The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3785

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
shut up, THE BOTH OF YOU >:(
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Jade, you're steaming
You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter XD
over a year ago afewseconds said…
I mean....XD
why tf is Jackie and galiah's relationship better than Yoon's, huh? This is fraud xD wind, she'll always be a toy xD
Uh, because they had depth
And time
And this thing called SEX!
Unlike awkward fingering in the bathroom while Yasha felt Yoon's fat rolls XD
last edited over a year ago
Wind, you're CANCELED!
Been there, done that XD
It helps when you refuse to apologize XD
why are characters disgusted by fries in their shake, it's a normal thing xD
I know right XD I'd understand if it was Yasha and one of her delicious abominations, but shake and fries? I think it's just Wind XD
It is just me
That shit is fucking nasty!
My friends all do it and I call them all sick
And you two are sick too!
yoon: *wants a smol and innocent comforting hug*

Kyung-ha: *thumps her forehead*

Abel: *smashes her into a car door*

Yasha: *shoves her against shower wall*

Sammy: *hip thrusts her away*

Kore: *sexually assaults her*

lmaoooo xD
That is not true. Sammy was blushing and thinking about how an Asian smaller can her can have two giant gelatinous mounds of flesh compared to her XD
Plus Sammy loves Raven
Maybe in another life, Soon would have been a thing XD
ohhhh, so that's what you meant by Soon xD I was like, wtf, what's coming up soon? XDDDD
No, you dunder head
Sammy + Yoon = Soon
And it could have been beautiful, but Yasha beat her to it
And Raven beat Yoon to it
And even if Raven didn't, Jackie was next in line XD
Raven: Hey Sammy, couldja grab me a breadstick from the bread holder thingy?

Sammy: *brings back a slab of metal*

Raven: *sighs while loading shotgun*

-

Yasha: *drooling over Yoon*

Yoon: *drooling over food*

Johnathan: That's illegal.

-

Jackline: Should we talk about what's bothering us?

Galiah: Yes please.

Jaliah:*proceeds to be the best couple in the RP while fucking like rabbits* XD
best couple in the RP? Idk man, I think they don't come close to Yoon's relationship with food xD and where's Kyung's and Makveli's scene?! I'll make one xD

Kyung-ha: Oi, you too chubby to climb tree.

Makveli: no, you too skinny to keep wind from blowing you away.

*intense staring before ruthless fighting*
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh, and yasha has long stopped drooling over yoon and started drooling over Sammy's blood by the look of it xD over a year ago
Sammy's blood would make her stupid though, so she'd be drooling more-so over wanting to kill her XD

Also, Makveli and Kyung-ha aren't a thing yet....wait, are they? XD
idk... are they? xD I mean, if Yoon could be shipped with ramen noodles I don't see why not xD You know what kind of person Yoon needs? An Addai, a soft cozy and cuddly peaceful Addai, where all they do is eat all day and support each other. what the fuck is Yasha becoming xD
They can't be the best relationship when Jackie is dead
And will probably find a way to blame Galiah XD
Why does Jackie gotta be dead though? XD

Yasha is becoming the one to see the group as they are. A bunch of retards with family issues trying to get their shit together XD
but what did yoonie do tho for her to give her that ATTITUDE xD
Yasha believes that she's apart of the group. The group, who wants her gone XD And then the whole "Forgive me because I love you" thing, which to her sounded like Yoon trying to take advantage of her with feelings. And then there's the thing where she watched Yoon hug the person she pretty much wants to destroy completely(with a hint of salty jealousy), and then there's the thing where sometimes Yoon just asks for the attitude XD
-
Yasha: Go away.
Yoon: Can I get you a burger?
Yasha: No, not interested, go away.
Yoon: Can I get you some fries?
Yasha: I said no, shoo. Go to your fellow humans
Yoon:...Okay but can I get you some cheese?
Yasha: HEAD THE FUCK OUT
Yoon: *cries* Why you so mean?
-

And then there's Yasha feeling as if Yoon's been turned against her too XD And to top it all off, Sammy's been bugging the hell out of her nerves all day. So blame her xD
okay but all the feelings you just described from Yasha are purely salty therian pettiness and jealousy, COLA xD Yoon has proven to go against everyone for Yasha, even against her own mother and agents. Not to mention who was there for Yasha when she was blind and at her lowest? To consult her when she constantly blamed herself? Oh yeah, that's right, fucking YOON xD so exCUSE me if her making sure Yasha is well fed ANNOYS HER XD so in conclusion, blame Sammy and petty therian genetics.
"Okay but all the feelings you just described from Yasha are purely salty therian pettiness and jealousy,"

How? XD Explain to me how before I make a detailed post and pick that entire statement apart and correct a lot incorrect things xD
Colita, I'm too sleep-deprived to explain xD but you know what I mean, that salty Therian pettiness was written all over that good-for-nothing that used Helga, that ketchup girl, and maybe even Y'iel xD also shown through the triplets which they equally got from both parents xD

Besides, what's to blame for Yasha's sudden shift of attitude of petty tone? Oh yeah, her therianNESS xD
It's not Yasha's "Therianness" that's causing the shift XD That would mean that Y'iel and Helga are fucking evil. The "Therians" aren't a hive mind, Jade. *ahem* RrrreeEEAAAD XD You can't even call it "Therian Pettiness" because the only actual petty one out of any of them were half-breeds.
I don't know who the ketchup girl is though so you might have to refresh my memory unless you're talking about Kelsa, who was not petty at all.
And Helga was arguably more petty than all of her children and the majority of that pettiness just came from Helga. No argument for Wiezen at all though xD
Y'iel was probably one of the most non-petty adults in that RP.

And now to fill all of those holes that you left out:
For one, Yasha's lowest was in China when she was in a coma XD
Two, the only thing Yoon did for Yasha when she was blind was make her some food and give her a massage, which technically Yasha returned the favor.
Three, you can't call it petty when she pretty much was given the boot for protecting Sammy and Raven only to be name called for retaliating xD And who did that name calling? Oh yeah, YOON'S MOM. And who is Yoon pretty much owned by? YOON'S MOM. And so who influences her actions? YOON'S MOM. And so if Kyung-ha were to try to make her laughable attempt at killing Yasha, Yoon would probably either stand there and watch while crying and doing nothing or maybe even help her mother XD
Four, Yoon didn't even go against the agents either, she literally was like "Nuuuu, they're my mom's friends", and then "attacked" Yasha. And then Kyung-ha came. So if anything she literally helped the AGENTS and didn't help Yasha at all, thus not going against anyone BUT Yasha. Hah!
And you can't even pull the consulting card when Yasha was practically Yoon's motivational speaker for free XD Which has nothing to do with where they're at currently. So while like 35% of Yasha's treatment towards Yoon can be chalked up to pettiness on a MAYBE, the other 65% can't

So in conclusion, blame Sammy, blame Yoon, and blame Yasha with the bulk of some of that blame going to outside interference xD Also, the word "petty" gets thrown around way too much. It's lost its weight xD

cool
...um, anyways, blaming wind for all of this and Jammy 2020 xD
Hell no, Jade
When I say I'm sleep deprived, that is never an excuse
You are doing the exact same thing XD
I was just about to mention her trying to use your excuse to get a pass
And Jade its about to be 2021 after a month. Jammy's got as much of a chance of happening as Trumpet getting a second term XD
COLA, you need to stick by me so we can blame wind together xD and naaah, Jaliah's relationship will just be a fad. Like Kanye's run for president xD
Jade, this is why I never side with you on anything
Jaliah will last until Galiah fucks it up XD But Jackline is like crack to her so I don't see that happening. Yoon's love life on the other hand is just a fad XD
Galiah is the only one in this RP that is genuinely a nice person with no hatred in her heart for anyone and she loves Jackie way too much to do something wrong XD
The only way Galiah is gonna fuck this up is if she dies XD
what? wind, how is yoon not genuinely a nice person with no hatred in her heart!? xD I mean, she had to look up how to kiss someone xD
She's lazy and cries a lot XD
Every bit of suffering in her life is caused by her not trying XD
The real question here is what does her having to look up to kiss someone have to do with her being nice or not? XD That's a normal thing in relationships where one person is taller Jade XD
no, I meant she literally has to GOOGLE how to kiss someone which is not normal at all xD she's too innocent for this evil world you're bringing COLA, her and her mom need a stool to wash the dishes xD
It's not my fault they're apparently part dwarf and the world is to big for their stools XD
yeah, yeah it is, because all your characters are GIANTS xD
Hey Jade
Maybe, uh.
Stop making inferior short people XD
Only like three or four of them are XD
Only when compared to Yoon and Kyung-ha would the rest be considered giants by any means xD
And Jackline isn't that giant.
Just tall
While I agree with the popular opinion that Jade is terrible XD
I would like to offer funding to the Korean Shortstack Protection Foundation
why am I suddenly being attacked xD
Jade, quit making this about you XD
We're discussing Yoon right now
wait until you find out how many people locked the poor Korean shortstack in lockers in middle school xD
Jade is the type of person to attack herself and then ask why she's being attacked XD
So what is there to discuss about Yoon other than she's short and has the emotional foundation of a McDonald's cup of Sprite with a hole in the bottom of it XD
Wait until Sammy beats up said bullies for fun and then gives Yoon a Big Mac XD
cola why must you hate yoon for her eating disorders of delicious food xD