Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 20307

over a year ago zee5001 said…

Hello every one i m new here,i also heard from my my friend in japan that r+p s3 will be coming in Oct but it is not confirmed that there is or not the 3rd season from offical , but if there is ,it not known that it will airing in Oct?
cool
Being the great guy that I am I stumbled across the web to find an answer for you, but be warned that you should “take this with a grain of salt”. There is no official word from GONZO or any licensor of Rosario + Vampire which means most of this still falls under the category of rumors.

Here are the current rumors that seem to be growing in popularity…

It will be released around after summer brake of 2009 or a little later then that which makes sense because in the third season their getting back to school they are probably doing it to relate with students coming back to class

The official date for the come out is October 1 2009 and there is going to be a capu 4 to show the last of moka’s sisters.link
people can i ask you this Question, that if there are real monster exist like in these story exist will you be friends with them or try to kill them just like in drama and movies?(Please answer this)
Congratulation fellowmen I have found that Rosario+Vampire season 3 will be releasing on 7 of Oct ,next month.People this is not a rumor,this is official news from anime news network.
If people you don't believe me than click on this link
link
over a year ago LESTERX said…
... Mr Zee. That's the MANGA and its released in 2008 -_- ffs
over a year ago carbokill said…
Lmfao zee, you fail. For a start, that supposedly picture of the 4 sisters is a prank(that's right people, it's just a link to a picture of a smiley face) and that "proof" of capu3 is bullshit. It's the manga. And it's LAST YEARS manga, even. FAIL.
over a year ago carbokill said…
Btw, answering your question, I would befriend them. Unless I didn't like them. Then i'd kill then.
mischievous
well...!ahaha that was Embarrassing (: Sorry :)
over a year ago Silvershadow101 said…
smile
i say there will be a third season because well tuskuna still hasn't kissed moka and in nearly every anime the guy gets to kiss the girl maybe just once and they still havn't shown two of the sisters in the anime but my true opinion is that yes there will be a third season
angry
by searching the internet i fount that it will be coming out on January 10th i think the company just did it to build suspense among the fans so that they will be buying the season or downloading it right of the shelf to get more money!!!!1
smile
biohazzard don't wast ur money download from any site for free i downloaded a ton of new movies and cartoons animes for free the season takes about 5days or so to download and movies about 1 day or 2
over a year ago Sauce_Devil said…
crying
It's not going to happen. The official Japanese R+V website has not been updated since last year and there are no signs of a preview clip. I still can't help hoping this series will return in an all-new magnificent high-budget incarnation.. but no, it's not really coming. The Feb 09 date didn't happen, the summer rumor wasn't true either, Oct 1st .. nothing. Today is Oct 7th 2009.
Rosario + Vampire isn't coming back, the Jan 10th claim is just make-believe.
worried
dude just maybe it will happen and maybe nothing will happen lets just hope something will happen ok so right now most of the fans want a season 3 so maybe the company will make 1 to get a lot of money i mean the series is very successful so maybe they will just stop thinking they won't ok
over a year ago tokyo_joe said…
If there's no definitive word one way or another, (how could we find out anyway?) let's keep our fingers crossed. If we don't see something by the beginning of next year, then we can cherish our memories of this show.

I don't think it was meant to end with season two despite the "keep 'em wanting more" ending because there is still mystery to be explored with Tsukune's parents. "Why do you say that?", you may ask. In anime, if we do not see a character's eyes, that is a loud shout-out that there is more to that character than meets the eye; that is, there is more to be revealed about that character. Note that Tsukune's parents' eyes are rarely seen - his father's, never. His mother's, only once, in the first episode. Hmm. Makes ya think, doesn't it?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gknigh_t said…
Everyone has speculation about if there will be a season 3 of Rosario Vampire. Here is what you should know:

Rosario Vampire (MANGA)
- ran with 40 chapters

Rosario Vampire II (MANGA)
- ran with 22 chapters so far and took a break.
- chapter 23 and 24 were JUST released

Rosario Vampire CAPU2
- completed with 13 episodes

Here is what you might not know. Gonzo Digital Holdings, the production company responsible for the fine art you see through out the episode isn't immune to the global economic downturn. They recently cut a huge chunk of their workforce from 100+ to about 30-50 headcount.

Gonzo has done lots of work for shows including Naruto. With a reduction in work force, that means they can't support the normal 8 shows they could product. For 2009-2010 they might only produce 3-4 shows. Your guess is as good as mine if RVCapu3 will be one of the lucky ones.
over a year ago RosarioVampir98 said…
angry
i dont kno..... i hate all these rumors i just wanna kno.....
over a year ago curlyfri449906 said…
rosario vampire did come out in oct.well i do know there is a season 3 because my friend has been watching it,and a season 4 too.also tsukune marries kurumu and has a baby girl named kunari...moka is with some other guy and has a baby girl named rose.my friend told me it is on some website but she wont tell me because im on punishment for asking too many questions about it.mizore and yukari get married to 2 other guys and have kids too.oh,yea i fogot that they also introduced the other 2 of moka's sisters.um....sorry for the spioler guys,but u seemed dessperate for some answers and dont worry,my friend is 100 percent sure that there is a season 3.i promise.
mnesbary commented…
tell me what webstite pppllleeeeaaaasssseee but why did tsukune marries kurmuru instead of moka over a year ago
over a year ago SaharaDi said…
I think the same as Wobez.. There shall be a third season, cuz' there is still one sister to know, and a lot of things to end.
over a year ago SaharaDi said…
angry

Hey...curlyfri449906... not even the manga has gone soo far! maybe your friend is just playing with you.... ¬_¬
over a year ago curlyfri449906 said…
smile
well...a lot happened.i understand how u feel,but i know that my friend is right and that she is not playin with me because she loves rosario as much as i do.if u dont want my info then just say that.but for others out there that want to know your welcome to listen.i want u guys to know that it keeps going on and that there are way more surprises later on.also thatim really sure that there is a season 3.like i said before i promise
over a year ago Thenutcase said…
cool
Hopefully there will be a season 3, but as many of you know Gonzo had to cut its staff substantially, and they cut 3 or 4 of the shows they were producing. Personally even if Gonzo doesn't make season 3 then maybe, just maybe another company will but the rights to RV from them and continue the series, but it is just a matter of time until the 2010 lineup will be finalized and released.
over a year ago confused101 said…
WHen and where can you check that?
wink
I have been searching for the link that i used, but for the life of me i cannot find it, but no worries, it's almost January, we will hopefully hear news from gonzo withing the coming month.
over a year ago tsukune1702 said…
monkey
there has to be a 3rd season tsukune hasn't gone goul and tsukune hasnt choose who he wants as his gf i found out about rosario vampire from a friend and loved it from the start i mean it has everything fighting girls and a amazing story line so i am hopin and prayin to the gods of manga please make another season in fact make another 8 seasons please
over a year ago RosarioVampire_ said…
hi im new, well im still confused since i havent read the manga but only seen the anime season 1 and 2 and i love them. i hope they will make a 3rd season and soon too its january now some say it will come this month or next month. so are u sure or are u just guessing that the 3rd season will come here in the spring ? (btw manga chapters 25 and 26 is out now look here: www.onemanga.com). what is tsukune ghoul ??
and u think theres a possibilty to write to gonzo lol and ask them if they make a 3rd season soon ???
cool
Well im sure you could E-mail gonzo, but unless you can read and type japaneese efforts would be feutile, seeing as how they are a strickly japaneese company. Also im fairly sure that season 3 will be out soon (if it is going to be out at all) just sit back and wait, and try reading the manga to pass time.
over a year ago Brody732 said…
I just watched all the episodes from last night from today. It was by far the best anime i have ever seen! Im actually depressed i finished it cause i wanna watch more =[ Well im praying for all of us that there will still be a third season.
thanks for the reply and no i cant understand or write japaneese....

but looking forward for a 3rd season if they will make it, i hope they do, They have to! just love Rosario Vampire. I have already watched all episode 3 times and im starting on the 4th now :D :D
smirk
Thenutcase

u said i could E-mail gonzo if i could write and/or understand japaneese. i dont but in the anime they are using words when they sing in japaneese if ill write to them are it then in words or in signs cause i tried write in google translate and it was only signs in there ????

btw do u understand/speak japaneese ???
over a year ago qqpp said…
link
here u can contact gonzo.
want a 3. season <.<
hmmm
still even if i contact gonzo how should u write to them english ? japaneese words/signs ?

okay i went in to the site to check it out i dont understand anything of it. so tried to translate in google translate where it made sense but it was just explayining they 2 previous capu`s

????
mnesbary commented…
go to youtube and type in how to contact Gonzo properly do this as many times as you can spread this over a year ago
try to write them in english.

btw..
"many people say that the release will be in February (2010 :D)"
, Watch this video ->

link

i hope its ture =/
big smile
i watched the video and i hope its true as well :D

but some people doubt it in the youtube vid comments.... i hope they are wrong we just have to see when february comes :D
over a year ago Brody732 said…
Man id pay 100 Bucks for the 3rd season, its such a good anime D:
over a year ago kairyn1219 said…
hi i watched the anime and trying to read the manga but i want to know what the corressponding episodes from the anime are to the manga. and also i know that the manga should be updated monthly so there better be third season!
over a year ago vimpire said…
angry
so is there a third season or not or no clue at all cos from reading the replays its sounds like yes, mayde or no. There all mixed up. If there is when dose it come out and where can i watch it cos there should de one there half way thought there second year and no one has kissed him yet
mnesbary commented…
the little witch girl did i think it was in the begging of season two and they black it out so you wont see it and then you hear the girls saying that was to be mine first over a year ago
Currently there is no season 3, no matter what anyone else says. But judging from how well liked seasons one and two were there will be a season three(we just don't know when) and also i haven't heard if R+V was one of the shows that had to be cut due to Gonzo's financial troubles.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
big smile
Me reading all these comments I had an idea.
Some one email this site so they can read all these comments that you all wounderfully typed.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
P.S. Im new ... so hi to all.

smirk
well, that is a rather good idea, but as previously stated gonzo is a strictly Japanese company so our sending to them of a site thats all English wouldn't do much good. P.S. welcome to fanpop
so where can we expect to see season 3 'would it be on tv' or the internet or both????????????
angry
the people how make it have probably have deen sack, cos of a reduction of staff 130- 30 from the Manga studio cos of financial prodlems, well as reducing anime productions from 8 to 4 so the rights to R+V may be sold off to another company, either way i doubt such a popular show will completely disappear before a proper conclusion. p.s. after looking 4 a coupl of hours this is what i found out
wink
What we should be looking for before the episodes is the trailer for season 3, by them releasing a trailer means that they have begun producing it and will formally announce a release date. This is all on the assumption that the rights to R+V stayed with Gonzo and that they plan on making a 3rd season.
they mite start making the rosario+vampire again "hope so" and if they do i think it should coming out now or with the up coming mouths ish p.s. only an idea tho.

dose anyone now another good anime like this or simular can you pleases tell me
big smile
thanx thenutcase
"Vampire Knight" is another good Vampire anime

=)
surprise
ive started yesterday reading the manga on the internet. and are so far in the 29/30 chapter.. so far a lot of stuff that have happends in the manga never have happend in the anime and also the other way around ?? and it also seems that the manga is more... violent than the anime :S

so my favorite is still the anime :D even tho there are more stories in the manga.. but its annoyiong to hear of the same group that keep attacking tsukune and the news paper club...

and whats up with the board chairman whys he testing him ? ??? why does he keep sending guys at him ? and keep breaking the lock that he gave tsukune( so that he wont turn to ghoul) ???? anybody knows it?
vampire knigth is good but much darker than rosario vampire
lol okay then i dont wanna watch it :P or read it...

im still reading the manga of rosario+vampire right now only in chapter 30 now... lol