The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 940

over a year ago universalpowa said…
big smile
POST POST!!! hey i just realized that POST jumbled up spells STOP. dont stop! keep posting!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
but if you scranble it it says "dont post, keep stoping" lol it will be up tomight
ok, guys im gonna post later tonight when im done with my chores
cake
yay! celebration! CELEBRATE PARTAY!!! cake 4 everyone!!!
^ a little hurt by that......................................
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
why?
okay ive been busy so heres the preview since i left a cliff hangar

Athena's POV

I was on my way to the throne room to talk to Hermes about a delivery, when out of my peripheral vision I saw a tall, black hair boy kissing a blond hair girl. All the campers had gone to the table to eat so it must have been some minor gods. I strode past them without giving them a second thought.

Percy's POV

I surfaced from our little make out scene and jerked my head toward the room with the rest of the half-bloods. Annabeth nodded and took my hand into hers. But on the way, I couldn't quite shake the feeling that somebody had seen us...

1 hour later---

No One's POV

As the group of demigods trooped back into the temporary rec. room Silena decided to pick up where they left off.

"That's it!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front. "The back of the bus has just volunteered to clean up after lunch!" The rest of the kids cheered.

"There's a shocker" Beckendorf muttered.

"There's a shocker" Leo muttered.

Beckendorf blinked at the book while the rest of the demigods chuckled. He just shrugged "great minds think alike."

But Piper kept her eyes on Jason, like she couldn't decide whether to be hurt or worried.

"Aww" Silena sniffled which made Jason and Piper go red and Leo to chuckle at their discomfort.

"Did you hit your head or something?"

"Did you?" Travis asked innocently, which was an oxymoron. Connor and Travis Stoll were never innocent unless it's being good.

Jason glared at him "No, but Leo did" he reamark which led to some snorts from Grover and Nico.

"You really don't know who we are?" Jason shrugged helplessly.

"Ha, you admit your helpless!" Clarisse laughed "oh, I can't wait to show you the inntiiation ceremony for newbie's" she said with glee.

"Wait, what's the inntiation ceremony?" Leo asked looking around "is it, like, crashing into the canoe lake in a chariot, cuz if it is then I already passed."

Nico shook his head "No, it's not even a real inntiation. It's when Clarisse sticks the new kids heads into the toilet. But your right, if it was to crash into the canoe lake, than I would have passed too." he said looking smugly at Thalia.

"Yep, me too, but Clarisee "tried" to give me the "inntiation" he said putting air qoutes around it. "but it didn't turn out so good for her" Percy said causing Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, and Nico to bust out laughing, while Frank, Hazel and the rest look confused.

"It's worse than that. I don't know who I am."

"DUN,DUN,DUN!!!" Connor joked and Silena gave him yet, another slep upside the head.

i will put up the rest tomorrow since its the last day of school before thanksgiving break
last edited over a year ago
big smile
nooo post more!!! its soo funny and good!!! Athena saw them!! OMG!!!
keep up the good work!
read authors note....................... oh and darkrai, to answer your question, she acted suprised that i was posting
crying
sorry i just wanted to celebrate.... *sad face* :'(

do u still want some leftover cake?
im good thanx, next one will be up tomorrow
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
laugh
Awww. I don't want to wait. Oh well. Post soon. That was great! Sorry I didnt say that before.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
oh, you just HAD to lete Athena see them, didn't you. as if their love life isn't hard enough, *she said sarcasticly, hiding a grin at what Athena might do to Percy and what Posidon will do to Annabeth.* lol.

post soon, please.
I think this story is be awesome. but it would be even awesomer if you posted. Even a preview would be good. Anything. We are desperate. At least I am.
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
POST MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
^don't worry im currently working on the next part
Ok...
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
angelic
more! can you keep it in one chapter per post
cool
Post post post!
ugh, i HATE my computer i refreshed the page on one of the tabs so it refreshed on THIS one and i lost everything i typed up. the rest will be up tonight, again sorry
Aww. We will wait.
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
cake
Awww... I hope u can post soon! =)
Happy almost Thankgiving!! Please, eat cake, its ambrosia cake so it tastes like whatever you want =)
~Piper~
^thanks, Piper_ofArtemis the ambrosia tasted like blue chocolate chip cookies
over a year ago MythicLover said…
HURRY AND POST SOON!
laugh
post post post please! ahh! blue cookies! yum! i wonder what pink cookies taste like....*sound of large explosion*
um...*comes back in all torched-looking*
yeah dont ever ask me to make cookies... it doesnt end well...

LOL! XD
cake
yay! new page! Cake!
Universalpowa, I gong to take that as a bad thing from you...
big smile
U are very welcome pugluv, my piece tasted like blue chocolate chip cookies too!! LOL =)
Hope the cakes gave u extra posting energy.
P.S. my dad just tought me how to make stuffing, its his family's secret recipe and neither of my sisters have ever been intereted in learning how to make it. I know, i know, im a daddy' girl. Its very true, and im very proud of it! =)
~Piper~
Go people who start making Thanksgiving dinner at 9p.m. the night b4 Thanksgivng day!! =)
EEPP!! Its 12:25 a.m.!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
mischievous
YEAH!! My first attempt at BOLD worked!!
italics
underine
BOO-YA!!
~Piper~
sorry i havnt posted i was cleaning yesterday since my stepdad was coming back from overseas and we didnt get back from the airport till 11 and now im about to go watch a movie, so post will be up tonight!!!
ok post soon
Please post soon!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
The bus dropped them in front of a big red stucco complex like a museum, just sitting in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey you know if you put a space in the middle of it, it spells now here" Nico said looking around grinning.

Maybe that was it: the National Museum of Nowhere, Jason thought.

"I would so go there!" Travis exclaimed

A cold wind blew across the desert. Jason hadn't paid much attention to what he was wearing, but it wasn't nearly warm enough: jeans and sneakers, a purple T-shirt, and a thin black windbreaker.

"Why were you wearing a purple t-shirt?" Beckendorf asked raising an eyebrow. Jason just shrugged.

"So, a crash course for the amnesiac, Leo said, in a helpful tone

"For some reason, I find that hard to believe" Silena said.

"What makes you say that?" Clarisse asked.

"Well, the whole shaving cream on the Jell-O thing questions his helpfullness"

"So true" Thalia said nodding. Suddenly outside there was a
thunder and the sound of raised voices from Poseidon and Athena.

"Well it sounds like they just found out" Nico said grinning evilly.

"Wait, found out what?" Y Grover asked. Percy and Annabeth's faces paled.

"You'll find out soon enough" Thalia said trying to hide her laughter. Note the word tried .

that made Jason think this was not going to be helpful.

"I KNEW it!" Nico said doing a fist pump in the air."

"Well,someone watches a little too much MTV" Percy said failing at stiffiling a laugh.

"What's MTV? Y Grover asked.

"Nothing" Piper said resuming to read.
laugh
post post post soooo funny!
so when did athena and poseidon find out?
LOL :P
I HAVE EDITED MY FIRST CHAPTER ON THE FIRST PAGE
^oh, and to answer your question, the gods were able to read faster than the demigods since the only interruptions were from Hermes, Apollo, and Ares
big smile
ohhhhhhh dat makes sense :) :P lol
u should have the demigods sneak up behind dem to watch da arguement :P
laugh
AWESOME!!!! POST MORE!!!! ^ I agree!
laugh
POST SOON!!!!!
happy thanksgiving!
wink
^thats not a bad idea, i might do that......................................­...­may­be
WOW, i JUST realized how short it is
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
sweet!!! post soon!!!!!!
Great!!!!!! Post again soon! I like your idea universalpowa!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Cool post soon!
crying
post soon!!! i cant wait to see the gods reactions :)

Feeling: Sad
becuz my sis deleted my entire chapter for my mark of athena story.
:'(
Can you post today?
over a year ago AceJackson said…
angry
PLEASE
DRaKONS ROAR
alright, im gonna start in about an hour or so, as long as my mom doesn't drag me off to somewhere, im gonna post!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!