The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3785

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
COLA denounces Mason's sexuality and hooks him up with oriental milf XD
over a year ago afewseconds said…
If she pegs him then that won't be denouncing his sexuality XD
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
too bad because the only thing mason and kyung-ha have in common is that they both like dick xD oh, and you can still reply to the last rp post, I'm just making Kore's presence before the time skip.
But Mason hates sex. Your plans have failed COLA XD
So how does he know he likes dick of he hates sex then? XD HAH! You can't like something you hate, which means Mason was never gay to began with just confused as fuck XD And Kyung-ha seems like the type that wouldn't care about his consent anyways

And fuck Kore XD
last edited over a year ago
yeah, everyone wants to fuck kore xD but what's up with you and your hatred of my pink-haired cinnamon roll edible? xD and nahh, kyung-ha always asks for consent... unless its her bastard husband, no consent to just chop his balls off.
I agree with the Kyung-ha part but to put it bluntly, Mason fucked once, didn't like vagina, switched to cock instead. And that's his tragic backstory XD
What's up with you and your hatred for my painter who's done nothing? XD And I don't doubt that Kyung-ha eats human balls either xD And the only thing that wants to fuck Kore is a lawnmower XD

But I guess Mason in somewhat similar to Raven in some ways then XD
Ok fine, that painter was just mean and a predator to poor Galiah... and he just seems like the new Flynn xD see? That’s a good reason! Now why do you hate on my Kore? She just smokes everyday, you can’t be mad at a pothead that’ll happily strip for you!
I appreciate your defense of Galiah but she can handle herself XD
And yeah, Raven got American boys, hated it, and went for Asian girls to see if it was sideways or not XD
Predator? Poor Galiah? She smacked him out of nowhere and then got naked in front of him XD And the only predator is Kore to Yoon XD I don't see the Flynn comparison either. Mason fits that bill if anything. Edgar's more like a severely less motivated Sigmano.

As for why I hate Kore....because FUCK KORE XD.

When it comes to Raven tho, not quite but something like that I guess XD
I explained why I was suspicious about Edgar, now you need to explain Kore, you can’t just say fuck Kore xD stop hating on my pink-haired pothead!
She's not a true pothead either! XD And she belongs to the strrrEEETS, like the bottom of sneakers and street lights XD
afewseconds commented…
And I'm suspicious of her puss smelling like cat fur and scorched cheese XD over a year ago
I made Galiah and even I call her a menace to society
But...she's more of a menace to herself. Oh wait never mind, wrong character XD

Also, another question. You guys want to timeskip to the morning or to later on in the month?

Also, I just realized we forgot the thing with Sammy and Constantine XD
*gasp* what the hell cola, how DARE YOU?! xD she can’t belong to the streets if she’s in an open relationship with CONSENT of others in an open relationship xD and excuse me, other than her clothes smelling like marijuana, she herself smells like entering a bath and body works xD so SHUT UP, your assumption is WRONG xD

TIMESKIP TO LATER ON THAT MONTH!
Being in open relationships with other people that belong to the streets doesn't make her not belong to the streets XD She just belongs to both sides of the sidewalk xD Lmao!

Anyways, I'll pick up on a post tomorrow. I feel like I can actually go to sleep, and I'm gonna take advantage of that XD
I say later in the month. The sooner Raven becomes a true proud lesbian the better
Also, rest well. May dreams of Kore being a whore lul you to sleep XD
cosmic_fusions commented…
SHE IS NOT A W(K)HORE >:( over a year ago
HEY! She does NOT! xD you will go to sleep loving my precious Kore who smells like she lives in Lush 24/7, so shut up and goodnight xD
She lives in a big orgy stoner pile and you know it XD
I went to sleep and neither of those things happened, thank god XD
they didn't happen just yet xD you're gonna love my kore as much as you love food!
Don't you dare compare her to food because she would be a horrible snack XD A half eaten side dish that Gordon Ramsay says bad stuff about XD
Why do you want to push Kore so hard XD
The same reason you want to push TOGS so hard XD
Because kore is so lovable xD also, Jackline is terrifying as a teacher and that’s the sole reason Yoon gave up her classes xD
Lmao XD I can't help but to understand why. It fits Yoon's character and there's a massively stark contrast between her and Jackie. At least Constantine was more gentle with what she was able to teach her, and even respected Yoon's decision of wanting to be taught by Yasha rather than anyone else
My reason is because I have relatablility for TOGS. Because I work in a shitty gas station. My reasons are justified XD
Yoon would rather slurp a pair of jeans through a straw than stay in the same room with an angry Jackline. She’s a quartz tho, all she needs is food and dick(LOVE) and she’ll be okay xD
But Jackline has a friendly expressionless elf to even it out
I mean, I can't really argue with that XD Jackline's at her best when she's loved, and with Constantine being the way she is food is a big part of their family tradition. But that alone won't be enough for what's to come for her. Also yes, she has an elf I guess XD
She's loved by that elf, dammit XD
galiah is only a toy in Jackline's eyes, wind xD
Maybe, but Galiah still wants her. Galiah likes her big women
yeah, and she abandoned her friend Alana you fuck xD too late to make up for the movie night and bowling she skipped xD
Galiah did not abandon Alana. She and Jackie and Galiah all hang out on times. In fact, Galiah was just about to text Alana about their movie night. Now I don't know XD
Galiah isn't a toy in Jackline's eyes XD Just a good friend.
A great friend
Never lovers XD
wait so is yasha a kid now? does this mean yoon is finally taller than her xD
No
The child is still bigger than her XD
Yasha is going to be a child for 2 seconds more XD Yoon should enjoy her 2 seconds of being taller than someone finally. Then again, technically even kid Yasha's wings are taller than Yoon XD

Jackline with eventually come around to turning "great friends" to "lovers" xD
I don't know, COLA. Beach sex is not a thing even the greatest friends do XD
Technically the sex didn't really start until the got to Jackie's place XD
Eh, details
I'm more interested to see where Sammy and Raven's relationship goes, because the intro for Raven after the timeskip gives me some, "The day of retribution has come" vibes XD
Yes. Details XD
But yeah, retribution is definitely coming their way XD And the Constables are going to be coming that retribution's way. And of course, the devil server is going to he coming all if their ways XD
The what and the who?
No, I just said Raven is thinking like a school shooter XD
And I expanded on that school shooting vibe XD Which is pretty much within Raven's to-do list except it's not a school
That is fucked up. Guess Sammy's gonna have to knock some sense into her XD
Hey, at least I said it wasn't a school XD
A mass murder is still a mass murder, COLA XD
And Sammy has too much sanity to not let Raven be a killer. You know that XD