Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 20307

over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
smile
Seikon no qwaser? im watching that as well. i tried clannad, its not my thing. i only know of Animefreak.tv. what other sites do u know?
random question; how do ppl start clubs?
over a year ago silentassasin said…
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!stop the violence!!!!!cant we all just get along?
smile
see you listened because i said if we werent talking about anime by this page then i would have to kill you.good job.anyway you start a club by going to fanpop home and then look to your right and scroll down until you see create club you cant miss it.
oh my persona favorite anime is called FLCL
i think everyones at peace now.or at least i hope.but im going to go cut my grass now so dont argue.
now im done and yet no one has posted yet
over a year ago iFanatic said…
namorock+danman, the combination of the gayest guys in the world. how delightful.
bye.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
judging by your faggot hair, your in no position to call anyone gay.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jordanVAMPIRE said…
lol i swear to god if i wait till december for a season 3 and it turns out to be a lie im going to spend the next 10 years of my life torchering the hell outta SV
whats wrong with you people.stop arguing damn it
look people,ill tell you like your fucking kindergarden teacher probably told you,if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all.god!!!just stop!!!whats the point anyway?SV obviously isnt coming back.isnt she the one that started this all.then if shes gone why are we still arguing?be the mature one and stop these childish games.DANMAN you know what i mean.this is bullshit.dont you want it to be like it was before she showed up and caused problems for everyone?
AND WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT ANIME?
laugh
R-V I&II, omamorio himari, kampfer, to-LOVE-ru, bleach, and a shitload others i like.
out of the animes you just mentioned i like R+V1 and 2 bleach and to-love-ru.have you ever watched FLCL?
no. ill have to check it out later, probly at school.
and i made the club, "Omamori Himari". NO HATERS ALOWED! only manga and anime lovers. check it out. thnx for telling me where it was.
dont even blame me for starting. that faggot talked shit
angry
damnit. cant u ppl stop fighting? your beating a dead horse here. its over.
@danman2327 "judging by your faggot hair, your in no position to call anyone gay. "
Judging by your attitude your a fucking geek loner sitting in front of a computer writing essays and parting along with your husband namorock. thats fucking worse then gay.
angry
fanatic, Dan, both of you STOP WITH THE INSULTS. they get you no where and just piss people off.
this is an ANIME forum. not a fight-and-insult each-other forum. if all your gonna do is bitch, take it somewhere else.
wink
anyway. peace. im out see you all tomorrow. you guys better be getting along!

synned
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
maburaho is a good anime
over a year ago Namorock said…
i love how everyone's all like ima make fun of you then leave when clearly they come back and piss their pants some more, fanatic just shut up your vocabulary is all of 4 words you incest dumb piece of shit, like i said I'm here for updates on the season and merely suggestions now if we can get back on track i will post my large list of anime once again, and maybe just maybe these kids will stop having such a hard on for calling me gay on a non stop basis.

any who I'm off for the night bitch at ya tomorrow.
namorock go eat a dick. This is online, i love how you type up an essay when replying. Is that your normal function? correct grammar and spelling online. I feel sorry for you sir.
for example:
a girl says hi to you
you say : hi, (whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)

(conclusion)
over a year ago Namorock said…
okay everyone read this, and then ponder who is the real homo, the accused or the person that has the need to add penis in every post.
over a year ago Robis said…
smile
Hi everyone,
Just read the last few pages and I saw progress- good job everyone.
Just wanted to say: "...you incest dumb piece of shit." I just couldn't breath for 5 min, so funny. Nice Namorock, how do you think of this?
Seriously try imagining how that looks *still laughing*.

@silentassasin

I'm glad that I confused you because if you knew my real personality, you would shit bricks (Thats a joke)
Anyway, I think that your one of the "OK" persons- just to bee clear.

In my opinion the "Ok" persons are:
Danman- nice, funny insults, always make my day better;
Namorock- you should work as a teacher, if the little bastards don't listen just speak to them they will automatically shut up;
Buddha- knows how to start and how to continue a good conversation;
Synned- recently has done progress- has not been arguing, just telling others to shut up but thats normal;
Jordanvamp- "lol i swear to god if i wait till december for a season 3 and it turns out to be a lie im going to spend the next 10 years of my life torchering the hell outta SV"
Perfect, just perfect more such jokes and I'll male you a box of cookies for the imagination;
2Pain4- Informs us all, thinks with his mind when writes stuff.

That was the "Ok" list, probably the fact that I just randomly jumped in and started writing such non-sense will confuse even more, fine by me- thats what I'm going for he-he-he. (Only joking)

Stay this way till next time, all of you are doing great- not arguing much. Peace, till the next time.

By the way, the "Ok" list is NOT sarcasm even if it may seem that way its NOT!
over a year ago Kokoa-akashiya said…
smile
Shut the f up fanatic you make the arguement worse. @ Namorock. When will the list of anime be ready cuz I got nothin to watch . And to anybody can u post an anime you think is good great etc. So I could try that anime too? Danman just ignore fanatic cuz we all no he is the filed up one.
I really have to change my username next time I'm coming on a different account
If your gonna keep on insulting fanatic just leave the site .
back from work. game time.
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
smile
Kokoa, did u try To-Love-Ru ? ecchi too
over a year ago Robis said…
Quick question: Can anyone tell me the most similar anime to R+V?
I just really like that kind of anime but my skills of finding them are close to zero.
to-LOVE-ru is awsome. i watched it all in one day. i couldnt stop laughing at it all.
laugh
anyways. Kokoa-chan, these are the ones i've watched and think are good: Kapmfer, Omamori Kimari, Seikon no Qwaiser, School Days, Inuyasha, and a shitload more. ill share them when i remember them all.
big smile
Yay! it looks like ppl are done fighting! this is great.
wink
ok. play nice. i'll be back later! peace.

synned
laugh
Thnxs I'll try them out
Shakugan no Shana was a good one.
this is more like it.DANMAN what animes do you prefer?because ive already watched all the ones theyve mentioned.
worried
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WATCH NEXT
Love Hina is a good one.

so is Toradora but i've only seen a handful of episodes
thanks
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
Robis Maburaho is very similar to R+V
lol im watching it as we speak.
over a year ago Olar said…
o its bin so long since i was on Fanpop...so whats up???
not much.we finally finished a fight that lasted, like, half of this forum. other than that, you've missed nothing.
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
wink
If its harem, then To-Love-Ru lol =D but still addicted to R+V =D patiently waiting for next chapter
over a year ago Olar said…
i see you are listing up all prv animes then Sora no Otoshimono is the best...