Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 20307

over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
More Advanced i should say
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
akasha is moka's mother. he's sayin in chapter 32 moka's mother gets chopped in half and she gets pissed.

The manga's better than the anime. in the manga tsukune turns into a vampire ghoul.
last edited over a year ago
i read it. didnt i fuckin say earlier moka was the shinso. i guess i was right again
over a year ago silentassasin said…
damn you danman,quit being right all the time
guess what else im right about.

since someone becomes a shinso from getting a lot of blood from the previous one. what does that make tsukune? this shit is so predictable
over a year ago Olar said…
thats why i dont read it...
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
damn. that means Tsukune is a Shinso??? WOW. should have seen that one a mile away!!!!
well olar most anime is predictable and you watch it.
hmmm.... maybe that's why Tsukune sometimes seems to be stronger that Moka...? because he's a human that got that blood... maybe that part had an unknown side effect...
i think i might just hate you danman,im going to prove you wrong(eventually).
well a lot of people hate me so i dont care much lol.
i have to get up early tomorrow and get working papers from my school(in nj you have to if your under 18) so im not in the best mood.
smile
Cheers!
But your not in the worst either =D
what??? O.o
fuck the working papers say i have to get a physical. Hopefully the boss of the place im gonna work at wont be pissed that im handing it in late to him.
i already got a job permit,it took fucking forever though.but i got it during the school year
i think my state's a bit different i dont get a permit. i have to get a physical and get my employer to fill out this sheet with all my hours and shit. i then give it to my school and they fill the rest out and send it to the state.

and thats for every job. if i quit or get fired i have to do it over again for the next job
yeah,New jersey is different from my state(ohio)we just fill out this packet,get a physical(alreday had it from sports)then get it approved by the department of education and im eligible to get a job
over a year ago nehemiah said…
There is supposed to be a season 3 but right now the company Gonzo is under debt so they are waiting, and they still have no clue what the future shows will be about.
thanks for not bothering to read ANY current pages here. i explained to someone not even 10 pages ago that they arent in debt anymore.

They're actually hiring production staff.

Im gonna lie to the next person who says they're still in debt now. I'll come up with something good.
smirk
gl on that
over a year ago Robis said…
laugh
Danman, please be careful. You might break someones brain.
I actually can imagine that Danman makes a lie so mind-fucking, that the person who reads it goes crazy.
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
wink
@nehemiah
you'r computer should beat you to death with you'r mouse along with everyone else who comes in here like they know what there talking about without first reading to see whats already been posted......(Dumbass!)
Sorry i don't get to cheack this post for day's sometimes and then to come back to this, ok i'm calm how is everyone else?
laugh
lol. bored. this page is funny. every time i check, some new person asks the same questions. i think danman's right; LIE TO THE NEXT DUMBASS WHO WON'T READ THE PREVIOUS PAGES!!!!
Gonzo is under debt :P ok danman lie to me
i cant wait to see what danman comes up with.
meh
yeah me to (>.<)..by the way do you guys know a good zombie anime thats finished i really need a good zombie anime
hmmm
sry- no clue
crying
your not the first to say that
zombie loan. i dont know if its finished though.

Without her glasses, this girl see dark rings around people's necks. When the rings turn black they die. She sees two boys from school with black rings and goes to warn them. They fight a zombie dog infront of her and tell her they're dead and kill zombies for money.(i was at a friends house so i just skimmed the first episode.)
thanks for the anime

edit:Gonzo is under debt :P
if they're still that much in debt how come they're hiring production staff?
go on google translate(select japanese to english) and paste this in there.

link
rainy
...-.-* so much of what you sad that you will lie -.-*
they probably wont read it anyway
if you want another zombie manga, theres always Sankarea. theres maybe 8-9 chapters out, but it's funny.
he wanted zombie anime not manga though
well,almost every manga ends up becoming a anime(eventually)
i read Sankarea its really cool xD
surprise
[o.o]
Ane Doki is good to xD
i watched highschool of the dead its fucking awesome.
yeah it rocks its the firs real zombie/gore anime ever to be made xD
My initial reaction would be to go to where the gym teachers were and kill maybe only four zombies. if he did that the school wouldnt be infected.

also if i was that dude who saved the nurse(the nurse didnt even care) i would have asked to see her tits before the katana bitch killed me(maybe both their tits). You know? If im gonna die i wanna have fun.
that would be a really great deathwish,wouldnt it?knowing it was last thing you ever saw.i would die a happy man
mischievous
you guys read my mind xD
big smile
HOTD? ill try it out =D
Amen to that! we'll all die happy men. *winces* my mouth is killing me. just got all of my wisdom teeth taken out. my mouth is half numb, half knife-in-my-mouth.
sucks to be you.