The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3785

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
So we’re just gonna ignore Yoon’s icicles? K then fuck y’all xD
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
What, she's a magic user. It's supposed to happen. Mason does magic now too. If Yoon doesn't have any magic despite having a few months ahead of the rest of the group, then I'm sorry, but there's no hope for her XD
over a year ago afewseconds said…
Fuck her icicles XD And Galiah didn't ignore them, she called her shy

Raven's sane too XD Just probably less so than Sammy. And I didn't say I was going to he mass murder, though I guess that would be the next level for her since the first time was an accident
last edited over a year ago
Okay, accidental mass murder is fine. Wasn't her fault
.......... Red Sun says otherwise XD
But that is a (REDACTION) for later
But the sun's not red tho XD
Raven's palms on the other hand...XD
Raven's face when she catches Sammy's hands if she talks about murder on the other hand... XD
Also, no, we didn't need to hear about Kyung-ha's panties, Jade. Get outta here with that XD
Sammy gonna get Bruce Lee'd the second time around XD Gonna catch a Peter Griffin ROADHOUSE....on the other foot XD

Aaaand I'm gonna go die in bed for some hours XD
Second time? When was the first XD
Don't oversleep this time, 'kay?
The first time was when Sammy smacked Raven after making her break her precious toaster XD And she let it slide.
But no promises XD I'm still a noob when it comes to sleeping properly
That's fair. We're all noobs
And hey, Sammy will have a real reason to beat Raven this time. Don't forget Raven don't know shit about magic XD
I wouldn't exactly say she knows nothing XD Plus you're forgetting one thing. Raven knows people that knows people via Roux. That said, there's no telling what's going through her head. But it's going to be far from the awkwardly shy and nice that Sammy remembers XD
But hey, at least Raven remember Sammy and hasn't just disregarded her completely
...................... riiiiiiiiiiiight XD
Now Yoon is the only member of the awkward and shy club xD labeled as an elf now too!
Let's just say she remembers EVERYTHING now XD Arcade and all.

And Raven's still awkward and shy. Just a different awkward and shy towards different things now XD That month in LA was her eye opener and the last shove she needed
Yeah, now she's school shooter awkward and shy. The kind that sits in the back and says stuff like, "Yeah, killing ain't no big deal"
Also, GO TO SLEEP, COLA! XD
And sorry, Jade. But hey, at least she ain't a virgin XD
I will...eventually XD

Raven wouldn't shoot up a school though. After all, she remembers Leon now. Besides, killings not a big deal to people motivated enough. Wouldn't be her first time XD
not sure who Leon is, but killing is bad. Mason said so XD
Also, go to bed now. Nothing for you here right now. I'll just be shaming Jade for talking about Kyung-ha's panties like it would get someone to hit that XD
Leon. You know. The kid who's severed upper body she cradled while Arcade machines burned around them XD
What do you mean Yoon is not a virgin, she’s the biggest virgin yet xD she couldn’t even take fingers, Yasha basically just jerked her off xD
Still a better love story than Twilight XD
I guess Sammy will have to tell Raven that Leon wouldn't want that. As she's suckerpunching her in the face XD
And regardless if you can take it or not, she still took it. Parts that were not her own went into Yoonie-Pie to make her Cream-Pie XD
Like that shit's going to work XD She's embraced the Roux
Embraced the what?
What does her alter ego have to do with mass murders XD
Her alter ego was everything that she wanted to be. Roux was pretty much her finding a way to be herself completely without having to deal with the backlash because no one knew who she was. It could actually be compared to people in the internet that talk shit or are racist behind a screen but don't have the courage to do it in person. And so who's actually the alter ego, Raven or Roux?

So it has a lot to do with things, but I don't know where mass murder comes from XD Jackline and company aren't exactly a mass as much as they are a group. XD
Okay, but why does Raven gotta murder XD
Can't she just take solace in the fact that someone gives a shit XD
Yeah, because a Raven who was already sort of bordering on unstable can totally take solace in the fact that someone came into her apartment that she worked so hard to get, smacked her, was in on her house and everything she owned being burned to a crisp and then fucking with her memories and putting her in a false reality where she was made to believe that she was a nutcase. XD Yep, that's so much solace to be found in that. And also LA says fuck solace XD
Sammy didn't tell Jackie to burn the place down XD
Besides, I thought they were passed that stuff
And Sammy never put her in a false reality. She didn't think she would forget XD
She didn't tell Jackie to burn the house down, but she also didn't make any attempts to help Raven remember and acted like everything was good XD Which will come back to bite her in the asshole. And how the fuck would they be passed something that one of them couldn't even remember properly XD
Sammy may not have put her in that false reality, that fault going to Jackie who admittedly did it for the right reasons even though Raven won't give a fuck about that, but she did pander to and encourage it XD
Sammy thought that she remembered the whole thing. And thought it was the last thing Raven wanted to discuss. he assumed Jackie helped her.
I know this is a lame ass excuse that Jade uses, but Sammy actually did nothing wrong XD
How when Jackie literally told her that she was going to go into Raven's memories after the Arcade AND after their fail of a visit months later after the events of the Arcade XD Sammy knew all about it so not only is it a lame ass excuse, but it's also bullshit XD
Well Sammy doesn't understand this magic shit. She only has minor understanding. She barely knows anything XD
There's nothing hard to understand about "Hey, I'm going to go block some of this person's memories so they don't nuke another environment" XD Even Enricho would have understood that
1. Sammy just put her faith in Jackie. Which has now clearly become the worst decision you can make. Constantine is right XD
2. No, he'd just go, "Yeah, but can I shoot it though?"
1. Jackie put her faith in Sammy's mental capabilities. And that was an even worse mistake XD
2. Can't really argue with that one xD His wife was always the more "handle the business side, then hack said business side in half next" type anyways
Sammy has great mental capabilities. It's the fact that she shouldn't get blamed for shit out of her control XD
But if people didn't blame others for shit out of their control, we wouldn't have marriage XD
And another thing
Oss still best halfling creature XD
She had control over whether or not she could have just told Raven the truth XD Granted, it wouldn't have been the best idea, but she still had control over it. Just like she had control over whether or not she smacked a clearly magically unstable individual. Just like Jackie had control over how she could have handled the situation at that time as well. If anyone didn't have control over something it was Raven and blowing the fuck up and leveling a city XD

Saying things were out of Sammy's control when that happened is like saying that getting lung cancer is out of Thube's control XD

Also Oasis was the best halfling creature xD
Sammy only slapped her because she was panicking. She has reasons to freak out over what looks like a suicide attempt because of (REDACTED)
Okay, so Raven also has a reason to finally lose her shit in more non self destructive way over UNREDACTED: Everything.
Okay, she can get mad at Sammy, mostly cause at this point, you really want that XD
But you can't tell me that Raven only has hatred for Sammy XD
I never said that it was only Sammy's throat Raven's going to be at XD I also never said that it was solely Sammy's fault either
I did, however say that if Sammy thinks that things are going to play out like the apartment again then she's in for a rude awakening XD
Can't they have they have a moment that lasts longer than a single day XD
I'm starting to think Sammy should have went with Jackie when she had the opportunity XD
They can, doesn't mean that the here and now is that moment XD
And if I'm not mistaken, it's waaaaay to late for that now XD
Well at least you have an optimistic view on their relationship, unlike the ever so cynical Jade
Me, I don't care. Burn it, maintain it. I'm just here to preserve Jackie's relationship XD
you guys are leaving me in the dust xD
We're leaving you in the crust
Jackie's single though XD But I guess you can preserve singleness

Are we Jade? Or is the dust leaving you in the guys? And by guys I mean Mason XD
To be fair, Jackie would use Galiah and then dump her off XD
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah? LIKE YOU DUMPED ALANA over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Galiah just said that Alana helped her make coffee. They still hang out XD over a year ago
btw, galiah is now a creep trying to get to know everything about who she assumes to be an elf xD poor yoon! basically galiah is pinky pie.

oh, and mason doesn't count as a guy, sorry xD
Galiah is not a creep. She's just a confused fool in a world she doesn't understand and seeing someone shorter than her gives her hope
Also, you homophobe. I get the south is anti gay, but that still ain't right. Just because Mason's gay doesn't make him less of a man XD
Jackie didn't use Galiah though XD It was mutual sex that the poor elf could barely handle once let alone all the other times that they must've sexed each other