Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20251-20300 of 20307

over a year ago Senkagami said…
cloudy
That's it guys... End of the road for Rosario vampire. The final chapter is bound to be released in a few days.... If that happens it means that Rosario vampire is ending once and for all...
I'm super excited for this next chapter but this also make me a bit nostalgic... I'll never forget, 2 or 3 years ago when I first met you guys, and how we continued to hope for Capu 3... it wasn't to be after all....
But thanks to whoever is still here.
It's been real...
That's it guys... End of the road for Rosario vampire. The final chapter is bound to be released in a
nasta89 commented…
Petitioning FUNimation Inc. Contact GONZO inc. to request a 3rd season of the Rosario + Vampire anime. Website: link over a year ago
Rmisto8 commented…
damn....... over a year ago
Rmisto8 commented…
tskune and moka will always be one of my fav pairs over a year ago
over a year ago josharcher14 said…
Damn feels.........I NEVER ASKED FOR THESE FEELS
josharcher14 commented…
P.S So let me get this straight........THIS PLACE IS GONNA DIE *freaks out* over a year ago
That's it... Rosario Vampire ended. But we can expect an epilogue In april... that's good news.
So yeahhh... we are finally going to see a few chapters with Inner Moka ( wich now is the real moka) back at the academy.
That's it... Rosario Vampire ended. But we can expect an epilogue In april... that's good news.
So y
over a year ago VectorousLucy said…
So as Senkagami has I have recently read the latest chapter and seen the same news. Though I was only around for at most or year or less (hell if I know) it has been a good time with all of you. Considering this was the second anime I ever watched it holds a special place with me. I thank you all for giving this anime your love and affection and sticking with it for so long. We hoped together and here we will see it end together. I wait eagerly for the epilogue and anything the manga has to offer as I have done for so long. Though this journey has been long and strenuous we have stuck through and the end is in sight. It has been fun reading, watching, hoping, and conversing with all of you. I assume this chat will end once the manga is over and we will all move on to other chats of other animes. But always remember and never forget. Though you must not dwell on the past, you must always remember it so as to be ready for the future. Rosario + Vampire, we will always remember.

The distance this Manga has gone:
August 2004 - May 2014

The distance this Anime has gone:
January 3rd 2008 - December 24th 2008

Motivational Speech End!! Never Forget the Battles We Have Fought!
-salutes and walks off into the distance, disappearing into the sunset's afternoon glare-

Sincerely,
VectorousLucy
So as Senkagami has I have recently read the latest chapter and seen the same news. Though I was only
josharcher14 commented…
Jesus........These feels........are.......too.........much....... over a year ago

This is just a theory but maybe Gonzo has been waiting for the manga to finish so they know what they expecting so they can do season 2 and maybe season 3.........

Just an idea.........But its been fun these couple of months......This was my third anime I ever watched and I loved ever moment of it......I will savor these memories for as long as I live........I came here when I was rather depressed when I looked at this forum I thought "These people need to learn to give up" but you guys helped me learn to give up on giving up........And thank you nmc400 for asking that single question.....Looks like you have became a sad panda bear.......
josharcher14 commented…
*Every over a year ago
Senkagami commented…
That means they already working on R+v 3 for some time over a year ago
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
cool
Come on reboot following the manga perfectly
Senkagami commented…
That would be awesome over a year ago
VectorousLucy commented…
Indeed, it would be amazing over a year ago
Legend_Jared commented…
Would be the greatest anime ever made xD I got all the manga in english waiting for volume 13 to be released in english over a year ago
So sad... everyone is saying goodbye :))
VectorousLucy commented…
We'll see each other again and if anything we can always use this chat either way. The end doesn't have to be the end. over a year ago
heart
For you!
VectorousLucy commented…
The uploader has not made that video available in my country......wtf? XD over a year ago
Legend_Jared commented…
same here over a year ago
VectorousLucy commented…
Seems it was finally made available here in the U.S. It sounds good. Would be better if I understood it of course XP over a year ago
over a year ago RexCage said…
cloudy
There's A Slim Chance But It's Still There Everybody Need's Hope For Rosario Vampire To Continue
The 13th volume needs to come out in English already
wink
What do you guys think, which is the smart choice Amd or Intel, and Ati or Nvidia?
tankov014 commented…
go for Intel and as for graphics i think nvidia is best suited(in my opinion, depends on what you want to use it)) over a year ago
VectorousLucy commented…
I'd say Intel and Nvidia. I don't know a lot about this type of stuff but I believe those are the nest from what I've heard and stuff. over a year ago
over a year ago BaldingLawyer1 said…
Anyone think in the manga Tskune will become a complete vampire and not just a ghoul.
And anyone know when chapter 67 will come out I want to see what happens to them and Alucard
They would be better of rebooting it
over a year ago VectorousLucy said…
So I've read chapter 67 and it makes me suspect even more that this isn't truly the end. During the last chapter I had suspicions that the series may continue farther than it is now. They mention that Yoshii Kiria would end up rebuilding Fairytale and becoming one of Tsukune's most formidable enemies. Also chapter 67 feels more like a normal progress chapter than it does a ending chapter. It barely offers any closure, though it does offer quite a bit of closure for us fans. But it doesn't feel like a true ending to me. Thus I suspect that there may be a simple split into a season 3 of the manga and so technically, yes Rosario+Vampire II is ending. But not Rosario+Vampire as a whole. These are just my suspicions and theories. Though I massively hope for a split into season 3 of the manga, We simply have to wait and see if my theory is correct or simple wishful thinking. I'm prepared to wait and see what the storm will bring. Who is with me?
over a year ago cool1308 said…
link Been 2 years since I joined this forum. It was a lot of fun
I vote for a freakin reboot I love the manga soo much if they did a reboot with the manga story it would be amazing!!
over a year ago SomeOnesHope said…
smile
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GIVE UP LIKE THIS,I HAVE SEEN EVERY COMMENT ON THE BLOG FROM THE FIRST THROUGH 811.THE WAY I SEE IT , EVERYONE ONE THIS CHAT HAS SPENT A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME BUT ONLY HOPE THAT THIS ANIME WILL HAVE A NEW SEASON, BUT JUST HOPING AND WISHING WILL NOT GET THIS ANIME ON AIR.WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND MAYBE I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO. HOW ABOUT WE E-MAIL GONZO TO START UP AND WE WILL EVEN GIVE SOME MONEY FOR THE MAKING OF THIS ANIME . THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ON THIS CHAT BUT I KNOW WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THEN HOPE. PLZ REPLY.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
WE HAVE TO FIGHT THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!
WHO'S WITH ME
SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN E-MAIL GONZO IF WE KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS JAPANISE WHICH IS EASY TO FIND IF WE WORK AS A TEAM.
Naraku666 commented…
im with you i am slowly teaching my self how to read the romanji of the Japanese language over a year ago
Naraku666 commented…
how long do we have to wait for it to become public so we could create our own from scratch? over a year ago
I AM GLAD SOMEONE'S WITH ME.
Janing commented…
Hi, this forum used to be active lot 2 years ago. There were people who would translate Japanese and create message and send to Gonzo. If you look back far enough than you might find the 'BIG LIST OF WAY CONTACTING GONZO". We have used the method of e-mail (starting from their HQ all the way to the studio), we have sent them letters, we even spammed Funimation during their annual monthly live stream with Roka (They said that they have no position to ask Gonzo for new season). In the end we have no response. Sorry over a year ago
Janing commented…
If you are interested in the "BIG LIST OF CONTACTING GONZO" than i can still give it to you. I have it in my archive since i made that long time ago. Also i don't want to break anyone heart here but season 3 is really a goner.. over a year ago
Janing commented…
Also their last anime was 'ok'.. over a year ago
over a year ago Darkvampire114 said…
I hope there will be a season 3
laugh
hows everybody doing?
over a year ago zilex said…
How's it going guys you don't know me but I know you guys a lot I've been following this discussion for over 3 years now. I can remember every day of my freshmen year going to the library to read what people were posting on this. I'm currently a senior in high school BTW. Back when i was a freshmen I didn't have much friends so I've felt like you guys were my friends even tho i was too scared to communicate. But RV will forever be my one of the best Animes I've watch and I'm proud that it was my first. It makes me really sad knowing that there won't be another season. I still have small hope for it tho. I would really like to thank nmc400 for asking this question, thanks to him or her we've been able to connect thru something we love. Shout out to cool555434- got2loveanime- cbakez- fire bane- and dog nick- You guys have been very cool and helpful and I hope you guys and everyone else on this lives a wonderful life. I'm the past 3 years I've sent GONZO and funumation about 400 emails but no reply 💔 I really tried my best to help you guys out. This will be my first and last comment on this, until capu 3 comes out someday. I wish everyone the best of luck. And I seriously thank you. I've learned a lot about anime and found a lot of good ones thanks to this discussion. Thank you guys a lot. And goodbye!
EmilSloth commented…
Yea i loved it it had the balance not to pervi not to sexy fun at times but not all the times the charetors are lined perfect the open stalker the shy inisent girl with a hiden badass inside a wierd little girl and a girl that flirts all the time with the main protaganist the only thing is Tsukunes voice is to high pigched it shoud be darker but not a lot over a year ago
over a year ago paulis3eyed said…
I hope that they bring back Rosario+vampire
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
....... i was here since like posts 300 xD i cant believe its still going! i know the mangas still ongoing so hey at least we have that right?

but hey rosario vampires on netflix both seasons :D
....... i was here since like posts 300 xD i cant believe its still going! i know the mangas still on
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
lol i was here...i don't know when, a long as time ago -scratches his helmeted head in thought- Hell nevertheless ive been supporting for a long time.
Janing commented…
I remember you Azur :) over a year ago
Janing commented…
The last time you jointed us at Anime club was 1.3 years ago!! over a year ago
EmilSloth commented…
Wooooowwwwww you are a a a Mizore over a year ago
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
WOW a month and no comments? i remember back in the day when 2 days was all that went by with no posts XD you know guys we can still talk and stuff :3 any one know a good new anime i can watch? :)
over a year ago Janing said…
smile
IFTTT set up so whenever term Rosario comes up at Gonzo blog, my heart will skip a beat :)

link
over a year ago Rmisto8 said…
hows everyone doing? its been a while for me but damn these boards really have slowed down...ahh hell with it im still not saying good bye haha ill be in here and there to keep in touch and who knows maybe one day celebrate good news with you guys!! lol
over a year ago QuantumJaguar said…
What the hell, the petition has nearly 30,000 signatures, surely this is enough!
over a year ago Janing said…
"The day Half Life 3 gets released. We can restore our hope for for Rosario Vampire 3." - /r/anime
Senkagami commented…
Send your money to Gabe Newell now!! over a year ago
over a year ago Ricky612 said…
hey guys a way to spoil your fun but there isn't a season 3 yet so...yeah but some day there could be if someone makes another season with the creators permission
Hei guys
Legend_Jared commented…
hello over a year ago
Janing commented…
Happy 18 birthday. Remember when you were 15 on this site :) over a year ago
Senkagami commented…
Haha ;) Old times, thanks. Glad to see you here over a year ago
over a year ago blingstar said…
i hope so
over a year ago Vampiricguy said…
sad
there has to be a new season they left way to much unfinished and id be depressed for a long time not a very good thing for me *sigh*
over a year ago zbrockza said…
Man this series is so good i beleive if enough of us support this we can at the very least get a new manga season.... and who knows i'm thinking this series is good enought to get a reboot anime (which is needed so bad lol) they just went to far off the original story for my liking. gonna go look for a discussion so i can vent more about that lol.
Where did every one go xD
Sorry guys but i'm going to have to say my goodbyes from here on words.......Rosario vampire was one of the first Animes I ever watched and loved every second of it......But sorry to say but the season 2 really did not go well in Japan and Gonzo nearly went bankrupt because of it......It was fun seeing that people are still here and that new people are showing up but now I am backing down and I will miss you all dearly....Also one last bit of "news" before I leave link

Bye.
over a year ago Tiggah said…
100% positive after years of waiting, just going to say... there will not be a season 3. Feel free to check out this forum that was created long after the hype for Rosario Vampire died - link
Janing commented…
yea. It was like 3 years ago and we made up so much theory on this forum and found like every detailed information to contact Gonzo.. Old times. over a year ago
over a year ago ILRV said…
to said my username it I LOVE ROSARIO + VAMPIRE
big smile
my username it I LOVE ROSARIO + VAMPIRE
last edited over a year ago
were season 3? :(
over a year ago EmilSloth said…
Sorry but hte manga is going on the anime has stopped because it wasnt populer in japan and japan comes first in terms of anime IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD
over a year ago killa_boy900 said…
i know it's been years but im still hoping for a season 3 i wont give up
over a year ago johnsda said…
Still Hoping for the new season been waiting for 4 years lol
over a year ago i-love-moka said…
crying
I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WANT THERE TO BE A SEASON 3 THE ANIME IS CALLED DEAD THEY WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER SEASON TO MY UNDERSTANDING. I HOPE THEY WILL MAKE A SEASON 3 JUST LIKE Y'ALL!!!!!
Bump :)