CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5378

over a year ago CSIAly said…
laugh
Lol, cute. Sadly though, the truth in the matter is you people update to quickly, speaking of, Chandlerfan will probably be asleep for the next three hours (4:20am) so when you nod off she'll probably just be logging on. So if I get on Fanpop at 6:00am it's already 11:00am for her! I wonder how lonely these forums are for her at that hour? That or there are more British Fanpoppers on the CSI:NY spot than I originally figured, lol.
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
Helloooooooooooooooooo! =D
Ahem. XD
Sorry, party on Sunday, party on Monday, school today, hence absence until now XDD
See, I can explain things short and sweet. Clearly. Ahem. XD
Right...B? (Odd I know but I reckon it hasn't been guessed, and I've forgotten what has XD)
*dances while waiting*
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
*surprised look* Chandlerfan didn't guess E, weird!! LOL XD

I _ / t _ _ / _ a _ i _ _ s,/ _ _ u _ / s _ _ _ s / _ a d / t _ / s _ i _ _ / a s / b _ i _ _ t _ _ / a s / _ _ u _ / b _ a s s.
over a year ago becca85 said…
N
big smile
I n / t _ _ / _ a _ i n _ s,/ _ _ u _ / s _ _ _ s / _ a d / t _ / s _ i n _ / a s / b _ i _ _ t _ _ / a s / _ _ u _ / b _ a s s.
I've got it!!

"In the Marines, your shoes had to shine as brightly as your brass."

Said by Mac...
big smile
Yup congrats becca85 props for you, make a really hard one!! :D
CSIAly: Yay! Chandlerfan DIDN'T fall off the face of the Earth while Aly was away, proud of her! *tosses biscuit into air for CG to munch on* *CloneGirl munches* *Aly does her super awesome face palm* XD.

Aly doing shoddy British CFCG impersonation: *in Chandler voice* I SO didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Today, anyway...

CSIAly: *completely ignoring CFCG while changing back into Original CSIAly* It figures that becca would totally get it while I'm still staring at it like it might grow three heads and speak goddamn Greek for all I know *cough*Stella*cough* :P. So did you all see the promo pics for the upcoming episodes?? I don't wanna spoil anything *lie detector beeps insistantly in background*...ignore that, why don't you? Lol.

Aly doing shoddy British CFCG impersonation: Is there a POINT to your rambling or you just hogging the Internet with your solo rants? Coz' if you are I'm gonna hand you over to the FanPop Police Department, or at least over to the custody of the state of Miami for the duration of season 5. Bwaha >:D.

CSIAly: *unimpressed expression* Lemme explain EVERYTHING wrong with the above poorly acted impersonating quotation. A) Yes. B) There is no such thing as the FPPD, that is only a folklore conjured up Redal weildling Fanpoppers to scare the young Fanpoppers into be good enough to achieve Yellow Medals before they start really screwing around on FP, duh :P. C) No state, least of all Miami, can withstand my superiorty/fangirlism/hatred towards the Caine establishment, so you better start coming up with some better evil plots and/or schemes, hun. D) Bwaha? You're kidding me, right? You do you think you are, ME? E) I thought not >:D.

Aly doing shoddy British CFCG impersonation: Parts of my soul have died reading that, parts of my soul I will never regain. *sobs* I hope you're satisified! *munches on biscuit in corner*

CSIAly: YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, RETREAT. RETREAT NOW!

Everyone else: o____O .... shameful.

CSIAly: Besides, if this were a solo rant I would be going on about how excited I am about recieving a green medal in this spot. Derh.

Aly doing shoddy British CFCG impersonation: o_O Um, you just did CloneGirl. And that 'derh' was uncalled for.

CSIAly: Hmm, so I did mention it...GREEN MEDAL, GREEN MEDAL, GREEEEEEN MEDAAAAAL!! XD

Aly doing shoddy British CFCG impersonation: *sigh and face palm* Congratulations you two (becca and CSI_NYfangirl). Can't wait for the next installment.
last edited over a year ago
cool
So how long did that take to write (or type in this case), CSIAly?

Now I have to go scouring my brain to find our next puzzle and...I have an idea for an additional prop in my next installment...
mischievous
*Hides face in hands* Shut it! Lol, in all acuality a little longer since I edited it and changed the formatting from a simple "ordinary" post to a more creative approach, which I hope becomes a trademark of mine rather than the reek of sarcasm and bittersweet pathology that is often tied to my "first life" persona, as to quote Adam XD.

Hope to see your latest puzzle up and running soon, becca. What is it, 7:10pm down there in Colorado? For me I'll be logging off in about two hours or so, so get posting fangirl! :D
So the usual puzzle has a prop if you get it right and another prop (or two) if you guess the speaker(s) correctly. Sitting here having just watched Wheel of Fortune, I have another proposition. I will double those props if you, the answerer, can guess my puzzle without using the popular Wheel of Fortune letters. Basically, you have the opportunity for 4 (gasp...FOUR!!) props if you can guess the puzzle without using the letters R, S, T, L, N, E.

Hmmm...or maybe I should offer six additional props and subtract a prop for each of the above mentioned letters that are guessed. Let me know which way you all want to do it as you're guessing letters.

So, recap -- extra props for not using the letters R S T L N E!!

READY? SET? GO!!

_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
big smile
Damn! I was JUST watching Wheel o' Fortune earlier this evening, so I was reminded of Hangman. Sounds like fun, not to mention creative entertainment, Miss becca. Now what do I guess??

H,P,Y,V?
Y _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ / y _ _ _ / p _ _ _ _ _ _ / h _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ h _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

No V
smile
T?
U,G,D,C?

Y _ u _ / _ _ c _ _ d / _ _ / c _ _ _ _ , / _ u t / y _ u _ / p _ _ t _ _ _ / h _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ g _ / t h _ _ / t h _ / U _ / _ u _ _ d _ _ g .

No V
hmm..A?
I,W,Y,O?

Edit: I ALREADY asked Y, lol.

Y o u _ / _ _ c o _ d / i _ / c _ _ a _ , / _ u t / y o u _ / p a _ t _ _ _ / h a _ / _ o _ _ / _ _ a g _ / t h a _ / t h _ / U _ / _ u i _ d _ _ g .

No V
No W

You are really trying to get this one before you go to bed, aren't you Aly?
big smile
K,M?

And yes, yes I am. I've got the last four words, and the first and third but that's it XD. Lucky you, it's only 8:20pm.

Y o u _ / _ _ c o _ d / i _ / c _ _ a _ , / _ u t / y o u _ / p a _ t _ _ _ / h a _ / m o _ _ / _ _ a g _ / t h a _ / t h _ / U _ / _ u i _ d i _ g .

No V
No W
No K

**Sorry I missed an "I" in there**
OH, OH, I GOT IT XD!!! Mature, I know.

"Your record is clean but your partner has more flags than the UN building."

MR. MAC TAYLOR, EVERYBODY!
smile
I was typing as you responded, lol. I should learn to type faster, or at least KNOW what I am going to say XD.
big smile
Hmmm...what is that...seven props...

One for the puzzle
One for the speaker
One for not using "R"
One for not using "S"
One for not using "L"
One for not using "N"
One for not using "E"

Guess I better get started...
big smile
*reads first two lines of 'one for the'* Holy sh!t. That is a LOT of props XD. But I assume from your offering of props that I got the right answer--all on my own too!--so now I get to make a Wheel o' Fortune style Hangman? :D

It is times like these that I realize how far we've progressed in Hangman, from simple puzzles to double props, to page long comments, to WoF. Wow, we have WAY too much free time on our hands.
Yes, we do. I'm always trying to figure out ways to spice up Hangman ocassionally. I can't wait for yours!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

Look hard enough for ya yet? :D

PS: Remember not to guess any of the following: E/L/N/R/S.
PPS: Again, I was typing as you were posting, lol.
Looking at the clock, does this mean I have 15 minutes to guess letters before you sign off?

D
big smile
Hmm, about 10min now, but I might be able to sneak on a little longer (maybe 45 min) since my mum is asleep and my dad will shortly be. Unless it's like midnight my parents won't mind that much since it's my own fault if I am tired and cranky in the morning (which I am famous for, apparently) :P. So go on and guess ahead! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' d / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

I thought there were more Ds o_O.
OUCH!! One D?!?

H
smile
I was half expecting an "oh snap!" until I remembered that you're not CSI_NYfangirl, lmao XD. H, hmm? Warmer ;).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ h / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ _ / _ / _ h _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ h _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .
Hmmm...W?
smile
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / w _ _ h / _ _ _ w _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ _ / _ / _ h _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' d / _ _ _ w / w h _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .
A
_ _ a _ _ _ _ / a / _ a _ / w _ _ h / _ _ _ w _ / _ _ _ _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ / _ _ a _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ _ / a / _ h _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ ' d / _ _ _ w / w h _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

Good job!
Y
_ _ a _ _ _ _ / a / _ a _ / w _ _ h / _ _ _ w _ / _ _ _ _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ y / _ _ a _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / y _ _ ' _ _ / a / _ h _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / Y _ _ ' d / _ _ _ w / w h _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ .
I'm trying to get that "third from the last" word there...

O
_ _ a _ _ _ _ / a / _ a _ / w _ _ h / _ _ o w _ / _ _ _ _ a _ / _ _ o _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ y / _ _ a _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / y o _ ' _ _ / a / _ h _ _ a _ _ _ _ . / Y o _ ' d / _ _ o w / w h o / _ o / _ _ _ _ .

GOT IT FOR YOU! Now all you have to do is figure out the rest, lol. :D
This is my last post for the night. I've had a pretty exhausting day at work and now I am ready for bed. Just letting you know so you don't stay up on my account if you don't want to.

I?
smile
Lol, thanks for the heads up. I'll be heading off to sleep soon anyway, and even though you won't be up reading this response I'm gonna type it anyway! Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite, etc. I have library/computers tomorrow during school, so I might be on around 2:40-3:20pm or so :D.

_ _ a _ i _ _ / a / _ a _ / w i _ h / _ _ o w _ / _ _ _ _ a _ / _ _ o _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ y / i _ a _ i _ a _ i _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ h _ _ / y o _ ' _ _ / a / _ h _ _ a _ i _ _ . / Y o _ ' d / _ _ o w / w h o / _ o / _ i _ _ .
OK, so I lied. A picture I was uploading to another site took forever, so I figured I should check out this forum one more time. You changed your icon!!

Last guess for the night...C?
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
M? =)
It wasn't until after I logged off last night that I figured out the puzzle...

Framing a man with known mental problems, very imaginative. But then, you're a therapist. You'd know who to pick.

Stella
big smile
Curse you! I wanted to have some more guesses, lol. But you're too clever for me, aren't you? Great job for figuring it and you suck since I got off the forum once you left :P. So you figured it out, huh? Without using any of the letters to boot! Proud of becca, uber proud XD. Seven props, coming your way. *flings props in CHCG fashion* Speaking of, where is she lately?? :D
big smile
*quietly walks in and sits down as if she's been here the whole time*
*whistles*
Did I hear my name? XDD
surprise
I SAW you!! You were hanging out in the Storytime forum!!
big smile
LOL! I posted there at about the same time as I did here...and I have a, uhh, twin...yes XDD
Same deal as my last puzzle...

RECAP: Extra props for not using the letters R S T L N E!!

_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ - _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .
big smile
Waaaaaiiiiit a minute...I CAN'T use my favourite letters of all time!?! Oh dear...XDD

Hmmm...A? =D