The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3785

over a year ago afewseconds said…
Okay so maybe it wasn't horrible. It was okay..ish XD

Mini skip will involve what is going to change Raven, mostly. It's in the beginning of June, so she'll be gone for longer than expected and at some point lose contact with Sammy for some weeks due to some...complications.
In the meantime the Keepers will be having their magic fleshed out more. Oh, and there's going to be a party at Constantine's. Also, Sammy should really keep in mind what she said XD
Jackie will probably be hanging out with Galiah and her sidekick Alana more even though there's a chance that Galiah's going to get friendzoned hard as fuck XD
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
So in short, everything sucks for everyone? XD
No XD How did that even come out of any of that
Okay, okay
Everything suck for Sammy and Raven XD
Meanwhile Mason makes a great discovery and finally stops being the gay character XD
last edited over a year ago
I mean...less for Sammy more for Raven. Sammy at least gets to go to a bangin(no not literally) party XD Besides, it's not like Raven won't be back.

So Mason WILL give Kyung-ha the belgium sausage XD They did it offscreen. That's canon now.
No, Mason makes progress with his magic, I mean. Call Mason straight again, and your twitter career is over XD
And you know Sammy. If someone else is sad, she's sad XD
Naaah, nowhere did you say anything about magic XD Unless Mason got it on with a dog and just became a whatchamacallit.
And fuck Twitter! Jokes on them, I don't even have a Twitter XD

Raven's not gonna be sad though XD She's going to be extremely [redacted]. Just wait until [redacted] [redacted][redacted], and Alley Girl is gonna end up [redacted][redacted] in a mother fucking [redacted][redacted].....[redacted].
That sounds like a lot of stuff you just said but didn't actually say anything at all XD
Also I already made you a twitter account. It's already cancelled XD
But the real question is when does the gas station get involved with the plot XD
I said it alright XD But why would I reveal [redacted] when [redacted] isn't even going to be using a [redacted] to pull the soul out of their as[redacted]? There has to at least be some build up to the unknown XD

The gas station has already gotten involved in the plot. Well, at least one who runs the chain of stores did somewhat XD
The unknown?! You already spoiled it?! I know of the unknown! You should've redacted that! XD

Also, I wanna see Sammy go in there and almost die to Boomer's fuck ups.
Also this is a subtle jab to move you to the gas station RP as we wait for the time skip. You can tell it's subtle because I didn't actually say, "go to the gas station RP", like a real boy genius XD
But what is the unknown? XD No one knows. Well, I do but that besides the point

It wasn't a subtle jab at all XD Not in the slightest. I already know you want to move things to the TOGS from a superior RP for some reason XD
And Sammy can't almost die to Boomer's fuck ups if he already has character development by the time they get there xD But, it would be fun for the Alt-U Raven and Sammy to have a little run-in. It's almost like I've been subtly building things up towards that XD

ALSO. JADE. HURRY. THE. FUCK. UP. Even though I have no room to talk when it comes to that XD
Hey, you can't go doing subtle build up! That's illegal
Also, you two are very slow XD
Yes I can XD It's not my fault you don't notice anything
And whaaaat, I'm not slow XD My posts are usually three times the size of both you and Jade's and I still post more frequently than both of you. Even when I don't post anything XD
My posts are big
Just not on mobile XD
And it is your fault I don't notice. You make 'em too subtle. Cut that out XD
I do not XD Thube literally told Leonard that a guy from Kansas that ran a gas station was coming to New York to take over the pointless investigation that Leonard was going to do XD

And Alt-U Raven is literally the biggest point to things ever xD You probably didn't even read her character sheet article thing
Well I remember that. And of course I read her sheet
I'm just being a little prick, as per usual XD
And that investigation was not pointless. It was super important and really smart, I swear XD
As for my reasons for promoting the gas station RP, it's mostly because I have gained knowledge of retail, mostly customers that get under my skin and would like to open up the retail PTSD that writhes within you XD
Naaaah XD I don't believe that for one second.
It's kind of funny though because Alt-U Raven's entire character sheet is a massive [redacted] XD On second thought, I might have Alley Girl show up to the gas station at some point.

Then I guess I'm going to have to have Mr. Smilemore pop up in New York or something xD But then that'll fuck up the timeskip so nevermind.

I don't want that PTSD to open XD I want to keep it more packed down that Yoon's mouth when she eats.
Probably a good idea. Don't do anything more until the timeskip. And I know that Alt Raven is an Edgar Allen Poe fan, so I clearly read something XD
And while I understand you wanna shove those memories down, I have to suffer retail IRL, so you do as well XD
I'm gonna bring out all the memories of a purse full of lottery tickets, people leaving their food at the check out as they keep shopping, and the bad smelling old people who lumber around the store eating the food from the grill as they do for an hour straight
It doesn't count when you just read it Wind XD That's not how that works.
And of course I'm going to do everything more xD How can I not do anything more?
As for the Edgar Allen Poe thing...well, he does have a poem called The Raven XD
That is how that works. This isn't high school English. There isn't a test...... there isn't a test, is there?
Yes. And you did not pass. Because now I know that you didn't read it until a few minutes ago XD
I read it a while ago. Believe it or not, I did read it when it was up first XD
I know you probably did, I'm just fucking with ya lmao

But anyways, I think I'll go and make a post in your local gas station XD
Edit: "Raub" never mind XD
I think I'll go to my local gas station
That's code for "I'll go fuck my own face"
Which is slang for, "Go to work" XD
Then go to work XD
Why go to work
When I can go to "work"
Well, pay :P
Why go to "work" when you can go to "WORK"
And why pay when you can...well, "pay"
Exactly
Oh well, I'll probably make a post in the dead of night since I work nightshift like a fucking subhuman when no one is around XD
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
What the fuck happened in my absence and why are you shipping Mason with Kyung-ha... AND WHY THE FUCK IS KYLE SUDDENLY A RACIST BASTARD TO MY SMOL KYUNGY EHHHH?!

also to answer #4.... Kore x Abel 👀
Why do you want Abel so bad, Jade XD
Also, not much happened so don't worry. COLA's just appropriating on Mason. I'm sure Kyung-ha is a sweet woman, but Mason only sucks dick XD
Oh, hey Jade. Lovely weather we're having today right?
XD And Kyle's not being racist, he's just giving Kyung-ha a nice grilling since she wasn't invited to the barbeque xD Plus she started it so him roasting her wasn't "sudden", especially since she was purposely trying to egg him on with her pettiness.
But what I really want to know is when you changed your mind about Kore and Abel XD

Wind, I'm definitely not appropriating on Mason. If I was I would've been saying keep him gay and let Kyung-ha peg the shit out of him XD
Fuck your weather, YES he is being racist for no fucking reason when you know Kyung-ha was just concerned about his safety you fucker xD She didn't start anything, she wasn't even cursing at him, she was cursing at the situation itself! So fuck him xD She deals with racism enough with dumb Americans in Florida!

as for Abel x Kore... idk, more drama xD more heartbreak for yoonie xD AND NO ONE IS PEGGING ANYONE!
I agree with Jade. No peg legs
COLA’s characters in an argument xD either that or mass genocide xD
COLA’s characters in an argument xD either that or mass genocide xD
afewseconds commented…
So many characters can prove this wrong though XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, you can't use Abel since he resorted to almost PUNCHING YOONIE's FACE INWARDS xD which fall under the category of mass genocide or violence xD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
But you said mass genocide, not violence XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
So Abel can be used, Jackie can be used, Yasha can be used, Constantine can be used, a lot more can be used XD over a year ago
"She's concerned about his safety" *proceeds to make snide remarks towards said person*
That's not how that works Jade XD If Kyung-ha can't take the heat then she should stop trying to cook lmao

Peg legs. I vote peg legs.
*kyung-ha notices Kyle turning red* "oi, you look like tomato."

*Kyle looking at kyung-ha sit and do nothing* "HEYWELLTOOBADYOUNEEDTOSQUINTTOSEEAND­YOU­RNA­MES­OUN­DSL­IKE­FAL­LIN­GPA­NOH­YOU­REN­OTJ­APA­NES­E?R­EAL­LY?­NAH­IDO­NT BELIEVE THAT"

kyung-ha: O.o
afewseconds commented…
And that's why you shouldn't poke bears XD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Besides, its not like he threatened to kill her family or blow up her house, or actually commit genocide XD She made a remark towards his skin color and he just made a simple one back....towards her everything over a year ago
Kyung-ha: I'm just gonna throw a little shade will quick.

Kyle: *Throws shade back*

Kyung-ha: hOw dArE yOu!
-
Also Jade's Characters: Imma insult you real quick

*gets insulted back*

Jade's Characters: B-but that's illegal! My feelings!
He didn’t throw back just a little bit of shade xD he threw back all the fucking shadows in existence xD
Yes. Yes he fucking did XD After being told that he'd lose everything if he killed tone of the people responsible for setting him up to be in the position that he's in now, how did you think he was going to react? By saying thank you? XD It's not like he despises her now or anything. It's just a in the heat of the moment situation where Kyung-ha pushed the wrong button.
This is why Kyung-ha fucking hates buttons xD
Buttons hate everyone and everything except the face of snowmen XD
I hate buttons
All of my homies hate buttons
kyung-ha deserves an apology to your racism, COLA xD how dare you insult her beautifully shaped eyes! you can't insult milf kyungy like that!
I have to agree with Jade. She is MILF material
Everyone agrees that she's a milf. And that's why Mason is there XD See, it all comes together nicely.
no xD kyung-ha has dealt with enough racism, you should've seen the way they treated her with Coronavirus was a thing in the RP XD

I have an idea, makveli x kyung-ha xD AND WAKE UP YASHA!
Why are you pushing Mason and Kyung-ha so hard? XD
now Mason and Edgar, that makes sense
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, Edgar is a mf BASTARD over a year ago
afewseconds commented…
Edgar didn't do anything XD over a year ago
Makveli and Kyung-ha?! Now it's my turn to say that that came all the way out of left field XD And who knows, Kyung-ha probably does have coronavirus. XD

But Yasha's pretty much shedding at the moment so I no can do xD Let her get her rest!
that's totally more expected than kyung-ha and mf MASON of all people xD hell, EVEN KYUNG-HA x CONSTANTINE IS MORE EXPECTED! AND SEE?! THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THE RACISM asdjkfgkljfgjklfdhkjfgskjdskjl!
Constantine and Kyung-ha? XD That actually crossed my mine before Yoon and Yasha did. It just never happened xD You know why? Because MASON X KYUNG-HA!

And it's not being racist XD She's supposed to be dying or something right? Late strand of Coronavirus XD