The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
crying
Today aat free hour he came up to me and took my hands, when I tried to pull away he wouldn't let me. Then he started to say he was sorry, and he missed me. He kept saying how great I am and beautiful I am. He says he should have never cheated on me and he wants me back... and now he wont stop calling and txting me.... :'(
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
heart
well if i was in that situation i'd give him a second chance but i wouldnt be all "Oh i love you! Yay for second chances!" I'd keep my distance cuz it's still likely he'd cheat again Dx and THEN i bitchslap him

Lil cuz follow what u think u should do :33
I will NOT give him another chance....
angelic
then that means ur smart :D :D :D lmao well how would i know what to do i've been single my whole life .____.

well hope blaze comes back soon and cheers u up a bit :)
I have always been smart cuz... and u rly never had a bf... ever? Don't worry u will soon! I'm 12 so u should have one soon! Ps I'm 13 on Oct 4... omfg how do u block numbers on a phone?
im too scared to have a bf xD i dont wanna get my heart broken cuz i'll end up killing myself cuz im so emotional!!! and the guys at school....theyre too pervy. Blehh

and idk how to block numbers. try maybe changing ur number or just telling him to stop it or ur gonna get somebody to beat his ass LOL
heart
Beat his ass?? Omg... that's a great idea!!!! I know who would be perfect for beating his ass!!!! Cuz I love u!!!!
laugh
ahahah i love u too!!~
xD
I'm done crying for that jerk!! I want him to leave me alone now!! But he wont!!! I know who would love to kick his ass!!!! Thanks!!! I'm happy now!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
don't give jerks wht they want .... im proud xD
i have tamil parents they'd freak if they knew i was dating ... my mom's age is like when u r 26 im like oh gawdd but ill use tht as an excuse for those weird ppl who ask me
i think this one guy in my class s a pedo... he's rellii creepy o.O

waitt free hour ? i have no free hour just recess
waitt a cellphone? the closest i got was an ipod touch -_-
^if hes a pedo he should at least be about 30 years old LOL
smile
^^im in middle school... we switch every hour for math science and stuff like that... most people don't have free hour... only people who r advanced in something... I'm advanced in S.S!! So I get free hour!!! And yea a cell... I got it when I was 10 in 5th grade... now I'm 12 (like a week away from 13) in 7th grade!!! And I will NEVER give into anybody... unless they got a cute puppy or Kitty pic.... then I might... cause those r so cute!!!!
O am I don't have recess... unless u count free hour... but as I said most people don't have free hour
lmfaoo but this guys 13 and he kinda stalks little ppl ... im not kiddin he's anti-social

im not even sure if my parents would trust me with a phone for highskool next year ...
^thats... creepy..... and y wont they trust u??
surprise
lmao girl thats not what pedo means XDXD

and why wont ur parents trust u? i got my first phone in 5th grade when i was 12.....4 years ago.....I FEEL OLD!! D:
over a year ago corrected said…
@ christella: u were 12 in 5th grade?!
u must have failed a lot
Lol!!! Ur only 15... or something like that right??
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Yeah, don't take him back no matter what. If he hurt you once he can do it again. Sorry I was late, I just got home at 6:15 ._. from school o________________o
I know right!?
I know right!?
hehe, yeah
hehe, yeah
If I was pissed off, I would push the table so he can't go around it
If I was pissed off, I would push the table so he can't go around it
Exactly
Exactly
Hell Yeah
Hell Yeah
Seriously!?
Seriously!?
Yeah...
Yeah...
Come on!
Come on!
Bitch...
Bitch...
Wtf!?
Wtf!?
Yeah duh!
Yeah duh!
Yep
Yep
Hey "Bad Boy" XD
Hey "Bad Boy" XD
Yep!
Yep!
LOL
LOL
Sobek wanna be a Dolphin
Sobek wanna be a Dolphin
I'll stop for you, don't want your parents to think you're crazy. And I don't want your stomachs to hurt much. Mary, here's a message
I'll stop for you, don't want your parents to think you're crazy. And I don't want your stomachs to h
keep em coming blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
LOLZ :D :D THE ONE ABOUT SOBEK IS HALARIOUS
What??! @corrected wait no tht was a mistake i was ELEVEN in 5th grade and omfg i never flunked!!!! i'm a 14 year old in high school. i never failed xD (15 yrs old by November)

Blaze lmao where do u get all these? XD ther so funnyyy!!
smile
Aww thanks for the message Blaze!!!! Love the pica btw!!!!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
laugh
^^were do you get these there super funny
@christella
ok sorry, misunderstanding
its cool its cool i had ppl mistake me for being older before. but i think its cuz i wear a ton of eyeliner .__.

Mary post soon<333
big smile
@christella idk guess they dodnt trust my friends ... only my best friend

lmfaooooooooo goshhh u dont run outta of these do u blaze?
i totally did the ava thing just from bed to bed if i did it on the couch i'd get spanked xD
Ill post on here after I post on Betrayed!!! That story RLY needs to be updated!!!
big smile
Where I get them
A: A very nice place that parents call "Distraction" but we call it "Internet" XD
I got a joke!
Teachers call it "Copying" we call it "Friendship"

EXACTLY!
laugh
Lol!!! Blaze ur funny!!!!
big smile
Thanks
big smile
yessssssssssss betrayed !!!!!!! whoooooooo hoooooo
big smile
Yep!!! Ill post on Betrayed first then this story!!! I'm gonna start writing a chapi for it now!!!