CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 5378

over a year ago becca85 said…
big smile
HIP HIP HOORAY!! GO GARY!!

X1,000,000

There's my cheer!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
smile
_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.
D
over a year ago CSIAly said…
L?
_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ l.
One D?!?

Hmmm...H
_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / _ h _ / _ _ _ l.
ONE H?!?

This is gonna take forever at the rate I'm going!! ;)

M
Oops.. sorry forgot an H, my bad.

_ h _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / _ h _ / _ _ _ l.
Does that mean there is no M?

A
big smile
_ h _ _ / _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / _ h _ / _ _ _ l.

No M
One A?!?

It's time for me to move onto the popular letters of the English language if I have any hope of guessing this puzzle.

T
t h _ _ / _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / t h _ / _ _ _ l.
I
t h _ _ / _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ / i _ / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / t h _ / _ _ _ l.
This is a tough one!!

S
smile
t h _ _ / s a _ / _ _ _ _ _ s s i _ _ / i s / _ _ _ d / _ _ _ / t h _ / s _ _ l.
Y
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
any e?
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
They say confession is good for the soul

Said by Lindsay =D
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
damn.. that's good Chandlerfan!! =O I never would've guessed it!!
big smile
your turn Chandlerfan!!! :D
**anxiously awaiting Chandlerfan's hangman puzzle**
big smile
*tries to calm down becca*
*fails*
Ohh dear...I'm dead...=P XD
I only knew that because that epi was on recently (here anyway) LOL

Alrighty...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _. / _ _ _ / _'_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _

2 people talking, so a prop for each person cause I'm feeling generous today LOL
O?
any a?
*staring at strange hangman puzzle* They???
*has figured out the first word* *is proud of self* *continues to scan responses*
*cannot figure it out* *is annoyed* *sees Chandlerfan has guessed*
*anticipates humorous response* *suddenly distracted by blinding rage for her figuring it out in like ONE guess* *is jealous*
*realizes this means she will have to be online since she is running the next round* *is happy*
*begins typing very long response* *becomes distracted by We Are Scientists because Aly was watching "Stuck on You" before this and loves the song "Nobody Move" and notices that she hasn't read Chandlerfan's reply fully*
*types that she is going to it read...then reads it XD*

Generous? Whoa, feels weird without adding the stars, lol. So two people are talking? Sounds vaguely familiar from somewhere, no? *looks around suspiciously* Really, no? Good o___O.

I?

ESPS (a combination of ESP and PS): Anyone ever notice how Aly seems to type A LOT in the third person? She's weird, or am I weird since I'm her innerAly? *confused* She also uses a HELLUVA LOT OF ASTERISKS, especially now since she has learned the proper way to spell that ;).
big smile
_ _ a _ i _ _ / _ a _ _ _ a _?
A _ _ _ a _ _ _ / _ _ _. / _ _ _ / I'_ _ / _ _ _ / o _ _ / o _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*dances cause Aly can spell* XDD
*but still types in 3rd person like a certain clone is doing now...* Hmm...I wonder who that is? XD
laugh
L?

You humor me, silly CloneGirl. And by me I mean you, coz' after all you ARE my CG. Wait, does that mean when I'm speaking in the third person my innerAly is really just talking to you in the first person? :O! *confuses everyone on forum* *laughs at confusion* *gives Chandlerfan some apple crumble because I assume it is like 11pm in England right now* :D.
any e?
big smile
_ l a _ i _ _ / _ a _ _ _ a _?
A _ _ _ a l l _ / _ e _. / _ _ _ / I'_ e / _ _ _ / o _ _ / o _ / l e _ _ e _ _

*is utterly confused at Aly's comment* O___o XDD
Oooohh apple crumble! =D *glomps Aly*
*falls asleep*
XDD

No but seriously, I'm going to sleep now XD
laugh
hmm..T

*watching Friends* I love the Halloween episode, Chandlers a bunny ROFL!!!!!!
BWAHA! Suffer...
Step 1: Mass Confusion.
Step 2: Mass Hysteria.
Step 3: Mass Chaos.
Step 4: Mass Rage.
Step 5: Mass Insanity.
Step 6: CSIAly wins at Hangman! XD
Brilliant, I know ;D. So there are 4 L's?? Hm...
V?
Oh, and sweet dreams! *invades CFCG's dreams*
*calls out while trapped within dream bubble* HELLO? HELLOOOOOO?!*
MAC TAYLOR AND GREGORY HOUSE HAVING A BATTLE TO THE DEATH OVER THE OTHER'S LOVE INTEREST BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH TO STUPID TO ADMIT THEY LOVE THEIR OWN LOVE INTERESTS?!
*Chandlerfan munches on apple crumble* Aly, you made it :D! Wanna a fork?
*shrugs, sits down, uses spork as they watch the battle ensue*
*Stella and Cuddy in background* Just pathetic.
*Mac, House, CFCG, and Aly* HEY! XD
I am going to march back in this forum with the answer. Unfortunately, since Chandlerfan is asleep, this is going nowhere for the rest of the night.

I had to laugh when I figured this one out. So appropriate for this forum.

Playing hangman? (Stella)
Actually, yes. But I've run out of letters. (Mac)
zzz
haha.. =D very cool quote!! I can't remember it was ever said.. but I'm catching up on my CSI:NY episodes, so I'm sure I'll come around it soon! =D well.. it's up to you now Becca..
good night everyone and sweet dreams!!
crying
I just saw the episode from last night online.. seriously, one of the best episodes ever on tv!! so beautifully act and such an important message it sends to all who don't know that much about the Holocaust! I can't describe it, such a good epi.. simply speechless..

sorry,.. I had to vent somewhere.. and here is the only place I know are other CSI:NY fans.. so.. if you haven't watched the episode I highly recommend it.. but keep the tissues close!! cause it's a really emotional episode and I've cried almost through the entire episode!! mainly because I know so much about the history, and a few people who've lived in those times..
crying
GC, you should check out the pick I made (if you haven't done so already) link

I totally had the same feelings as you regarding the episode. It was very emotional!!
yeah.. I wanted to make a pick or question or whatever also about the subject.. but didn't know how to formulate the question.. but I've never been so moved by an episode in my live..
I can totally see where Mac's rage comes from.. my grandfather fought in Germany and was held in camps.. He never wanted to speak about it, and I was to young to ask before he died.. I still regret it every day.. =(
That's SO sad! Did he leave any diaries or journals with his experiences written in them? Photographs?
I don't think so.. I never saw it anyways.. maybe he has, but has it hidden somewhere? I don't know.. maybe when my grandmother dies we'll see it? I do have some military plaques from him and he was awarded by the queen and stuff.. he was "ridder in de orde van oranje-nassau" that's a decoration recieved by civilians or soldiers who've done something great, meaningfull or heroic etc.. the rough translation is knight of the order of oranje-nassau (oranje-nassau is the royal familyname)
I'm talking here about my grandpa and stuff.. it IS still the hangman forum he?! ;) well.. I'm glad I could vent here.. I still miss him every day! *I love you grandpa!!RIP* damn.. this may 6th it's been 7 years already since he died!! =(
Yes becca, you got it! Your turn =D

=[ Ohh no Sara, that's really sad about your grandpa =[
The extra prop for this round is if you can name the episode, too.

Good luck!!

_ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ ?
smile
I?

Good luck!!

I / _ _ / _ _ _ _ i _ _ / _ _ _ / _ i _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ ?
thanks Chandlerfan!
I felt good to write it off for now.. just vent I guess..
well anyway..

any a?

Good luck!!

I / a _ / _ a _ _ i _ _ / _ _ _ / _ i _ _ / a _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ a _ ?
any t?

Good luck!!

I / a _ / _ a _ _ i _ _ / _ _ t / _ i t _ / a _ _ / t _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / t _ a t ?
any n?