CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 5378

over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
_ _ r _ _ n _ / w _ s / _ o t _ d / o n _ / o _ / t h _ / s _ x _ _ s t / _ _ n / o _ / t h _ / _ _ _ r, / s o / _ / t o o k / _ / _ _ _ t _ r _ / o _ / h _ _ / w _ t h / _ _ / _ _ r l s / _ n d / w r o t _ / _ / n o t _ / _ r o _ / t h _ _ / t h _ t / s _ _ d / W o w! / S o _ _ d _ _ / w _'l l / l o o k / _ _ _ k / _ n d / s _ _, / W _ / h _ d / t _ _ / w _ t h / o n _ / o _ / t h _ / s _ x _ _ s t / _ _ n / _ n / t h _ / w o r l d!
over a year ago becca85 said…
V
Never mind...

Carmine was voted one of the sexiest men of the year, so I took a picture of him with my girls and wrote a note from them that said Wow! Someday we'll look back and say, 'We had tea with one of the sexiest men in the world!

I read this on a Melina site before.
big smile
Yep! =D
Hmmm...d'you reckon Aly will kill us? XD
Probably, but that's why I'm sitting pretty hundreds of miles away from her across the border.

Now, something to create a challenging puzzle...

...after lunch, though. I hear my stomach calling me...
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Ahh, I've never been more thrilled to be living in England, surely she won't cross a whole ocean to kill me...XDD

LOL! I just had dinner! XD

Anywho, I greatly anticipate a good challenge! =D
It's probably not as challenging as some that I've done, but I found it enjoyable.

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ ?
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
smile
A??
_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ a _ / _ _ / a _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / a / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ ?
hmmm..R
_ _ r r _ / _ _ r / _ _ _ / _ _ _ a _ / _ _ / a _ _ / _ / _ _ r _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / a / _ _ r _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ ?
big smile
Ummm....S? =]
over a year ago mshuey said…
cool
Is there an "E"?
over a year ago CSIAly said…
mischievous
You people really think that something as threatening as a BORDER will scare me? Seriously? Although I might wanna pick out a bathing suit or something if I want to get to her Chandlerfan, besides when did England even get that far away from North America and why the hell wasn't I informed?? In the meantime however I shall plot your demises for (a) knowing that quote when I never even read/heard it before and (b) for not telling me there was such an awesome Melina quote. Hmm, and yet something is missing. Well let's see *mental check list time!*

1) Implied that I would have no problem managing across an ocean and a number of state borders would be about as easy as loving CSI:NY. Check.
2) Threatening the lives of all who make/answer incredibly trickey and/or awesome hangman puzzles that I can never figure out? Checl.
3) Making a check list as to emphsize my point. Check.
4) Figure out the timezone difference from Ontario to England and Colarado so that I can call when at 10:33am and at 1:33pm...if you catch my drift. *cough*333*cough* Check.
5) Prop both of you for your kick-assery. Check after post.

*insane* Happy you two? HAPPY? XD

*back to normal* E??
laugh
LMFAO! XDD
I'm loving the checklist XD
Yes...yes, I'm happy =D
And oh no you're the REAL 333 caller aren't you? =O You were stalking Mac before, now you're going to stalk us! =O *runs away* *comes back realising she lives miles away anyway* XDD
OMG, you had me rolling on the floor laughing at your comments, CSIAly. Guess I better pack up and start moving so I can stay one step ahead of you!!

S _ r r _ / _ _ r / _ _ e / _ e _ a _ / _ _ / a _ _ / _ / _ e r e / _ e _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ _ / _ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ s s / a / _ _ r _ s e / _ _ / _ _ _ ?
big smile
Hmmm...o? =]
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
o? =)
S o r r _ / _ o r / _ _ e / _ e _ a _ / _ _ / a _ _ / _ / _ e r e / _ e _ _ _ _ _ .
_ o _ / _ o _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ o _ _ _ / _ _ s s / a / _ o r _ s e / _ o / _ o _ ?
big smile
H? =]
S o r r _ / _ o r / _ h e / _ e _ a _ / _ _ / a _ _ / _ / _ e r e / _ e _ _ _ _ _ .
_ o _ / _ o _ ' _ / _ h _ _ _ / _ / _ o _ _ _ / _ _ s s / a / _ o r _ s e / _ o / _ o _ ?
big smile
Hmmm, I've almost got it! XD
Umm....d?
Sorry for the delay QT and I were necking.
you don't think I would kiss a corpse do you?
CSI_NYfangirl, you got it!! Do you know you said it?
big smile
Of course, said by the one and only Sid Hammerback!! :D
Double props for you!! Make it a hard one!!
Okay well here is the new one..

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _./ _ _ _ / _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.

Okay well I have to get off now but keep the guesses coming, I'll be back on in a few hours!
D
Gah! Again with the rapid posting! This is what happens when I go on the computer at like 7am and I assume only Chandlerfan is on :P. Fabulous job though, proud of CSI_NYfangirl for answering such an awesome Sid quote and for becca to have chosen it, but then ALL of Sid's quotes are awesome ;). And yes, ya'll better run! Even Nat, coz' we SHARE a country XD. So I'm thinking maybe I should just refesh this page like a dozen times a minute so that I don't miss anything? But I might not be on later this afternoon cause I might be celebrating my step-grandpa's birthday (the day before mine, freaky, huh?), otherwise I'll just bum around here and make sure that I can guess, speaking of...

I?
Apparently CSI:NY_fangirl isn't going to be on for a couple of hours, so you don't need to refresh your screen that often.

So, that means your birthday is tomorrow?
big smile
Whaaaa?! Already? LOL!

Alright, I'll go for...E! =D

LMAO Aly...I guess I don't need to run away this time =P XDD
smile
Oh my Gosh, I just decided to refresh because of that whole "refresh a dozen times a minute" thing and you actually updated! I'm begining to think that the state of Colorado is just a guise and that you really just live in the black hole of Fanpop, don't you?

*Aly quickly realizes that would be eternally cool and decides to move into Fanpop by taking up residence in all her favourite spots* I think I just might have the throw a housewarming party XD.

And yes, 'parently she is out and about today so we have no supervision! Of course that's implying CSI_NYfangirl would bother with supervision ;).

Oh jah, it is my birthday tomorrow. Right between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, not the BEST timing but I guess it's my fault for staying in that blasted womb for 10 days too late (due date was 04/01/95), my mother still holds that over my head but for a woman so stubborn I assume she would have planned a C-section sooner (my mum was in a lot of pain and called the hospital to inform them that she was going to plan a C-section and when she hung up the phone her water broke! I really do have the BEST timing) XD. If you haven't read my profile I'll be 14, 13 and Foreman PWN, the main reason why turning 14 is awesome ;).

When is your birthday? And if Chandlerfan is reading this when is her's?? I already know CSI_NYfangirl's and I KNOW she's excited for this year *whispers* I have the most AWESOME surprise for her brithday* XD.

F? Random, I know. :D
Damn! I need to stop making my posts so long, people keep updating as a I type!! If only I knew how to shut my trap, or at least sped up my typing, albeit it is fairly fast I just have ALOT to say XD.
You caught me CSIAly!! I do live in FanPop, though I venture out occasionally to earn a paycheck in the state of Colorado.

I suppose you should keep refreshing this forum every few minutes, since we seem to have interesting conversations going on. But, I am off to lunch, so I won't be on for an hour.

Happy *early* birthday!! I'll have to remember to send you birthday props tomorrow. As for my b-day, it's September 9th.
big smile
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!! XDXDXD

I did go to my profile for like a minute to see if any of the House stuff was updated and then I did a pick for this spoiler I never heard about and when I went to go look for the spoiler on my updates Hangman was updated, I hate being the last to know, lol ;). I hope you have a nice lunch, I'll be on here scoping out all my favourite spots I have yet to hit (rate wise) so I'll be here when you get back! :D

*realization dawns once more*

So I guess that leaves me and Chandlerfan, hmm? *hides passport and chainsaw along with odd vile of gooey substance* Oh the thrills we will have >:D. *dark and somewhat murderous music plays epic like in the background* SO LETS GO PLAY 20 QUESTIONS! *cheery, happy, and sugar riddled music follows as Aly prances over to the other forum* La-la-la-la :D!

Oh, Good Lord. I've turned into a Huddy Zombie after re-reading that smex spoiler. But I think I've always been one, too many fandom induced deaths, y'know? XD

And thanks so much! I'll be sure to B-Day Prop you too! *waits until September 9th* :D
big smile
Happy early birthday Aly! =D *makes a note to prop*
And LMAO at your immense timing! XD
Apparently I had a big head when I was born...=/ My parent's are sooo nice. Hmmmph. XD
Waaaaiiiiit!! You ship 14!?! =O =O .... =O *hates 14* *loves Wilteen...and FAUB* XD

OMG! becca your birthday's the day before Colin Firth's! =D
*calms down...* XDD
*drinks champagne to calm self down...*
*doesn't work* O__O

Mine's December 17th =]
*hears the music*
Ooooh sorry, I sat on the piano...XD
Did you just say something about HUDDY SMEX!?! *dies* *is happy*
*reads first line* AWWWWWWW
*reads second line* Lol! :D
*reads third line* ROFL! My parents explained mine and my two older siblings conception once over Sunday dinner, apparently my brother was planned but was a planned accident, my sister was planned and born at the time they wanted, and I was a planned accident. Aren't they lovely? They also said that they had wanted 4 children but after me they gave up. I know, REAL nice. Bet your parents are looking like Danny and Lindsay at this point XD.

*reads fifth line* Refer to above comment.
*reads sixth line* YAY! *continues reading* WHA?! Awww *cries* XD.
*reads seventh line* Ooookay?
*reads eighth line* Good...very good. *hides sedative* :O
*reads nineth line* Damn it! XD

*reads tenth line* Great! Late month though, lol. *waits until December 17th to FINALLY birthday prop* :D

*reads eleventh line* Oooh, sounds regal. :O
*reads twelth line* Ahhhh, it all makes sense now. :P
*reads thirteenth line* YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!! *dies* *becomes CloneGirl of ZombieGirl* THE SMEX IS THIS SEASON, have you been watching? I'm not too brushed up on where England is with House right now since some countries aren't in the same season I'm asking anyway, and am starting to feel REALLY embarrassed XD.

*types line fourteenth* *points out final word in previous asterisks* I am SOOOOO mean XDXDXDXD.

PS: *edits* *takes bite out of delicious Ho-Ho, or as CSI_NYfangirl would say "NOT HO-HO" since it is really a Hostes cupcake XD. *munches*
CSIAly!!! I almost choked on my chips because I decided to read all these comments made in my absence. I was laughing so hard!!

Too bad there's still 25 years between Colin and I, but a girl can dream, right? ...now I have to go home and watch Pride and Prejudice...
big smile
I / _ _ e d / _ _ / _ _ i _ _ / _ _ e _ / _ _ e / _ e _ _ e _ / _ _ _ e _ / _ _ / _ _ i _ / _ _ _ _ e./ _ _ _ / I'_ / d _ _ _ i _ _ / _ _ d e _ / _ _ i _ e / _ _ e _ e / _ _ _ e.

I was reading all your comments OMG funny, and oh my becca your birthday is 5 days before mine (September 13) and happy early birthday CSIAly!=D And apparently my mom said I was born with a big nose, parents are so messed up.!! :D

over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
n? ^^
M
big smile
I / _ _ e d / _ _ / _ _ i m _ / _ _ e _ / _ _ e / _ e _ _ e _ / _ _ _ e _ / _ _ / _ _ i _ / _ _ _ _ e./ N _ _ / I'm / d _ _ _ i n _ / _ n d e _ / _ _ i m e / _ _ e n e / _ _ _ e.
R
big smile
LMAO at your line by line analysis Aly! XDD
Unfortunately S5 hasn't even started yet =[ But I've been spoilered so many times already...now I already know Kutner's dead ='[ *cries because she's still addicted to spoilers* XD

Aww, becca, at least he's closer to your age than mine...25 years sounds so much better than 30 years XDD

Anywho, back to the point...O? =D
I suppose you have a point, especially since he looks much younger then he actually is.
I / _ _ e d / _ o / _ _ i m _ / o _ e r / _ _ e / _ e _ _ e _ / r o _ e _ / _ _ / _ _ i _ / _ _ _ _ e./ N o _ / I'm / d _ _ _ i n _ / _ n d e r / _ r i m e / _ _ e n e / _ _ _ e.
I used to climb over the velvet ropes at this place. Now I'm ducking under crime scene tape.

Aiden
big smile
Ahh, that he does...<3
Damn it, I lent my P&P DVD to a friend so I can't watch it...D'oh! XD

And woahh I couldn't even figure this one out yet haha! I sense a challenge coming along ;D
Yup you got it becca85 double props for you!! :D
Here's a long one...

_ _ _ ' _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ , / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ .

And, yes, I did write it down.