The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2151-2192 of 2192

over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
HOLY SHIT??!!!? 2 years? whoa he was a perv at 11?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago corrected said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
y u gotta goo all private on us maryyyy?!
over a year ago Number55 said…
No she said it was only 2 days.... now she left and she probably crying right now...
sad
HEY HEY GUYS! I WAS ONLY GUESSING. THAT IS PROBABLY NOT RIGHT
maybe u should comfort her
but that doesnt mean to touch her like nick does
thats not comforting
Corrected that's all I want to do right now but I'm stuck in a hospital bed! And she is home!
The comfort part... not the other part... I'm not a perv......
whoo good, u had me worried for a sec...!
Dude I would never do that to Mary. She has been through so much already.
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
That awkward moment when you stumble into this, and because you are a schmo, you always read from last ten pages when you see its more than thirty pages.
Umm...
*Scratches head*
No comment:D
Except I think its her business and you guys shouldn't be pressuring her to tell you. Its kinda one of those things that you wouldn't want to tell someone publicly.....
And I agree with weird alien dude to a point. It doesn't sound like you tried at all no offence.
*Feels like snoop dog now*
May I ask a question? What type of school do you go to if this happens in Middle School?
I live in Chicago too..well outside of Chicago, but unfortunetly I go to one of those schools where Drama never happens, there is no popular clique, and everyone gets along with each other either way:(
Umm done and i'm going to be killed for spamming, since I'm supposed to be lessening it in forums but I think this is like a special case.
Oh and Post soon:D
*Goes and barfs at all this male protectiveness, love crap. It makes women look like weak willed creatures that are incapable of solving their own problems for themselves. and Lt please shut up. My little sister is more mature than you, and she is 12*
Yeah imma leave now cause its not my business and I feel like an eavesdropper.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
damn...I wish I could do to USA, I would LOVE a fight, never got into one, secretly wants too ._.
Mary, you should have told someone, and you should have especially told Jason. We don't like it if you guys don't tell us stuff, we get even more angry cause of that. And you should at least do something, push him or something. I'm still angry at Isso cause of something similar to your case. I'm sorry
over a year ago meredog said…
^i tried to push him away! But hes just- know what just never mind!
Btw i wont be on fanpop for awhile!
okay, why?
Not because of u guys... I have something I need to do. Jason wont be on ether because when he gets out of the hospital tomorrow he is gonna help me! Ewwww cant wait! Jason, me, my dad, and some friends are going somewhere!
COOL! Where?
big smile
Miami!!!!!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
what if nick follows u there? o_0
big smile
Y no? And i dont know where nick is and i will never c him again!
Im like in a very good mood today! Lol!
Im sitting next to jason at the hospital! Jason says hi!
umm how do u know u will never see him again?
He was only suspended. Getting suspended means staying out of school for a certian time and then COMING BACK.
getting expelled is when u dont come back to the school and he wasnt expelled
So u better watch out when he comes baaaaack! o_O
Oh.... shit!
hmmm
sry to burst ur bubble
plz just try not to get raped again
maybe if u catch him doing it on tape u could give it to the police or better yet, HIs PARENTS!....then he's be dead
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
WTF?!?
at my school, we have soooo many popular people, and last year, this girl went through 5 boyfriends and i heard that at one of the dances, this 7th grade couple that i no were making out. its disgusting.
@mary: r u one of the popular people?
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Ummmm... I don't think I want to join this conversation... Even thought that's what this story is about... But it's fictional...

Harmoni: Eeuuulgggh. That's just gross. I guess you could say I'm and B lister.

Um, bye. This conversation about Nick... Blehh. ._.
Mary deleted her account. I am to. Bye.
worried
Um, what? Did I read that incorrectly? Please tell me I read that correctly...
crying
I can't believe this... She really did do it... I'm really sad now. I guess it means this forum's dead. Without Mary I dont think I want to stay... Well, thanks Mary, for being an awesome friend and writer. You always made me laugh. Please come back, Mary... ;w;
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
crying
wha what? why? mary cant delete her account when she has so many friends! noooo!!!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
crying
WHAT!!!!! NOO!!!!!! omfg......... im gonna miss u lil cuz!!!! D: i cant believe it .......... omg........
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
crying
;W;
meh
Wow what teh fuck.....

I hope this is like universal where she lies
i dont think its a lie
probably went to spend more time with nick
crying
fuck nick, i hope they went to kill his pervy ass.......
crying
M-MARY!? Why!? Please don't go....
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
crying
Did I read that right? Mary I gonna miss you sooo much!
You are such a great friend.
I can't believe this but I guess this is goodbye to a loving, caring BFF who was always there to catch you when you fall.

Oh who am I kidding! Mary don't gooooo sissy!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna be here without her she's so nice
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
crying
wait pardon!?! noooooooooooooooooo.... delete?!? so much through one day ur not onn

WE SHALL MISSSSS U MARYYYYYYYYYY

bye bye stories
Guys its not a lie she really did leave, if u click on her profile it takes u to fanpop main page.
crying
yeah thats how we know Lt ;_; i clicked on her name, it led to the main page i was like about to ball my eyes out D:
well guess i should un-favorite this.
over a year ago nevergrowingup said…
Um what happened?
over a year ago Persassy21 said…
Holy wow this comment section is itself like a sad story bruh 💀