Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 20307

over a year ago silentassasin said…
well what about the other shuffle ova "prologue".
ok i just finished watching shuffle and i think i might actually hate an animated person.how the hell did he decide on her?he could have been the king of gods or demons and he chose neither.or he could have lived with a physchopath that can cook and is the perfect wife.(besides the fact that shes kind of nuts).but still the ending could have been so much better.you know something,im starting to realize that all of the animes ive watched recently have really crappy endings.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i actually never finished shuffle (probably will never)

I found out who he picks and the show seemed to start getting boring and depressing rather than funny so i didn't see much of a point. I knew how it was gonna end.

@2pain

if Beiber is really 16, then he's definitely a faggot. There's no questioning it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
the ending of shuffle sucked. i can see why he didnt pick kaede because she turns into a complete psycho.
lol look at this pic i found

link

lol
i just finished a good manga, but it looks like it got canceled... -.- 57 chapters. called kurozakuro. its about this kid who gains the power of an ogre. then a group called 'hunters' are brought in and they want to kill him before he eats humans. however, he keeps his heart and helps kill other ogres and take their 'ogre seed', which, when swallowed or put in the body in any way, turns that person into an ogre. its a really good manga. i just wish it didnt look like it got canceled a few years ago, cuz it's getting REALLY interesting. and, for some of you out there, sorry, its not ecchi. the fights take up a few chapters every time. thats the only thing thats slightly wrong w/it
another good manga is 1/2 prince. its still going, its just a month behind on updates.
over a year ago Namorock said…
Okay guys he picked his friend that he has had since a kid mainly because she doesn't come with a massive package of pressure I.E. being ruler of demons and or gods, if he was put into that position it would messed up not to mention he doesn't have powers like the rest of them, and even at the end the daughter of the gods was all like we are a polygamist society so it's all good ( meaning you can have more than one wife) and even then they said he's picked a GF not a wife SO HA TO ALL OF YOU! it was good but i thought reen was still a lucky pussy, meaning the biggest bitch in the world got picked for being nice to past princess how fucking gay is that, all in all it was a harem and harem is leet so no complaints here.
new website I found, it's very resourceful.
link
nice site.
anyway, im gone. talk to ya all over the weekend.

synned
over a year ago Robis said…
DO NOT watch "Girls Bravo" its just fucking wrong. I mean the main character is so week that a 5 year old could beat the living shit out of him.
I think its ment for fagots that can't even speak to a girl. Seriously its just crap, I get the idea that hes week but come on he looks like his balls were cut off.

I just hate the fact that its raining here when I could be in the skate park riding my bike now. Stupid fuck-tarted anime always gets on my nerves.
o jeebus, i think you missed the point, yes some people are weak and seem pathetic but the guy was a harassed by females his whole life and in stress we develop our own unique diseases you can say.

most anime is showed to you to be like the unusual persons life, not everyone is ripped and gets laid on a constant basis or even goes by those standards, the people are aren't Bimbos and complete losers that spend their life in the gym actually have drama and hardships to go through, it's not always " holy fuck i saw your tit" random scream /slap the guy / run away / hahahahahaahahaha/ catch up/ have sex that is not shown / yady yada. It's a good anime you just have to watch it further there's more amusing parts to it.
i watched all of it, and i thought it was hilarious.
yeah, im still here. didnt run into my friend today, so i still have laptop. :)
in girls bravo, the dude had been bullied by girls so much that he started having an allergic reaction to them, even when they were being nice. episode 17 i think is the funniest out of them all. watch it. you'll see what i mean.
Yeah, about that I just finished watching it and it seems to be ok after a few episodes its definitely funny. They should of worked with the beginning but overall 7/10 if you ask me.
I guess, I just couldn't understand the meaning of it all, I really thought that the main character should be stronger or something like that but guess I was wrong.

Oh crap, I'm out of anime to watch. So yeah, I'm going to search for others- if anyone's interested, I can tell my choices.
i just started watching school days, and it doesnt seem as fucked up as people said, but i just finished episode 2, do who knows? i still say elfin lied is a HELL of a lot more fucked up.
i never actually watched school days because the video quality was horrible, and i didn't like the main characters she was too much of a bimbo if you can picture that.
i think might hate school days
??????
/edit please.
angry
i finished 4, and i think makoto is a complete dumbfuck
I'm in the middle of 2, I have to say this: "Itou, get your head out of your ass!" How stupid can one person be? I have decided not to watch it anymore because I have a strange feeling that this will not end well + I kind of don't like it.
finished 5. GODAMN HE'S FUCKED UP! it's definitly fucked up, just in a diffrent way than elfen lied.
@namarock

I think you'll probably hate school days as well.

Also the video quality for school days is great on veoh.com so give that a try.

I think you'll hate it because its not a "happy" harem and he doesn't (only) pick the "biggest bitch int the world for being nice" like in Shuffle. He pretty much destroys the mentality of the first girl he liked and she was really nice to him. It's very upsetting. She's so gentle and kind that she ignores all the shit he's doing behind her back. He gets what he deserves at the end though.

It's a fucked up harem. I only like it because its fucked up though. It makes me think.

I lol'd @ synned

"I watched episode 2 and its not as fucked up as everyone says"

Lol Its freakin episode 2 that's why.

The happy and funny part of the anime ends at the end of episode 4.
It gets more fucked up as it goes along. Episode 5 IS NOTHING compared to the rest of it

I've also said its fucked up in a different way than elfen lied A LOT. So its kind of weird seeing someone else say it.
i wanna ruin what happens really bad but i wont because the anime wont have much of an impact if i do.

Also I haven't been watchin Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni( english name:When They Cry) as often. Its getting boring to me now. It just seems really repetitive to me.
i took a look ahead at 12. WTF!!! they both go slice-slice, and his girlfriend gets... nvm. it's MAJOR FUCKED UP.
thats it. im not gonna watch it anymore.
ok,yo guys are making it sound like its horrible.SO i think ill continue to watch it just so i can complain about some more.oh and Princess lover is probably the best anime i have watched thus far.its fucking perfect.for once in a harem the guys not a utter failure.he can actually fight and wait you havent heard the best part....he actually wins.also he chose the right girl.plus they managed to pack it into 12 episodes.the ending was fucking awesome and he doesnt really on the girls to save him half the damn time.(no offense to R+V of course).plus the boys dont hate his guts and hes not just loved and adored by a select group of girls,the entire city/school/academy/thingy girls loves him.its perfect in an animated form.
o sorry i remember school days nm i meant school rumble or something like that there's 3 seasons of it it's really retarded
over a year ago Kenkage said…
@Silentassasin: Princess Lover anime doesn't end with a chosen girl, even though the anime shows a preference, he doesn't choose her. Since the anime is an adaption of an actual Visual Novel or Eroge game, which means you can be with all four girls, at once or at a time, leaves the anime with an open ending.
As far as R+V S3 concerns, I doubt it will be picked up because the studio that ran it went bankrupt, and the show itself isn't that popular anymore, however someone might salvage it in order to fulfil a possible contract with the seiyuu's.
have you not read all the pages????? Gonzo is doing fine they have Seikon no Qwaser and other anime's still ongoing, facts are a must when it comes to conclusive writing such as yours, don't make such accusations again.

And the assumption was brought down to 2 girls near the end the princess or the one he was technically engaged to, all the others were mere bystanders.
so you mean that school days doesnt suck namarock?
I'm saying that school days is wrong in many ways, it pains me to even watch anime that practice such activity's and push the girls he was with in to such mental corners, i never finished it.... it's good just not what I'm looking for, that's all.
how anyone could be twisted enough to make that is beyond me.
i refound a good manga that i finished about a year and a half ago; Blue Dragon; Ral Grado. its great. the sucky child's anime made from it is so twisted. none of the facts are right, i here. for one thing, they DONT choose the kage when/if one joins with them.
laugh
i dont know about you but i think school days is kinda funny.its so sad to see a boy struggle so much to please a girl that rejects him until she gives in.thats what makes it funny.
wait till he learns how to get girls then he abuses it out the ass
yeah. your problably on episode 2 or something.
The anime is better than the eroge. Especially since the game sold a lot more after the anime "shocked" the public. School Days is a good show, considering it's one of the bad endings of the eroge, it gave the public the impact which the makers desired.
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
rainy
Anyone know where to get new raws for r+v season 2 i use to get them from rawparadise but they closed down the site and i cant find another good one.
Just download the subbed ones and turn off the subs? :)
no not the anime the manga.
theres onemanga.com, mangareader.net, anymanga.com, damn man! there are tons of sites to go to and read manga.
laugh
Thanks i'll try some of those.
@silent assassin

How is it funny did you ever finish school days? lol

He cheats on his girlfriend then she finds out its true and breaks down and gets raped by someone else without fighting back because she's depressed. He then cheats on his new girlfriend and fucks EVERY girl in his school(except the older girl that the girl club people played a video of her fuckin her boyfriend). He even has a four way with the three nameless girls. The new girl friend finds out he's trying to fuck the old girlfriend(who is broken down mentally) so she stabs him. The old one comes to their apartment and cuts his head off and sticks it in the bag. She then shows it to the new girlfriend and then kills her and she then goes into the sunrise on a boat hugging his decapitated head. Yeah, I see how its funny.
i remember suggesting that to you guys after watching it myself...... it was odd..
oh my fucking god!!!!!!i just finished watching the entire show.(good thing i didnt come back the posts before then ahem,danman).that was so fucked up in so many ways.at the end of the second to last episode he finally sarts to get his life back together and she fucking gets pissed and kills him.thats bullshit.i cant even put in words how fucked up it was.if only he just stayed with katsuya from the start everything would have been so much better.oh theres a game?if there is i want to play it.but anyway whoever made this has a fucked mentality.although it was fucked up i for some reason think this was a good anime in ac weird twisted sort of way.