CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5378

over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
HOLY CHEESE ON FIRE!! 12 props! *uber faints*

Ummm....I? =D

*would make a comment about everything that's happened while wasn't here but is too lazy* =P XDD
over a year ago becca85 said…
W
over a year ago CSIAly said…
" _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / h _ a d , / _ _ _ _ _ a , / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / h _ a _ _ . "

No I
No W

Prop Count:
#1: Correct quote
#2: Correct speaker
#3: Correct episode
#4: Correct reason for quote
#5: Not guessing the letter E
#6: Not guessing the letter L
#7: Not guessing the letter N
#8: Not guessing the letter R
#9: Not guessing the letter S
#10: Not guessing the letter T
#11: Guessing a max of 5 letters (by yourself)
#12: *Bonus* for remembering the case! :D

Oh so now you people come on, I've been gone like all half the afternoon and you people update, and when did Sara get back, I'm always the last to know *Dramatic* :'(

P.S. Can anyone get all the 12 props?
P.P.S. Chandlerfan you don't get to use your full proof letter E bwa haha XD
last edited over a year ago
M
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
smile
U??
Prop #1: Use your head, Stella, not your heart.
Prop #2: Mac Taylor
Prop #3: Creatures of the Night (??)
Prop #4: Stella is getting an emotional attachment to the case (??)
Prop #5: Not guessing the letter E
Prop #6: Not guessing the letter L
Prop #7: Not guessing the letter N
Prop #8: Not guessing the letter R
Prop #9: Not guessing the letter S
Prop #10: Not guessing the letter T
Prop #11: I think I guessed two??
Prop #12: Stella was investigating a rape victim

I'm not too sure on this one (I'm pretty sure I got the quote right, tho), because I haven't seen the episode in a while.
over a year ago key_ra said…
whoa... 12!!
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
wow.. congrats Becca!! 12 props!! =O
big smile
asdfghjkl

How did you....?! But...?! Eh....?!

Holy mothership of crap, becca! XDD
I got "head" and "heart" and I just worked around those two words.

Not to mention, I really like this quote.
mischievous
CSIAly: YAY FOR BECCA85!!!!!! SHE DID IT! *dances around with marching band following* And Chandlerfan "hole cheese on fire" and "holy mothership of crap", just WHY are you my CloneGirl again??

Chandlerfan: Coz' you'd say the 'ZACT same thing :P.
CSIAly: Only worse ;).
CSI_NYfangirl: *Chandler-esque voice* That is SO true!
CSIAly: OH, OH, OH!!! I'VE GOT FANTABULOUSNESS NEWS!!
becca85: You're going to use PROPER English again? XD
CSIAly: NEVORE!!! >:D
Chandlerfan: So what IS this big news???
CSIAly: IT IS OFFICIALLY 3 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES UNTIL HOUSE MD!!!
Everyone: *blinks* *silence* *cricket* *tumbleweed* *Chandlerfan chases after tumbleweed* *CSI_NYfangirl and becca face palm when Chandlerfan falls flat on her face* *CSIAly preceeds by duelling the tumbleweed* *everyone face palms*
CSIAly: BUT TONIGHT IS THE HOUSE/CUDDY SMEX TIME OF INFINITY!!!!
becca85: You made up that name right now, didn't you?
CSIAly: ...Perhaps...
CSI_NYfangirl: SHAMEful!
Chandlerfan: *has spastic movement induced by superior Huddy smex coz' I'm pretty sure she was the Huddy shipper on here*
CSIAly: *rewatches smex promo and props becca*

YOU'RE UP NEXT!!! :D
big smile
OMG! I tried so hard not to watch the spoiler but I caved a couple of days ago...and OMFG! HUDDY SMEX! 5 years of simmering sexual tension and FINALLY something happens! EEEEEEEE!! XD
I was hoping this "fantabulous" news you had was that you were watching P&P. If you can't tell, I'm on something of a P&P kick.

;)
Yaaay! P&P! =D Aly...watch it, seriously XD

becca, I noticed you're not a member of the Colin Firth spot...*cough*hint*cough* XD
I thought I was!!

**runs over to Colin Firth spot**

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not!!

**quickly clicks the Join the Spot button**

Disaster has been averted. I am now officially "Fan No. 394"
YAAAAAAAY! =D

The spot's awfully quiet...I submit most of the stuff on there =P
Although chel does contribute quite a bit occasionally so tis all good XD
smile
YAY, BECCA AND CHANDLERFAN ARE ONLINE!!! Sorry I haven't seen 1995 P&P but it is on the top of my movie rental list this weekend!! =D

By the way, PICK A PUZZLE, PUZZLE MASTOR!! XD
big smile
Dude, we've been online, talking to you for quite a bit now XDD
And YAAAAY! Watch it watch it watch it! *realises she will be anyway* *shuts up* XD
I was just noticing that you were a member of the Pride and Prejudice 1995 spot. One of these weekends when I have a lot of time, I'm going to put a lot of pics, quiz questions, and pick questions up there. You want to help me turn it into an awesome spot? Too bad neither of us is the spot editor, but I think that leaves 20 candidates of who it could be.

Anyways, back to CSI:NY...

Props available:

Prop #1: Answer
Prop #2: Speaker
Prop #3: Spoken to (should be VERY easy!!)
Prop #4: Episode

_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ - / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
big smile
Yeahh let's go awesome-spot-ing(?) crazy! =D
...after my exams though =P XD

Oh and Darcy is in one of the classrooms at school! XD There's 2 pics of him and they chose the most obvious ones ever LOL

Right, CSI:NY...XD

Alrighty...A? =D
big smile
Seriously? Coz' I've been propping people for the entire conversation XD. However now I am COMPLETELY focused...NEW PUZZLE!!

Give me an A!!!! *cheerleader epicness* =D
Do you like P&P fanfiction?

Props available:

_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ a _ _ , / _ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ - / _ / _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ .
big smile
Dude, I think our minds are too alike XDD We both guessed A XD
*high fives despite being a little freaked out* XD

Ooohh yeah, I've read some on FF.net, but only a few =] I haven't read any of the 'modern' ones where names have been changed etc because I'm not sure about those yet but I may do soonish =D
Yourself? =]

D?
*sees all the comments made while being gone*
*picks up her mouth from the floor* =O
damn.. I missed a lot.. well anyways...
how about an N?
I got on a P&P kick last February (2008) and I have been reading every fanfiction novel I can get my hands on (and tracking down ones that I can't get my hands on). I have also done a bunch of searches online for fanfiction and found some good sites (some of which I still have to browse through). I am so proud of myself, because I finally finished all of the stories in the Bits of Ivory section of the Pemberley website. That has the best collection of stories I have come across so far. I have stayed away from the modern ones for now, but I might read them when I'm done with the other novels. I prefer to read about the characters Jane Austen created as opposed to reading about other fictional characters leading P&P lives.

Props available:

_ _ _ / d _ n ' _ / _ a _ _ , / _ _ _ / d _ n ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ - / _ / _ a _ / _ _ _ _ n n _ n _ / _ _ / _ _ _ n _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ n _ / _ _ _ _ _ / d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ .

P.S. For you image makers out there, what program do you prefer to use when making images to post on FanPop?
Lol, nice Sara ;). But I do love FF.net, and even more that you updated!! Now lemme see, O?
big smile
Oooohh *goes to Bits of Ivory section*
*facepalm* I never even noticed that before...=P XD
As for photo editing doo-dahs (yes, I did just write that XD) I now use Photoshop, but I'm still getting used to it. If you want something that's free, picnik is an amazing online photo editor! =D I still make my icons using that

B? Yes...I'm being original (for once) XD
Sorry for the delay in posting here. Aly has me completely stumped in the "Who I Am?" forum.

Props available:

_ o _ / d o n ' _ / _ a _ _ , / _ o _ / d o n ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ - / _ / _ a _ / b _ _ _ n n _ n _ / _ o / _ _ _ n _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ n _ / o _ _ _ _ / d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ .
yay... I finally found some people who read fanfiction too!!
at ff.net =D
What do you all like to read!? from which shows/movies/books/whatever??
I can go to bed happy now.. =)

but first.. any t?
For now I just read P&P but someday I may progress to some fanfiction of my favorite TV shows, movies and books.

Props available:

Prop #3A: Bonus prop if you get "spoken to's" last name

_ o _ / d o n ' t / _ a _ _ , / _ o _ / d o n ' t / _ _ _ t _ - / _ / _ a _ / b _ _ _ n n _ n _ / t o / t _ _ n _ / _ o _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ n _ / o t _ _ _ / d _ t _ _ t _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ .
big smile
I've read Bridget Jones fics...S.Faith is a really good writer and her stories are plain addictive XD
Also House fics, especially Huddy =D
And a few SMacked and DL fics
That's about it though with me =P

Y? =D
Props available:

Prop #3A: Bonus prop if you get "spoken to's" last name

Y o _ / d o n ' t / _ a _ _ , / y o _ / d o n ' t / _ _ _ t _ - / _ / _ a _ / b _ _ _ n n _ n _ / t o / t _ _ n _ / y o _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ n _ / o t _ _ _ / d _ t _ _ t _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ .
big smile
Gahh I know bits of it but I have no idea what the full quote is =/

H? =]
ooh.. I got it..
It was Flack: you don't call, you don't write. I was beginning to think you were seeing other detectives William..
to a suspect called William.. =D
and let's see.. *trying to remember what episode it was from..* *thinking real hard* I'm gonna have to get back to you, I'm going to search my memorie really hard.. 0=)
ooh.. I remember.. stupid really.. I just saw the episode last week..
It was season two.. I think it was the episode Fare Game.. (I think it was called Fare Game.. or something like that.. =D)
YAY!! I'll wait to see if you can get the bonus prop.
big smile
Holy cheese on fire! =O

Well done Sara! =D
something with a T.... ooh I know I know it..
*thinks really hard*
[TWO MINUTES LATER]
ooh, it was something like Tucker (did I write it correctly?)
YAY!! Your turn while I prop you!!
okay.. this isn't a very 'happy' quote.. but it is a very good one. at least I think so..

prop #1: quote
prop #2: speaker
prop #3: the one spoken to (not that hard.. )
prop #4: episode
prop #5: guessing what the speaker is talking about/why

well here it goes..
_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_ _./_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _,/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _,/_'_/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _./_'_/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_'_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _/_/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _.

it's a long one, but have fun!! =D
I just read this article about a girl who did a paint job on a car to render it invisible.

Right angle (link)
Wrong angle (link)

How awesome is that?!

W
smile
umm..i?
wow.. the girl in the article did a very good job!! =O very cool!! =D

well here it goes..
_ _/_ i _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ i _ _ i _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ i _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_ _./_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ w,/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _,/I'_/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _./I'_/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/I'_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/i _/_ _ _ _/w i _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _/I/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ i _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ w/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _.
Great job Sara :D! I'd type a more lengthy comment about how fantastic you are for updating and guessing so quickly but I'm exhausted after last nights House MD episode. SERIOUSLY AWEOMSE XD!

M?
aah thanks Aly!! I haven't watched House in a while.. I really need to get up to date, but I've been waaay to busy.. I'm gonna catch up to everything when my finals are done!! =D I can't wait.. =)

well here it goes..
M _/m i _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ i _ _ i _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/m i _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ m _ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_ _./_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ w,/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _,/I'm/_ _ _/m _ _/_ _/_ _ _./I'm/m _ _/_ _/m _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/I'_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/i _/_ _ _ _/w i _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _/I/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ i _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ w/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _.
laugh
NO! We can't lose any MORE fans coz' it seems like most the House fans I'm talking to in my every day life have been busy with "work" or "family" or WHATEVER! Don't they know Fandom is God?? XD.

T?
R!!! :D
yeah I know.. shame on me.. but I really have to get through my finals.. it's my last chance!! but I promise that I'll catch up with House as soon as my finals are over.. =D I really am very far behind!! *shame,shame*

M _/m i _ t _ _ _/_ _ r/t _ i _ _ i _ _/t _ _ t/_ _ _/m i _ _ t/_ _ _ _/_ _ m _ _ _ _ _/t _/_ _ _ _/_ _./_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ w,/_ _ r/t _ _/r _ _ _ r _,/I'm/_ _ t/m _ _/_ t/_ _ _./I'm/m _ _/_ t/m _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/I'_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/i _/_ _ _ _/w i t _/_ _ _/_ _ _/I/_ _ _ _/t _/_ i _ _ r _/_ _ t/_ _ w/t _/_ _ t/t _ _ t/_ _.
I know you haven't answered yet but...G? XD
I did answer =) maybe when you were typing?! well.. anyway

M _/m i _ t _ _ _/_ _ r/t _ i _ _ i _ g/t _ _ t/_ _ _/m i g _ t/_ _ _ _/_ _ m _ _ _ _ _/t _/_ _ _ _/_ _./_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ w,/_ _ r/t _ _/r _ _ _ r _,/I'm/_ _ t/m _ _/_ t/_ _ _./I'm/m _ _/_ t/m _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/I'_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/i _/_ _ _ _/w i t _/_ _ _/_ _ _/I/_ _ _ _/t _/_ i g _ r _/_ _ t/_ _ w/t _/_ _ t/t _ _ t/g _.