CSI:NY Hangman

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51PM
Well its very simple I will start by posting the first one, I will post a certain amount amount of spaces and then you have to guess a letter.

Example:
_ _ _ _ _ _ someone guessed and "L" _ _ _ l l _

Then you keep guessing until someone gets it right. The person that gets it right makes a new one. A " / " means a space. Prop for whoever gets the answer! Have Fun. :D *You can give bonus props when it is you turn if you want*

-----------------------------------------­---­---

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
last edited on May 23, 2009 at 07:05PM

CSI:NY 5378 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 5378

over a year ago CSIAly said…
smile
Me too Chandlerfan! Though usually when I play with friends (at school and stuff) I guess the vowels, then R/S/T/M and random ones from there. And I know there are like three other letters and that they might make the clue easier but I can't wait to guess! XD

T??
over a year ago becca85 said…
Wow, you all got busy!! Looks like I have some catching up to do.

_ a _ t a _ t i _ / w e / _ _ t / h _ r _ _ / _ _ _ _ e _ e /
_ i _ _ / a _ _ / h _ r _ _ / _ a _ _ _ t h _ .

No B
big smile
So it seems, lol. Thanks for updating!

O?
_ a _ t a _ t i _ / w e / _ o t / h o r _ _ / _ o _ _ e _ e /
_ i _ _ / a _ _ / h o r _ _ / _ a _ _ o t h _ .

No B
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
N? ^^
Holy sh!t, you guys updated fast! I go to see page 1 for like ten seconds and you update. Lol, nearly gave me a heart-attack. XD

S?
last edited over a year ago
_ a n t a s t i _ / w e / _ o t / h o r n _ / _ o _ _ e _ e /
_ i _ s / a n _ / h o r n _ / _ a _ _ o t h s .

No B
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
Fantastic we got horny college kids and horny mammoths =]

LOL I love that quote! XDD
Great job!!
Aww, you solved it :'( *sob*.

Oh well, I love the quote so all is well! XD Can't wait to see the one you choose Chandlerfan! :D
big smile
LOL! *hands over a tissue to CSIAly* XD

OK, here's the quote! =D

_ _ _ _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
i??
smile
*sniffles* Thank you, Chandlerfan *blows nose in an incredibly exagerant fashion* You're really too kind. Lol. Hmm, I'm gonna go with the all too famous "S". :D
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
e? ^^
big smile
Woahh this updated fast! XDD

_ _ e _ e's / _ _ _ e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ _ e s / _ e _ e / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ e _ _ i _ i _ _ / _ _ i _ i _
over a year ago House34 said…
L ?
Sweet Jesus, you people update fast whenever I'm gone, lol. I swear I go visit the Chase/Cameron/Foreman spot and send a PM and I come to see three responses while I can sit on a forum for like a half hour before someone does something XD. I guess that old saying: "A watched pot never boils," applies here, no?

Umm...R? :D
big smile
LMAO! I just went to get a snack and hey, it's updated again XDD
CSIAly, did you tell people I was forgetful and made them guess quicker? XDD

_ _ e r e's / _ _ r e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ l e s / _ e r e / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ e r _ i l i _ _ / _ l i _ i _
Lol, I was looking over some wonderful props the ever so lovely House34 gave me and I see that this was updated and was like: "CHANDERLFAN!!" Wow, I should seriously consider calming down before I crash and burn to my untimely Fandom induced death XDD. So how is your snack?? Lmao, yes I actually ask these kinds of questions :D. And perhaps I will tell people to update faster, if only to hopefully see a reply! I know, I'm mean. >:D

H? (Caine, Miami, CSI. Rofl, from the crossover XD)

PS: Oh great, now I'm hungry for a snack. o___O
big smile
LMAO!! *tries to update slowly* *fails* XDD
LOL! My snack is good! I really should stop eating crisps all the time...O_O XDD
Maybe you'll guess the answer just after you've told them, and then people will be guessing quicker when it's your turn XDD *is equally mean* XD

_ h e r e's / _ _ r e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ l e s / h e r e / _ h _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ e r _ i l i _ _ / _ l i _ i _

LOL Not the Caine XDD

Go eat something then XDD
Omg, I just finished my Frozen Berries! Lol, I feel like Adam in Commuted Sentences.

Adam: *distracted by Kendall's very provocative eating of chocolate in cordination with his new diet*
Mac: *oblivious* *reaches over into dish* *throws muffin to Adam that he catches instantly, snapping out of it* Eat something! :D

BWAHA! You'd like that wouldn't you? Trying to fool me into figuring out your damning Hangman puzzle which is way too hard for me (mainly because I suck at Hangman, I'm better when I choose the riddle cause I like to make it trickey) XD.

*Suddenly very somber* And no...just no. Not the Caine. *Suddenly no longer serious and instead very Alyssa like* This is so lame but I just realized something, what pop (soda) would Horatio Caine drink? [Think about it ;)]

T??
big smile
LMAO! *wants some frozen berries now* XDD
Ahh I miss Kendall! ='[ She just disappeared, what's with that?! O_O

LOL! Surely it's getting easier now?! XDD

Ummm...orange? Cause he's orange. =D

T h e r e's / _ _ r e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ l e s / h e r e / t h _ _ / _ t / _ / _ e r t i l i t _ / _ l i _ i _
Good, frozen berries ROCK! XD. And yes, Kendall was beautifully amazing in every way (I shower her with compliments WAY too often, lol) but CSI_NYfangirl reminded me she was actually in season 1, though not as Kendall. I know, shocking. She played in the episode with the Jewish bride who was killed on her wedding day, she played Audrey, the maid of honor who once had a relationship with the groom. Btw, the answer is Coke. Coz' I'm mature like that. XD

And, not really no. F?? :D
big smile
LOL! It's so confusing when the same actor plays 2 different characters in the same show! XDD
Once I swear I saw someone who was murdered previously! I thought CSI had turned into some Heroes-type show with people seemingly returning from the dead! XDD

LOL! I get it! XDD
Imagine if they named him Casanova instead of Horatio XD

T h e r e's / _ _ r e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ l e s / h e r e / t h _ _ / _ t / _ / f e r t i l i t _ / _ l i _ i _
*scream/gasps in shock* Casanova?! I think I just might die...SOMEONE BEGIN A CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION!! XD

O??
big smile
LMAO! Arrest his parents for giving him a name he can't live up to! XDD

T h e r e's / _ o r e / s e _ e _ / s _ _ _ l e s / h e r e / t h _ _ / _ t / _ / f e r t i l i t _ / _ l i _ i _
smile
Oh wow, lol, I love it! But at least it's not Humphrey or something (I'd hate that name if I were a guy). :DDD

A???
big smile
OH MY GAWD!!!!

THERE ARE MORE SEMEN SAMPLES HERE THAN AT A FERTILITY CLINIC!!!!!

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

:DDDDDDDD

ummm....would that second part sound weird to anyone who didn't know we were playing Hangman??? Maybe it's still weird even if you knew we were. Lol. XD
big smile
LMAO! Yep you got it! *flings prop at CSIAly* XDD
LOL I think it sounds weird either way XD
But people know that we're weird so they won't be shocked/appalled at it XD

Yaaay! Your turn! *just realised it'll be tricky* Ohh dear...XD
big smile
I started to dance when I saw this was updated...how shameful. XD
OH, OH, OH!! *pulls out ginormus! butterfly net to catch prop* YAY!
Bwahahaha...MY TURN!! Lmao, beware Chandlerfan, you just might be scared into submission, and if that turns out to be the case I'll have to sic Horatio Caine on you in the attempt to make you come to. XD

Quote:

_ _ / _ / _ _ _' _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ !
big smile
LMAO! Dance away XDD
Yaaay you caught it despite the huge hole in the net XD
Oh no! Not the Caine...wait House killed him, he can do no harm XD

e? =]
(Yep, I'm still sticking to the common letters =D)
a??
big smile
*Breaks out in Dancing Queen* And I wouldn't be too sure, Chandlerfan, Caine has his ways. *In creepy, meleodramatic horror voice over* In fact, some might even believe he's with us...*UBER CREEPY HORATIO CAINE VOICE* right...this...SECOND! *shiver* I think I just spooked myself. XD

_ _ / _ / _ _ _' _ / _ e e _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ _ _ _ / _ e !
_ _ / _ / _ _ _' _ / _ e e _ / _ _ _ / a _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ _ _ _ / _ e !

There you go Nat and Chandlerfan! :D

PS: It's an easier one. :)
big smile
LMAO! I love how you're trying to freak me out, and you ended up freaking yourself out XD
*whacks air in case Caine is actually here*
Now, I've got Dancing Queen stuck in my head, and I have no idea what made you burst out into that...*thinks* I need to watch Mamma Mia! again XD

r? =D
Lmao and oh my God. I propped you and had to edit my message like 8 times before FP accepted it since it was too long (like 8 lines). Lol, I REALLY like to talk about Lindsay in such situations and Mac and Stella being taught the lessons of love by rabbits, because if we're like clones God help the bunnies! XD

And yes I do try to creep you out using the deadliest weapon at my disposal (other than my fangirlism and cliff hangers): *uses overly drawn out Spanish accent* HORATIO!! So what'ca gonna do about it? Huh? Huh! Nothin! That's what! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

_ _ / _ / _ _ _' _ / _ e e _ / _ _ _ / a _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _' r e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ _ _ _ / _ e !

Oh my God, I just realized I had inserted the wrong letter instead of R and it spelt out some of the message, wow I'm so observant! Lol. DO NOT DISTRACT ME WITH YOU HILARITY!!! XD
big smile
LMAO! I had to do that too with the message I sent you before that! XDD
Stupid FP limits! XD
*locks SMacked into Mac's office so they can make good use of desk/couch/wall etc* XD
*fangirls stand outside his office watching for proof that it actually happened*
Is it weird that people want to watch that? XDD

LMAO at the Spanish accent! XD *throws an angry Spanish mob at Horatio* Kill!

Damn! I wish I saw that before you edited it! XD

i? =]
D
Rofl, so true! I hate the FP limitation of how much fangirldom I can fit into one prop, curses. Lol. Hmmm, though that would be interesting since Mac's office is glass and so we could very easily see through it and use documented proof to send to the New York Times as a reference to the lovely ship XD. And of course it's not weird, in Fandom we call it "expectation", lol. Oh! I wish I had saved it but alas it is now lost in the darkest recesses of my mind. God save them now XD.

_ _ / I / _ _ _' _ / _ e e _ / _ _ _ / a _ _ / i _ / I / _ i _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _' r e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ i _ _ / _ e !
smile
_ _ / I / d _ _' _ / _ e e _ / _ _ _ / a _ d / i _ / I / _ i _ d / _ _ _ / _ _ _' r e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ i _ _ / _ e !
o??
N
_ o / I / d o _' _ / _ e e _ / _ o _ / a _ d / i _ / I / _ i _ d / o _ _ / _ o _' r e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ o _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ i _ _ / _ e !
N o / I / d o n' _ / _ e e _ / _ o _ / a n d / i _ / I / _ i n d / o _ _ / _ o _' r e / _ _ _ n _ / _ o _' _ _ / _ e / _ e e _ i n _ / _ e !

Come on, guys. Almost done! That's all for tonight! I'm gonna go watch CSI: NY and then SLEEP, finally. Lol. XD
big smile
No I don't feel you and if I find out you're lying you'll be feeling me! =D

LMAO When Mac first said that I thought WTH is he on about LOL
*has a dirty mind* =P XDD
DAMN IT!! :'( You figured it out...AGAIN!! Rofl, I LOVE that scene, he sounds like a parent from some half-hour comedy show trying to use "slang" that their teenager uses when they text. XD

Oh's wells, I guess ya get to the next one, now dont'cha? Pick a hard one--but not too hard!--that you'll hopefully remember long enough for me to figure out the answer. Good luck! :D

PS: *sticks "comment" prop to Chandlerfan's forehead. XD
big smile
LOL! Sorry I'll try not to next time XD And LMAO that is so true! He's 'hip' =P XD

*walks down street*
*people point and laugh*
*looks in mirror and sees prop*
*LOL* XDD

OK, here you go:

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _'_ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _.

Have fun guessing! =D
is there an s?
cool
I think Chandlerfan and CSIAIy are having too much fun with this forum ;D.

D
big smile
_ _ _ _ / _ _ / d _ d _'_ / s _ _ / _ _ s / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _.

LOL! Well my excuse is I have no life so am very easily amused...XDD
Idk about CSIAly XD