The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2192

over a year ago tristain714 said…
hehe
hehe
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
HAHA
HAHA
True?
True?
WHY!?
WHY!?
Magic XP
Magic XP
HAHA Yep
HAHA Yep
Poor guy
Poor guy
over a year ago meredog said…
kiss
^omg that poor guy!!!! That sucks!!!!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
XDXDXD the risky naked trip from the bathroom to ur bedroom - SO TRUE!!! xD
laugh
XDXD
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
LOL! XD
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
big smile
lmfaoooo! wow srry for the car bro
Ok I'm gonna start writing for this now
last edited over a year ago
Jason's POV:

Night of the rapping

It was a normal quiet night in New Rome. I just walking around the city because I couldn't sleep. So here I am in the middle of the city walking around. I'm not suppose to be up but.... I don't know. If the night watch see me then I guess ill just slip them a 20 so we can pretend they never saw me. Yea.. that's works. Anyway I stopped walking when I heard a sound. It sounded like footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing.

"Reyna? Hazel? Frank? Anyone?" Nothing but silence "Come on, if this is a another prank Jacob I will kill you." Jacob is the son of Mercury/Hermes. He is always looking for someone to prank. Doesn't matter when or where to him as long as someone gets pranked. But all I heard was nothing. I shrugged it off and went on walking again. But as I walked I felt as if I was being followed..... I stopped when I heard my name

"Jason..." I turned around and saw a man. He was about 6 foot high, and wore a black rob that covered his face so I couldn't see who it is. His voice was low and dark. It made me shiver when he talked.

"Who are you? Why haven't I seen you before?" I demanded and stood my ground. He took a step closer to me but I took out my coin, and flipped it in the air and it was now my sword. (What's the name of Jason's sword?) But he didn't move back.

"I am in need of you assistance Jason Grace. A son of Jupiter will do just fine." He says

"How do you know my name? And I'm going to ask you one more time, who are you?"

"I Jason Grace, am the Greeks worst nightmare. And there leader Percy Jackson humiliated me. And I want revenge. And I will need your help to do so." What? No!

"We Romans have nothing against the Greeks anymore. We made peace. Now, who. Are. You?"

"If you will not help me, I guess my only choice is to do it myself." The man started to glow a bright gold, and start to turn into gold dust. The dust circled me. I couldn't move or speak. When I tried to move it was hard, like time was slowing down only form me. Then once the gold dust reached my mouth I blacked out.

I couldn't see anything. But I could hear something. I knew I was moving but it wasn't me controlling my body. Everything I heard was faint but I could still hear it. I heard screaming... from a girl? Yes, a girl. She was yelling someones name. But mostly she cried. But then there wasn't anymore screaming, but vary faint whines. I couldn't make out who was screaming. It was just to faint to figure out myself. I couldn't tell what my body was doing. Like I said I wasn't controlling it. I couldn't see anything but only hear faint screams and whines.

When I woke up I was in the infirmary ar Camp Jupiter. The Apollo kids were running around caring for the wounded. I sat up in my bed and called over the nearest Apollo camper.

"Nicki, why am I here?" She walked over to me and took my temperature

"98.8..." she wrote it down in her notebook "Normal. Good. Jason we found you in the middle of the Coliseum with scratches on your arm. It looked like it was from a girl, no monster. Do you remember anything of last night?"

I shook my head no. She just nodded. "Ok then. I think we'll keep you here for the rest of the day just to be sure your ok."

"No. Ill be fine. Plus I have the meeting with Reyna and Octavian today. I cant miss it."

"Well if your sure... we'll have you out around 2 ok?"

"Fine" she nodded her head and went to talk to the head of the infirmary. I did remember last night though. I remember the man in the black rob and him turning into gold dust. And I remember the faint screams... I remember not being able to move my body even though I knew it was moving and I remember seeing pitch black and nothing else. Even now I don't feel completely like myself.... its nothing I'm sure. Just a dream. But how did I end up a the Coliseum? I had so many questions just wanting answers that never came until a month later...
big smile
tht was awesome !!!! tht's not Kronos is it ?
postttttttttt
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
OMG!!!!
btw, im new. and wow, soooo much spam!!
BUT THEY'RE SOOO HALARIOUS!!!
u make me laugh, blaze! who knew pictures could be so funny?
laugh
^yay!! Newbi!!! Lol and um... yea.... there is A LOT of spam but most of it is entertaining!!! So I don't care!!!
btw, please read my forum!
link
and thought id just point out that im 13 too, well, more like im 13 and a week old. but yeah, im still kinda sensitive about all the swearing. im fine w/ that, cuz my brother says the shit and bitch daily and sometimes the f-word. but please, maybe bring it down a few notches?
LOL hey newbie rainbow_girl, we'll try not too cuss too much but it might be hard for some of us - including me xD like just zoom in on my icon and read what's on it O__O

but we'll try, we'll try :D

great post cuz!!!! :3
im fine with all, but if my mom finds out, well, lets just say things r gonna get ugly.
Yep we'll try not to cuss as much... like my cuz said it might be hard... but we'll cut down Promise! These people have to do what I say cause its my story!! So people cut down on cussing... u can still cuss but not as much!! Ok!!

^thanks cuz ur awesome!!!
laugh
ur welcome cuz!! :3

rainbow_girl yeah same here my parents r freakin strict with the whole cussing thing......bad part is that i cuss all the time behind their backs ._. i've been caught a lot, and they do this weird magic on me that makes me feel so GUILTY......and then i cuss again :D lmao
mischievous
^omg same with mine!!! But like u I always cuss again!
yeah thanks! im still a bit young for this stuff!
AHHHHH!!!!!
SOOOO HYPE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!
big smile
YO! D ROMAN IS HERE!
IT WAS THE TITAN LORD HYPERION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Oh yeah, Jason's sword was lost, now he uses Juno's Gladius. Gladius is the Roman Sword. Pilum is the Roman Spear. Spatha, the Roman Calvary sword
ummm... when does this take place?
After the war of course. Jason said they made peace with you graceus
hi rainbow!
i forgot he lost his sword and i call myself a fan -_-
O Blaze.... see Rainbow we r kinds like Half-bloods!!! We have or Greek mom or dad and stuff but Blaze it Roman! Son of Mars! Am I right? Yea its Mars! I am daughter of Poseidon! And the most beloved daughter of Poseidon... lol jk!!! Yes we Romans and Greeks r at peace.... and thanks Blaze!! O and Rainbow I posted ur link at the top! Ps everyone here calls me Mary...
Yep! Son of Mars! Decanus of Rome! Centurion of the Third, Twelfth Legion...FULMINATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
tongue
Yeah, I know A LOT about HOO. You got nothing on me!
i would be daughter of athena then.
but if any god could have children, i would be child of artemis. too bad shes a maiden goddess.,
tongue
so? in my story....SPOILER ALERT...she has a daughter, don't ask me how. It'll be revealed in the story
Well the Roman is going to hibernate XD I have exams tmr. Math and Computer, maybe I'll tell them Demigods can't use technology XDDDD. Wish me luck -prays- Fortuna give me luck. Minerva give me knowledge and dad...get someone to attack the teacher. Thank you.

Poor Kid
Well the Roman is going to hibernate XD I have exams tmr. Math and Computer, maybe I'll tell them Dem
XD you get my humor right guys?
XD you get my humor right guys?
Puppy-"Wake up pleeeeeease"

Is this puppy cute?
Puppy-"Wake up pleeeeeease"

Is this puppy cute?
over a year ago corrected said…
yes we get ur humor!
heart
Omg I'm gonna die that puppy is so cute!!!!!!!!!
laugh
LOL blaze! xD
big smile
owwwwwww! tht must hurt
and im a daughter of hera xP yup im weird
AWWW!!!!! thats soooo cute!!!!!

this is cute too:
AWWW!!!!! thats soooo cute!!!!!

this is cute too:
big smile
Wait.... when did jason lose his sword? I don't remeber it! Huh... cuz do u remeber it? Cause I don't.... rainbow who is ur godly parent?
laugh
Yeah, cute
She's a daughter of a Athena. Jason lose his sword at the end of TLH, in return for saving her, Juno gave him her gladius
But HOW did he lose it?