The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM
save

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 3785

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Galiah can handle it. She just moans like a fucking animal, that's all XD
All that energy in one small package has to go into something
over a year ago afewseconds said…
I guess that's a point. But for someone like Jackie who's nearly killed people from the amount of sex she's capable of having, hence her telling Galiah she prefers to give rather than to receive, she better have a lot of energy XD Then again, those two may just end up being the perfect match
They are the perfect match
Jackie's high energy mixed with Galiah
Hoo boy, that's gonna be a lot of high horny energy exploding around the area like with Raven that one time XD
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
the only thing yoon kills during sex is the mood itself xD
Exactly XD And World 1 (huem)elf and a Quartz is that type of combination.

And of course Yoon kills the mood XD That's why she has an angel that can revive it. For now, at least.
Nah, Yoon still ruins the mood of everything
Yoon needs to run into a racist so someone can punch him so Yoon can go, "Okay, you're my friend now" XD
As if Yoon would even have the cOnFidEnCe to speak to another human being properly to even say that much XD

Which brings a question: How the fuck did she even work at a salon?!
last edited over a year ago
now thinking about it, sex between Abel and yoon would just be really REALLY, and I mean REALLY awkward. xD and why'd ya type out cOnFiDeNcE like that, ehhh?

to answer your question, yoon wasn't a manager of any sorts and wasn't required to talk. xD she just followed through with orders and was silent the majority of the time while massaging wrinkly feet and washing the hair of brats xD kyung-ha would also leave her daughter with the easier jobs that didn't require much talking or interaction. pretty sure you wouldn't want your esthetician talking to you while they're punching the shit out of your buttcheeks xD
Because Yoon lacks so much of it that the word has to be typed out differently XD

And...I guess XD She talked to Abel though when they first met. Amd that one rando whose hair she groomed
technically, they both forced her to talk to her xD one was handing her a check for 5,000 dollars and Abel was too cute to ignore... plus he spoke Korean which caught her interest! until he bodyslammed her against every surface imaginable xD what's up with that? I'm sure everyone knows Yoon is incapable of escaping, there was no need to slam her into everything like a rag doll! XD
It's Yoon's fault for making everything difficult XD When they were at the hotel, she acted an add and so Abel handled her accordingly by establishing their difference in strength to get his point across that she way too weak. At the McDonald's she again tried to act out in his perspective, and Abel again handled her the way he saw fit. You'd think that she'd know when he's serious by now and stop doing that XD Why does she think that he wouldn't snap her in two if it came down to it? XD
The fuck. Claudio spoke Korean and the only one who liked it was Kyung-ha XD
yoon: h-hey Abel t-try this f-french f-fry dipped in a m-mcflurry--

Abel: *bodyslams woman twice less his size against the window of a protected car, SHATTERING IT* xD
Abel: I'm taking you home so don't make this difficult.

Yoon:*screeches like a maniac she's being abducted in front of an entire hotel full of people*

-
6 months later.

Abel: You're currently being hunted by the servant of a demon. I'm with you along with my men to protect you while I take you to a "fun" place to get you away from training for a bit. Your mother trusts me to protect you.

Yoon: Lul, McDs is worth dying for tho

She does it to herself XD
cosmic_fusions commented…
ok but in the end his own men betrayed him so who's the clown now xD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Everyone because they're all going to get fucked XD over a year ago
Thank god Yasha mercy killed that relationship. She did a civil service XD
Yasha just knows that humans are retarded sometimes XD
Humans are retarded. I hate them XD
also why the fuck is Constantine throwing a party, COLA xD
Because Constantine is that OG and everyone's going to be there so she can see them all one last time together and having fun before she's not so alive anymore xD
She wants to put them all in a single area so Jericho can come and kill at least five of them XD
Jericho wouldn't be able to find them even with a map XD There's a reason that the Constables haven't been able to do jack shit and Constantine is that reason
well who's going to be at the party then xD and where IS IT?!
Why do you think he'll be there AFTER she dies.
Once she's gone, The Wall is coming XD
The party is at Constantine's ranch obviously XD Kyung-ha was already supposed to know this, hence why Constantine told Sammy to give her the letter to begin with. As for who's going to be there: Makveli, Bravado, Darius, the Keepers, Constantine's pets, a few people from the Under Society, possibly Leonard and Thube, maybe Jackie.

Pretty much most of the ex Immortals and the Keepers(aside from the obvious) along with extras XD

Coming for what though? XD there won't be anything to come for. What, he's gonna take a headless corpse? Fuck an animal? Take some corn? XD
I dunno. Kyung is there. Kyung's a traitor. Kill traitor
Simple as that XD
Also, why can't Raven go to the party XD
My god you haven't been paying attention to Kyung-ha and Constantine's part of things at all and it shows XD

And Raven can't go because she's not even there XD Also because there's going to he a call back to when Mason and Sammy where trying to get her out of her apartment
No, I was.
It's just Jericho don't care XD

Also, Raven can't go because Constantine doesn't like her enough XD
Jericho doesn't need to care in order to be mute
That's just how that works XD

It's more so because she literally not going to be anywhere in the vicinity of the others until midnight because she has better shit to do XD
DOES SHE!? DOES SHE REALLY?! XD
Yes XD Yes she does.
Name one XD
Name a shit? That's easy XD You've got diarrhea, constipation, regular, the kind that sinks for some reason, the long shits, the short shits XD I can name a bunch really
kyung is the furthest thing from a traitor xD she's just an angry smol bean, that's all. or should I say grain of rice xD
I didn't even say shit. I said name one. XD
And Kyung-Ha is a traitor to the Constables. You help Abel, you're a traitor
I said shit though and you said name one so I named many XD
So she really doesn't have anywhere else to be XD
She does XD Better places to be and things that she's currently doing
so anyways, can we all agree galiah is the new Franziska xD
You think so? XD
I have not the faintest idea of what your talking about
Because unlike Franziska
Galiah get's actual importance
Mm, that's actually a good point.
The most Franziska did was try to be Flynn's wife XD
galiah is A TOY!

Buzz: Galiah
Woody: Alana
galiah is A TOY! 

Buzz: Galiah
Woody: Alana
I think that's supposed to be the other way around XD I also think Alana's just jealous
either direction still proves my point xD and no, Alana's not jealous. Jackline's petty self is jealous and instead breaks other people's heart to feel relief xD
So if it's supposed to be the other way around, and it proves your point, are you trying to prove that Alana's the toy XD .

And Jackline may be petty, but she never told Galiah that they were together or dating. They just have a lot of sex to both get relief. So no hearts have yet to be broken XD Alana's just a sap that's going to hump the beach sand like a Kore.
Can't wait until Edgar gets his chance to tell her to go fuck herself and trashes the beach with thousands of mineral water bottles while telling her to recycle a fish up her ass
nope, Alana's not jealous xD and she's asexual, so all of those things you mentioned pretty much cancel out. She's a pretty chill and organized individual with little to no worries unlike all the other characters, so there's not a reason to hate her at all actually xD
Yes there is and you can blame Galiah for why Edgar doesn't like her at all. And asexuals don't fuck fish XD
what did Alana do to Edgar tho xD
Because Galiah told Edgar that Alana says artists are pretentious as fuck XD
A real artist would be used to that shit by now XD
She should totally ask Galiah that XD After all, it was a "My friend Alana says" moment that Edgar disagreed heavily with, being that he's a painter and the results were that he now thinks that she's a whale fucking airhead who knows nothing about art or the people that make it.

Galiah also told him that Alana basically called painters bums that were looking for an excuse not to work XD Don't forget that part. Because that's what actually pissed him off in the first place