The Worst Generation [The Worst Generation: Hippies, Life, Rave and...Magic?!]

pLaStIcSUNDAE posted on Oct 21, 2019 at 12:19PM
rave
/rav/
verb
1. talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane.
2. speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm or admiration.

Hippy
hip·pie
/ˈhipē/
noun
(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

life
/līf/
noun
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.
3. a particular type or aspect of people's existence
4. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
5. vitality, vigor, or energy.
6. (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

Magic
mag·ic
/ˈmajik/
noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
2. mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
3. a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, especially in a way that gives delight.
4. something that has a delightfully unusual quality.
mag·ic
adjective
1. used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers.

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

~Plot Stuff~
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there existed an otherworldly arcane essence that existed by the name of Magic/Magick. This essence was a variety of things. Lush and in great abundance, full of life and a energy that science had become a pale reflection of in the years that followed. However, it was also an essence that harbored a wicked face as well, bound to attract misfortune and death to all who were able to understand and or obtain it if not tamed properly. The secrets of this essence falling into the wrong hands would bring nothing but catastrophe.

And catastrophe it brought, those hundreds a years ago. One that thrust magic into an era in which it had began to fade and a new form of energy created at the hands of man became the new. The world in which magic had come from became a myth, magic itself became a myth as time progressed and left it to fade and never be seen again.

Or perhaps....what isn't seen isn't truly gone. And perhaps...the world thought to be myth is much more than just so. But what is certain is that what has lurked in the veils of shadows within the darkness, behind illusions of people, places and things. Forces that had managed to slip into the ages of the new world. Those of good. Those of evil and malice. Those of...magic. And perhaps...hope. But...will the newest of generations derived from those hundreds of years be able to face what comes?

And so we fly ahead in time to the present, where villages have become cities of tall structures, and dreams of flight have become a reality.

~TWG Terminology and Lore~

link
link
link
link

~Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
-
link
Sangeon Park
link
link
-
link
link
link
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2020 at 02:27PM

The Worst Generation 9440 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8851-8900 of 9440

12 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"Pretty sure I only spent $60 to get Sang here" Leonard joked, but he could see it in the way that she would insist, rather forcefully, in paying half of the bill. He already knew that when she got this way, it was nigh impossible to argue with her out of it. After many arguments between him and an agent almost as stubborn as him, he doubted that he would manage to convince her to keep her money. Especially now that it was something that he couldn't just ignore by tearing apart a check in front of her to make a statement. He let out a sigh and spoke, "I'm not taking first class. Cheapest and that's that. If I find out that you all had to resort to eating ramen noodles and oyster crackers while I was gone... Well I'll just feel a little bit shitty"
Leonard would have argued with her back and forth, like they had done with many things before, but he could see that she was in a place of pain and misery after the news. And as she would use words like 'my doing' or 'my mistake'. It was something that Leonard really couldn't sit well with when it came to her honor, how she was always ready to put herself down over something beyond her control. He kept those thoughts to himself. He looked to the Korean woman as he sat on the bed, arms crossed as he added, "Fine, half it is then. But that's al your spending. If it gives you some peace of mind, then alright"
12 months ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Oi, Yoon already eat ramen and crackers all day anyways." She commented absentmindedly on her daughter's habits. But when he brought up a first class ticket, Kyung-ha blinked. She wasn't planning or expecting Leonard to book a high-ticket class, and she was glad that he agreed and they were on the same page after all. She wasn't sure if she could even afford half the price of first class. "See? This why I should be going, I get so much leg space regardless of seat." Kyung-ha said in reference to her height. The woman eventually sighed regarding his last statement. "Not even close to peace of mind, this just a small dent to all debt I pay back." And now, she was aware that debt was going to follow her for the rest of her short life. "I can pay back different ways too––cook meals, haircut, laundry––small things I do to add up. But... with you now seems like things will never add up because I spend eternity to pay off. Trust, this is least I can do." If there was one thing Kyung-ha hated, it was being indebted to someone. Owing them favors. Feeling guilty. Feeling obligated. Nevertheless, she was still a woman of her word and would do anything to pay it off, knowing these things could be dangerous if you owed someone of bad intent something big. Leonard luckily wasn't this type of person, so she was determined to pay it off or return as many favors or rewards as she could, even going as far as offering to have sex with him so he wouldn't die a virgin, thinking that that was a charitable thing to do.
12 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"Jeez, still on about the whole debt thing" Leonard remarked as he looked to the woman, shaking his head with a sigh as he rested one leg over the other while sitting on the bed, now at an even height between him and the Korean as he would add, "Kyung, there's no debt between us, alright? There's no owing me back, there's no favors, there's no nothing. I do what I do not out of some obligation or because I expect something back in return. I help you out cause I want to. Cause I decided to. You don't owe me a damn thing, alright" Leonard merely shrugged. 'If you want to do these things, I can't stop you, but you never have to just cause I do something to help you. You're not obligated to return any favors cause I helped you in some way. You already know by now why I help you out. But to not get too sappy again, let's just say I help you out because I know it's a good cause for once in my shitty life. There's no debt required if what I'm doing this all for makes me feel better about all this, right? I think just being of some damn use to someone is good enough"
last edited 12 months ago
11 months ago afewseconds said…
Roux bit her lip with anticipation, the sensation of Sammy's soft touch almost making her shudder. It was different from Samantha's, less rough. But still the touch of a lover, and she found familiarity in it. Her gaze remained on Sammy's as the last piece of clothing on her was slid down her thighs. There was a lustful excitement within her eyes, and she flicked her panties away from her ankles once they reached them.
It was there with her bare body that Sammy would be able to notice more scarring that was surrounded by the dark ink of tattoos, one of the most noticeable ones being near her upper thighs near the center. It was one of the more colorful tattoos, it being a cherry red lip print with it's tongue out that had Sammy's initials on the flat side of the tongue. Surrounding it were little gothic hearts, the one at the very top having tiny bat wings.
Her hands slid down her breasts and stomach, her fingertips lifting into a graze at her hips before falling down into a slide at her thighs until they stopped between her legs. She danced her fingers along her entrance, her chin dipping downwards slightly as she moaned, "Saaammmy~"

-Later on that night-

Roux let out a long winded yawn and found herself giving a satisfying stretch that mixed well with the glee that her body felt still. She had forgotten what it had felt like to sleep, something that she had lost the ability to do. And it was made all the better when her eyes found Sammy, who she had wrapped her arms around as they had fallen to sleep together. Though, after earlier, Sammy had been out before she had. She hoped she hadn't been too much.
But apparently all she had needed was some really good sex. Either that, or it was the reality that she was in finally settling into her, which she leaned more towards. She sat up carefully, looking over the many bite marks and hickeys that she had left on Sammy's body. She smirked. Sammy had quite the taste, and in more ways than one.
The thought brought about quite giggles as she would crawl on top of Sammy, watching her sleeping face for a moment until her eye closed and she let out a sigh. If we could stay like this forever... She frowned a little as her eyes opened for her to look at Sammy once more. She laid down right there on top of her, her lips only an inch away from Sammy's ear as she laid her head down next to hers. "Psssssst. Psssssst. Hey," she spoke quietly and even with a degree of playfulness as she started placing small kisses all around Sammy's ear to wake her up if only briefly. "Heeeyyy, you fuckerrrr," she snickered.
11 months ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Sammy had long since fallen into a snooze after what felt like hours and hours of passionate love, a love that had been building up for a solid year now, onw that was ready to come out in a force for her lover. It was intense, Sammy's movements of her hands, her body fort Roux intoxicating, but it was enough to nearly put her out and put her in a sleep. As she sat there naked against her lover, she would stir when she heard her soft words against her ears. And as she would hear her tease her in her sleep, Sammy would open her eyes softly to see her sitting there in the dark and spoke with a grin, "Jeez, Roux. What is it. We still have a good while before we gotta get up and out for Florida"
But even as she rubbed the exhaustion from her eyes, she couldn't help but smile to Roux, her hands already sliding down her nude body, feeling the many different marks she had left on her, smiling to Roux as she could almost see a faint luminous glow from her pale skin in the dark room. Her hands slide down her back and to her rear and legs, rubbing at them ever softly as she took in the sight and feeling of her lover.
"Mhmm, a really good while," Roux said in a way that implied that there was definitely something to occupy that time for them both. She snickered, her eyes flickering into a faint glow as they adjusted to the darker spots within the space without a problem. Her lips locked with Sammy's in a lazily passionate and brief kiss. "But, as much as I'd like to stay up here with you and that banging body of yours, I still gotta thing to do downstairs before we hear about from Mr. Classified," she rolled her eyes with a snort before teasing, "so you're gonna have to be all by your lonesome self while I do that, and I'll be back before you can make some more of those sexy sounds for me." She grinned her fangy grin. "Just thought I'd letcha know before I left is all, ya know? Lover shit." She stated and placed a quick peck on her nose out of affection afterwards.
"Pffff" Sammy held back a tired laugh as she was trying to fight back a yawn as she would feel Roux's lips press against hers, returning it the best she could in her tired state. As she would hear Roux's remark, Sammy would lazily wrap her arms around Roux the best she could, holding her body close to her as her arms drapped around her before asking, "Mmmm, what, you gotta go out and suck the blood of some drunk hobos before you may your way to Florida? Maybe we gotta get take you there in a coffin. Could save money on plane tickets if we did it that way" She chuckled through her exhaustion, but would give a genuine smile when she felt Roux's kiss against her nose, her arms ever so slightly locking around Roux as she added, "Fine, but be back soon, okay. I don't want to be missing you for too long"
11 months ago cosmic_fusions said…
After Leonard’s haircut and a quick check in of her kids, the entirety of the rest of the day was spent by the Korean mother fixing the disaster that the Keepers’ Headquarters had become after the earlier incident. She despised seeing anything that belonged to her superior dirty. After all, she was planning on leaving the home at a cleaner state than it was when first given to her. She had to polish the floors twice to rid the blood stains, and that was only possible by sweeping the leftover debris. As for the broken windows, she had to come up with a temporary solution since she couldn’t just snap her fingers to undo broken glass. Kyung-ha picked up the shards, and to prevent anymore wind from coming in, she had to nail layers of blankets on the walls to cover the holes. It only encouraged her current self to add more wood into the fireplace so that everyone would be warm, even her own daughter who did not seem affected by the cold.
Leonard took the liberty of helping in cleaning the home, knowing that he wouldn't be getting any sleep that night. It was a common thing for him. The thought of killing coming to his mind, knowing that the next day, he'd be taking someone's life. He made sure to get a plane ticket for Alaska set up and ready to go while Mason made sure to get the tickets for Florida for himself, Sammy and two others if they were going. Leonard had cleaned put much of the blood from the hall, making sure that no one would go in, and would clean up any wood that was broken from the kicked in doors, as well as having to place the doors back onto their hinges with a screwdriver. By the time he was finished, the halls and the entry way had looked like a break in, a den for lowlifes and crooks, every invasion looking more like a mess. By the time Leonard had finished, he had made his way to the kitchen, setting himself a drink. Something different, a single glass or rum and coke. He sat there at the kitchen table, taking occasional sips from his glass as he looked at the different handguns, pistols and revolvers that laid out on the table in front of their, their bullets and mags sprawled out onto the table, knowing that by tomorrow he would probably use every single bullet he had on someone. And as he stared over the spread with tired eyes, he took a long drink of his cocktail with a heavy sigh.
Roux rolled her eyes with a grin at Sammy's vampire jokes, and commented on the one about her being in a coffin on the way to Florida. "Only if it's big enough for two, cuz your ass is definitely gonna be in there with me," she retorted playfully, and smiled when she saw Sammy do the same. Under Sammy's condition to be back soon, she gave a sly smirk. "Maybe I want you to miss me." And she couldn't help going after Sammy's lips again, biting her bottom one softly on her way pulling back. "Rest up alright?" She gave her cheek a soft pat before she left Sammy's arms to get out of bed, only putting on her panties and one of Raven's shirts before tying her hair back, which was something that Raven hadn't done since the day she and Sammy met. Afterwards, she made a motion of her hand as she held it out towards the dresser. There was a small buzz that went through the air before her shades flew from where they had been tossed at the bedside and into her hands.
The attic door soon popping open with it stairs folding out towards the awaiting floor below. "I'll be back, babe," she said to Sammy again, looking over at her again as she would come to a pause. "Need me to grab anything while I'm down?"
Sammy would slowly lift herself from the mattress as Roux had finally gotten off of her, looking to her as she so casually used her magic to gather her things and dress herself with little effort. As Sammy would look from the moving objects and the opening attic door, she would turn to Roux with a smile and a rub of her eyes and spoke, "Unless you want to get something to make the night more interesting, can't think of anything. I think having those lips on every inch of me was interesting enough" She couldn't help but giggle as she would finally sit u on the mattress, using the covers to hide her naked body as she would get a good glimpse of Roux from the light of the manor's hallways. She would gift her a smile as her laughter died down finally and added, "Just... bring yourself back, that's enough for me"
Some of Roux's hair fell loose as she came to a pause, her attention turning to the one simple request that Sammy had made. She felt an aching in her heart as the words skipped over in her mind.

Just bring your ass back here alive. That's all I need.

The words were so close to that of her Sammy's, that for a few seconds her mind took her to a place of remembrance. It was the last time that she had seen her.
But still, she grinned at Sammy and replied playfully, "Oof, that's a kinda big order hot stuff. Might be hard to get back to that nice ass." She snickered, giving a wave on her way down as she reassured Sammy again. "I'll be back!" Her feet could be heard against the floor below as she hopped off the last step with a little dance, and not long afterwards the attic stairs were going back up for the hatch to close.
Sammy watched as Roux made her way down the attic stairs, returning a wave of her own as she watched her with a smile. She wasn't sure what it was, but there was something to this Raven. She knew that she had seen her many times before, that this was still the same Raven she had known before, but it wasn't that, it was the way she had acted, there was a faint pain in her that she couldn't make out for sure. And as she would watch her head down the attic stairs, she would lie there, the covers wrapped around her body as she let out a sigh, looking out the window of the attic at the night sky, her eyes turning to the clock to see that it wasn't even close time for them to leave yet. She let out a sigh, wondering what the others were up to tonight before the trip, mostly Mason and Leonard, knowing for a fact that those two would be leaving
last edited 11 months ago
It didn't take Roux long at all to be making her way down the hall to make her way down stairs. While on her way though, she stopped and gave a glance towards the door to the room that had been Jackie's office. Her lips twisted in thought for a moment, but she continued on to where she was going. She skipped stairs on her way down. Reaching the bottom, she immediately turned to her left to make her way towards the kitchen, taking notice of the amount of cleaning that had been done so far.
Leonard would hear the faint footsteps of someone stepping down the hall. He knew that it wasn't Kyungs footsteps, and he had hoped that everyone had gone to bed already. He made sure to quickly reload his pistols, all eight of them as he would holster them all in the holsters around his belt, and his torso before clearing the table of any weaponry, leaving just his drink on the table that he continued to take sips from. As he would see Roux just from the corner of his eye, he just let out a sigh and took another drink from the glass
Roux didn't say anything when she first got into the kitchen, casting a sideways glance towards Leonard but didn't really pay him any mind as she went over to the fridge, seeing that the bottle that she had drank from earlier was still there. She grabbed it and went looking through the freezer rummaging around until she found a pack of raw red meat that she would toss over into the sink noisily for it to thaw. Afterwards, she opened up the liquor to take a swig before moving the bottle aside as she would go to the counter, cracking her fingers. Alright, she prepared herself in thought as she walked around to the other side. She could feel the coldness of the metal, and the buzzing if it's technological mind and the sheer amount of information that circulated through it. Before long, the Operator's interface was coming to life, it's holographic screen expanding across the air in front of her as she was surprisingly granted access.
"Don't touch that" Leonard spoke as he rose the glass to his mouth again. He didn't move from his position from where he was in the chair, but he could tell just what Roux was doing as she had made her way to the Operator. "That's private information made for agents. Anyone who has info on that is an agent only, and as far as I know, you are just a regular citizen. If you open that, you're an agent, and I think you can tell from this morning how fondly the agents are of us, whoever you are."
He would put the glass down as he added, "Not sure who, but you're not the girl from this morning. Does Samantha know that? Or is it just denial?"
Leonard would turn around finally to face her, the empty glass now resting on the table as he would state clearly, "I don't know who you are, but you aren't the emotional wreck of a girl from this morning. You have her face, but that's it. Even your magic is different. And now you have clearance on top secret Constable hardware. You're going to give me answers. Who are you and why should I even trust you in this house, let alone alone in a foreign country with a trainee?"
Roux took a second to glance up from the Operator screen, her sharp gaze now moving to Leonard's face at the mentioning of Sammy. "She knows that I'm the same as I've always been, Bucky. Or no, scratch that, the same but better in almost every single little way. Honestly, I think the only thing you got right was the "as far as I know", which I can tell ain't very far huh?" She remarked snidely. "Yeeeah, thought so," she answered the question herself before turning her gaze back to the screen. "Moving on, screw your top secret bull shit, f-f-f-FuuuUUCK, your trust. And so, I don't really have to tell you shit either, so why don't you stick to your sippy cup and stay out of my bottle why dontcha?"
Leonard would stand up from the table and approach her at a suddenly quick pace, slamming his hand onto the table to get her attention as he replied, "In case you forgot, we were attacked today by someone who was also an alleged ally to the group. Not just that, he stabbed someone in the halls, and held a child at knife point. He's made his threats very clear that he will kill anyone else if I don't go and get him his thing. If that weren't clear, there is a lot of distrust going around and here you are adding to that pile of confusion. The way I see it, you owe me more than an explanation. For all I know, you could just get Samantha alone somewhere far away, cut her throat and have a Keeper free and easy when Mason is by himself. Why should I be trusting you with that kind of responsibility when you can suddenly do magic that's different from that of Raven? Not to mention having access to the machine. That's base for an explanation"
"Who ever said you had to trust me?" Roux stopped what she was doing altogether now and turned towards him. "And let me get this straight. You, some random ass bum that just so happened to come across the Asian lady's kid and just so happened to end up here and hasn't been here as long as a single person in this fucking place, are going to be the one talking about trust? That's fucking rich man, but your jokes are lame. And in case YOU forgot, I WAS the one that was stabbed, dumbass." At least in this version she was. "And you want to talk about trust and responsibilities? Like it's my fault you couldn't keep an eye on a kid? Like it's my fault I got stabbed? Hell, like you said, the guy was YOUR partner and the bitch shot MY girl. Oh but he didn't lay a finger on your little head did he? And let's not forget that if not for me, that kid would look like he just auditioned for Columbine, and we'd all be either dead or in a shittier situation so why don't you breath down your own neck, asshole. I don't owe you anything but a clenched fist."
Roux didn't hide her glare nor the annoyance that she felt towards the man in front of her. "I'm not about to stand here arguing with some glorified cop who thinks I do magic, so if you'd just screw aaaall the way off, that'd be great."
Leonard gave her a scowl that wasn't that much different from his usual expression, but Roux could tell that she struck some nerve in him. And what was worse is that she was completely right in her own ways, about his partner, not even being hurt while others were around him. It did little to make him feel any better being told that, especially by someone who was the complete opposite of the one they were replacing. He just looked to her before he stormed out of the room, "And stop fucking with the Operator. It's not for civilian use."
Despite that, he didn't even turn around to stop her. He merely just walked out of the room and into his own bedroom to prepare for the trip with an annoyed sigh
Unlike with Raven, who it took to be angered before she would have just snapped at Leonard, Roux had done so unapologetically, and without the milder filter that Raven had. "iTs nOt fOr cIiViLiAN uSe, oOoooOo—" She straight up mocked Leonard while he was on his way out. It was one thing with the guy coming for her, but for him to bring Sammy into it in anyway to her was a no-go, let alone assume that she would be the one to go out of her way to hurt Sammy or even Mason. Regardless of if they were parallels of the ones that she had came to love and hold close to her, they were still people she cared about.
And now with Leonard out of her way, she turned her attention back to the interface, glancing towards the doorway a second before placing her hand onto the counter with a low crackle of purple electricity. Her eyes gained a hard glow. "Come on...work...work.." She watched as the blue interface momentarily warped into an airy purple, glitching heavily for a couple of seconds before disappearing.

The holographic interface returned to normal, displaying itself once more. "Bingo—" She wasn't as good at it as she'd have like to be, mostly hindered by her vampiric nature and the fact that she technically didn't have a heart beat due to that very nature. She started to swipe through data, working with the machine through taps and enlarging movements of spreading fingers. It didn't take her long to come across the infiltrations in the security system that Thube had found, and she started looking through them, tracing confiscated data through series after series of VPNs and counter measurements that were set up against infiltrations of the database in search of anything she could use to pinpoint where exactly the information could have been taken from.
Sammy remained up in the attic, having now turned the light of her phones flashlight on to gaze at her own body. Rather than examine the details of her body, she instead looked over the many parts of her body that Roux had attacked in a wild love for her. She took immense notice of the lipstick marks between her thighs, which made her giggle in desire at how much Roux enjoyed that. The many hickeys and bite marks, though slightly painful, were a sort of lustful ones. Though now out of her list and more clear headed, she would feel the slight sting from them, far from any pain she experienced from the bullet wound the day before. But she giggled all the same, wondering how long she could maintain her joyous, Fu loving and excites me self before tomorrow, before she had to take things seriously. She just let out a sigh as she fell back onto the mattress, her bare body sprawled out, and as always she would pass those concerns off for tomorrow
It would take her some time, nearly until the rise of the sun as she tampered with the Operator AI due to its sophistication of the technology that she dealt with, Roux would finally start to find what it was that she was looking for. Despite it's sophistication though, it was almost relatively easy for her to navigate through the AIs database thanks to an extra oomph from her powers, which allowed her to get a feel for what it was she was looking for exactly. But it took a lot of concentration, much MUCH more than levitating a pair of shades.
But it was what she found that she didn't find all too good.

"Shit..fuck...SHIT!" She hissed to herself quietly , her pinky and thumb rubbing against one another on one hand while the fingertips on the other tapped against the counter as she started thinking. Maybe they were more in the thick of it by this time than she originally thought. And with that in mind, she decided herself that since she at least had the ability to, she was going to try to make a few mild upgrades while she still could.
Sammy would eventually fall asleep for just a little bit, long enough for her to get enough sleep before the trip. At just the break of dawn, her alarm went off, waking her from her sleep as she was wrapped around the blanket. She would switch into a bathrobe and make sure to sneak into her room at 4 in the morning, taking a quick shower to ready herself for the day ahead. And what seemed like a much quicker time than usual for the young woman to prepare herself, she would finally get herself dressed in attire that was unbefitting of her.
As Roux was looking over the computer, there was the faint sound of footsteps, descending the stairs slowly. And then silence. She would hear a sudden noise from behind
“And just what are you doing?”
The tone was stern and cold, but when she would turn around, she would see Sammys smiling face, ever glowing from the amount of care she put into her lotion and makeup.
“Don’t worry, I’m just fucking with you” she remarked. Roux would get a good look of her attire, black dress pants with dress shoes, a white dress shirt with a black tie down her chest and stopping at her sternum, her blonde hair tied into a ponytail. It was professional, attire fit for a job. It was unlike any she had worn before. She leaned closer with her hands behind her back and asked, “What have you been up to. Was kinda hoping to enjoy your company a bit more before the trip”
She would try to sneak a peak of the computer by standing on her tiptoes and asking, “Hey you got that big thing working?”
When she heard the stern voice from behind her, Roux didn't so much as flinch. She had become so invested in what she was doing that she had barely noticed Sammy at first. But as she would turn around only to see how dressy Sammy had gotten, she almost burst into laughter. It reminded her of her uniform while working her day job at the office before things pretty much went to shit. "Nothing that that outfit concerns," she snickered out teasingly to answer what she had been up to before stepping in her way. "And yeah, I got it up and running."
She smirked. "But this is why we agreed that I got dibs on the tux. You're going to kick ass and scribble dicks on names, not a job interview." But she smiled. "Still, you're totally rockin' it baby." She leaned in to give her a morning kiss to the lips. "Sorry I couldn't make it back. Been racking my brain fucking with this thing," she gestured towards the interface lazily. And then grinned. "Wanna be bad and see some top secret agent stuff?"
“Oh I dunno” Sammy replied as she would return a kiss to her lips, her arms already licking around Rouxs waist as she held her close to her, the clear smile and anxious glee from their night still fresh in her mind as she looked into her eyes, her hands raising to rest on her cheeks. “I think I look good in a suit. But I bet you prefer something more revealing.”
She would give a giggle before hearing about the computer and turning to face it. She gave a bit of thought to the idea and replied, “Well I feel Leo and Kyung would be pretty pissed if I was rummaging through super classified info not meant for civilians… but I ain’t trained to be a civilian am I”
She would slide her hands from Rouxs body and step over to the computer, looking through it, “So what’s you find? Secret bases, top weapons. Is there any James Bond shit in this thing like a fast car? That would be sick. Maybe even some weird creatures that got captured.”
"Well sorta, but no. About the creature part I mean. And somewhat about the weapons and bases — but I'll get to that. The rest is a total let down." Roux turned around to face the interface again, giving Sammy's rear a double tap. "C'mere, I gotta show you somethin'," she said, walking to the other side of the counter where Sammy would be able to actually see what was on it rather than the staticky data lines on blue.
Sammy gave a sudden yelp as she felt Roux grab her rear again, something that was becoming a thing with her. Course Sammy was far from one to mind as long as it was her girl. She would smirk for a bit as she circled around the counter, and added, “A let down? Booooo. I was really hoping the one thing that would be fiction was the boring file work and shit. But if you insist”
She slide her hands down and leaned over the counter, her arms resting on her cheeks as she was perched by her elbows and asked, “So what’s it ya found?”
"....A lot." Roux answered vaguely at first, stopping to think of the best place to start. And so she started with the grid of the continents that was a smaller holographic tab that had been minimized. She pinched at it with her fingers before enlarging it to where Sammy would began to notice a series of dots, spots that had been marked. And as she would enlarge it further, the continents that were marked could be noticed. And as she started to zoom in even further, she stopped when Florida became front and center. "Okay so, we'll start here—" She pointed to a spot that was near Tampa. "Here," she pointed to another spot that seemed to be in Orlando. There was another near the beach, and then another near the first in Orlando. "And here. Notice anything yet?"
Sammy would give a bit of a raised brow of playful concern. She was almost ready to make a few jokes about the state of Florida as it was zoomed in. But as she would take notice of the markings on there, she would suddenly sit up, her hands resting up and her full attention. The smile slowly faded into a look of befuddlement and confusion, but she was already able to discern what this information being on top secret files meant. She would turn to Roux, and the look of concern on her face was clearer than ever. She sat up and crossed her arms now, letting out a sigh as she spoke, “Yeah. Means that this isn’t going to be the simple get in and get out job I was hoping for. If they got this info, there’s probably tons of agents just out and around Florida. Probably looking into whatever mess we left behind, Jackline included. Which means we may have to tread lightly when we get there…”
Many more questions clouded Sammys mind as she looked over the map. She didn’t want to ask. She was afraid of knowing just what would happen. But she had to at least know. She took in a deep breathe, and asked softly, “What else did you find out?”
"Well uh.... what you said, but more. So let's start with that stuff," Roux replied. "Well the first thing is that yeah, you're definitely right about them probably watchdogging Florida right now, but that was the obvious part. Also, yeah, they'd probably have some of the info, but not all of it. Just pieces. Not only that, but it's HIW they got it in the first place. Now the last place that we know of that had one of these things was in Florida at the Granny's hideout apartment. The thing is, that's not where the data was originally abstracted from." She pointed to the holographic map to the dot in Tampa. "The time span between here and there, there's like this complete gap between the last time the one in Florida was activated. Not only that, but from what I definitely remember, we exploded that place and everything with it. So I kept asking myself, 'So how the fuck did they dig in then?'. And then it hit me. There are two ways. The first is signal interference, catching the in betweens of transferring data back and forth between one or multiple points. But the thing is, someone woukd have to get awfully close to pull it off, or at least within a reasonable distance of wherever.The second is that there could be a case of Fredo Corleone. No, not could, there IS. Because the only way to get into a system like the Operator AI is through it's pretty secure authentication methods, at least until it was turned off. Which means that they were even lucky to snag whatever they managed to get. Unless....they had an "Inside Man"." She propped her shades up. "I think the only thing we can bank on for certain is that they're looking for Jackie, but they don't have a rats ass of an idea of where she is specifically if they do know that she's in Florida. We, on the other hand, do."
“An inside man?” Sammy couldn’t help but to repeat the words out loud, already pacing around the kitchen hall as she had to take it all in. She knew that what they were dealing with was from from some average delinquent shit heads or dangerous street criminals. These were professionals, trained killers ready to fight and kill. But even knowing that, Sammy couldn’t have been ready for how prepared they were for the worst case scenario. She was just thankful that they at least had one thing over them and that was Jackie. But even that was just a hard maybe. She turned to Roux with a sigh and remarked, “god, this got a lot more complicated. Well hopefully we can find her before they do. Otherwise we’re gonna have to really book it out of that place. Never thought I’d be escaping from Florida twice in my life”
"See...yeaahh...that's the thing...um... you're sorta like, not," Roux said as if she were trying to be hesitant, but just came straight out with it. "And before you get all up in your bra and panties, even though you got me for that, hear me out, because I'm going to need you to listen to me." She grabbed Sammy's hands. "I think this is a trap. I need you and Mason to get on a plane, but not to Florida. At least not directly to. I'm going to go to be on the plane to Florida myself and start looking for Jackie. There's something else that you and Mason need to do."
“Woah Woah, wait” Sammy said as she turned to Roux “yourself?” She stepped closer to her almost instinctively. She grabbed hold of Rouxs hands, holding them in hers as she spoke up. “Listen, Roux. I’m not gonna pretend like I know every little thing that’s going on. I don’t. Even when I think it’s finally making sense to me, twenty new things pop up and I’m bag to asking twenty questions with alternate dimensional people or strange magical creatures or whatever. Hell I barely know how to use a gun and I’ve been training with those for at least a month. But…”
Her hands ever so slightly tightened as they held onto Rouxs hands . She let out a soft sigh and spoke, “I can’t let you do it alone. I can’t… I don’t want to lose you again. I don’t want another.., another thing like with what happened with the Corruption or the Droven. I know you want to protect me… but I didn’t train for two months to sit and let things happen again. I… please, Roux. You need to take me with you. I can’t… I can’t lose you again. Please”
Her hands slightly tightened again, her fingers licking around Rouxs as she looked into her eyes. It was as if Sammy wanted to let out tears but something refused to let them fall. Perhaps it was Kyungs training or her refusal to look weak in front of her now, but she kept her expression as stone faced as could be
"I know, Blondy, I know," Roux found herself repeating while Sammy spoke. She knew all too well, already having been on both sides of that coin. But as she looked at Sammy, she could see the tears already trying to well within her eyes. It almost made her chuckle, how her girl was such a tough ass, yet would cry at the drop of a plushie when she really cared. And she knew that she did, how would she not? She finally grabbed in to Sammy's shoulders softly, holding her still and looking her in the eye. "Samantha. Listen to me. I know you want to go with me. I'd want to go with you to in a heartbeat, and there's nothing I'd let any fucker in this house say about that, and I'd claw and fight and bite until they let me. I know the feeling, Sam. It's sort of one of the reasons I'm here. But I need you to really hear me out."

She drew in a cold breathe before telling Sammy sternly, "I think I found another Keeper—Maybe all of them. You listening now?"
"A-All of them?" Sammy couldn't help but to repeat again as she looked at the map, seeing the many red dots that were displayed all over it. She wasn't sure if this is what she meant by it, or if there was more, and that there was just more than one other Keeper. it had been them all for so long she kind of figured that they had all been gathered her long ago by this point. But somehow she knew that she was only lying to herself when she thought that. She would turn back to Roux and shake her head, "Wow... You really... really know what you're doing with all this stuff... I just... how?" She asked, trying not to laugh in disbelief. "How did you... just find out about all this stuff, Roux? Or even get into this? Don't tell me you have hacking magic too or something."
"Psionics," Roux dumbed it down severely for the sake of what she knew would be a thousand questions that had been explained before. "Not magic. I use it to dig deeper into the foundation and ins and outs of tech, just not as good at it as Other Me. But, I can still decipher some of the coding, but all together it's like a dice roll. The bigger the number I roll in my head, the better. At least that's how I do it sometimes when the music doesn't work. That out the way, come look at this— Ohio, right? Check it," she zoomed out the map and pointed to a dot in the map that was marked there. "That's where you guys were right? Watch this—" she clapped her hands together around the screen, and opened the interface wider, enlarging it. "Los Angeles, that's where I grew up. Where I was born. Korea, over there has one too. That's where Yoon was born right? And then —" She traced a line through the holographic map all the way up to the Amazonian rainforest in Brazil. "And that's definitely gotta be Jackie's ass. Fucking Brazil. Can't do anything like a average —" she went off muttering for a moment before clearing her throat. "And then they're these." She pointed to England, and to New York, and Ireland. But she didn't stop there. Her eyes moved quickly, following her finger to others. "Paris. Mexico. Washington D.C.. Fucking Detroit." She turned her head to look at Sammy. "Whoever the hell that hag was, she knew a fuck more than she bothered to tell. Because look at this." She began to tamper with the interface again. The map of the current world disappeared, and instead was replaced by one that was far more outdated looking and tattered by the looks of its holographic image. It seemed to be before kingdoms became cities, and the blade became a firearm.
"Wow" Was the first thing to leave Sammy's mouth as she looked over the map in front of her, stepping forward for a better look. Her eyes moved slowly across the map as she stepped back, and then turned to Roux with a sort of joyous smile, "Roux, this is... This is great. Like, holy shit, this is exactly what we need. Who knows, there may be Keepers out there who actually know what the fuck they're doing, like Jackie, ya know, and if we can find them then we can probably get them all here. Roux, you're a genius. W-We gotta tell the others. When they find out about this, we can probably start searching for them and get them all here, This is, this is exactly the good news we needed."
Almost just out of pure joy and relief, she would sit back on the counter with a chuckle, her eyes almost taking her away from the sight of the map fading into something else, something completely different. And as she would see a world view that was far different. Her expression changed again looing at it and she asked, "What is uh... what is that, Roux?"
Roux couldn't help the pride she felt when she saw Sammy's smile and heard her amazement about what she had done. It sounded much better coming from Sammy to her than anyone else, and she cheesed a fangy grin with a tiny blush. "Just doin' where the done needs doing," she said, seeing the joy blended relief come into Sammy's expression. And then she saw it just as quickly change again when she finally noticed that the map has changed. And upon Sammy's question she answered, "A map. From around the middle to late Dark Ages, or, medieval era," Roux said seriously. "Blondy. We weren't born in any medieval or old ass eras like that. Again. The granny knew waaay more than she let on. And she's known it for a long ass time."
"Wait, wait, so like... that's real?" Sammy spoke as she stepped closer to the map, looking over it. "I mean, I know that the time of castles and knights and stuff were real, but you're telling me it really was just like Lord of the Rings? With dragons and wizards and ogres and creatures and magic and shit, that's all real?"
Sammy looked over the map once more with a heavy exhale of breathe, already sitting back on the chair as she had to calm herself down. "Okay, hold on, need to take a minute. Just... feeling like everything I've ever known was a complete lie, lot to take in.."
Sammy sat there, her hands brushing through her blonde hair for a moment as she took in deep breathes through her nose before finally asking as calmly as she could, "Okay, so... what does this map mean? Like is this going to show us something we need to know? Should we... Should we be telling the others this? I mean, classified or not, this concerns all of us."
"What it means is we were known like ten eras before we even existed," Roux answered. "What it means that Constantine knew about us before WE knew about us, the Keepers or whatever, and in turn all that came with it. THAT'S what it's showing. Not that there were dragons and all of that shit back then, but magic and maybe even the Constables themselves and other shit like Yetis and werewolves and even vamps like Dracula, yeah. I guess all of that mythology and folklore must've stemmed from something after all." She was pretty in awe and shocked by the information herself.
Sammy looked over the map again, and despite the answer clear as day in her face, the look of utter confusion was still present to her as she glanced over it. She would turn back to Roux finally and speak, "So like a prophecy or something? And all this shit going back like centuries. Jesus christ, just when you figure one thing out, here comes twenty new things to confuse you."
She would finally lean back in her chair, letting out a sigh as she spoke, "Right, fuck this, I need coffee if my day is going to be a mind fuck." She stood up from the chair now and made her way to the kitchen to start brewing coffee, pouring the grounds into a canister as she spoke, "So these Keepers you found? You got any info on them?"
"Nada," Roux says as she continued to stare at the screen while Sammy went about making coffee. She couldn't blame her at all, though what confused her wasn't the same as what confused Sammy. "Aside from a hopefully pinpoint location. Well except for this other one over iiiiin...Korea? Huh..weird. His name's supposed to be Abel. Sounds like some old dude, which I'm going to hope not because that's literally dead weight unless he's like Constantine—" She was interrupted by a few days of sun that slipped through the blinds of the window to shine in her eyes, forcing her to squint and shift on her feet to get it out of her face.
"Abel?" Sammy repeated that name as the coffee would slowly drip the black hot liquid into the pot. It was familiar. She could have sworn she had heard Kyung mention that name a few times, but she wasn't sure who or what it was. She would think about the name over and over, knowing that it was something that was familiar to her in some way, yet it was just out of the reach of her memory as she would pour the coffee into two separate mugs, making sure to add cream and sugar to one. She would take the two mugs of coffee from the counter and walk over to Roux, making sure to stand in front of the sunlight as she spoke, "An Abel in Korea? Must be foreign. Well, do we at least got the names of the others? Could at least give us some idea of who or what we're looking for"
"Nope, no other names, but this one seems like it's emphasized or somethin'. It's the only one that's been circled around like this compared to all the other ones—thanks," she added as she accepted her coffee and gave her a grateful smooch on the cheek. "Oh, but we also seem to have coordinates for some though. I just hope the Droven or Constables haven't gotten to any of them, which is kinda far fetched to think." The concern on her face showed. "It's been what, more than a year and a half, and there were others out there the entire time. And after our encounters, there's no telling what the hell could have gone down."
"I'm just banking on at least one of them is as skilled in their magic as Jackie was" Sammy spoke as she looked down at her pure black coffee, having long since gotten used to the bitterness of it. "I mean, they can't all be in need of training."
Sammy would look at all the other things on the map, seeing just how far it was spiraling and how they needed much more help then they figured. She let out a sigh and spoke, "So what is it exactly you want me to do when we get there? I mean, Mason's gonna need this explained to him and I don't even know the first thing I'll do when I get to Florida. Can't exactly ask HECTOR for a same day last minute ticket to not Florida while also explaining this shit to Mason."

As Kyung would be most likely preparing for the start of the day, it would be in no time that she would receive a text onto her own flipphone, knowing that it was much easier to send one without the fear of waking up Sangeon. It was a message from Leonard, who had been up the entire night, sitting in his room, preparing all of his firearms for whatever may come. The message was short and simple
"Two hours before we leave. Got time?"
"Now that, that's the easy part," Roux says with a small grin playing at her lips. "Leave the plane tickets to me. As for what you guys will be doing," she pointed to the outskirts of Alabama closer towards Florida and Georgia. "You'll be going here. After we get off on one of the Florida concourses, you and Mason are going to get on the next plane out. Once we get there, I probably won't be able to leave from the same port if they catch on or we're spotted, and I would rather not take that chance. I'll find a car or something along the way, and I'll meet you guys at the Alabama line. But while you guys are over there, I'm going to need you to get the tickets for around seven or 8 p.m. to take us up to the Jersey port and then back to Turkey. Not before this time, not afterwards. That's going to be our window of getting the fuck out of there. But I'll leave all the explaining to you. That way I don't gotta deal with Not DiCaprio again, because his face is getting really punchable, and the only thing I hear sometimes when he talks is 'Blah blah classified blah blah punch me in the face repeatedly you sexy devil, blah blah punch me punch me!'—" Roux rolled her eyes, already annoyed by even the thought of it. "I don't know what street you found him on, but gawddamn, take him back," she groaned.
Sammy's eyes would slowly widen over time as she was told the plan for events on what they would be doing. She was shocked at just how much of this Roux had thought out, and gotten so much of it done in such a short amount of time. She didn't know what to make of any of it, but she just responded to the last question while her mind still tried to figure some things out. "I think it was Kyung that found him, actually."
She would raise the coffee to her lips again and take a sip before she spoke, "Well, I can't really say I'm all for the plan but if it finds us more Keepers while also finding Jackie and none of us get killed, i guess I'm all for it. There's just one thing I'm worried about."
She would sit the coffee mug on the table again and look to Roux, "That's you. I know you can probably do this, but even still, there's the possibility that... You may change Ravens again, go back to the sweet, adorable but really nervous one. And then what will happen?"
It was clear that Sammy had come to many conclusions on what could happen, but the way she went silent, it was enough to show that all of them terrified her. She looked to Roux again and spoke, "I know that the odds of that are low... but they're not zero, and that scares me, Roux. I don't want to lose you again. I just... I don't know"
Roux slapped her palms softly into a cup around Sammy cheeks. "Samantha, come on. No matter how many times I get lost in the music, I always find a way back to your sound." But Sammy was right. The probability of her changing back definitely wasn't zero. And if anything, she wasn't too sure if that Raven in particular—
She shook her head and brought Sammy's face closer to her own. "Don't worry about me changing, that'll be the least of our worries. I got all the time in the world," she tried to assure her. "
"And besides...bitch I AM sweet and adorable," she added jokingly to lighten the mood at least a little. "You can't tell me I ain't, look at this smile," she cheesed a lopsided, fangy smile at her.