Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 20307

over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
yeah... i think i ripped the stitches out of my lower left. i thoght it was a dying part.
over a year ago Robis said…
sick
I don't get it. Why do people get they're wisdom teeth removed?
Is it like, you have to or you need to?

I'm asking because no one in my family has had they're wisdom teeth removed.
Mine are coming out now, and because of those damn things, I can't eat normally, without dealing with pain.
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
crying
@Robis
Well sometimes if someone has had no other teeth pulled before when the wisdom teeth come in they push the other teeth and hurt you'r jaw cause they don't have the room to grow but there are other reasons also.
over a year ago silentassasin said…
basically a good amount of people dont have enough room for wisdom teeth so the wisdom teeth force their way in causing pain to your mouth
So, let me get this straight. If my jaw doesn't hurt, when they're coming out, I'm good?
over a year ago Olar said…
yes...i have all my wisdom teeth end it dosnt hurt at all
sick
well, my botom ones were impacted. they were screwing up my already slightly croocked bottom teeth.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Namorock said…
not true, my wisdom teeth didn't hurt a bit still got them removed because they usually come in on angles which press on other teeth and weather it hurts or not it will still get infected.
well,i have my wisdom teeth and their fine
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i think i only have one wisdom tooth the grew in(if all of them did i didnt notice). it dont bother me at all.

edit: i think i have 3 cause my two bottom back teeth would have no room whatsoever if they grew in so I'm assuming they are wisdom teeth and i didnt notice. If not I'm screwed.
how did this conversation start?i cant remember why we started talking about wisdom teeth.
i cant believe people actually subscribed to my club i made months ago because supervamp wouldnt leave. i haven't checked it in months
check out Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. Its about a guy who transfers to a magic school and wants to be a pope. During the school physical a spirit predicts what students will be when they grow up. It predicts he will be a demon lord, the exact opposite of what he wanted to be. The spirit has never been wrong.
i saw it already it was an okay anime.ive seen way better though
i found on anime dreaming the anime witch is Uncensored so there are echi stuff in it xD
i think ep 3 of HOTD comes out sunday. Im amped up.
big smile
awesome im so craze for that anime i even started to make a collection of all things that are about HOTD
ok. now i feel like an idiot. what's HOTD?
over a year ago Omka said…
uhhh if im right then its a new anime thats airing. its short form for "High School of the Dead"

:P if u switch the first 2 letters of my name, it spells...Moka :D
cool
@Synned_Ghoul dude that anime is going to be the best one this summer end the manga rocks xD
im sorry but omka is a weird ass name
meh
seriously...
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
sad
HSTD gives me the creeps
cake
Actually, to me, Omka is a perfectly normal nickname. Well, maybe that's because in my language, Omka means ''granny''. :D More precisely it's a slang.

I'll agree to 2Pain4. That anime isn't for me.
''You don't argue about other's taste.'' Ok, that may be a little bit awkward, but I hope you get the point.
For the ones, that don't want to use they're brains today. It means: Just because it's different(the opinion), doesn't mean it's bad.
the best friends forever part was fucked up. I love it. Also the fat guy is a fiend.
over a year ago Namorock said…
i just finished watching elemental gelade it's pretty good i liked i have been watching pretty much all the ongoing animes as well and they're getting better most of them again take place in a school setting, but like i said anime dreaming is the best sight i have discovered for anime they update everyday and they have all the new animes immediately.
yeah animedreaming end animeultima are the fastest sites for animes

H.O.T.D. is a awesome anime i cant wait for when they get some serious weapons end get to the house xD
patience olar,patience.
tongue
i know but still i cant wait to see them in the bathroom >.<

lol look what i found link
big smile
end i found when Sora no Otoshimono episode 14 is coming out in 55 days xD i found it on the link i posted:D
now i definitly feel like an idiot... i love HOTD.
cool
of course you do O.<
big smile
i just watched the 2 eps out. AWESOME! lots of blood! ^.^
but im a litl sad cuz in the manga you see the brains of that zombie that got a drill in his head but in the anime not :(
yeah.
just finished the ch. 32. Moka going berserk looks just like when Tsukune goes Ghoul!
hold on a sec. i'll show.
moka
hold on a sec. i'll show.
moka
tsukune
tsukune
okay know im intrested so can someone tell me from where to start radeing this manga cuz i saw the anime
new chapter of Sankarea is out xD
over a year ago vampire23 said…
iv'e into small amounts of information that implies that there will be a seoson three. to rosario vampire. i'm unsure still wether its this sequel that only a few sites are showing the cover to (i'm reading the manga). or if there just planning on making a season 3 but i hope they manage to actually get season 3 out. i'm actually enjoying this one
can someone tell me from where to start radeing Rosario Vampire manga cuz i saw the anime...plz
blush
onemanga.com > go to manga list and look for..ps its awesome =D
cool
Ps-at first, the art isnt as good till like chap6+ Moka starts to look cuter and Inner Moka starts to look HOTTER, so dont be discourage by it . Just saying if it makes any difference
thanks but i want to start the manga where the anime ends cuz it would be boring to read it from the begining
smirk
The anime had some different plot than the manga but have it your way =D
manga has original plot.
@Olar thanks. i'll read it.
kiss
Fave chap is season II chap16' Ura-chan + Tsukune goes on date!!!!!!
sad
that dosnt help me at all dudes -.-'
smile
start at chap 20-Over Consuption, its not in the anime and its perfect to see whats in the manga thats not included in the anime
lol. the wierdest one is season 2, chapter 15 with ruby, the whip, and tsukune training. ruby gets VERY.... happy.