CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5378

over a year ago becca85 said…
You must have missed the last two puzzles we did... ;)

RECAP: Extra props for not using the letters R S T L N E!!

_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / a / _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ a _ , / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ - _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
haha! Yeahh I hadn't been here for a loooong time and...wait! 2 puzzles already! =O *thinks about writing an Aly-style long comment expressing my disgust/amazement* *has homework to do though*
OK, you guys have been saved this time ;D
I'll let Aly write it on my behalf if she wants...*sends thought vibes...* ANSWER PHONE!?! Since when did her mind have an answer phone!? *wants one...* ='[
XDD

Anywho...O? =D

_ o / o _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o _ a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ _ o _ _ / _ _ _ _ - _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Hmmm...D? =D
_ o / o _ _ / _ _ _ d _ _ _ _ / _ _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ d / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o _ a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ _ o _ _ / _ _ _ _ - _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .
big smile
I? =D

_ o / o _ _ / _ _ _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ d / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o _ a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ i o _ _ / _ _ _ _ - _ _ / _ _ i _ _ _ .
big smile
Hmmm...U? =]
With the exception of the obvious vowel, there are no more vowels in the puzzle ;D

_ o / o u _ / _ u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ d / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o _ a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / _ u _ _ - _ u / _ _ i _ _ _ .
big smile
LOL! Damn, that means there are quite a few Es XDD

Hmm...M?

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ d / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / _ u _ _ - _ u / _ _ i _ _ _ .
over a year ago CSIAly said…
*has run out of creative formating styles to excuse the fact Aly cannot stop ranting* *ponders for a little while* *considers typing in pig latin before realizing that is WAY too hard and dismisses idea* *comes up with better idea and stops using astrics*

*Somewhere in the back of Aly's mind*

Recepionist Aly: You have reached the office of Duchess CSIAly of the NorthWest Fandom Realm, NCISAly speaking, how may I direct you're call?

CFCG: Umm, yeah. I was hoping to speak to CSIAly, since I haven't been on the Hangman forum in a while. Can you give her the phone please?

Receptionist Aly: My apologies Ms.?

CFCG: Chandlerfan.

Receptionist Aly: Chandlerfan. But CSIAly is very busy at the moment and requires complete focus and solitude, though I am more than willing to take a message and make sure Aly receives it in a timely fashion. She will contact you ASAP.

CFCG: *pauses a moment* So I can't talk to Aly NOW?

Receptionist Aly: Yes. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvience but you must understand that CSIAly is quite busy for the time being.

CFCG: No problem then. Tell Aly we'll be over for lunch.

Receptionist Aly: Um, you can't just come over to the office Ma'am, CSIAly has a completely booked day.

CFCG: I see, I see. Well then Ms. SnootyPantsReceptionLady we'll just see about that! *brick wall suddenly combusts and the explosion results in glass shattering everywhere* She STILL busy?!

Receptionist Aly: *cowers in fear as she presses call button* Supreme Duchess CSIAly, someone is here to speak to you. *pauses* Yes, yes, yes. No, through the wall. *glares at CFCG* THIS time. *releases intercom button* You may see CSIAly now.

CFCG: FANTABULOUS! *crashes through French doors* HEY ALY!

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: *sighs and looks up from Salem her computer* Sup, The Chan-ChanFan?

CFCG: Oh not much, cute assistant, though you may wanna hire a new one since this one seems to be lacking a little something.

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: *dryly* Insanity?

CFCG: *glares* Your sarcasm is not appreciated here.

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: Is it ever?

CFCG: So this is what I get for FINALLY dropping by to brighten your day?? That's just sad, you know that right? *pouts*

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: *not amused* Uh-huh. So you destroyed an entire wall to the 36th floor of my office builiding, scared off yet ANOTHER receptionist with your insane war tactics, and interupted my day just so you could annoy me??

CFCG: *ponders a moment* Yep!

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: You DO realize that we are NOT House and Cuddy, so this isn't some kind of twisted form of courtship, correct?

CFCG: Well duhhh *hides sledge hammer* of COURSE I knew that.

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: Alrighty then, as long as that is cleared up, in the meantime I guess I should guess a letter for this hangman puzzle.

CFCG: That or you can let ME guess all the letters, bwaha XD.

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: Well I COULD'VE had NCISAly guess for me had you not scared her off like all the other receptionists!

CFCG: And why does this chickey deserve any more special treatment than that CSIAndy you hired??

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: THAT WAS A PARODY OF GOD-FORESAKEN 'THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA', SHEEZUS! SHE WAS *SUPPOSED* TO BE FIRED! Oy!

CFCG: *distracted* Ooooh, shiney.

SupremeDuchess CSIAly: CuddySI GET BECCA ON THE PHONE! YES, THE LETTER G, GOSH! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE??

CFCG: *grabs fistfuls of hair* SPARKLEY STELLA, SPARKLEY!

Stella: *hair being tugged* Umm...can someone get this girl OFF me?
**settles in to read Aly's 'novel' before posting the updated puzzle**
Well...that was...enlightening...and...umm...a little scary. Into the mind of CSIAly...

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / _ a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / _ u _ g - _ u / _ _ i _ _ _ .
smile
Well don't I feel loved, Ms. becca85. Besides, I was writing a screenplay, not a novel, so plth :P. Jus' kiddin', although inside my mind is much scarier cause if that is what I typed just imagine what was going through my mind DURING, and I can guaruntee you it was not THAT XD.

B??
Do you like writing by chance? Like more then just on here on FanPop? I think you could create some amazing stories.

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ _ o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / _ u _ g - _ u / _ _ i _ _ _ .
big smile
*grins widely* Suddenly I am instantly reminded of the Writing spot on here, so that would definitely be a yes. Actually I love writing and if it were my day job it wouldn't surprise me if people replied to my Hangman puzzle answering skills with "don't quit your day job" seeing how I am apparently better at stringing sentences together than filling in the blanks of your perpetually awesome (not to mention brilliant, even though I just did!) quotes XD. How about you? Writing I mean, you enjoy it too? I don't quite understand how but I can imagine you possessing such a skill. :D

F??
I LOVE writing!! But I am ashamed to say I haven't done any writing in quite sometime as I have been so busy on FanPop here and various other things like work and school...

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ f o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / _ u _ g - f u / _ _ i _ _ _ .
big smile
*Whoop* ANOTHER ONE XD! Life and Fanpop (sounds like an epic movie title, lol) can get in the way of other such interests (i.e. writing) but I still enjoy free style half the time I'm on here :D. So what do you write (e.g. genre, style, etc.) And I'm always on the look out for new ideas and plot arcs (shamefully I make them all the time about random things like school, CSI: NY, or whatever comes to mind) XD. Mostly I like writing first and third person POV in varying genres of fiction (pref. Gen, Angst, Romance, Humor, etc.) :D.

K?
I like writing short stories while I work on my style (or try to figure out what style I like best). I'd like to work up to fantasy or sci-fi. I've got some ideas floating around in my head, but not enough substance to really work with yet.

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ f o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / k u _ g - f u / _ k i _ _ _ .
smile
I could never really get into fantasy even though it is a lot of fun to create for imagary and creativity I still couldn't find myself sticking to it, then I don't stick to a lot of things I otherwise commit myself to in writing, lol.

Umm, P?

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ f o o _ / _ o m a _ , / _ _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / k u _ g - f u / _ k i _ _ _ .

No P
*straps on thinking cap* I wonder...W?

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ f o o _ / w o m a _ , / w _ o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / k u _ g - f u / _ k i _ _ _ .

No P
H?? :)
Now if my calculations are correct all of the remaining letters are R S T L N E in various amounts, so if you haven't figured it out, we have to start taking away prop letters... :(

_ o / o u _ / m u _ d _ _ _ _ / i _ / a / o _ _ - _ _ g g _ d / b a _ _ f o o _ / w o m a _ , / w h o ' _ / g o _ / _ _ _ i o u _ / k u _ g - f u / _ k i _ _ _ .

No P
So our murderer is a one-legged barefoot woman, who's got serious kung-fu skills!!! XD

As said by Danny Messer.
wink
YAY!!! Lots of props coming your way!!
smile
Whoo! *does impression of Chandlerfan's Hallee Barry esque speech*. The only problem is that I can't think of a quote, so you might have to give me a second.
_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ? / _ _ _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ ?

_ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.

Guess ahead!
D?
H?
W?
_ _ / _ h _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / w _ _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ ?

H _ _ _ _ _ . / D _ _ ' _ / w _ _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ _ _ d / _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ _ w _.
O
_ o / _ h _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / w _ _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ o _ _ / _ _ o _ ?

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ _ / _ _ o _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ h o _ _ _ _ d / _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ o w _.

Suddenly this puzzle seems REALLY simple to me, lol. That or you're a REALLY good guesser XD!
Maybe it's because I read so much, that I know other common letters aside from the obvious ones that everyone chooses.

I
Lol, probably. I read a lot so I'll pick up on vocabulary that many people don't--or don't care to--know but I blame it on my lack of dialouge memory. I won't forget a face or a voice but you ask for a name and I'll completely space XD.

_ o / _ h _ / _ _ _ _ / i _ / w i _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ o _ _ / _ _ o _ ?

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ _ / _ _ o _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ h o _ _ _ _ d / i _ / _ h i _ / _ o w _.
See, I'm the opposite. I have an ear for dialogue and funny quotes (I keep a list of quotes I like from movies, books, TV, etc.) but I have a harder time remembering scenes and faces.

M
laugh
So I guess we're some kind of Trivial Persuit Odd Couple XD?? Ever watch NCIS? The way you describe it you remind me of Special Ageny Tony DiNozzo, with all his movie/TV shows trivia knowledge and the celebrities. :D

_ o / _ h _ / _ _ m _ / i _ / w i _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ o m _ / _ _ o m ?

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ _ / _ _ o _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ h o _ _ _ _ d / i _ / _ h i _ / _ o w _.
I was JUST watching that show!! My grandfather got my mom and I hooked on the show this season, so I went out and bought all five seasons on DVD (B&N was having a killer sale when I did this) and we have been watching them every night. Right now we are halfway through season five. I love it!! I could totally come off as a female DiNozzo in that respect. I'm not sex-crazed like he is, though. ;D

G
heart
Why not God, why not make becca absolutely perfect?! Just makes me wanna stay up even later to talk to her about things like Tony's sex drive and how kickass Ziva is! *glares up at Heaven while shaking fist menacingly* XD. What do you think of Jenny? I'm a HUGE Jenny/Jethro shipper and when you get to the end of season 5 you'll be in for a helluva shocker! But I won't spoil it for you *peaks out between lies* Unless you want me too, lol. :D

_ o / _ h _ / _ _ m _ / i _ / w i _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ o m _ / _ _ o m ?

No G. Weird.
AAAHHH!! NO G?!? Guess I'm losing my touch...

Actually, I already saw the season 5 finale on TV awhile ago. That was NOT cool!! I totally liked Jenny and I can't believe that happened!! I have to say that I prefer Ziva to Kate. I liked Kate but I think Ziva is so much better for the show.

V?
I 100% agree, on everything, that is. Jenny rocks, Ziva rocks, Kate is uber cool, and I am still swimming in DeNile over Jenny since she is so totally still on the show! *everyone else* o_O

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ _ / _ _ o _ _ / _ _ v _ _ _ _ / _ h o _ _ _ _ d / i _ / _ h i _ / _ o w _.
F

Alright, I've got the second sentence figured out...
Uh oh, I have to be heading off to sleep now becca so I won't be on until the morning hopefully :). Until then you can guess and I'll try to answer but for now I must abandon you XD. Sweet dreams! :D
big smile
LAST ONE!

_ o / _ h _ / _ _ m _ / i _ / w i _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / _ o m _ / f _ o m ?

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ _ / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ _ / _ _ o _ _ / _ _ v _ _ _ _ / _ h o _ _ _ _ d / i _ / _ h i _ / _ o w _.
I think Jenny was a better director then Vance is. There seems to be a lot of speculation that Jenny will come back. Most of this speculation is centered around the fact that Gibbs didn't open the bag in Ducky's "office."
A?
C?

Hmmm...I'll have to ponder this puzzle tonight and see if I can figure it out before morning. I think I am going to go off to the CBS site and watch Harper's Island before the new episode tomorrow.
I pondered and pondered and I think I've got it. One more letter...

Y?
smile
JENNY IS GODDESS! Screw Vance, Jenny is seriously the almighty director of the universe. I often joke that she could rival Satan in a blinking contest (and win) just because she's THAT damn fierce, lol XD. I really hope that she comes back in season 7, that would be seriously AWESOME. Or in the season 6 finale o_O.

_ o / _ h _ / c a m _ / i _ / w i _ h / _ h _ / _ h _ _ _ _ ? / W h _ _ _ ' d / _ h _ _ / c o m _ / f _ o m ?

H o _ _ _ _ . / D o _ ' _ / w o _ _ y / _ h _ _ _ ' _ / o _ _ y / a _ o _ _ / _ _ v _ _ _ y / _ h o _ _ a _ d / i _ / _ h i _ / _ o w _.
GOT IT!!

So she came in with the sheets. Where’d they come from?

Hotels. Don’t worry there’s only about seventy thousand hotels in this town.

Mac and Flack??