The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
Awwwww!!! My boyfriend says I look beautiful everyday... today when we went to the park after school he was so sweet!!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
DA FUCK DID U JUST SAY ABOUT NICO?!!! he's not some goth shit!!!!!! u fuckin ass!!!!!

and that pic somisista put up was YOU? and i thought that kid was the most adorable thing in the whole fuckin....

SCREW YOU ANYWAY! even if that rly was you!

I'M HAVING MIXED EMOTIONS WTF!!!!
last edited over a year ago
sick
Omg cuz.... when I saw that pic I thought the same thing as u did.... o gods! *puck's* Help! I'm like... going crazy!!!! Jason is cuter though!!!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
I tot's fucking look like someone who'd cuss see
I was think WHAT THE FUCK! MOTHER STOP TAKING FUCKING PICTURES OF ME!

I am ugly and fat.
I tot's fucking look like someone who'd cuss see
I was think WHAT THE FUCK! MOTHER STOP TAKING FUCKI
LOL wise girl you do look like u cuss xD aw but ur a cute little kid!

my brother said i look like i cuss bcuz i wear black eyeliner and look like some random mexican bitch.....does that even make sense?

and wheres everybody else?!!! where the hell is blaze?!!
wink
Ummm.... idk.... lol! Wisegirl ur so cute and u r not fat!!! Cuz and wisegirl do I look like I cuss?
laugh
HELL YEAH CUZ u look like u cuss ur teachers out every day xDD
laugh
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Cuz ur funny!!! Not everyday...... lol jk!!!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
my brother cusses!
Heres a pic of me and my brother
Heres a pic of me and my brother
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
big smile
Keep Calm
Blaze is here

My real name is Bobby Pal Singh, Singh means Lion and Pal means protector. Don't mess with me, you don't wanna mess me a lion son of ares BITCH. I'm holding a freaking lighter in my hand.
Keep Calm
Blaze is here

My real name is Bobby Pal Singh, Singh means Lion and Pal means protector
Fire is immortal is what I say
Challenge me and you're dead today
See here, are all my friends
Careful cause I'm the lion in this den
Take a wrong move and you'll wish you were dead
Here we have children of the God of the Dead
Heed my word and don't wake me from my slumber
I'll wake up with a lion's hunger -evil smile-
Fire is immortal is what I say
Challenge me and you're dead today
See here, are all my friends
Car
Anyone know a game called Runescape?
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
yes i was amazing at it then lost my membership then quit
I'm thinking of making a Kane Chronicls story like my story DGTK(Demigods Ten K). What do you think?
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
I'm thirteen. I am not cute okay. I will cuss you out faster the you could say sorry.
And I do cuss out teachers.
Under my breath.
HAHHAHA
EWWWWW Ihate my medicine gross
Im 13 toon, but some people think im like a 5th grader, for some reason, and i dont cuss. well, sometimes in my mind, but never out loud.
laugh
LOL blaze u have a lighter in ur hand? xDD wait i thought ur a son of mars not ares....make up ur mind bro!
Haha I think its funny how everyone posted a pic of themselves!!!
i wouldnt do that, i hate my pic e_e

oh and hey cuz!!!
sfdsddda

2 more spams then i get a free comment!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i didn't...
tht was u Lt? why the heck were u wearing bear ears????
ahaha im 13 tooo
i don't cuss often and i shall never say f*** out loud
i dont even say ass! well, typing it and saying them out loud r very different. i feel self-conscious whenever i swear.
laugh
Hi cuz! Guess where I am....

Lt what do u mean u get a free comment?
LOL uh....where r u?
???
I mean that i get free commett omfgds my eyb boread isnt wokignpely wtf agfafgfasdoifdsklajfsjkld
also what do u mean bear ears?
mischievous
Percy Jackson: yea Hera is kinda annoying

me: ya she is... your screwed.. that bitch can hear... oh shit shes beh- ..........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­. ..........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­.. ..........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­.. ..........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­.. ..........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­. *coughs up blood... if i dont make it... tell- *yelling* *oww not there u ra- *runs away* *steals ipad*

Im alive... *coughs*

(In the backround) ha its me hermes hera's evil messanger also known as the creepy child mol-
*gunshots*
me: get away you two these are bronze bullets bitch.
Unknown voice: you dumass you just insulted the queen of gods, time to die!!!!
me: o shit zeus uh... i was just telling her about her nice female dog... bella.
Zeus: our dog's formal name is sweet miss pinkcle puff. Someties she is called biscuits you idiot see you in tartar-
me: oooh tarter sause, thats the shit.
Zeus: you shall not swear infront of the king of gods, it is such profound language!!!
me: learn to speak american you douchebag, this is USA. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
*gets zapped by lightning*
me: ahh
*hits the ground*
me: wha whered the ground go ahhhhhh------------------- connection lost
over a year ago corrected said…
where r u?????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??/­///­///­///­///­///­///­///­///­///­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?//
heart
Ummmmmm..... Lt i got nothing to say...

And i was at Jasons football game and we won! 56 to 16! Yes!!!! And u would not believe what jason did..... i didnt know what to do when that happened!
laugh
LMAO XDXD WTF was that Lt? xDDDD

and cuz did jason kiss u or something? gave u a ring? and 56 to 16??? damn the other team must suck balls
I think Jason spiked the ball and did the Tebow move too. the he showed u on the kiss cam and every 1 stared at u and then... yea
big smile
LOL!!! i agree w/ Lt.
@meredog: what did ur parents do when they realized that ur w/ jason? cuz if i have a boyfriend and my mom finds out, shell go crazy. but i dont. wouldnt it feel wierd to tell ur parents that u have a boyfriend?
I am a son of Mars, I just got a little Greek cause of you guys
lmfaooo
...sumthin with kissing i think
my parents would freak too xD
I felt so freaking awkward telling my dad about Isso
over a year ago aqualad said…
Wow LT is worser than torrent .
heart
Ummm.... anyway cuz that team we played is suppouse to be undefeated!!! Haha! We kicked their ass!!! Sry I didn't reply sooner... I was in this rly big parade at school! I was leading the parade!!! So much fun!!

Blaze.... try having ur gf over for dinner.... I had Jason over and.... well I didn't get to c him for 30 minutes because my dad wanted to talk to him.... when I did see Jason he looked... well scared... lets just say Jason is scared of my dad...

I didn't tell my parents for awhile after Jason and I started going out... then I did and they wanted to meet him.... one word... freaky

Ok so at the football game Jason yelled and everyone stopped cheering. Then he said this

"Mary, can u come out here?" And I got rly confused and I had to walk out to the middle of the field in front of TONS of people staring at us...

"This is my wonderful girlfriend! And I want everyone to know she is mine and I love her! Happy late B-day!" Everyone cheered and my eyes were wide! The he whispered in my ear saying that he told me he was gonna do something amazing for my B-day! I hugged Jason so hard! I was so happy and rly embarrassed... so glad my parents were not there! When we got off the field I gave Jason a huge... well... kiss...

BEST. NIGHT. EVER!!!
AWWWWW!!!!!! :"D adorable! and we had a parade at my high school yesterday too, and a football game, for freshmans against seniors.....and yeah we freshmen lost by one score and everybody was thinking the game was rigged or something >_>

over a year ago aqualad said…
LOL so what did your dad say to him?
heart
Ike cuz!!! Jason is the best and I rly hope we never break up!!!!!

Aqualad I don't know.... but whatever it was it scaared Jason... my dad locked me in my room so I didn't hear... and when I asked Jason he said he cant tell me.... unless he wants to die... WHAT THE FUCK DID MY DAD SAY?!?!?!?
over a year ago corrected said…
meh
@mary
r u making all of this up
Y?
over a year ago Number55 said…
^no she isn't making this up

Mary I didn't know u talked about me
Number55 ......r u Jason????
over a year ago Number55 said…
That's me! I'm Jason Marys boyfriend