The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
Lol cuz! Who's jealous and y? I am so confused right now....
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
u know, Nick!
Ooooo yep he is! Haha u should have seen his face at free hour today!!! Ok so Jason and i were walking outside and we saw nick and his friends!! I tried to pull Jason away but when Nick looked at us Jason kissed me!! And when Jason pulled away I looked at nick and his face was red and he looked like he was ready to punch someone! Best. Day. Ever!
last edited over a year ago
heart
young love <3 which i know sounds stupid coming from me cos im only a year older than u XD
Haha!!! O cuz... u have no idea how cool it is to be young and in love.... lol!!! Jk!!!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
lmfaooo tht sounds like an aweshummm day
Lol is was!!!! I mean rly! U should have seen his face!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
cuz, im never getting a boyfriend. my time's too good to be wasted on some guy xD besides, im a feminist
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
@meredog: AWWWWWW!!!!! THATS SOOOOO SWEET!!
theres this couple at my school, they just got together, and during lunch, this guy filmed them kissing secretly. well, i mean, it really wasnt secretly, but the guy just hugged the girl and kissed her on the cheek. it soooo cute!

ive been to so many places! my friends says im rich cuz my house is big and we go to a lot of cool places over the summer all the time. ive been to africa. its SUPER cool! like for a safari. its amazing!
Haha! Thanks rainbow!! Come on cuz! I love 'love'!!!! Its amazing!!! Do u think I'm wasting my life?
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
rlly u cant see anything 4 chistella's pictuer well it shows her lower face but u cant see anything else
^where did that come from?
u mean the pic in my profile? well u still see a part of my face dont u? and i posted anothr pic thats my whole face.....ugh but i hate that one too!!!
O cuz stop! U look great in the pic! I just hate my pic.... so bad!
ummmm... dot dot dot. im so confused.
big smile
Haha sry rainbow! We r talking about our pica on our profile page...
laugh
LOL if u hate that pic so much make a better one!
Well... I want to... but I don't feel like it... lol! Ill do it tomorrow!!
over a year ago runnergirl13 said…
tsk, tsk sooo lazy! jk ;)
aww mere dog its ok u look like a... how should a put this... in a non mean way... ugh damn... well... ugh.... im... ok meredog would u care if i made a comment on ur picture, its more 2 the nice side.
shes an adorable lil kid, ok?
^hahahaha!!! Yep! I'm lazy!! Lol jk... I'm not that lazy!!
meh
wha?
Ok well u didnt say no so here it goes. Ur i guess in that picture a 8.5 for an out the main line area person.
the fuck does THAT mean? r u saying shes an 8.5 out of a 10? is that ur point??
yup, for out of main line
ah....right.....
Wait one God damn minuet... Lt what the fuck r u sayin? Cuz I'm confused....
laugh
he thinks ur kinda hot XDXDXD
no... no.. no... i said 'for someone outside the main line'
could someone please elaborate? i am so very confused.....
blush
Ummm.... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! I AM TAKEN!!!!

Lt what the fuck do u mean by that? Never heard that before...

Rainbow I am confused... Lt is saying things I don't get and my cuz is satin that Lt is satin I'm hot.... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!
no you dont get it. an 8.5 outside the main line is like a 4.5 in the mainline. Cause every 1 in the main line is smokin. (where i live)
Lt just becuz u might think someone's hot doesnt always mean u have a crush on them or something...like i think Justin Bieber's hot but i dont actually LIKE him......ugh never like that.....

and what's so confusing?
im not saying your hot im not in any way attracted to u, im just saying compared 2 every 1 else ive seen outside the main line.
oh wait so ur saying shes not "smokin" so shes possibly UGLY? i know u didnt just say that....u did not just say that
Wait.... R U SAYING IM UGLY!!! U DID NOT SAY THAT!
no... im saying for where i live every 1 in hot so it makes other people look less attractive
I didnt say your ugly i said compared to people in most other places you are hot-ish. Not where im from tho
OK TO SIMPLIFY IT. ALMOST EVERY 1 WHERE I LIVE IS HOT, THAT MAKES PEOPLE FROM WHERE I DONT LIVE SEEM LESS ATTRACTIVE OK?
......... ok so u r saying I'm hot.... but u don't like me like that... but I'm still hot.... but not as hot as the girls r were u live? Dude u still live in the USA!!! We all live there!!
No the main line, its an area in the USA.
this is just goin waaaay off!
Lt, have u seen her before? or something? cuz how do u no what she looks like?
and what do u mean by "main line"?
maybe he means his state or something? where u live, Cali?

rainbow girl: she has a pic of herself on her profile (and so do i, but dont even think about looking at it cos its.....bleh)
Rainbow I have a pic of myself on my profile page..

Cuz am I suppose to be offended or something? Cuz I like ur pic!!!
well I live in california.
and im not necessarily pretty or hot. or at least i dont think i am. a lot of moms think i put makeup even thought i hate makeup. which i find very strange.
I HAD i picture of me but yea. Also the mainline is in pennsylvania, sub-urbs of philly (the good part of sub-urbs). Did u know that Jaden smith will go to my school next year in the grade above me? cool right. Also im friends with mohammad ali's grandson and chase utley's cousin.
oh. i dont think u really want to see my pic......
cool!
i keep on posting at the same time as u guys. it gets kinda annoying.
^i wanna c it!!!!

Lt who is Jaden Smith? And should I be offended by what u said?