The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
laugh
Hi people! Something funny happened today! OK so I was walking around the lake (yes I have a lake in my front yard that is huge) and when I was walking I tripped over a rock that was in the road.... OK now I fell of course but I fell in the lake.... and it was cold outside.... I was freaking freezing! Then when I got home I started to laugh because come on! It is kinda funny even though it happened to me! Lol!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
LOL!!! please post soon!
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
ha, funny what are u some rich person?
Lol no I'm not rich! Lol!
hmmm
how do u own a lake then?
Just cause I own a lake doesn't mean I'm rich
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
tongue
yeah. its kinda like just cuz i have a garden, a water fountain, and a mini golf course and a barbecue place doesnt mean im rich.
gosh, i think i just made myself seem rich.
Lol how's this I have a deck in my backyard that has a walkway to my front yard that leads to the top of my boat house and that is where we BBQ. My boat is a 19978 colbolt (I'd how to spell it) amid we just got it fix so it goes rely fast. My room has its own walk in closet and own bathroom. I have a golf course behind my house. I even have my own room for just art stuff. And I have a theater in my basement. Not lying.
lol. I always feel poor cause im around super rich people. did u know i went to some girl's batmitzva or whatever the spelling. And her dad owns The hilton that she had her party at. She also has a baseball field in her backyard, she has tigers and all this other amazing shit that makes me feel super poor. Her house is huge omg, shes kinda hot 2. Why is it always that the Jews have so much money. All the jewish kids i know have loads of that shit. Another boy has a house that is so unbelievably huge that He even got lost in it a year after he lived in it. His yard is about 3 square miles, he has an amazing swimming pool. OMG EVERY 1 I KNOW IS SO FUCKING RICH!!!!!!!

If my, my brother, and my sister all didnt go to private school i would be so rich. god damn i would own loads of useless shit like 50 hot tubs. it gets useless at around 10. but then again , it is for my education.... screw education ya gotta live the good life while u still can.... but if ur not educated you wont get a good job.... rich kids dont need jobs dumbass.... but.... yea thats right u ran outa stuff 2 say, rich alter ego wins! HA not, u could be like some nasa guy and find out all government secrets, wouldn't that be cool? Yea but if u throw cool parties u could get into nasa without knowing shit.. But but, u would be smart... yea if u are rich u can.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
last edited over a year ago
Yea but I'm not rich and I wanna work at NASA when I get older! That would be cool!
Did u know nasa is listed under a defence gov branch, not civillian, wanna know y? CAUSE THEY HAVE ALIENS!!!! ALIENS I SAY! IF ITS LISTED UNDER DEF THEY CAN HIDE ALL TEH SECRETS THEY WANT!!!!!
Also like a week ago i asked my dad if aliens were on earth, he said 'im not supposed 2 tell u that' I said what would u know about aliens. He said remember i told u i worked on some secret things for nasa, when i still was an engineer. SO YEA CONSPIRACY MUCH>?
over a year ago aqualad said…
hmmmmmmm yep i think pupster is a nutcase
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
ughh ppl think im rich cuz my mom's a nurse and i'd been to all these countries.....well we WOULD be rich if my dad didnt store away all my mom's nurse money for no good reason xP

and i wanted to work in NASA too cuz!!! but, alas, i suck balls at science and math. im probably failing those classing right now .____.
I agree with u aqualad
Awww! Don't worry cuz u will get better! Lol I got like A in those classes! Lol!
im glad you see what im seeing a psychopath
Yep! He is!
i think he left do you know how blaze made those pics?
I think he did to.... anyway sry I don't! But they r rly funny!
i went to one of the sites that was on there and there were lots of naked people my eyes burn.
sick
Ewwww! That's gross! Poor u!!!
ehhhhhhh haha thats nasty.....wait blaze makes memes, so ur saying they had memes of naked people? O_______O
O cuz that's gross!
but like who the hell would make memes of naked people?! whats there to write in the pic??? ughhhhhh thanx a lot aqualad D:
Aqualad is cool! Let's be nice cuz... lol anyway Gnight!
laugh
good night! but i'll probably be on here for a couple more hours :3 hahah

and i wasnt trying to be mean to aqualad! lmao
Lol well have fun! Its like 11:30 here and I have to wake up for school at 6:00..... stupid school....
its 11:30 here too! cuz, i live in illinois right above ur state xD we're in the same time zone...missouri right?

and u have school tomorrow?! but its colombus day, even i dont have school!
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Hey guys, no, I don't make memes about naked people, I don't even think there's a meme for naked people ._____________. anyways
Math: 73
Physics: 76
English: 85
That's all I got for my exams for now.
Yay u got a B in one!
big smile
yeah
wha.... huh? ooooh! I get it now aqualad is Jason! That makes sense.
No! His not Jason
HAHA
HAHA
big smile
btw Christella, I like your L icon, so mysterious
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
why is it tht every time i fall asleep there's a new page?

guys my backyard is grass xD now tht's poor i got cheap parents

how do u get to nude ppl? gross
good job blaze!

i suck at science achieved my 80 last year but i get 90's in math xD

and ahaha i don't have school cuz it's Thanksgiving for all the Canadians so...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!
Crazygirl I have Halloween in a mouth...

Cuz rly? Cool! Yep I'm in Missouri! And yep I had school today... booooo......

Lt what?
laugh
LOL thanx blaze! i love L xD and he reminds me of Nico.....so yeah thats y hes my icon :D
Hi cuz!
laugh
key cuz C: oh hey hows ur brother Percy? xD
mischievous
O Percy is fine! U know.... just chopping dummies heads off that's all! *ducks* Percy I'm not a dummy! I'm gonna kill u!!!! *hits him in head with my trident and he passes out* o and love ya bro!
laugh
hahah XD
O shit! Uhhhh hi daddy.... I was just.... u know.... *runs*
lmao! tell ur dad i said hi! (and that MY dad's still pissed that him and zeus stuck his ass in the Underworld forever.....but he still loves them :D)
Lol daddy says hi and daddy says that u have to tell ur dad that my daddy is sry!
XD this conversation's stupid LOL

soooooo how was school? :3 im bored and blaze hadnt put up any pics so yea xD

UR ADORABLE!
last edited over a year ago
Yep its stupid lol!

School is.... fun... nick is mad every time he sees me and Jason together.... I got a A on a math test today.... all good cuz!!!!
hmmm
mere is jason aqua?
great cuz!!! cos u know what last Friday i got my math test back and my teacher wrote "F - SEE ME AFTER CLASS" and i seriously thought i was gonna get an A in that test .__.

and LMAO somebody's jealous xD