt her or cause her any discomfort. But it was also in that questioning that Galiah could see Edgar's care for what it truly was, that his words were true as well as his love. Her hand remained on his hand as she smiled softly and shook her head, "No, Edgar, I... I'm not sure" She answered honestly, holding his hand. But she spoke in a whisper that was as soft as velvet to his ears. "But I know that I want to."
Tap. Kyung-ha began the timer on her phone as soon as Samantha took the first step forward. She clicked her tongue once she noticed the first mistake committed, but opted to summarize it later when the task had come to an end. She was picky with every action Sammy took, noting how long it took her to grab a branch or which branch she chose to grab. Samantha would notice that not all branches were strong enough to support both her and the bag, which meant she would have to crawl in some instances. Still, the top of the tree seemed unreachable. The biting ants and other bugs creeping up her skin as she crawled weren’t helpful, nor was Kyung-ha’s terrifying glare whenever she looked down.

Schrrriiinggg. A piece of Samantha’s baby hairs was cut short as one of Kyung-ha’s shuriken suddenly flew an inch past her to stab the tree she was on. Ten seconds was up and the immortal wasted no time to inform her.
Sammy swung one of the bugs off after only making it a few feet up the tree, making sure to avoid grabbing any weak looking branches lest she would find herself falling far down. But her concentration was immediately broken when she found that the ten seconds were up. The shuriken embedding itself into the tree was enough cause her to try cycling around the tree to avoid any attacks. She was glad that she did as it wasn't long before the BB bullets that Leonard had begun firing struck the tree as well, only this time they were metal pellets instead of plastic. Still unable to pierce flesh, but if they hit her, they were going to hurt, a lot. She moved clockwise around the tree, doing her best to avoid any of the projectiles thrown her way as she tried to use her legs to kick herself up the tree faster, hoping that her legs would give her some extra strength and momentum
Edgar could hear it in her voice, how she was genuinely unsure of where they currently were with each other. But it did make him more comfortable knowing that he wasn't the only one that wasn't completely certain. But he also wanted to be so, and hearing the same from Galiah brought him closer to that happening. The hand that Galiah held moved up to her other cheek as he would speak. "Then.. let's find our certainty. We'll search together."
Thanks to his hands, his lips were able to find hers without his face bumping into hers on accident. He was gentle, his touch kind as his hands slipped down her neck and his thumbs grazed over her cheeks.
Galiah returned the affection in full as she would lean in and find his lips again, pressing her own soft plump lips against his with a faint hum of joy and excitement. her hands would hold onto his shoulders again, but they would not remain there for long, They would slowly slide down from his shoulders onto his chest and torso, letting them sit there as she had pressed her lips more onto his, as if she was also showing her affection for him, as someone she couldn't be away from, and wanted to always be by their side no matter what. Her lips remained locked against his as her hands would feel at his chest and hips with a faint sigh escaping her lips whenever they would part for air, if only for a second
Poke Poke. Sammy could feel a light tap on her left ankle, and when she looked down, she would encounter Kyung-ha was right below her. The speed in which she climbed and caught up to Sammy with only a ten second difference was more than just impressive. She would suddenly retrieve a small dagger from her side and aim it for Samantha’s ankle seconds before she luckily escaped being the target. She too, like Sammy, had to avoid Leonard’s shots since they were in such close proximity to the point where she was finally able to grab ahold of one of her ankles to drag her down.
Sammy would feel a sort of terror within her at only ten feet up the tree when she would look down to see Kyung having begun to pursue her up the tree. "How fucking strong is this old lady" Sammy had to think to herself as she also used one of the branches to lift her feet away from the tree and swing herself over to another side, miraculously dodging another bullet that was fired at her from Leonard. As Kyung had a hold of her ankle, Sammy had to find some way to get her off. Using her own planning, she would use her free hand to pick up a pine cone and throw it at Kyung's direction, knowing that any damage she would do wouldn't matter. She wouldn't hurt her. She doubted she could. She had to focus on her own safety at this point. She threw the pine cone at her with the utmost precision in the hopes of loosening her grip enough to manage her escape
As their kiss would deepen further from their mutual liking to one another, Edgar slowly started to relax into the elf's body. His desire to be closer led to his hands moving to Galiah's hips to guide her to more of his growing intimacy and desire to give the elf what she desired of him. When their lips would finally part, he broke away from her momentarily, but kept her hand as he scooted back and made a space between his legs. When he tugged softly on her hand to bring her to himself, he went in to kiss her again. He used his hand to guide her into a sit between his legs where his chest pressed against her back.
Galiah would feel his breathe brush against her ear before his lips would press against her neck, his hands moving around her back and to the front of her body where they started with a trail down her neck and to her collarbone, tracing the shape of her body as they went around her breasts with a touch that moved with much more experienced than one would have originally thought, but also with a curiosity about the body that they were so privileged to have in their hold.
As Galiah would feel his hands on her hips, she would give a shaky soft moan between his lips, hers only pressing against his more to close the gap of any space as she wanted to feel more of his handiwork. A desire that he would gift as she was turned from him and made to sit in between his legs. As his lips explored her neck and even feeling the hot breathe on her ears, she moaned ever softly, more audible this time as his hands would move across her neck, her shoulders and her breasts. She gave a soft moan as she spoke, "Us elves, we are very sensitive to the touch of affection. When we feel the love in our partners finger tips, it... excites us very much. I... want to feel more of your touch, Edgar"
With a slow movement, one of her hands would slide against one of Edgars hands, slowly moving it up her body, passed her stomach and up her breasts, his hand able to feel the skin tight leather that barely felt like anything at all. He could feel just how skin tight it was, how it was just barely hiding her naked body. As as she rose his hand up, he placed his hand onto the zipper around her neck and nodded, silently giving him the permission to do more.
The sound of Galiah's voice in pleasure was soft to Edgar's ears in the privacy of the RV, and without clear sight, he was forced to focus on only the feeling of the body beneath tight yet thin suit, and the dulcet sounds that her lips released under his touch. The sound of her voice as she spoke to him, and told him more about the nature of herself and her kind, and he was fascinated. He listened, and gave an understanding nod. And more, the elf would feel the thick prod of his erection as it pressed against her lower back as she spoke her desires to him.
One of his hands had moved to start tracing the zipper line of her suit to it's source when he felt the slide of her hand against his own and assisting it's rise across her abdomen, and further up to and passed the soft globes that were her breasts, until it's touch rested on the zipper at her neck. He felt the nod of her silent confirmation. He didn't rush as he pulled down on the zipper, the sound of her leather suits slow opening quiet, yet the anticipation as loud as ever between them in their closeness. His unoccupied hand found her face, and he eased her lips into his in not just an affectionate manner, but a loving one.
Zzzzzzzzzz— The unzipping stopped just under her bellybutton. Though his hand would leave the softness of her fair face, his lips would remain pressed softly into hers while the leaving hand joined his other one in slowly opening her suit and with an impressive smoothness of hand sliding the leather away from her shoulders and down her arms.
Galiah would give a soft, sultry moan as she would feel and hear the zipper slowly unzip. It was a soft, quiet noise but to her it was like a wave crashing fiercely into a Rocky side, the quiet noise being the only noise only making it that more deafening, but she enjoyed it. Her lips locked against Edgar’s and she dared to become more intimacy with him. Her hands reached up and locked around his head as she kissed his lips, holding him in place as her tongue would dare to sneak into his mouth and greet the top of his tongue. She would moan as she felt the tip of his erection through his trousers probe at her back like an anticipating animal. As the leather uniform was slowly removed, her large breasts would drop out with a heavy moan from Galiah, as his hands brushed against the soft mounds. And she would try her best from her position to return the favor, lifting herself ever so slightly to grind her behind against his groin while their lips remained locked
The moan that drifted from Edgar, finding pleasure in the vibration from Galiah's tongue when she moaned. She sounded so pleasant to the ears, and it commanded his hands into action. And though he couldn't see, he knew a woman's body well. His palms pressed flat against her stomach and moved upwards, tilting until outwards as they reached her breasts and groped them softly within his palms, pulling her against him in a gentle manner as he squeezed them close together in a massaging fashion. His tongue twirled around hers, his lips pressing against the elf's again, the grind of her plush backside encouraging him to grind back with a match in pace. His fingertips trickled up and down her chest, one of his hands finding one of her nipples to caress in a mildly tight pinch, yet the way they would rub it between them was in a tender and sensual one.
Galiah moans as she would feel his hands massaging her breasts, but she kept her moan subdued wby deepening their kiss, her tongue sliding against his. Her lips and her tongue all had the sweet flavor of a sweet fruit, something he would only be able to describe as a ripened nectarine. Her rear continued to grind against his groin, feeling as his pelvis rocked against her and she was unable to hold herself much. As she remained with her back against him, she would lower her hands, her thumbs sliding down her body and down to the leather uniform now down to her hips and would slowly start to remove them to leave herself naked against Edgar, moaning softly as she felt her nipples being rubbed and massaged between his finger and thumb
A kiss to her neck while he held her close, and a soft nip behind her ears as his hands would squeeze lovingly with firm handed but gentle tugs. Edgar's hands and fingers continued to love on the elf's body until he heard another shuffle, and Galiah's hands left him. But he realized with the movements that felt further down on the bed, it could have only been the sound of one thing.
Edgar's arms wrapped around the elf's upper body, one arm roped around her ribs just under her breasts, while the other slithered down her side, hugging around her hips. Her bare body felt magnificent against him.. He held her there like that for a few seconds as if to keep her warm from the ailments of Turkey weather, kissing the back of her neck and her shoulders before eventually meeting the sweet taste of her lips again.
Galiah would moan more as her bare body we\as left at the mercy of Edgar, feeling as her plump soft rear was grinding against the outside of his trousers with the utmost excitement, able to feel his erection as strong as ever through them. She let her leather uniform fall down to the floor underneath her in a lazy toss, and she would stand on her knees on the bed against Edgar and continue to gyrate her hips against him, her ass still sliding up and down his crotch. As she would find his lips against his once more, she would meet with the same fiery passion, giving no time before her tongue would greet his again, but not to shyly poke and prode, but to deliver a full invasion on his mouth, her tongue immediately passing his lips to greet his warm tongue
Edgar's erection twitched hard on excitement against Galiah's grinding backside, a small moan escaping him as the glands at the tip of it were being met with the friction of the elf's bare body. The passion that he received from her excited him more, and his tongue slid against the bottom of hers as they kissed. His hips started to move more against her grinding for a few more moments until he would pull her close, as close as he could. His legs slid under the crooks of her legs, and he used his knees to spread them. The hand that had been around her hips slowly draped down to her inner thighs, joined by the other seconds later. They would rub back and forth, getting closer and closer to the space between her thighs on their way back up.
Galiah would moan as her arms draped around his neck for a second time, keeping him in a passionate hold with her continuing to slide all over the inside of his mouth, her pink hair hanging as her head was aimed up, trying to keep her height awkwardly as her legs were made to spread for him. She moaned as his hands slide down her hips and into her thighs, feeling the warmth of his palms as he was exploring her naked body with loving passion, finding it more difficult to continue her grinding against him as she arched her lower body while on her knees, but her tongue continued to meet with his tongue in a lustful excitement, her hands reaching behind her and down to his waist to try and undo his belt so she could feel his body as well
Kyung-ha skillfully caught the pinecone thrown at her with ease, crushing it in half and letting it fall to the ground below her. She used her dagger she planted into her tree as a source to use to climb the tree rather than relying on branches––another mistake Sammy had forgotten about considering she was not using her resources properly. She swiftly evaded Leonard’s shots, using her body weight to counterbalance a stronger branch and launch herself higher where she was now facing down toward Samantha. Her legs hugged the tree’s trunk and her nails clutched onto its ridges. Her free hand grabbed onto the handle of Samantha’s backpack, ready to strip it off her and kick her toward the ground.
Sammy would feel the tight grip on her on the strap of the backpack, knowing that at any second, she could fail in her goal. She knew that any strike in Kyung's direction would only delay her tearing the backpack from her shoulders and kick her to the ground below. Any attack would be useless. So Sammy decided to make a split second decision, knowing that Leonard was ready to take aim as well. Using the tree to her advantage, she would place her foot onto the base of the tree and instead kick herself off it, throwing herself and the backpack off and began to freefall, all while Leonard had missed his shot by mere inches as Sammy fell just a few feet below, using the space to grab ahold of one of the thicker branches below, her body having crashed through a few branches and covering herself in a thick scented sap and pine needles. She silently thanked whatever god was listening that Kyung had did her hair up nicer this evening and would try to cycle back around in a hurried manner, using the moment from each swing to climb up faster without any delay, making sure to take brief breathes as to not tire out faster. But after he attempt of an escape, she thought how Kyung would be waiting for her up top. It was a part of the plan she had not thought about until now, the adrenaline having died down to make way for rational thinking, and only then did she realize the fault in her plan. But as she had gripped and pulled back another branch with her own body weight on her way back up to Kyung, she felt that she had another plan set up. "I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm not gonna hurt her. She's a constable, not some old hair stylist" Sammy told herself as she climbed back up with her own strength, making sure to swing to the left when Leonard fired another shot.
As Galiah would reach for the buckle of the Keeper's belt, she would find that his waist was absent of one. Instead, her grasp would be met with the flat strings of Edgar's basic red and green plaid pajama pants. She would find that they weren't even tied, which made her access easier, much like it did for him when she had arched her back.
Edgar's hand slid inwards down her thighs until soon, they cupped around the moist source between them. His middle finger pressed against the wet slit and started from the bottom to pull itself all the way to the top where it brushed in a lighter manner near the top. And as it went back down, it transitioned from just his finger to his palm that brushed firmly between her legs, and back to only his finger as it grazed the entrance to her insides on the way back up. She would find that his touch was even more different from that of Jackie's. He leaned down further into their kiss and the blissful dance of their tongues, his erection twitching hard as it waited to be reached.
Galiah would moan loudly and have to close her lips around his, moaning her lustful voice into his mouth as she would feel his fingers dance around her entrance. His fingers were soaked in her loving wetness, and her voice was filled with desire and love, like she was a piano playing the sultry tunes and Edgar was the pianist strumming his fingers alone her open legs. She reached for his pajama pants and with some effort awkwardly pulled them down to his knees as well, feeling his bare shaft against her which only caused her legs to heat up more. She grabbed hold of his shaft, and would slowly run her hands against it, rubbing it up and down in a quick excited pace
"If you no hurt me I definitely going to hurt you AND your lesbian girlfriend." Kyung-ha's hawk-like ears heard from above. She was surprised Samantha had chosen to freefall even if it meant she would have to crawl all the way back up again. But to her it was a good sign that Samantha was focused more on rationality and strategy over how fast it took her to get to the top. However, decided to wait her prey out instead of following her down, knowing that eventually she would have to cross her.
Sammy looked down at the branch that she had managed to keep down, using her back and her legs to try and push herself up. She looked up at the Korean woman, staring down at her like a falcon watching a scurrying rat. And the glimpse of Leonard’s blurry figure from the window was not making her planning easier. She knew that she had to act now. Using the large branch she rested on, instead of trying to find a way through Kyung, she decided to get around her. She would use the large branch with her back against it to sling herself up like a catapult of sorts. The large branch just giving her enough to launch her close to above Kyung where she would not let the momentum go to waste. As soon as she had her footing, she would grab hold of one of the branches and throw herself to the next branch, grabbing a hold of it with her legs to spin herself up and through with the agility of a spider monkey
Samantha would come to realize that her current strategy was working; she had evaded Leonard and Kyung-ha by finding a way to get around them. It was starting to look good, but within a couple seconds of celebration, a loud bang was heard from a closer proximity. Kyung-ha was holding a BB gun as well. "I forget to tell you all Constables are loaded with guns." She shot again, and this time she successfully grazed Sammy's wrist which was enough to slow her down with the terrible aching it caused while climbing. Taking advantage of this moment of weakness, Kyung-ha used a branch to swing around the tree and tighten the distance between herself and Sammy. She tested one of the vines to ensure it would hold her weight, wrapping it around her waist and thighs to keep her secured so that her arms would remain free. She wasted no time at all to grab the back of Samantha's head and smash it not too hard against the tree trunk in front of her, but enough to hold her down and yank the backpack from her. She struck her on the collarbone to stun her while throwing the bag across her own shoulders before quickly making her escape.
Sammy would give a loud shout as she was struck in the wrist with a BB bullet. Not out of pain, Kyung had made sure to get any and all feeling of pain out of Sammy long before. It was a yelp of surprise. The pain would come, however, when her forehead was smashed into the bark of the tree and the backpack was torn from her shoulders when she was only a ways up the tree. Sammy would do her best to shrug the pain off and continue her pursuit, knowing she needed to get the bag back as soon as possible. “Dirty ass trick, teach” Sammy shouted back, and did what she could to shrug off the pain, pain that would be her motivation to do better. She saw the loss of the weight as a sort of blessing, as at the least it allowed her to catch up with Kyung, if barely with the constant barrage of shots from Leonard beyond this point. With a handful of pine needles in her palm, she would do what she could to close the gap between her and Kyung
A slightly shivering breathe blew from Edgar's nostrils when he felt the sudden grasp upon his shaft from the elf's warm hands. It was impossible for him to tell when the pleasure was going to hit when it did, and for some reason it made his thick erection even sturdier in her hands. His fingers moved back and forth across the elf's entrance, up and down before finally, his middle finger stopped at her entrance and pushed in, curling inside of her the deeper he pushed it until it was devoured whole by her wetness. His other hand spread the lips of her entrance and teased them so with gentle wriggles of his fingers until they were drenched as well.
“Oh Edgar” Galiah would finally speak as her lips had finally parted from Edgar’s with a bit of reluctance to. She looked to his face, feel her erection as she remained with her back against his chest. She moans with each finger that slid in, the way it danced and moved inside of her was enough to make her moan in ecstasy into his ears, with a sound as passionate as melodies. Her hand continued to stroke at his erect shaft, feel as the tip prided and poked at her side and her rear. Knowing that she could only do so little in her position, she would continue to grind her backside against his now exposed groan, letting him feel the plush softness with his own sensitive body
Edgar couldn't help but to release another moan, this one a much more audible one as Galiah's backside moved against him, the plushness enveloping what was exposed of his erection. The sound of his newfound lover's voice of bliss enticed him. In the absence of her lips, he placed kisses along the side of her neck. He slid his fingers back and forth between her legs for a little while longer. But soon, his fingers left from between her legs.
The elf would feel Edgar repositioning, only to see his pants and trousers fall off of the edge of the bed and into a light crumple on the floor. His breath eased down the back of her neck, and she would feel his erection sliding between her cheeks until its head stuck up from in between her thighs, where it pulsed with vigor. His voice came to her quietly, drifting into her ears. "Show me more of your love, Galiah."
Galiah was left in a hot panting as she would feel his fingers pull out of her and finish. She was ready to turn her head to see what was keeping him, but her attention was drawn to the floor when she would see his clothes thrown down there along with hers. And soon, she would feel his erection once again sliding against her soft rear. When it pushed itself between her thick thighs, she would bend over onto the bed, her head resting onto the cushions of the pillow and raise her read up and press it against his pelvis, giving a faint moan of pleasure, She would reach in between her legs and grab hold of his shaft to position it. His tip would soon be pressed against the lips between her legs, kissing at it with the hot wet desire that she had for her. "I am all yours, Edgar. I will give you ever y ounce of my love for you. So please, give me the same"
"Oi, watch mouth." Was all that Kyung-ha said, followed by the thumping of Sammy's head by a pine cone she managed to precisely hit on her forehead. And to Sammy's disadvantage, she noticed that Kyung-ha began cutting off the branches she climbed down from to prevent and derail her tracks––another tactic Sammy had yet done. She was almost hit by one of Leonard's shots on the way down, an inch or so away from her face. This temporarily distracted her as she glared at her partner from a distance and pettily took out her own BB gun to return the favor, this time grazing Leonard's shoulder followed by a scoff and a mumble in Korean.
"I'll give you as much as you want," Edgar promised, barely able to contain himself. With his shaft already positioned against her entrance, his hands at first found her rear, and he could feel his fingers sink into the plush of it. His hands moved on, sliding to her hips where they established a gentle grip, yet his thumbs pressed into her back with a firmness. And as he would give a light thrust of his pelvis, half of his girthy rod spread her walls as it entered, and he couldn't contain the moan of pleasure that fell from his lips. Galiah would feel his erection pulling out at first, the shaft almost reaching the exit until he would plunge the entirety of it into the elf with one big thrust, leaning into her body to dig deeper.
Sammy would take notice as the branches under her had been cut and was forced to just drop down and catch onto other branches by mere chance. It was only by chance did she notice when Kyung had suddenly taken a shot at her own partner out of a petty vengeance. It was her opening. She dropped down with the grace of a cat, managing to land on one of the branches with her legs and hang upside down while Kyung had taken the shot, the faint shout from across the yard from leonard clear as day. As Kung held her pistol, Sammy would speak to get her attention. "Oooops, guess that bullet was made for me"
The moment Kyung would turn around, Sammy would already greet her face with an assault of pine needles and sap, tossing it directly into Kyungs face with her other hand grabbing hold of the bag, her legs being the only thing holding the Chinese girl

Galiah had to keep her hands steady as she would feel his length begin to enter her slowly, her arms and knees shaking with utter bliss and excitement. But it was when she would feel the whole length go into her that the moans escaped her mouth with the utmost satisfaction, a loud moan from the throat coming to her as she felt him push all of him into her. "Oh my goodness gracious alive, Edgar. Y-You're... m-much bigger than I had anticipated. Oooooh my"
Galiah struggled to find the right words as her mind was swimming in lust and desire. All she could do was speak her desire. "Give me all of it, please"
Kyung-ha's head naturally recoiled upon pine needles and sap being shoved onto her face––the irritability of the toxin already sinking in her skin. She used her sleeve to wipe it off, muttering to herself in Korean about the choice of defense Sammy opted for. And when her eyes narrowed on Samantha, she would notice that her strong legs were the only thing hugging the tree that held her steady, which also meant it was her weakest point. But by the time she was done wiping the substance off her, Sammy was already crawling up the tree again. However, it was at a slower rate due to the branches Kyung-ha pulled off. That, and also now she was being shot at from two different angles, many in which were aimed at her hands or shoulders.

Despite this, the Korean woman was catching up fast by using her daggers to pull her way up. She could tell that Samantha––despite the BB wounds, the splinters, the bugs, and Kyung-ha's hits––was close to reaching the top with how far away they were from the ground. But then her attentive ears suddenly heard the cracking sound of one of the few branches left from a tree that Samantha had unfortunately grabbed.

Snaaaapppp.

With the extra body weight Samantha carried, the branch broke off and threw the woman completely off balance. And with the branches that Kyung-ha broke off from the bottom, Sammy had no luck in landing safely on one like she did earlier. She was falling at a very tall height; it felt like skydiving but without a parachute. Anyone, including herself, would've thought she would die on impact. It would be an emotional fall if anyone thought it was their last.

But Kyung-ha did not allow that to be the case. Without hesitation, she let herself fall from her strong grip on the tree trunk. She too was free falling, but at a torpedo-like angle to reach Samantha faster. And once she was close enough, her arms hugged around Sammy like a claw successfully catching a toy in an arcade crane machine. Her right hand quickly moved to the side of her waste to reveal what appeared to be a gun. But once she aimed and shot it above her, Sammy would notice it was actually a grappling hook gun that cut through the air at the speed of light and deeply punctured the bole they both fell off of. Kyung-ha's grip on the gun tightened and the rope that had shot out finally straightened––her arms having to carry both her, the backpack's, and Samantha's weight, which in turn minimized the overall landing impact on the ground.
Edgar listened inventively to the words that left Galiah's lips, her desires becoming more of what he wanted to fulfill out of what he felt for her. His erection pushed itself in the rest of the way, and with a mildly hard thrust, he was able to blissfully push it all the way to the base. It was good, the great amount of pleasure that came to him—too good at first, feeling that he had almost came. And so for while he gathered himself back together with a gusto, he left his erection to throb inside of her as if it were going to burst. A few seconds in, and after another moment, he started with slow and deep thrusts that were steady in pace, but also steadily increasing in force until there was the slapping sound of their bodies coming together and Galiah's gushy inner thigh lips.
Sammy felt like she was falling in slow motion as the branch underneath her had snapped, sending the young woman into a free fall. Her life began to flash before her eyes as the top of the tree would only appear smaller and smaller. She didn't dare look down at the ground below her, She didn't want to know when she would make impact. But to her surprise, she would look up to see Kyung leap off the tree to catch her. As the grappling hook would bring her fall to a sharp halt, she would have to wrap her arms around Kyung-ha in a tight hug to prevent herself from falling out of her grasp. She held on tight as the two, including the heavy backpack, would slowly descent to the ground below, her feet feeling the safeness of the ground when she looked down. She would look up, her arms still around Kyung. "You.... You saved me" Sammy said as she looked at her teacher. But Kyung was interrupted when Sammy would break from her hold and start cursing. "Damn, damn, damn! Stupid damn branch"
She would punch the tree in rage, which would only make her recoil in pain. "Stupid damn tree!"

Galiah moaned as she would feel it throb inside of her, slowly but surely gaining momentum as Edgar had to take it slow at first to keep himself steady. But as Edgar started to gain speed, Galiah's own body would rock with him in unison. Before long, as he was thrusting into her with a slapping noise as their bodies collided, Galiah would be returning the favor, her hips moving and her backside slamming into his thrusts as he was doing the same, her butt shaking and jiggling each time he would smash his pelvis into her. She moaned hard into his pillow with lust and desire, and she didn't hold back her moans this time. They were wild, animal like, and full of want for him