Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 20307

over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
laugh
Any1 want spoiler on chap31, read next post- if not, dont
angelic
2 Most important things. 1 The bat Kokoa has was suppose ta-be Moka's 2-(i almost jumped) the 3rd final lord is.... Akasha- Akasha Blooddriver
big smile
I'll be sure to post link when new chap arrives.
over a year ago Olar said…
wink
well i dont read that manga but ok...i just finished Kemeko Deluxe and Macademi Wasshoi! next is Kamen No Maid Guy
mischievous
o end Kiss X Sis OVA Episode 4 came out 4 hours ago
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i thought the third lord is moka's father.

also akuha is part of fairy tale

link

Issa Shuzen
Moka's father in the manga. Issa is the head of the Shuzen household, which is well-known and respected as far as China for its reputation of dealing with "problems" in the underground. It is also the only location in Japan that houses vampires. Upon Akuha's arrival to the mansion from China, he orders her and Kahlua to kill each other, so that he may test his eldest daughter's strength. He stops the fight before either one becomes badly injured, however, having measured her ability to his satisfaction.

In the anime, Moka's father makes a full appearance only in Rosario + Vampire Capu2 and is the third Dark Lord. He is voiced by Katsuji Mori. In this adaptation, he created Moka's rosario and the one used for the school barrier. His contempt for humans knows no bounds and according to Koumori, his powers exceed that of a standard S-class yōkai, able to throw anyone with just a wave of his hand.

Akasha Bloodriver
Akasha is Moka's mother. Her appearance is exactly like "Outer" Moka's. Touhou Fuhai, the Second Dark Lord, is a good friend of Akasha and describes her as a strong yet sad woman who carried a heavy burden. Akasha suddenly disappeared one day when Moka was still a child. She destroyed all of her photos and diaries, leaving behind no connections. She did, however, leave behind the rosary seal that Moka wears everyday.

are you sure she's the dark lord? she's a human btw.

Did you read the manga yourself or did you find the spoiler on a forum.
over a year ago silentassasin said…
very long paragraphs
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
wait! how in the HELL can she be a human?!?! I saw the vamp fangs in the manga!
i thought moka said she lived with her human mother before she went to youkai academy and got picked on in her old school.
over a year ago R_and_V said…
i thought that moka said she went to the human world and sealed her power like her mother then she got picked on.
meh
Well- it explains that she's 3rd king in chapter 31 and also Kokoa+Akuhula have same mother( prob not Akasha)
smirk
In the Anime, however, Moka's father is 3rd lord considering that they have different story lines
surprise
Btw: my guess- shes not entirely human
1 word:shocked
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
they just got the raw to translate at frankyhouse so probably another week or so for translated chapter, hats off to frankyhouse team.
last edited over a year ago
they just earned my respect
and they didnt even have to say a thing.
over a year ago supervampire said…
hello everyone im back in action and all i want to say is............silentassasin,you seem tyo be the cause of everyone deciding to forget about me and pretend i never existed and let me say this,it aint over to the fat lady sing,so ill be back t finish this war i started
angry
umm for some unknown reason i fell as though that was a threat.i think it was so ill say this....GO BURN IN HELL OR SOMETHING!!! i damn there forgot you were ever here and then you come threaten me?!!!are you mentally retarded or something?!!!my patience wears thinner every time you comment so go curl up and die or something would ya?!!!i already know theres going to be a 3rd season.isnt that what you wanted us to believe?!!so why are you still here?!!get lost or jump off a cliff.thats all i had to say so everyone just pretend she never commented,and if it makes you feel better pretend i never commented either.lets stop this before it starts.
mischievous
ok i dont know what happened between you two but silentassasin what ever happened you cant stop it...cuz it is already happening xD
the fuckin fraud had to come back. I remember she said she is only working for them for 2 weeks and now after a couple months she's back. just get the fuck out of here.

You have no life. You probably dont get out much and oyu play with yourself all night, dont you?
Olar, its more of what happened with me and supervamp. Its the cause of the added 30 pages of bullshit and arguing.
Btw- Any1 here tell me if AirGears worth reading? 1st chap seems Ok ( reading something while waiting for R+V releases
over a year ago Namorock said…
you guys do realize what is going on don't you?

It is some nerd or tween that likes to get reactions out of people it is simply doing to aggravate you guys, and then show it to it's friends to win is to simply ignore the decoy, the real objective is simply what we have been doing.
over a year ago R_and_V said…
angelic
Guys seriously just get over it.
mischievous
ou i get it...i think we should just ignore her post wen ever she makes one how about that?
ok,i agree
over a year ago Robis said…
big smile
Now that's the attitude, that I want to see. Good job everyone, keep it up.
In my country we have a saying: "The one, who finishes first, is smarter" - Maybe in my languige that sounds better, but who cares.
Cookies for everyone NOT fighting over shit, that's been going on for 30 pages, Bravo!!!
i supressed my annoyance so be happy
laugh
thank god for that xD
worried
ill take that as not being a bad thing
i have a hard time suppressing annoyance. Are they good cookies?
I hate those famous anos cookies.(the 'm' in amos looks like an 'n' to me so I pronounce it as anus).

edit: my friend told me to look up blue waffle on google.

its a picture. Also its not a blueberry waffle. You dont want to taste this waffle.

link

Its the nastiest thing I've seen and I saw pain olympics, 2G1C, and 2G1F(which is worse than 2g1c).

aaaaaa o my GOD my eyes im blind...but still im hungry for cookies

@Danman2327 is from a dead one or is she still alive when the picture was taken?
thanks to danman i waont be able to eat anything for awhile.thz ALOT DANMAN!!!!
over a year ago spawnser123 said…
DO YOU WANT THERE TO BE A season 3 BEACUSE IF MORE PEOPLE SEE THEN MAY BE THERE WILL BE
Speak english because I don't know what the fuck you're saying.

Also she was alive and its a very severe STI(sexually transmitted infection).
That is just wrong.... I don't know what to say, it's just so damn wrong.
Danman, do you realize, that you just paralyzed 65% of my sight?
I will never eat waffles again, ever!

But knowing you, you probably just made this thing up, so that everyone would reduce they're attention from SV.
Good job, you cunning, unknown person. :D
sick
and if he was trying to divert our attention from SV then you just ruined it,didnt you?
i also dont think he made it up.... sadly
laugh
You honestly think, that he would go through all that trouble, just to avoid another dumb shit talk with SV?
I don't think so. I made that thing up, just for a laugh.
Maybe our Danman is the cunning type, that likes to manipulate others. Who knows? XD

P+S I was referring to: make a false post to bla, bla, bla, you get the picture, type of made up.
i see
Hellsing is very violent.its the type of anime i watch just for fun
mischievous
I cant stand anime without comedy of ecchi><
i do prefer comedy and ecchi but violent and action anime isnt something i would miss.
2Pain4
We're on the same page- Ecchi is the best.
Actually a friend from school showed me a picture of it in school. Its becoming a popular "dont look at this" like 2 girls 1 cup was a couple years ago.

I guess now you can relate the blue waffle to supervampire huh. I manipulate people without realizing it sometimes.

Also heres some other related disgusting and mind boggling thing I found out.

If your a dude and take steroids and stop, the extra estrogen your body has turns your dick into a clit.(that thing at the top of a pussy). I learned that in health.

Its because the steroids act as testosterone and since your body has a lot of testosterone it has to make more estrogen to counterbalance it. When you stop taking roids your body doesnt adjust that quickly and you left over with a lot of estrogen giving you female qualities.(like you grow tits)
THAT WASNT SOMETHING I WANTED TO KNOW
well if you didnt find out in time who knows what could happen
i see that you have jokes Olar