The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2192

over a year ago Number55 said…
Hey
over a year ago corrected said…
Number55 is just Mary(meredog)
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
hmm so i was 1/2 right about the jason thing. Also whoa i thought he was aqualad cause she kept virtual hugging him and also reading his XXX thing.

o well time 2 go back to... o shit my friend got in trouble for skipping the end of the last lap of the 3rd mile for cross country. He had to run 2 extra ones. He is awesome. Ok so after that we are doing 200 meter sprints (1/2 lap) and on the first one (she puts us into 3 groups, i was 2) we are all sprinting then he goes in front of me but im going faster than him, so i trip on his heels, the kid behind me trips over me, then all the kids fall on each other. JD does a face plant into the track (hes the one that cut me off) so the entire second group doesn't have to do anything more cause we all complained that we were hurt. We actually were i got this huge track burn that ripped off like 4 layers of skin and i got cut on a small rock on the track, idk why it was there. The entire thing was hilarious and every 1 else was laughing thier asses off. So me and my group got to skip the rest of practice XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
that sucks.
hey jason! do u no that ur girlfriend swears? oh right, u probably should. thats such a stupid question.
over a year ago meredog said…
Jason? Where?
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Holy shit i just saw this slender man video now im fucking creeped out... shit im scared as hell
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
o.O hello jason! welcome to mary's forum and she tlks about u a lot xD
number55 is jason at least tht's wht he says...
just wondering if 55 is ur jersey number xP

post....
HEY JASON!

And I don't get why y'all don't like your pictures... I won't be posting one of me, of course.

Remember that convo about rich people? Well, pretty much all of my friends think I'm rich. Psht, yeah right. But when I show you my living room... I'll get it up soon.
Omg jason! Crazygirl that is his jersey number! Jason r u goin to the football game tonight? Know what ill just txt u! If this is someone acting like Jason..... just dont
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Mary my crush was saying at lunch the other day that he was going to ask out Seirra Megan then if they both say no then me.
Well they both say no and I wait at lunch for him to ask me.
He says he would never go out with me cause I'm to damn ugley.
*Starts to cry*
over a year ago aqualad said…
Blahhhhhhhhhhh i like donuts and cheese and donuets and quesos
Blahhhhhhhhhhh i like donuts and cheese and donuets and quesos
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dense can u get?!
meredog IS number55
wow
Um, 'quesos'? It's queso. Do you say 'cheeses'? No.
does nobody care?
@wisegirl i honestly DONT care
partly because it sounds like ur making it up and if ur not then ur just pathetic if u want to date a guy who said he would only date u if two other girls ignored him?
U R PATHETIC
uhhhhhuhhhhh
???^ please explain
Corrected I'm not number55!!! Do u rly think I would make that up? No! U know what!? I don't care if u don't believe me! That is Jason not me.

Wisegirl don't listen to that guy! He is just a jerk!
wha?
big smile
Idk..... and... WE WON THE FOOTBALL GAME BITCHES!!!
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
CONGRATS! AND HEY JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -glares-
Kkfortune asscracker lmtfa
wow corrected ur so nice.
And i am not making that up!!!
stop it now
I'm leaving.
okkkk
@wisegirl good!
@meredog sorry ill stop
Thank u corrected
no thank U for not hating me still
and by Jason do u mean Heroes of Olympus Jason or a different guy with the same name?
yep
yep
HAHA
HAHA
Blaze love the pic! Haha!

Corrected i didnt hate u.... its just that u were getting me mad... and Jason my boyfriend in real life. Remember when i was rly upset when i found out nick was cheating on me? Well when jason saw how upset i was he punched nick and nick got a black eye. Then jason and i started going out.
o wow thats great then!
Like a Boss XD
Like a Boss XD
Didnt u know that? We talked about it on here before
Lol
Lol
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i relli dont know reptilian thing ... i dont know

post?
Ok ill post today
yess post soon!
and sry i didnt notice before
big smile
Its fine! No big deal!
smile
thx!
No problem!
how long till u post so that i can be the first to read it?
Umm.... idk.... i just started writing it... meaning i only have the first sentence done..... so idk
laugh
ok then ill just wait here all day lol
ahhh! hurry!!
hm... some guy named nick cheated on u? not rlly surprised. Aww dont feel bad i dont cheat on girls