The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM
save

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8601-8650 of 9440

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Mason gave a nod of agreement, "Yeah... Yeah, forget what I said, it's nice to have something make sense for once" He said with a chuckle, before his eyes would then turn to Raven who was still in a slump. He knew that there was some confrontation between her and Sammy. At least the way that she looked kinda said it all, and the fact that Sammy had not come back also said it all. He tightened his lips again, Galiah and Yoon being able to see the problem before Mason would turn to Edgar, for once glad that he couldn't see the shift in faces among the group.
"So uh... What next?" Mason asked as he scooted the chair up closer
over a year ago afewseconds said…
"Well..." Edgar rubbed his chin, what he had been thinking up before Sammy had flopped out of her chair had started coming back to mind. "I was thinking about the tracking spell. The way it's suppose to work," he said. He had been thinking about it since his accident, but it was now that he had started to figure something out. "It requires an item of the person you're looking for to be able to pinpoint their location, right? What if we could somehow redirect it. And instead of us getting the coordinates, they could be sent to someone closer. The question is, where the hell do the ones that we got lead t—"

"Florida," Raven said with a brief and hidden glance. "They're coordinates for Florida. I...looked into it...by accident," She said, her voice quiet now compared to everyone else's. She had seen some of the numbers after she had been where the spells magic circle had been. They had randomly kept popping up in her head until she became curious enough to find out what they had even meant.
Mason looked to Raven with a bit of surprise, and as his gaze turned to her, he would slowly remove his phone from his pocket, looking over the coordinates that he had taken a picture of. And as he would look to Raven, he let out a heavy sigh, "Of course, of all the places, in all the world, it just had to be Florida".
He leaned back in the chair with a bit of a flabbergasted expression. It was such a series of messed up events that he could almost laugh at the absurdity of how it all went. But as his eyes looked up to see Raven, he added, "Well... at least you got this found for us, Raven. Seriously, thanks. This could be the thing that really helps us all out."
When Raven looked at Mason, he would for just a few seconds see the spark that was always in her eyes slowly die until there was nothing left at all. Her eyes told him not to thank her. Because she was only trying to do the right thing. But still, she said, "It's..no problem."

Edgar looked over in her direction. "What? No problem? Raven, this is a great start!" He was much more hopeful now, because not only did knowing this meant a much better chance at finding Jackline, but finding Jackline meant that his sight would be restored, and that they would be back on schedule finally.
Mason's expression would change as he looked Raven in the eyes, seeing a sort of light inside of her just slowly burn out. He didn't know what it was that he saw, and for some reason, it gave him a feeling of nausea, like he was going to be sick. He turned his head away slowly before he looked around at the group and spoke, clearing his throat first as he did "Uh, so, um... I guess the only thing now is checking to see who will go and get her?"
"It would be dangerous to pick the wrong kind of people" Galiah said, "It also requires a teleportation spell, which if that messes up, it could be bad"
"How bad?"
"Well, if the spell is interrupted or poorly performed or lacks the proper incantations, the one who goes through the portal could come out with no arms, no legs, no skin, no eyes, or become a mass of flesh that is still sentient but at the same time unable to die and live the remainder of their lives as a mass of breathing flesh in constant agony as their own innards are exposed to the outside world. But I believe that we have a chance of making a successful spell."
"A chance?" Mason asked with worry in his voice
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Yoon fell quiet again, her eyes now unintentionally stuck on Raven after she explained what she had found out. She replayed her body movement, from the tucking of her knees to the shakiness of her breath and hands while presenting. As an anxious person herself, she could tell there was something off, especially when she downplayed everyone's praise on her. She wanted to ask her again if she was okay, but she didn't mean to pry. At least, not in front of everybody. For she knew more than anyone how terrifying unwanted attention was. So instead, for now, she chirped into the conversation with a shy smile. "Th-Thank you."

Kyung-ha wanted to comment on how she would have her men on the lookout for tracking Jackline immediately now that the coordinates were determined to be in Florida, however, her throat became dry once she realized all her men were gone. Things were no longer easy, they never were in the first place. She thought about new ways to access her, perhaps there was some sort of spell that could send her message where she could come back to them versus the other way around. If they couldn't do it through magic, then buying a oneway ticket to Florida wasn't a bad option either, albeit it would take more time but at least she would still have her legs and eyes in case something went wrong in the spell. "Keepers cannot be the ones who go. Florida most concentrated with the Constables and that was last sighting of droven attack." She felt the need to clear up.
last edited over a year ago
"Yeah—no, no portals," Edgar spoke up. "That's too dangerous for us to try, especially at our current states with magic," he said, immediately thinking to how bad something such as even a tracking spell could go sideways with devastating effects. "I'd rather not risk it." And when Kyung-ha had spoke up, he was surprised, since he hadn't known that she was there in the first place.

But unknown to the others, an answer had already gone through Raven's head a thousand times over before Edgar had even started speaking about the risks being to heavy to take. And Kyung-ha's words did little to detour the voice that still whispered into her ear. However, she made no comment towards any of it at all.
"Yeah, um... about that" Leonard said as he pulled Kyung-ha aside. He turned around to make sure none of the others were listening before he whispered to her, "Kyung, listen. I know that it's dangerous for a Keeper to be out in Florida, but we need at least two people out there in Florida. One with Jackies training and one to defend the Keeper. And if Thube is really after us, we can't afford to spare ourselves. Thube is much more dangerous then you think. I've ran into him multiple times. I was on the floor after a disagreement after one touch and that was when we were on good terms. If he's really after the others here, then we can't afford to be away for a second. However bad the agents are, he's worse. I think..."
Leo gave a sigh as he spoke. It was clear the decision was hard for him to make, "That one of the Keepers should go and take one of the other fighters with them. Perhaps the elf. She seems to know how to fight"
"I'll go" Sammy spoke up as she walked back into the room finally. She needed a moment to herself, a moment to get her thoughts out, a moment away from everything, The thoughts kept racing around in her mind about not fitting in. She sat down at the table with her arms crossed and spoke, "If this is how we're going to help everyone, fuck it. Send me to Florida, I'll find Jackie in no time at all. Perhaps even get back here faster than a plane or whatever the portal thingy is"
"Sammy you can't be serious" Mason spoke up. He didn't know what the hell it was that Sammy was thinking. But as Sammy glanced at him, the serious expression on her face, he was immediately shot down by it. He knew that she really meant it. Without words, he knew that she was going to try, whether someone told her to or not. She looked back around, "I have no history with the agents, I have no magical abilities. As far as the world is concerned, I'm just a regular old blonde Asian girl. That's it. I'm the least conspicuous person there. It makes sense to send me there"
Kyung-ha scoffed at the idea of the elf roaming around in Florida. In fact, she wasn't even sure how she made it that far in the state without any aid to find the Keepers. "Is there anyone in Florida you all know that we can call? If not, I have idea on who should go." Kyung-ha brought up, glancing at Leonard. But he didn't call his name. In the contrary, it was actually her student. She wasn't sure if she would regret it or not. "Samantha." She looked back at the others. "She's human and blonde, and blend in easily. No reason for enemy to track her. She knows Jackline too, no? She's trained enough to pull off this mission." And as if in cue, Samantha had volunteered in going.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
uh.... yeah, i said that XD over a year ago
Even down to the blonde part XD over a year ago
The edited both says 3 minutes ago, so it could be anyone over a year ago
"I... don't think that's a good idea," Edgar started slowly as he thought back to a couple of things. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you two exactly have the best.... relationship?" He said with a lack of a better word. He would've suggested going himaelf, but by now he knew that everyone there would disagree.

Raven's eyes lifted from her arms and to Edgar for a second. And then to the others that were in the room. She took a deep breath, and was going to say something but nothing ever came, and the breath left in a silent sigh.
"Did she have a good relationship with anyone before she left?" Sammy responded as she looked around the room "Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she break your back on the way out, Mason?"
Mason was a bit silent as he looked around the room before speaking, "It was an accident at least. She... probably felt really bad about it."
"Uh huh" She looked to Galiah, "And we don't have to get into you"
Galiah was silent as she stared at Sammy, biting the inside of her lip in a bit of frustration and deep rooted sadness. Sammy shook her head as she looked around the room, "Way I see it, the odds are pretty shitty. If I go there, I can remain hidden from agents, from Droven, from any other fucking weird thing that's coming without drawing too much attention. And once I get Jackie, we can just get out, simple as that. Probably away from any Droven as long as she's got her broom or whatever."
Her eyes eventually landed on Raven as she spoke, and her tone seemed to simmer a bit as she saw her there, sitting with her legs up to her chest and staring at her from time to time, "Listen... I can't just sit around in this manor all day training for nothing and then acting like I'm some big fucking deal. You guys are the ones at risk, I'm not. So let me at least do this much for you guys. You are all worth helping in that regard at least. If I can get Jackie back, then maybe we can finally figure some things out, and then maybe just... go back to things just making sense"
cosmic_fusions commented…
fine, fuck Alana then xD over a year ago
Well at least we are all patched up over a year ago
Now as I was saying, yeah fuck Alana. Sammy remembered though XD over a year ago
"Drama aside I think Jackline would accept help of any kind if she's truly got it bad." Kyung-ha knew that if she went to retrieve Jackline she would indeed be able to bring her back, however... she couldn't guarantee that she would return with the woman alive considering their last encounter with each other.

Yoon on the other hand thought about mentioning Kore since the last time she knew of her, she was in Florida. However the thought of bringing her name up again in front of her mother scared her. Her eyes went back to Raven, catching the last part of her mouth opening to say something but being reluctant to do so. Her head tilted, recognizing how familiar the act was since she did it so many times herself. She looked between the authoritative voices talking, before scooting her way slightly toward the other Keeper. It went unnoticed considering how invisible Yoon was sometimes. "....pssst..." She began quietly, stopping herself when Sammy had spoken momentarily before cupping her mouth to whisper at Raven. "....d-do you agree with t-their plan?"
Edgar let out a sigh. "Well me and Jackie were never on bad terms. But, I'm going to state the obvious and say that me going is off the table. Because I'm blind. And though valid, so was Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder before they pretty much conquered some of the music world," he managed to joke. "But..if you all really think this is work, then I guess I don't have much of a choice to be in."

Meanwhile, Raven hadn't noticed until the last scoot from Yoon that someone had gotten closer. She shifted a little, and went to scoot a good two inches away, thinking that she had wanted a more comfortable place to sit. But when Yoon asked her if she agreed with their plan, she looked at her fellow Keeper, and gave an almost empty smile as she gave a small shrug. She wasn't going to say anything at first. But then she did, saying in a voice that was just at the cusp of being a whisper. "It... doesn't matter what I think...not really."
"Okay then. Now there are two possible people I can run into who are also not Keepers. Some who are there that could help in anyway. Galiah, do you still have Alana's number?"
"Well yes but she-" Galiah responded as she took out her cell phone. Sammy took the phone from galiah's palm and looked over the numbers in her simple child's flip phone, finding Alana's number and saving it into her phone memory. "Good, thanks, I think that HECTOR can also send some cash into the card if I tell him it's an emergency. But also if I just make up a few bullshit photos on the way. Last there is that weird girl with the pink hair. I think if I'm lucky, she'll still be working at that gas station. Maybe she could help us out in some way."
"We definitely not contacting weird girl with pink hair at gas station." Was all that Kyung-ha said, the look on her face telling Sammy there would be absolutely no arguing about it.

Yoon paused for a moment, not knowing how to react since that was an answer she would've given herself about the situation, not really thinking her voice mattered. "....I don't... I-I don't think my opinion really matters e-either," she whispered, which is why she didn't share hers to begin with. "...b-but can I hear yours?"
Sammy turned to Kyung when she protested on getting Kore's help. She couldn't fathom why she was against it, but Sammy could only nod, "Alright. we won't get her help". Sammy sat back down, putting Alana's phone number into her book, knowing well and good that she was definitely going to get Kore's help.
Raven's head lifted some as she gave Yoon a more direct look when she asked to hear her opinion on the matter, especially after hearing her say that she didn't think her opinion mattered much like her own. She looked away, and didn't say much of anything else. Instead, she was quiet again for another couple of seconds. And though hesitantly, she gave a small, anxious nod finally, not seeing the harm in it. "I think..I think that Mason should go too, just in case Jackie's hurt or if Sammy gets hurt. It's like..like a rpg. You can't just send attack stats by themselves, and you can't send a white mage in by himself either. It's...stupid. Because if the attacker is by themselves, then the moment they run into something they can't handle them it's done. If you send a white mage with no physical or offensive magical DPS, then he's just going to...die."
Raven had surprisingly thought out a lot in the time that the others were speaking, and she explained it the best way she could. Through video game mechanics. But what she didn't tell Yoon was that she wanted to go herself. Alone, whether she found Jackie or not. And part of her hoped to not return alive. But she continued. "So...if you send two that can compliment each other, then it would be easier." She fell quiet again, but only for around two seconds before she asked, "Can I..hear yours too?"
Sammy stepped up to the front as she looked between the group of everyone, her arms crossed as she would look at Masons confused stare, turning her attention to Edgar, then to the two agents, she would glance over at Yoon and Raven as they were sitting together and then finally back to Edgar. She felt more determined than ever, but she didn’t know why. She just sighed and spoke, “I’m gonna head out tomorrow at the crack of dawn. I’ll get a plane to Florida and head there, find Jackie and then get back. You don’t have to decide to join me now, but if you’re gonna you better be at the living room with bags packed and you’re shut together. And pack light. Only like a change of clothes and some money. Only the essentials. We aren’t on vacation, understand. We’re on a mission and we’re going to get Jackie back. And then we’re going to grab those Droven fucks and mess them up.”
Yoon listened to Raven attentively, which could be seen with her doe-eyed stare that rested on her knees looking up at the Keeper. She had never role-played herself considering a game needed players and she didn't have many friends, but Raven's logic made sense. It was just a little intimidating knowing that a Keeper would also be leaving. "...I think....I-I think that's a good idea, c-considering Mason a-also knows J-Jackline really well... y-yeah...something w-worth sharing..." She whispered as if they were sharing secrets with each other. But she was surprised to hear Raven ask about her own opinion. She would just rather have no one go, in fear that they would never come back. Just like Abel. Clark. Makveli. Zombie. "...I-I just..." Her cheeks were a little flushed and she avoided eye contact with Raven for the time being. "...I just don't want anyone getting hurt...O-Or doing things th-they feel p-pressured to do..." She shared, returning to hugging her knees pressed against her chest. She didn't push Raven to share her ideas like the others would, being that she didn't want to force her to do something she didn't want.
Raven gave Yoon an empathetic nod, as she too sat in a similar way that Yoon did, the difference being that her knees were more closely tucked against her. "I know what you mean," she said genuinely. She didn't even want Sammy to go, but she knew that there would be no point in trying to stop anyone now that everything was set in motion. She stared down at the bed sheets beneath them, her toes clenching against them. "I'd...much rather it be me." She said, her voice dropping below that of even a whisper. However, she didn't bother to share what Yoon had though was a worth while to be shared, thinking the complete opposite.

Edgar's brows raised as Sammy stated the time the departure would be made and what needed to be brought. He found the sudden bigger confidence admirable, and a nod towards Kyung-ha's training paying off well.
Sammy looked around the room again, her eyes falling onto Raven once again as she looked over at her. She let out a sigh as she could still sense a bit of sadness, reluctancy, the way she was murmuring words to someone. But if Yoon was there, she at least know she’d have someone she could relate to when it came to anxiety and depression in a sense. And it was good the two made an attempt to speak. She turned to Edgar once again and nodded, “Im going to go and get things packed for the trip. I’ll go ahead and buy plane tickets for the trip. Four maximum. Don’t want too many people with us. HECTOR can just refund them if they don’t come. Or not. I don’t care really”
She turned to Kyung and spoke, “And don’t put any weapons in my bags. Ashwood will be enough. Plus it won’t freak people out if I just have a wooden sword. Would be a pain to alert people before we even got there”
Yoon blinked softly when Raven shared she would prefer to be the one who sought Jackline. It made her question why, considering they were both limited in their abilities and if anything, most would consider that a suicide mission going alone. A thought crossed her mind that perhaps that what the exact reason why Raven wanted to go in the first place. She knew Raven had gone through a lot, but never wanted to pry on anything. She was silent as her response, a silence that would only bring solace for people like Yoon and Raven. But her eyes spoke more than words ever could. She swayed side to side a little with her arms wrapped around her knees against her chest, until she swayed enough to her right to give Raven a small and gentle, but supporting nudge with her body before she would return to resting her chin on her knees to watch the others talk.

"No." Kyung-ha shook her head. "I has weapons with casing around them that concealed from scanners at airports. How you think we traveled so often back in my day?" She asked now. "Besides... A machine has been... brought to my attention that might aid us." She glanced at Leonard as she referred to the Operator downstairs. Even though it was damaged, it might be able to provide them with some information or ease in traveling.

"Cool" Sammy said nonchalantly, She didn't bother to ask how dangerous it could be if the castings were found or what the purpose of the machine was. She just knew that if it could get them in and out of Florida with little issue, she would take it. She had the skills, the dedication, all she needed now was to get the tickets bought for tomorrow as she looked around the group. "I must reiterate, you won't be a coward if you don't want to go. No one's asking you to. I'm going simply cause I said I'd do everything I could to help all of you, cause you are all worth that much effort. Every last one of you"
She looked between the four Keepers, giving a heavy sigh, "Edgar and Yoon, you've both been really supportive. Even despite your hurdles, your short comings, and everything that holds you back, you've been doing everything and more to help. You have done more than anyone has despite all those things that stood in your way, physically and emotionally. And I'm glad to know you both"
She looked over at Mason, "Mason, I already know you. You know how much you mean"
And then finally she would turn her attention to Raven, giving a faint sigh through her nose. She walked over to Raven instead of saying anything. She knew that words wouldn't help at this point. As Raven sat there in the chair, Sammy had approached from behind, looking at her as she remained wrapped up in a ball of sadness. And as she was, Sammy wrapped her arms around Raven, holding her in a soft hug, her chest pressed against the back of her head from their angle as Raven heard Sammy's soft heartbeat. She would plant a kiss on the top of her head, regardless if anyone saw. She didn't care. She felt that if she didn't, she may not get to again. She didn't think she would die, but she didn't rule it out as a possibility. She wanted to let Raven know how much she meant, there and now. "And Raven" She spoke. "I love you. No matter what happens, I always will"
Finally, Sammy would slowly pulls her arms from Raven, her arms and hands sliding off her shoulders with reluctance before she would take in a deep breathe. She gently clapped her hands together and asked, "Edgar, will that be all?"
When Sammy had looked over at her, Raven's eyes moved elsewhere until she put her head into her arms altogether. She closed her eyes tightly as she heard Sammy's voice ring in her head. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Her hold around herself only tightened, and her thoughts answered, Everything? And as her mind would be about to agree fully with the thought, she felt Yoon's nudge. And after a brief moment as she looked at her, a tiny smile broke through. She carefully leaned over enough to return the supportive gesture, something that out of everyone in the household, she understood the most.
But as she felt Sammy's arms wrap around her suddenly, she grew stiff, listening to the heartbeat against her. And as Sammy told her that she loved her, Raven wouldn't move to look at her in the slightest, knowing what she was going to do. But there were two words that left her, that said more than she was willing to as she felt her grasp leaving. "Be safe." But her thoughts said, I'll miss you.

Edgar paused, going over everything for a moment before something popped into mind. "Before you and anyone else that's going leaves tomorrow, stop by RV. If I'm not up, wake me up. Other than that," he gave her a thumbs up. "Good luck kiddo, and get back to us in one piece."
Sammy looked to Raven, hearing those words leave her. It was little, but at least it was something. It was so much compared to what they had before today, and she had to accept it then and there. Sammy pulled herself away from Raven's side as she went to the door, giving a nod as she spoke once more in her professional tone of voice, "Right. I'll go ahead and prepare for tomorrow. Remember, you have ll day to think about who's going"
And with that, Sammy walked out of the room, already pulling out her phone and texting HECTOR
"HECTOR, I need plane tickets to Florida"
"Yo, what? Aren't you like... In Florida?"
"It's for some friends out of country. I have photos of sea creatures. They're yours if you get us these tickets. First class, second, fucking cargo bay. I don't care. Just get us tickets to Tampa"
"Sure, flapjack. I'll see what I can do"
"Fuck you very much< HECTOR. Just do it"

Mason clutched at the sleeve of his shirt, looking around the room with a bit of worry on his face. He really did not want to let Sammy go by herself. She was in desperate need of help. Not just in combat if it came to it, but she was clearly in a messed up place right now. She would never be so willing for something this dangerous. Mason looked around the room at everyone, all of who were silent before he asked, "So uh... who's gonna go with her?"
Yoon awkwardly looked away when Sammy approached them and hugged Raven besides her, glancing back only when she had placed a kiss on her head and expressed her love verbally. How heartwarming did it feel, and she could almost see the visible outline of that warmth around them. She wouldn't say she was jealous of their relationship, but she certainly questioned how devastating it must feel to depart from someone you love. She wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. "...she'll be okay..." Was her attempt of comforting words, her attention shifting to Mason when he spoke. She knew for a fact that she certainly wasn't going, or at least wouldn't be allowed to go anyways.

She waved at Sammy goodbye for now, watching as her mother suggested they sorted their plans at once. Kyung-ha wasted no time at all to depart from the room and head downstairs to see if the Operator A.I. could help in anyway with enough fidgeting. But as she exited the door and closed her distance with downstairs, the aroma of something burning filled the air.
"I'm automatically disqualified, apparently," Edgar spoke up. "So I'm out of the question." He paused for a moment. But then a thought came from somewhere, like it had entered his head. "Wait, why don't you go Mason? You're a pretty big guy, so I think the muscle would be useful. On top of that, your healings gotten a little better, right? A right-then-and-there medic would be useful."

Raven's eyes moved from Edgar and back into her arms after hearing Yoon say that Sammy would be alright. But she didn't reply to it. She listened as Sammy left the room, and then who she could have only assumed be Kyung-ha since she hadn't felt Yoon move anywhere, or heard anything from Edgar and Mason's direction aside from their talking. She was just glad that it seemed that someone had spoke on the idea of Mason going, so she definitely wouldn't have to. And as much as she would have wanted to go with them, she couldn't.
And the voice spoke to Raven again. "See how everything is falling into place? It's like the world is chanting it out loud. Tomorrow is the big day. The day all of it goes away."
And as Raven would lift her head to see the others again, the corners of her lips would lift very slightly in a smile.
"wha-Wha-Huh-What?" Mason said as he looked around the room now, everyone turning their attention to him. "I uh... That is... half right" Mason said at Edgar's response, clearly taken by surprise when he was suggested to be the one that goes. "I am not a fighter. At all. I just look intimidating, but... Honestly I think Sammy is way more intimidating now. And my magic is only good for minor cuts and fevers. Unless Sammy just gets the flu while she's out there, I'm gonna be no help to her. More of a hinderance than anything. I wouldn't last two minutes in a fight"
Mason turned to Galiah and spoke, "What about you, Galiah?"
"Where the Keepers go, I go" She stated "If no Keepers go, I do not go." But at the same time, if she were to run into Jackie, she knew it would only add to the disaster with just Sammy there. And she felt that she'd only make things far worse if she did. She turned to Leonard and spoke, "Sir Leonard, would you go?"
"Oh for gods sake, you fucking kids and your emotions." Leo groaned "Why don't I paint a giant bulleyes on my head with a neon sign that says, "Ex-Constable. Please shoot me". I'm not going. Too dangerous"
"What? Do you guys not have any disguises or anything?" Edgar asked, now a bit confused. "Wait, then how did you get all the way over here as not only a Ex... Constable, but didn't you bring Kyung-ha's kid with you too? I can't imagine that being easier than having another competent fighter and someone more experienced to go along to be honest. And so if we're supposed to be in more danger than you, them wouldn't it make since for you or Kyung-ha to go too? I'm sorry but, yeah, I don't know about anyone else, but n explanation on that would be great if you're going to keep attempting to call me a kid." Despite being blind, Edgar's more mature nature of hashing things down to logical sense hadn't been effected in the least, which was obvious. "So please, Mr. Adult in a suit. Care to share some of your milk with the rest of the bowl here, pal?"

Raven lifted her head with a squint at Edgar, having never heard the saying he had just used before, but somewhat liking it.
Yoon's head perked some when she heard Raven's idea come into play and be suggested by Edgar. She looked at her almost immediately for a 'what a coincidence' sort of look, but frowned when she saw she had buried her head back into her knees. She instead gave her another gentle and reassuring nudge to let her know her plan was going to work, even if she heard it herself.

Meanwhile, Kyung-ha's arms dropped from attempting to gather her hair again for a bun, quickening her pace down the stairs at the smell of something burning. She wouldn't be surprised if Thube had set the house in flames. Reaching the last step, she saw it was coming from the kitchen and luckily not where she assumed her son to be safely in her room. To her surprise upon walking in, she saw a disaster in the kitchen and an eight year old boy standing on a chair to reach the stove that was set at its max. There was an oversized large bowl of what was supposed to be pancake mix, but was thicker and clumpier than normal. Some of those clumps were smudges on Sangeon's face and pajamas. The pan in front of him had no oil or butter as it cooked the mix, which resulted in different sized pancakes that were charred and looked more like hockey pucks than her usual fluffy pancakes. The counter where the Operator AI was had eggshells and flour coating the surroundings but no direct contact with them, along with poorly sliced fruit that Sangeon had been nibbling on––the blueberries staining the outer corners of his lips purple. Both the young boy and mother stared at each other, befuddled.
Leo could tell that there was some questions coming to light now as the group was now turned toward Leo. If they could figure out about the memories with ease, surely it wouldn't take long before they found out about what kind of trouble Leo and Kyung were in. As he looked among the group, wanting to tell them about the Constables, the Immortals and their deaths, and Thube, he merely added, "Classified information. Not for civilians. What you need to know is that things got worse during our time in Florida and Kyung and I cannot go."
And as he would look to Raven, seeing the smirk on her face as if she wasn't even listening to the conversation, he just rolled his eyes, "Point is, someone has to go. We can bicker all we want, but it can either be the big guy, the elf, or smiley over here. Whatever you decide, all of you leave your fucking insecurities here when you do. It makes it so much easier for the rest of us when you aren't having an episode. Don't forget, when you go to Florida, you aren't just risking your lives, but if you fail cause your too scared to throw a punch, or you're dealing with relationship problems, or you're too scared to speak your mind, that's when they'll kill you. And then they'll kill Samantha, and then Jackie, and then the rest of us."
But as Leo looked around at the group, seeing different emotions from all of them, he shook his head, "Decide what you want, but decide quick. Cause one way or another, Sammy's heading to Florida. She can go alone or she can go with someone who cares about her getting back here alive. Your choice"
Raven's head had lifted back up, and she stared at Leonard with a look that could only be compared to sudden death. But then she got up from where she was. And as she walked passed him, the back and forth of who would be going now started to annoy her. There were already more people present than she liked, and the constant asking if the same question didn't make it any better. She let one thing be clear as she opened the door. "Not interested. I'm goin' to bed," she said, despite it still being morning. And she closed the door behind her without a word more.

Meanwhile, Edgar couldn't help but think about how much of a shit excuse he had just been given. "Classified Information?" He repeated to himself, dumbfounded. Now he began to think that the guy was just full of shit, from the bowl to the brim. But he kept it to himself and instead scoffed out a chuckle of disbelief as he shook his head.
Leonard looked at Raven as she got up from the chair and walked out of the room, hearing her words that she wasn't remotely interested in it and was wondering off. "Of course not" Leo said as he looked among the group, merely shaking his head as he turned his attention back to the floor. To himself, it was more interesting.
Mason looked around the room with a bit of hesitancy as he turned to Yoon and Edgar and Galiah. As he watched Raven walk out the room, he felt a sense of guilt of some kind. He looked to Edgar and spoke, "I.... I'll go. I.... don't know what I can do, but I'll go. I.... I just wouldn't feel right if I let her go by herself. I',.... really really terrified of going, but... I'd feel way worse if something happened to Sammy"

Sammy stood at the room with the door wide open, already tossing a few spare shirts into a bag. It was only the essentials, some black jeans and white dress shirts, even tossing in some underwear and bras just in case, and tossing her wallet in as well, as well as a phone charger just in case. She would hear some footsteps coming from the meeting room, but she merely assumed it was just everyone dispersing after it was done. She kept thinking back to Raven's words. Be safe. She wished that she could have said more to her, she wished that there was some other things she could say. But she was not sure what to say. What she was experiencing. She could never understand what she was experiencing. And she didn't want to press too hard. Even when she tried to understand, with the first incident at the arcade when she became angry and even alcoholic, her time with the Corruption, her time when she was wrathful, and now this. It was just a mess of things that Sammy couldn't understand. And as she looked at the bag in front of her, not sure what she would find, she would pull out her cellphone, looking over the picture that Raven had made her wallpaper, of her and Raven at the noodleshop, before things became messed up again. and as she looked at it, she had to keep her composure. She had to remind herself that there was a reason for all of this, this training, this mission. It was all to make sure Raven would be happy. And as she heard more footsteps from the room, she would just sit there, looking at the picture for a good minute
Yoon frowned when Raven left the room, leaving her being the only awkward one in the room right now. She didn't blame her though, she would've like to leave as soon as possible if it weren't for the guilt she felt to stay behind until all was solved. She didn't bother offering to join Sammy, knowing that everyone would just take her as a joke if she did. Even with her mom's vigorous training, people still saw her as... small. She was hoping Mason would suggest himself again, and when he did, she sighed.

"뭐하세요?!?!"

"그것은 사고였습니다!"

"How making pancakes an accident, ehh??"

"...I-I was hungry..." Sangeon protested, accepting his defeat when his mother came around her to carry him off the tall chair over the stove.

Kyung-ha was in disbelief that her son disobeyed her, even more so how calm she was keeping herself to prevent scolding him then and there. She assumed perhaps Thube had left after all if he didn't attack her defenseless son. But the thought of possibly walking into the kitchen to see him dead made her stomach churn. "No scare me like that ever again!" She told him while gripping onto his ear gently to make sure he was listening. "And look how dirty you made kitchen! It could ruin Omma's machine!" She pointed at the mess he made. Kyung-ha grabbed some dampened paper towels to wipe at Sangeon's face and the counters, making a mental note to herself she would have to sweep later. "Why do that?!"

"...b-because... because I was hungry..." Sangeon repeated quietly now with a frown, staring at his feet with his hands behind his back as if they were so interesting to watch.
Sammy sat there in the bedroom of her room, thinking about all that had lead to where she was now. That day when she was at the gas station and saw Yoon there and Kore. The night she met Raven at the club. The arcade and the crazy women she saw at the hospital. The party at Constantine’s and the corruption. The agents that died to get them out. The arrival to the manor and Sammy starting to train. It was all just so much to take in at once. And yet she felt that despite all that was changing around her she didn’t feel that different. And as she looked to the door she just cursed. “Fuck it”. She turned on her phones playlist of music, one of the songs landing onto a song by The Flaming Lips as she pulled a bag from her nightstand. A bag of marajuana that she had stashed away in case of days like this. She didn’t even care if someone passed by and saw her. She needed to ease her mind. She rolled it up, put it between her lips and took a deep long drag onto it as she turned the volume on her music up
Raven's steps would be slow, but heavy as she started to walk away from the room where the others resided. She could feel it easing down on her shoulders. It was like a massage that was going terribly wrong. The sensation reminded her of Florida. An anchor of exhaustion tied itself around her neck, and her legs trembled. "Ugh..." The sound that came from her was what she felt like on the inside. She felt...done. And she didn't know why she continued to walk, when the walk would never seem to stop.

"Here," her voice spoke to her left ear. "I'll give you the honor. Leonard just loves to be a hard ass sometimes. Don't take it personal. He's right, you know?"

Raven looked at the black bladed carving knife that was now in her trembling hands. A force pushed them closer and closer until they both had clasped around the handle.

"Right here would be reeaaal good. Your body could be like an American Horror story corpse, or some bullshit like that. Imagine the look on there faces. But at least your be more useful gone, yeah?"

Raven's expression was tired. So tired. But maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing. There were many other hit DJs, better DJs than her for Sammy to pick from in the world if she wanted. She'd...be okay. She was strong. Stronger than her. Yoon, she was sweet. She always thought that they had more in common that met the eye, but she never had the guts to truly become her friend. Because she was ruled by fear. Fear that they would all just leave. But in a way, they already had. At least she thought so. They thought that she was crazy. And as she listened to herself, she thought...perhaps she just was. Perhaps she had just been dead weight from the very beginning. And she thought...Maybe that's the answer to Sammy's question.
The tears that fell felt like meteors beneath her felt as they hit the floor a few at a time. Maybe it's what's best... She tried to be better. She wanted to be better. Her best self. For everyone. And she couldn't do it, not even for herself.

Why can't you BE BETTER?! Raven plunged the blade into her throat. Or, at least she wanted to. She tried.

"What are you doing? Hurry it up already!" Her voice hissed to her.

"I...I can't!" Raven began to sob.."I fucking can't!"

"Then allow me to help you you cowardice slut—"

But it was always there. The better. Deep down beneath her insecurities, and her fears, and the fractures and gashes across her life that scarred and tore at her psyche unendingly. Beneath it all, was her. The Keeper Of Unorthodoxy. Phenomenon. Wonder.

Thube grabbed the bottom of Raven's hands and stabbed her through the throat. He watched as she gagged, revealing himself for only just a second to wave at him before she forgot he was even there in the next. He watched the blood splurt, time and time again, spilling. But she was making to much noise for his liking. He was on her in seconds, looking to finish the job and watch from the sidelines.

But that. Did not. Occur.

"What...in the..fuck." Thube mouthed the words in a mumble. He didn't know what he was even witnessing as he stood there, his presence still masked.

~

Meanwhile, Edgar sighed. "Alright. If you're going then I'm going to at least go talk to Raven before things get to—" Edgar jumped from his chair as he felt a large surge of something that he had never felt before. It was magic, or something similar. But it was a sharp, like fangs had bitten his shoulder. "What the living fuck?!" He didn't have to asl the others of they had felt it.
I am very confusion over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Answers in three. Two—.....did you get it yet? XD over a year ago
Jade isn't gonna be sighing, shes gonna be fucking screaming XD over a year ago
Sammy would remain there on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as she took a deep drag on her blunt, listening as the lyrics would sink into her skull ever so slowly. She was completely lost in her own mind, trying her best to relax herself now. She hadn't felt any peace in the last few days, and she wasn't sure if she would get any other chances like this again. But as she would hear some noises outside her room, it was as if her senses came back to her, "Oh, fuck!" She spoke to herself in a whisper, and immediately, she would use her shoe to put out the blunt and tosses it back into her nightstand, even going as far as to open a window to try and get the smoke out as quickly as she could. What if it was Mason coming down the stairs to see her? He'd hadve so much questions as to why she was smoking again. And it would be even worse if it was Kyung. She jumped back onto the bed with a smile, her hands on her cheeks as she looked at the door trying to look innocent. But when no one came, it confused her. She wasn't sure why, but it was odd. She didn't want to take another glance outside. She didn't want to just walk out and see nothing. But she had to be sure. With a sigh, she stood up from the bed and walked to the open door, slowly pulling it open

Mason would also jump in his chair as he felt that same surge of magic burst through the room. Leo would lift his head up in confusion as he heard the others panic and freak out at what they just felt
"What was that?" Mason asked in a bit of worry
Leo didn't need to piece together what had happened. He was a fool to think it was remotely safe. "Shit!" He said openly as he hurried out of the room. He didn't even bother to wait to be out of the room before he drew his gun, heading out of the room in a hurry
At the sight of it, Galiah looked to the other Keepers, and she hurried to the door as well, raising her hands to light a small ball of flame, "It seemed to have come from lady Raven" Galiah spoke, "And considering Sir Leonards response... I fear we may be under attack"
"What?! Now!?" Mason spoke in fear
"Afraid so" Galiah murmured. "I will guard the door in case anyone approaches. I have to hope that the others can protect Lady Raven"
By the time Leonard had rushed out of the room, Raven's skin had began to be fried right before Thube's eyes by purple electricity that surged around the corpse that now lied on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood. But instead of burning to a crisp, Raven's body had started to become ghost white, her freckles paling across her face. The darkness of her hair singed away into a silver grey.

Roux's eyes twitched rapidly. And then her body rose, wrenching the knife from her neck. She looked down at the Naughty List T-shirt that she was wearing, now splashed in blood that still leaked. She looked around her with a blank expression. "Oh. Well ain't this just fucking neato brown. Guess this stupid convenience aisle bullshit charm actually works after all. Sweet!"

Thube had taken several steps back. Well. This is new. This is definitely new. And he backed further and further down the hall. That is, until a pair of thinly slitted eyes pierced his direction.
Sammy would walk out into the hall of the room, turning the corner to see the back of Raven standing there. Her hair was different, and her arms looked pale. But what she took immediate notice of was the knife in her hands, as well as the massive pool of blood. "Raven!" Sammy shouted as she rushed over, using her skills to grab the knife from her hand and tossing it far down the hall. She turned her head to face her, seeing the difference in her complexion from before, seeing the knife wound in her neck. Sammy looked at her in total shock as she looked at the wound, seeing it. But the thing that shocked her most was the look on her face, how... calm she was as she had done it. "Raven, what the fuck happened?! Why did... Why are you bleeding? Why do you have a knife? What... What the fuck is going on, Raven?!"
But as she would speak, the sound of footsteps rushing down the stairs became more rapid. It wouldn't take too long before Leo would get down the hall, and he would see Sammy there, holding a bloodied Raven who was bleeding by the neck. All he could do was shout, "Thube! Thube, you fucking coward! Show yourself!"
"Hey hey hey, hands off th—" Roux's words came to a hard brake as she saw her. It was...her. Her hair was more blonde, but that was the last thing she paid attention to. Those eyes. Those lips. That face. "....Sammy..." But as Sammy started to ask her wñhat happened, and why she.had a knife, and so many questions, she could only.just stare. It was one that someone who had seen a friend or a loved in years and were first seeing them again would look.
It was the footsteps that brought her attention back, and the yelling from Leonard that made her turn her head. "Better late than never I guess." She tore off some of the bottom half of her shirt and used it to apply pressure to her neck.

Thube laughed some as he watched Leonard come tearing down the hall. But then stopped laughing immediately when he realized that they didn't witness what he had wanted them to. But the more, the merrier, he thought while picking up the knife that Sammy had so graciously tossed his way.

Roux's eyes gaze had narrowed, however. She couldn't see him. She couldn't remember him. But she could still hear his thoughts. And with thoughts, she could feel the intentions behind them. But she was much more on her toes than Raven had ever been. And the body that she now found herself taking the place of had just enough energy. She waited, feeling Thube's approach upon them. And once he was close enough, she could see his outline in her mind. "Foundja,"

Thube came to a sudden pause as he was certain this time that she had looked directly at him. He felt some sort of fluttering feeling go through him. It was something that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Roux pressed her fingers against the floorboards, and using telekinesis, was able to shape a fist sized portion of it that shot upwards from right between Thube's legs.

"Son of a whore!" Thube suddenly appeared, his expression of one pain, but not as much as it should have been, amd was quick to recover.
Sammy looked at Roux as she stared at her. She looked at her face. It was almost the exact same as Raven's in every way. Every way except her eyes. Her eyes, they were... different. Like that of some wild animal. Sammy didn't know what it was she looked at, but before she had any time, everyone had sprung into action, Leonard rushing down the halls to check for Thube. But it wasn't until Raven had jumped and used some sort of different kind of magic to strike at the air before her. But instead, what appeared out of nowhere was a haggard looking man, brandishing the very blade that Roux had held in her hands. And before Sammy could comprehend who he was or just what kind of magic Roux fired, Leo had walked passed them both, cocking the pistol with a sharp metallic clang
"Thube" Leo shouted "You fucking traitor"
Before Thube would even have a chance to speak, Leonard fired five shots in his direction, not breaking his movement, his arm outstretched while his other hand reached for the phone to call Kyung for backup
"Raven!" Sammy shouted. She didn't know what was happening. She knew that Raven had changed before, changed appearances. Hell, even when they first met, she was changing her identity. But this was different. Even still, it was still someone in the manor. Someone who wanted to hurt Raven. And that was enough for Sammy to take her blade and aim it at the man. "Ashwood!" She shouted to activate her weapon
The mother had no choice but to finish making two quick pancakes for her son to finally settle down and eat. Despite still being mad, she formed a smiley face on the pancake with the blueberries as the mouth and generous dollops of whip cream as the eyes. She served the plate of food to him with a frown, one that made Sangeon curious as to why her mother was in a bad mood in the first place. He wasn't allowed to ask, however, when he was placed further from the kitchen in the dining table to eat alone. Luckily he had brought his action figures with him, so he never really felt that alone. He would tear tiny shreds of the pancake and pretend-feed his toys before immediately eating it himself.

Once the counters were clean enough to Kyung-ha's liking, she washed and dried her hands thoroughly before making her way back to the counter where Thube once stood. She was about to place her right hand on the keypad to see if it would scan, but that's when she heard the sudden commotion from upstairs. She could hear the distant shouts from her partner. Shibal. She spoke to herself, her eyes briefly glancing at Sangeon, then back up the stairs. Shibal. She said again, leaving her with no options left but to follow it, for her daughter, the keepers, and the person responsible for tomorrow’s mission were still up there. Her pace quickened with the shots fired. And when she arrived at the halls, her eyes widened at the blood on the ground and the many people clustered there, even Thube who had broken out of his disguise.

“R-Raven? W-whats wrong with Raven––sh-she was just here––” The short Keeper stammered, flinching when she heard gunshots outside.
Galiah kept her back to the Keepers, looking down the hall as she stared down. She turned back and replied, "Do not worry about them, Lady Yoon. I have faith that they'll do what they can for Lady Raven. It seems that whatever the threat is, they are solely after her."
"Raven?" Mason asked in a confused manner, "But... why?"
"I don't know" Galiah answered honestly, "Perhaps it is a personal vendetta against someone here. Not like the agents or the Droven. The Droven aren't driven by such things. Merely the desire to kill. Not out of any hatred or personal gain, just cause it's nature to them. This is different. This sensation is... evil."
Thube felt hot led make a hole through his shoulder that burned, but he was unnaturally quick. He managed to slip passed the second and third, leaving the last two to be strays. That were caught by the walls. The arrival of Kyung-ha there though made him take the group a little more seriously. However, as he found the wooden sword pointed in his direction and call out some sort of name only for nothing to happen, he disappeared.

"Uh...Sammy...you forgot to say extend," Roux says after tapping her shoulder.

Amateurs, Thube rolled his eyes, his knife from their perspective flying spiraling out of nowhere and knocking Leonard's pistol out of his grasp. But then his gaze went back to the problem.

Roux's sharp eyes followed the knife, and she went into action immediately, shoving Sammy out of the way as another whizzed on their direction. "Lost'em!"

Leonard would suddenly disappear from sight as Thube grabbed a hold of him and forced his back into the wall. And just like in New York, he would experience a heavy nausea. "Traitor? Me? Nice one Tardy, but I wasn't the one who got them all killed. As far as I'm considered you're just as much to blame as she is. A shame I actually like you." He shook his left hand, and hook blades like claws came from inside holes in his finger tips. "But I tend to get things back in blood."
Leonard would recoil a bit as he felt the sensation of vomit start to rise in his throat. He looked to Thube, seeing the hole in his shoulder. “F-fucking coward” Leo managed to say, feeling his body becoming hot and his head starting to go light from the touch. “If you wanted revenge you should have come after me. Leave th-the kids out of this?”
As as Thube had him held, instead of trying to struggle, Leo would take out one of the pistols he kept under his sleeve, a small pocket pistol and fired at Thubes arm in an attempt to get him off
Sammy looked back at Roux with a bit of surprise. Both for how she would know about the extension of the weapon before she would, but also that she was quick to move her out of the way before the knives hit her. As Sammy looked to her, she gave a groan and pulled herself off Roux. “Where’s he go” Sammy asked, looking around the room. “He’s gonna kill Leo if we don’t find him. Give me a hand”
The way Sammy spoke, it was like, in a sense, she knew this wasn’t Raven. She knew she wasn’t a threat but she knew that she wasn’t Raven. But it was a headache on top of a headache on top of a far more dangerous headache. She’d have to ask later
On the contrary, if I'm coming after you, i come for you and everything extending to you. So no. You're squad of misfits and whatever the hell that thing is over there is going to join pineapple house at the bottom of the sea—" Thube winced slightly, the caliber of bullets in the smaller pistol only enough to pierce thick skin of the body. He flicked his tongue. "It's rude to shoot while somebody's talking." He headbutts Leonard in the face before hooking the collar of his shirt. "On the contrary, if I'm coming after you, i come for you and everything extending to you. So no. You're squad of misfits and whatever the hell that thing is over there is going to join pineapple house at the bottom of the sea—" Thube winced slightly, the caliber of bullets in the smaller pistol only enough to pierce thick skin of the body. He flicked his tongue. "It's rude to shoot while somebody's talking." He headbutts Leonard in the face before hooking the collar of his shirt.

Roux had heard the gunshot but it took her about three seconds to spot the strange liquid dripping into a puddle. She didn't know what it was, but it definitely wasn't any sort of blood that she had seen. "Sam!" She said, pointing and already in the middle of getting up herself. And she was quick. Her longer hair was almost a blur behind her as the piece of shirt that she had been holding against her throat fell away.

Thube was alarmed by the fact that he could actually being seen. But the way that Roux rushed at him, he could tell that perhaps that wasn't the case. But even then, whatever it was, it was too close. He elbowed Leonard in the face before pulling him across the walk to be shoved into the rushing Roux.

However, Roux had no intentions of catching Leonard at all, instead weaving passed him with the nimbleness of a night creature. He caught a glimpse of Thube just before he managed to move, and her knuckles blew through the wall. She yanked it out, her knuckles crunching as she flexed her fingers and clenched her hand back into its fist. "Alright, your part trick's are getting real annoying bitch boy!" She snarled, remaining alert.
But then her voice suddenly entered Sammy's head. "Behind me!"
cosmic_fusions commented…
sighhh over a year ago
Sammy ran after Roux in a hurry, trusting that she would know where the attacker was. What she wasn’t expecting when she turned the corner was for her to dodge out of the way of an attack. More surprising was when she saw Leonard coming at her, his face blooded from the headbutts and the elbow to the face he got. Unlike Roux though, Sammy was more nimble, and more willing to catch her teacher. She grappled him in a hug of sort, spinning from the velocity of the throw before she would sit him down, his face delerious from the blows and the nausea. But Sammy ran after and eventually caught up with Roux, hearing the voice in her head. And as her eyes landed on the attacker, she would sim her blade once more. “Ashwood! Extend!”
Leo sat on the ground for a moment, panting from the beating and having to clutch his mouth as he felt the sickness. The world was spinning around him like a bad hangover, but he knew he had to stand up. As he looked to Kyung down the hall, he pulled out a spare gun he had, already cocking it back as he spoke through his sickness. “Do… do not let him touch you. You’ll… oh god, have a worse hangover then Mardi Gras”
And before Kyung could even ask what he meant , he stumbled as quickly as he could back into the room, gun drawn and ready
Thank god I copied this XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
I know right XD I copied the living shit out of mine over a year ago
I hope Jade did as well XD over a year ago
“Leonard,” Kyung-ha spoke, “I no care about actor Mark Grass in your stupid cowboy films––” Kyung-ha misinterpreted the pronunciation of Mardi Gras. “Now is not time.” She watched him draw his gun, her weapons already in her hands. “Where did that Raven girl suddenly learn how to utilize her magic? There's blood everywhere, Mason healed her?”
“No” Leo said having to lean against the wall, feeling some of the blood run down his face. He clutched at his gut as he had to just ignore Kyungs comments at the moment. “He’s been in the back. I don’t… I don’t know how this happened. Survival instincts maybe” Leo groaned in pain once more as he finally picked himself up, handing Kyung his .44 magnum. “Only fire this if you got a clear shot. It’ll tear through flesh and bone easy, so make sure you shoot when the others are out of the way”
Leo gave a groan as he stood up and took out his revolver, spinning the chamber to make sure it was loaded, “not gonna let any harm come to anyone here”
Thube had started closing in on Roux, wanting to desperately get her out of the way, but found himself stumbling back to miss being skewered by twists of piercing branches. He had expected the resistance from Kyung-ha and Leonard, and even their blonde rat. And he was sure that taking them down would be a cake walk. What he hadn't expected was to encounter someone who could somewhat keep track of him, nor did he expect what seemed like an enchanted stick. It made it much more difficult to do it his way, and his situation was getting stickier with Kyung-ha in the fray.
However. He hadn't been the highest ranking Immortal for merely the namesake. And unlike Kyung-ha, he had never stopped when it came to hunting.

Roux's eyes darted around, her senses sharp as she ended up standing back to back with Sammy. The contact allowed her to also see through Sammy's eyes partially, giving her a useful field of vision for. "What the fuck is up with this guy, Sammy?"