The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 940

over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
yep it does
over a year ago natroxman said…
angry
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­T
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­W!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! please
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
hey, i got wifi! i may or may not post, im about to go to the bookstore to buy a book and the only reason why i was able to get on is bcuz my moms friends phone is a wifi hotspot
over a year ago hp1214 said…
yay!!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post post post post!!!!
cool
great now that u have wi-fi POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! look it ares!!!!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Can't wait til u post!!
cake
HAPPY NEW YEAR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! AWESOMENESS CAKE................................... POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago pjnadia said…
big smile
YAY YOU CAN POST!!!!!!!!!! PLZ POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Post Soon...if you dont i will squeeze out all your blood, dry your skin and hang it on my door!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
Hi! I just read this and I love it!!!!! Please post soon!!!!!!!
swimmergirl I think we met ur clone! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­N!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! HA I am going to get off the hook................ AGAIN! HA! POST SOON Pugluv or as we say in ESPANOL........DESPUÉS ANTES Pugluv (i got this off of google translate). Good luck, wth catching me, cauze i got the running skillz and tips from Hermes and Travis and Connor, and how come when we are talking about the two,we say CONNOR and TRAVIS, why not TRAVIS and CONNOR??? because isnt Travis Older??????
~Awesome Son of Hades~(nico) thats my new sig
either that or this ~GET YO FACTS RIGHT~ I like the first one
~NICO~
P.S
WHEN MAKING THIS ACCOUNT I MEANT JASON DERULO AND NOT JASON GRACE
jasonfan44 (nico) ^^ in harry potter jk always put fred and george weasley never george and fred... sooooooo ya and ^ if u meant jason derulo why dont u have a pic of him instead of a pic of jason and percy, then u wouldnt have to keep on explaining on like every page that u mean jason derulo and not jason grace... sorry just had to point those two facts out...
-Natalie daughter of poseidon (cuz i really do have dark hair and green eyes xP)
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
big smile
Hey I started reading your fanfic and its pretty interesting :P My friend and I are starting fanfic awards on this club if you want your fanfic to win then please enter Here on the link I give you
link
Thank You!
YO SWIMMERGIRL! ARE YA GONNA ANSWER ME???? WE MET UR CLONE, HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! HA! GONNA GET OFF THE HOOK AGAIN
POST SOON PUGLUV
~NICO~
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Post whenever!!
My threat still hangs.... ~kiddin=maybe~
angry
POST NOW!!!!! please
-natalie
wassup me people? i got home two hours ago, but i wanted to finish Inheritance, and i must say, MOST EPIC BOOK EVER.
meh
im getting kinda bored with this forum.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
Wait who is posting???
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
big smile
hah! I finished inheritancce in a weekend. I got so tired on saturaday I started reading but being unable to comprehend the words so I had to re-read. Inheritance was fantastic! good luck inishing it!
i did finish it, it took me three days to finish it
but i have to say, i was a little dissapointed in the end of the final chapter
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
yeah... same here... it was still a good book though. But my bookshelf was very crammed when it went in.

Hope you post again soon.
i know what u mean, on my book shelf i have all the books of Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, The 39 Clues, Eragon, and The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers and some of the Harry Potter books
smile
I have the Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, Narnia series, Inheritance Circle series(Eragon, Brisingr, and Inheritance), Twilight series(my sister's. I hate twilight. No offence.), Eric Rex series, Charlie Bone series, and Wicked. I like reading a lot!!! Oh and pleas post soon whenever you can.
Oh and I also forgot Heroes of Olympus.
do u have Eldest?
oh yea I do
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
Post soon, please!
what is Inheritance????? I have random books on my book shelf, I have the lighting thief and The son of Neptune, the rest of the book are on my kindle
Inheritance is the fourth book of the inheritance circle series
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
hmmm
Is the Inheritance circle series good? Cuz I read some reviews that said that the books were crappy...
And, speaking about books: I have Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, 39 clues, Gallagher girls, Heist society, all the Books of Bayern, The Amanda project, about two series that I forgot their name, and a ton of books that either do not belong to a series or are the first one of a series.
Please pugluv98 post soon!!!
cool
^ i <3 gallagher girls!!!! i cant wait till the new one comes out in march soooo i have harry potter heroes of olympus 1 39 clues book about some nancy drew book a couple of pretty little liars books a few narnia books that i have failed to read, and the llying game books im sure i have more but most oft them go under the catagory of books that i will never read again or at all sooooo ya
over a year ago bookwormforever said…
Hi i'm new and i LOVE this story
SOMEONE POST SOON
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
well, the series is more commonly known as the Eragon series, here are the order of the books, Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. I have tried to read the artemis fowl books, but they were boring, i have also tried The Missing, (i forgot the name of the series) but stopped in the middle of the third book. wow. we really strayed from the topic havnt we? i will post tomorrow
hmmm
good!!!! :) and what are the eragon books about??? dragons???
yup and their EPIC!!! but it takes a few chapters to get to the good part
Jasonfan@I'm sorry I didn't answer u before as I was busy yesterday. The-time-thief is not my evil clone it is a completely different person that I don't know. I do not have two accounts like someone I know *coughcoughjasonfancoughcough*
pugluv@can't wait til u post a chappie!!
hmmm
^ whats jasonfans other account
Connertravis. Or sOmething to do with conner and Travis.
over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
my shelf is full i have the CHERUB series, mysterious benedict society series, Captain underpants, PJ, HoO, Kane Chronicals, Spiderwick, some Sherlock Holmes, Hunger Games and lots more. My sister has the HP series, Power of 5 series and Noughts and Crosses too all of which I have read (she has more) there just all amazing series and books, just like this forum well done
My Favorite series are the Harry potter and Percy Jackson books. Inheritance is ok but like wat pugluv said it starts out slow.
post soon!!!!!!!!!!
i remember the captain underpants books!
over a year ago Funky-girl22 said…
Post soon please? :))
cake
post sooooon!!

new page! cake 4 everyone!
cake
^ new page CAKKKEEE!!! swimmergirl7 i found the account its ConnerandTravis sooo ya im kinda a stocker now
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
mine is full of odds and ends.

i've got the Harry Potter series, a few of the Keys to The Kingdom series, all of the PJO, the two of HoO seires, and lots of others. I've filled one bookshelf, and I've still got three boxes of books left.

anyways, i'm back from my family trip, so i'll be posting on my lost hero.