Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20001-20050 of 20307

over a year ago Senkagami said…
blush
Just read the manga....
over a year ago Imbaliisa said…
Well I just watched both season twice in row and I really like this show. I really that they will be season 3 or a whole new series which follows the manga.
over a year ago VectorousLucy said…
i was going to read the manga and i had downloaded it onto my ipod....then my ipod broke D:
over a year ago talonpoppy said…
big smile
i've been reading the manga and they've introduced the two other sisters so i think they might di a season 3
over a year ago gabe200 said…
crying
I doubt it now because its been 3 years since its done either the creators are taking a long as time or they quit at it which makes me sad i hope theyre just taking a long ass time
over a year ago StrangePear said…
worried
Jesus this group is dead 0.o back in march when I posted a lot we got about 30 pages a day! From the looks most of you guys you haven't posted in weeks and there is nobody here that I know 0.o
zzz
I'm still here but no one give a fuck :). I hope for season 3 but I started to have my doubts about that.
wink
Check this for me link
Yeah same, It's been too long now, almost 5 years since this group was created (on my birthday coincidentally) but I'll always keep that sliver of hope that a season 3 could come to reality
4 years herp derp
over a year ago iondrive said…
i see how longs its taking them but you think they would create a third stage since there's a third book .
rainy
over a year ago Janing said…
few months ago, we could make up lots of rumors, or prediction on season 3, but i think we used up all of it.

Here is information i gathered few months ago. The information below may be wrong, because i do not feel like update it anymore.

*** NON MESSY VERSION CLICK THE LIN BELOW ***

link (The links on the non messy version is white color so you
have to hover over them to see, or else it feels invisible.)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Rosario Vampire is Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akihisa Ikeda. He did not create the Anime series, there no point of contacting him asking for more. As a author he cannot ask Gonzo to create season 3^ (This information was gathered when i decided to contact Kaichou wa Maid sama Author. She said as a author she have no rights and cannot do anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
~~ List of Ways to Contact Akihisa Ikeda ~~
link

(Thats pretty much all because, there no other social media that we can use to contact him at the moment.)

Rosario Vampire anime is created by Gonzo. Gonzo has a history of being a lazy Anime producer, because this is Gonzo we have to let them know about our attraction. Since this is a Gonzo the best way to contact them is meeting with them face to face, or else it would not work. Sending them email is really not working but why not care to try.
~~ List of Ways to Contact Gonzo ~~

link

this is the official website Contact form NOTE: It seems Gonzo has updated there Website Contact page. Therefore it shows that they are getting our email, It is a perfect time to send them email about the petition or our love for Rosario Vampire.

03-5347-2446 ◄▬▬ To send them a FAX.
03-5347-2402 ◄▬▬ Telephone Number.
03-5347-057 ◄▬▬ HQ Number
03-5347-0544 ◄▬▬ HQ FAX
link

Gonzo Building (I am not 100% clear about this because, i recently found out about this address.)

Edit: (Actually i found it few months ago)
link

1st floor, should say what floor Gonzo is located inside
gonzo-webmaster@gonzo.co.jp ◄▬▬ Contact This email asking them for a job application and detail on how to apply. Make yourself a highly professional animator or an Artist. Gonzo will have to give them the contact detail to contact them. Once you get it we can use it to contact Gonzo.

(This was a crazy idea)
link

GONZO BLOG USE THIS TO CONTACT THEM. THEY USE IT ALL THE TIME 24/7

(Well not 24/7 but close enough)
~~ List of Ways to Contact Voice Actor/Actress~~

link

◄▬▬ Mizuki Nana blog. ( Voice of Moka. )

link

Blog ◄▬▬ Kugimiya, Rie blog. ( Voice of Mizore ) Also voice of de La Vallière, Louise Françoise Le Blanc from Zero No Tsukaima <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ryanwins13 said…
Who has ps3?
If I had the money I would go straight to Gonzo lol
over a year ago Anime4Life86 said…
I'm back guys!;)
I'll try and be on as regularly as i can from now on!;)
Since i haven't gotta worry about GCSE's for a while.
wink
Wb man
over a year ago dognick said…
What's up anime4life been awhile
Winter Season List V2.5

link
over a year ago Mokalover001 said…
big smile
There is going to be a capu 3 watch this and learn from it link
over a year ago JaningPower said…
smile
@Mokalover001

Glad, you are happy.

Whats the secret forum? PM Me on

link
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
Hey everyone. It's been so long
Hey @Bam (Mr. Steal-your-girl) (ゝ。∂) , welcome back
Any news since I've been gone?
This place is dead
over a year ago KMN14 said…
crying
So No season 3 ?????
over a year ago johnsda said…
I hope there will be man
angelic
Check this out for me
link

@saeko_killer yeah, i wonder who's the killer. And it has nothing to do with your name :D.
over a year ago cool1308 said…
ive been here for almost a year and till this day i still believe that there will be a season 3
@senkagami: Ahhh, that was a good one, even if you didn't mean for it to be :D
@cool1308

Yes thats right, i believed for 4-5 years that they will make new To Love ru Anime (Darkness) and my dream came true but shattered because its already on episode 10
Merry Christmas and Happy new year guys. We are reaching 2013 and have high expectation for new season on all the new we love :D (Expect for the ones that finished/ series ended)
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
tongue
maybe it will be like eureka 7 and come out 6 years later lol:P
@Legend_Jared but Eureka 7 had a movie + special
over a year ago cool1308 said…
Just 2 more days until 2013. I can feel capu3 coming out in 2013 I jus know it :)
over a year ago TheYosugoSora said…
Yeah i believe in that too ! Please Rosario + Vampire creators ! Listen to those Rosario+Vampire lovers !!!
@TheYosugoSora Here you go :)

R+V anime was directed by ->Takayuki Inagaki

link

R+V Sound director -> Takeshi Takadera
link

R+V Art director ->
link

R+V Key Animator ->
link

R+V Executive Producer ->
link

R+V Key animator ->
link

Now that you have there detail, you can go find way to contact them or something.
sunny
Happy new year :*!
Thanks ! I sended messages to them , hope they respond :) Happy new year you 2 ;)
Between guys , art director told me that they dont have enough money , and yes they are planning to create season 3 but theyr not sure about money , so lets hope they will get enough money ;)
O_O..... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
over a year ago EAblazed said…
WELL WHERE COULD WE SEND IN MONEY... YOU KNOW LIKE A CHARITY?????????
over a year ago maleb34 said…
May I have a link to an email for them so i can see if I could help get that donation link set up for us. Ty
Guys theres still some hopes after all ..... And maleb im not sure about this and im not sure if its correctly that person , but theres site where u can contact him link , im sorry if thats not his email ...
:( it wont work for me do you have another link ty -maleb34
over a year ago lsumonster said…
I just finished watching all the episodes and I can honestly say that this is in my top 3 animes I've ever watched.And im really really upset that they havent made a third season.So we really need to do something to help.
over a year ago Thewayilive345 said…
just got done watching the 2nd season and im really upset that there isnt another season to continue on too. rely hope they make another
smile
guys if we can get the link set up how many of u would donate atleast a dollar yen euro what ever money ur using i would like to know beacuse im tlaking to one of the people on the money issue
over a year ago DTT2010 said…
Count me in im new on this site this is the first anime that I love. seeig it for the first time a few days ago and icant get enough of it so im ready to put in as soon as all are!
Good news guys ^.^ Some fans of Rosario + Vampire donated some money by buying CD/DVD and some goods made by creators of this anime ^^

I believe and i have hope in my heart :)