Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 20307

over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
that also makes sense.
over a year ago jordanVAMPIRE said…
fucking hell when the fuck is the new manga comming out!
chapter 30? should be in the next few days unless there was trouble with the raw or something.
crying
it's taking forever lol
yeah.
i wish it would hurry up
over a year ago spring57 said…
What are all the songs in the show Gossip Girl??I hear a lot of good music in it and Iwanted to download it. THANKS!

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

link
over a year ago silentassasin said…
ummm why dont you go to A GOSSIP GIRL CLUB OR SOMETHING instead of an anime club.
over a year ago Namorock said…
wow seriously??? Gossip girl is twilight for rich people, really fucking homosexual, not to mention you c an simply google it, don't be so fucking stupid.
this forum has nothing to do with anything like that. google it, don't go to a random club and ask people.
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
cool
chapter 30 is gonna be out in bout 1 week or less. Franky-House (the scannlators) lucky found the raws and will translate soon =D or if u want spoiler, check out my article on chapter 30
Franky-House has been one of the two main scanlators since season one.
thanks for the update 2Pain! i was thinking it would be out sooner... but at least its gonna be soon!
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
@namarock twilight was gay as well. I watched 5 minutes of it when it was on tv and it was fucking boring as hell. I dont see how anyone likes it.
i already know what pretty much will happen in chapter 30 (and upcoming chapters) so i dont really need spoilers. It's going to show more of moka's mother and moka's past and maybe what akuha does to moka's mother to make her disappear. Also it might say why only tsukune can take off her rosario. Thats just my prediction anyway.
last edited over a year ago
that makes sense. i thought of that to, only i didn't thenk there would be an explination of why tsukune can remove the rosario...
I'm pretty sure they explained that as to be the only ones able to do that are humans, considering he is the only one there wouldn't that be the reason? yes?
But i remember someone in the manga talking about how tsukune's aura was the same as the key used to put the seal on moka-san.
manga VS anime the stories are some what different this happens in all the stories, it's like OVA VS TV version same characters and base story line but the result and how they got there are usually different.
the manga is the original, so i always go based on that. It was either Ruby-san or the Headmaster that talked about his aura being close to that of the key.
nah it was kiria who said it around chapter 30 of the first season
oh.
i'll check that out.
smile
I have a feeling that only someone w/ deep caring feelings can remove rosario ( designed by Akasha for her daughters safety) or maybe Future-Fate-Destiny also, np for update - were fellow fans
that is one of the more popular theories. the aura is a decent idea, but i'm more for your theory.
over a year ago Robis said…
I just can't stand it, I want Season 3 sooooo much, its unbearble.
I saw a preview of chapter 30 of the season 2 manga and it shows moka's father. He looks alot different then him in the anime.

I hate when anime makes shit up because they dont know how to end the season because it fucks up things later on.

Also people have been waiting for the 3rd season for like 2 years. You can wait longer.
link

new anime that is coming out check out the trailer it's pretty cool imo
looks awsome. definitly something i'd watch!
That anime looks good.
Too bad my PC broke down. Maybe someone can tell me, what's wrong? When I press the starting button, the PC seems to start(all the lights turn on) and then it shuts down like the power was cut off, after 2 sec. it tries to start by itself, but shuts down the same way- that continues all the time.
I have no idea what's wrong.
bios system is fucked, it's gonna cost you over 100 dollars
pronounced Bi-aw-s
Now that's fucked up, I was just watching anime, as usual, and suddenly my computer shuts down. At first, I thought it had overheated, but when I tried to start it up again, the problem started. Oh, I have a portable PC, if that makes any difference.
Anyway, this is an unpleasant surprise.
no it doesn't laptops are built similar simply smaller.
smile
its possible that you just have your laptop in a place were its not meant to be put on.because when your laptop is on something thats burns or gets hot easy it will shut off when it gets to be a certain temperature for safety because my laptop has that safety feature.i have to have it on a wood laptop stand or anything thats not some type of fabric or clothe.
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
smile
chapter 30 of R+V manga came out today
Here it is link
I like mangafox better than onemanga.

Chapter 30 is interesting and it looks like Akuha is the silhouette that's storming the fong mansion looking for moka while they're in moka's memories. It's likely that akuha is working for fairytale and the plot's reason for them to be in moka's memories is just to introduce their new enemy.

Akuha made a big deal about people not harming her sister so I have a feeling akuha is going to fight moka and almost kill her and then tsukune is going to protect her like akuha did and she's gonna be like "Oh shit, I promised to protect her. What the fuck am I doing?"

It sucks that I cant hide spoilers huh? A lot of the people dont read the manga anyways.
interesting chapter and your theory might be right, just to show us how deadly she is.
that is the best theory ever
link

lol maybe tsukune will be able to do this eventually.
I have another theory. Since vampires like fighting and they usually fight to the death in their culture. Maybe Akuha fights moka's mother as part of their culture and kills her.
possible, or she might be outer moka. link=scary pic of Akuha killing.
Why can't there be a book? I would be first in line to buy it.
I recently started the Manga, I must say, its a really diffrent story- well, the events are diffrent.
I think I might like it, but still, I like the Anime better.
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
in the anime mokas dad is one of the three dark lords is he still one in the manga or is that different too?
i think hes still a hades king.
ok tought so but i wasnt sure i was talkin to someone who reads the manga only and he thought maybe the oldest sister killed mokas mom so she could be the third hades king, but i'm not sure thats gonna happen, Cause that would mean her mom would be the dark lord not the dad.
no she's not the hades king.

Also its not yet revealed whether or not moka's father is the hades king. Also he looks a bit different in the manga.

But I'm predicting that when this anime/manga is coming to its conclusion (in the future), that Tsukune will fight moka's father so he can marry moka or something and will then become the new hades king.

Also I can guarantee that Tsukune will be stronger than moka. I think he's close already and moka is only stronger because she's a better fighter.
lol better fighter I'm sorry although that may be true the only thing she does is kick people in the face it's like 10 mins for transformation then omg kick in the face i win episode almost over and they all go have an orgy together the end.
crying
I didn't think that he was right but idk just gotta wait till the secret is out i guess it sucks it's only released 1 time a month, they spoiled me when there was a new chapter once a week during the 1st season.