Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 20307

over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i wanna bathroom like that but with pictures of real girls. take note of that now before you see me of mtv cribs.

Also I watched the first episode of kissxsis and it actually is funny.

I was dying laughing when he gave everyone the finger and said its okay if he want to fuck his sisters like crazy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago trentin01 said…
hey its been awhile
over a year ago Olar said…
surprise
its not just the bathrooms but this to:
its not just the bathrooms but this to:
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
don't mean to track you away from your topic but does anyone know if elfin lied has or will have a new season, i'm trying to find out and failing i thought probably one of you would know?
over a year ago Namorock said…
no its not having another season it was implied that she died at the end with the loss of the horn and the shadowy figure is just a hope. nothing more. watch both the ova and the TV series dan they're both great.
thanks i looked through sites and blogs but couldn't find a real answer.
yea i asked the same thing a wile back...
over a year ago ranger4523 said…
Elfen lied has a bit of everything from little kids getting cleaved in two to people getting dismembered and begging for their lives and it didn't sugar coat it one bit.

Its R+V or Elfen lied depends on the mood.
watch Chaos;Head its good :P
over a year ago Robis said…
Call me old fashioned, but I prefer humor and happy endings.
Ofcourse, others are good also.
over a year ago ranger4523 said…
horror and brain teasers are my picks and the supernatural.
@Robis well i do to but horror is good to

Well, my favorite genres are: Supernatural, Ecchi, Romance and School.
Ofcourse, if the plot is good, anything will do.
over a year ago oforte1 said…
big smile
wow mine too
wink
then watch Kanokon its funny
Already done that, its good, but the boy could of been more loose. I mean, you have a beautiful girl dying for you, but the only thing you do is..... I don't even know how to describe, what he was like.
he was like gay

then watch Macademi Wasshoi!
photon the idiot adventures is pretty good if you like romance and eechi but it only has 6 episodes and i'd watch it subbed cause when they did the dubbed it sounded stupid they did a horrible job.
i watched chaos;head and it is pretty good.

I'm predicting he turns the anime girl he obsesses over into his sword. The sword apparently is suppose to guide you through despair and that's what she is doing.
im on ep8 and it looks like the pink haired girl did kill that guy. she was asking shogun if she can kill Takumi since he's about to awaken. And since they are gigalomaniacs or whatever they are called and can create delusions she must have made the delusion to takumi's friend that they always hung out together.
i forgot to say i didnt watch that anime...i sad it was good cuz a friend told me so but its next on my list i just finished Toaru Majutsu no Index
i was wrong. the pink haired girl didnt kill anyone. it is a good anime but its short and only has 12 episodes. the plot could have been longer and any questions you have up to lets episode 9 pretty much all gets solved in episode 10 and 11. the anime ends pretty quickly. its still good though
lol i like how you guys are just naming all the animes i already suggested from my large list
if you didn't notice but i have not been on fanpop for a month so i dont know what you suggested...
wow hostility much just pointing it out don't have to have a period.
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
ladies, break it up.
sorry i just had a long day :P
lol
over a year ago silentassasin said…
i think today may have just registered as the most boring and depressing day of my life
why???
i dont know what he suggested because i didnt feel like reading that long ass list. lol

one of the most depressing days of my life is when my friend painted a mental picture of a girl queefing during her period.
rainy
lol i so didnt have to find that out Danman but ok i can take it...
rainy
Beat this:
Its been raining, the last 3 days (OK, not that terrible)
My computer has broke down- it was the mother board (That sucks, but theres still something to do- kind of)
Today I had a soccer tournament (Sounds like fun, but wait!)
Guess what, it started raining again, heavily, while we were playing. (Nice, but thats not all)
Because of the rain, my footwear became soggy- it started rubbing my heel, and I got a huge blister on it. (I can't walk, that is starting to get really annoying)
Later the wether changes, its sunny an warm. Hell yeah, I'm off to the skatepark....... god damn blister, it hurts so much, that I can't even put my shoes on. (Simply WTF? Why is this happening to me?)
So I pass the day, by eating sunflower seeds and listening to music. (WOO-HOO.... I'm just so happy, that everything is going so well)
to answer your question olar,the reason is because i watched clannad and saw the girl die giving birth.
i never finished clannad. for some reason is stopped after that starfish girl disappeared. I thought the daughter dies i didnt think the girl giving birth dies.
actually i ws wrong is topped after they helped the violin girl i think.
i watch it end i can say it was the most beautiful anime i have watched so far the ending was simply splendid you must watch the end its all good for Tomoya i promise
i glanced at the episode list and it looks sad.
cool thnks for the heads up because i was going to stop watching because it was getting depressing
ok i finished clannad after story and for once an anime ends like i want it to
never watched it. looks depressing.
big smile
well it is but the end is great
it is but apparently it has a good ending though. i finished the first season. probably fuko is the most depressing thing i seen so far.

link
crying
you will see something so depressing you will have to cry...NAGISAVA....
well i finished season 1 and i know she dies giving birth in season 2.
yea,the ending is probably the best ending of an anime ive seen thus far
yea but she will be alive at the end...
over a year ago VampireTsukune said…
smile
i hope so
big smile
she will