The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 940

over a year ago natroxman said…
tongue
SAME!!! creepy...
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
That's creepy. The last chappie was great! I really hate my chores...
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
okay, im gonna start off where i left off (huh, unintended rhyme) expect it in two hours
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
big smile
So... staying up after midnight it is!!!
ok, i lied, i wanted to suprise you guys and read the WHOLE THING i reedited it cuz i made a mistake typing it the first time and now its even more hilarious
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
big smile
cool! I Love it!
How do u get bold print?
[ b ] word [ / b ] but with no spaces between the parenthesis thing and the b and the slash
laugh
Just read it... Awesome! Yep, you were right, now its funnier!
Post more soon!!!!!!
i will try to post on the banished hero and nico di angelos love story today!
i got a new fan (alice20000109) and i have 24 fans! *trumpets play* and wow, almost 1000 comments, and were still in the second chapter...................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
over a year ago Flippers said…
cake
Remember Cake if you post!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Remember my post about a penguin living if you post? And one dying when you waste time? Yeah, I was KIDDIN. Besides, I have an army.
Lemme just to roll call to see if everybody is READY:
"Minotaur? Check and stop trying to Kill PERCY` you guys are on the same team!" "Kronos. Check, STOP IT KRONOS!" "Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Connor,Travis, Jason, Malcolm? Check, CONNOR AND TRAVIS STOP GIVING LEO HEART ATTACKS AND COME OVER HERE!ANNABETH AND PERCY STOP KISSING EACH OTHER!" Hellhounds? Check, thank you Nico." "Furies? Check, Nico can you tell them to stop grabbing Percy?" "Angry birds? Check. Jason stop putting the angry birds in a sling shot and destroying the cabins?" *looks at list*

Alright, everyone in my army is ready. "NICO! I DIDN'T ASK FOR SKELETON WARRIORS! MINOTAUR, STOP IT! KRONOS, WHY?!?!? ANNABETH AND PERCY SHAME ON YOU! CONNOR AND TRAVIS, I TOLD YOU TO STOP GIVING LEO HEART ATTACKS AND FOCUS! FURIES, AND HELLHOUNDS HEEL! JASON, STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!" ~Storms over there, and ties everybody up.~ *Mutters something about monsters and demigods*

Well POST SOON, everybody is getting restless.

~DIFFERENT VERSION OF NICO~
over a year ago hp1214 said…
post soon
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
smile
POST SOON!!!
big smile
POST SOON! And i wonder how many comments you'll have when you finish the book.

i am gonna start posting on this forum every other day but do two pages, and ill post on my other two forums the next day, so we can finish this faster and i will be posting on the other two forums daily (kinda)
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Post please!
crying
post please!!! I'm begging you
ill post tomorrow, i got caught in some hw
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
laugh
Just post, and I'll be happy. Post soon and I'll cancel the warrant for your soul. Post tomorrow on schedule and I'll remove that mouldy garlic pizza from your wardrobe that I paid the Stolls to put there.
XD POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!
Jasonfan@ I love reading ur comments!!!!
Pugluv@ can't wait til tommarrowm them!!
angry
it been like 24 hours!!! POST
meh
Post soon pugluv!! But it's ok if u don't post if ur in school.
sorry guys, ive been too lazy to post
meh
post!
fine, but this forum is number 5 on the popular content!
angry
if u dont post soon im gonna leave!!!!!!!!!
fine, fine, im posting, but im doing two pages so it might be up in an hour and a half or two hours
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
thats fine just please post tonight
"Curse it, boy!" he snapped at Jason. "Didn't you leave some for me!

"Yeah, Jason, why didn't you leave any for Hedge?" Percy asked mockingly.

Hazel cuffed him on the arm.

"Shut up!" Thalia said.

I like a challenge!" Leo got to his feet, freathing hard. He looked completely humiliated,

Everyone shot a look at Leo.

Leo gave a sour look. "Yeah, nothing makes your day better than having an old, ugly goat rescue you."

Apollo look surprised. "Really? I thought that would make your day worse."

Artemis gave him an incredolous look. "How are you even a god?"

"Well, his father is Zeus, and his mother-" Hermes began but Athena cut him off.

"We know how it happend. That was a rhetorical question. And no, I will not tell you what it means." Athena finished before Ares could ask what rhetorical meant.

his hands were bleeding from clawing at the rocks. "Yo, Coach Supergoat, whatever you are-I just fell down the freaking Grand Canyon!

"TOLD you guys I fell off the freaking Grand Canyon!" Leo interjected.

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Yes, and now you won't shut up about it."

"Jeez, Thalia, you would think you would treat your boyfriend better." Connor muttered.

In a flash, Thalia shot out of her chair and tackled Connor out of his chair and straggling him. It took Percy, Jason, Leo and Frank to pry her off before she could go homicidal on Connor.

Stop asking for challenges!" Dylan hissed at them, but Jason could see feat in his eyes. "You have no idea how many enemies you've awakend, half-bloods.

"Oh, I think I have an idea." Annabeth muttered.

My mistress will destroy all demigods.

"Well that's just a little pessimistic." Nico muttered.

"Yeah, you would know," Travis said.

Piper stuck her foot out when Nico ran by so he fell face forward on the floor before Nico could go all ninja on Travis.

This war you cannot win."

" This war?" Y Annabeth asked quizically.

Above them, the storm exploded into a full-force gale. Cracks expanded in the skywalk. Sheets of rain poured down, and Jason had to crouch to keep his balance. A hole opened in the clouds-a swirling vortex of black and silver.

"Woah," Luke breathed. "Complete epicness."

"The mistress calls me back!" Dylan shouted with glee.

"Wouldn't it have been easier for his mistress to send him an Iris Message?" Y Grover asked.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but the immortals like to showoff, which is why they claim us by sending a holographic image over our heads instead of just IM-ing us." Annabeth grumbled.

"And you, demigods, will come with me!"

"Uhm, how about no?" Jason said.

He lunged at Jason, but Piper tackled the monster from behind. Even though he was made of smoke.

"How did that go?" Luke asked jokingly.

Piper somehow managed to connect.

"Connect to what? A USB port?" Connor asked.

"Yes, Connor, they have a USB port on the skywalk" Katie sighed.

"And that's pretty muvh where it went down hill." Jason said. Piper nodded in agreement.

Both of them went sprawling. Leo, Jason, and the coach surged forward to help, but the spirits screamed with rage. He let loose a torrent that knocked than all backward. Jason and Coach hedge landed on their butts.

Hermes snorted. "Classic."

Jason's sword skidded across the glass. Leo hit the back of his head and curled on his side, dazed and groaning. Piper got the worst of it.

"Of course she did." Silena muttered to Beckendorf.

She was thrown off Dylan's back and hit the railing,

"Ouch" Annabeth said. "But still not as bad as getting stabbed with a knife that was coated in poison."

"What?!" Luke asked alarmed. "You got stabbed with a poisoned knife!" Luke peered intently at Annabeth.

"Uhm, no." she said, trying to play it off.

tumbling over the side until she was hanging by one hand over the abyss. Jason started toward her, but Dylan screamed, "I'll settle for this one!"

"Hey, random question: What if Percy's and this story was an actual book series?" Leo asked.

"Well I don't know who would spend their time reading a book that probally ranged from 340-550 pages and waiting a year for each one to come out." Thalia said.

"If it ever did happend, those people would probally be going on the internet to post fanfictions on a site because they can't come up with their own characters and ideas and would be obsessed with the series." Annabeth put in.

"I know, what losers. They would seriously need to get a life." Leo joked.
over a year ago zakittle said…
smile
hardy har har

good job so far
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
wink
that was SO awsome!!!
post when you can again!
mischievous
AWESOME JOB!!!!! post soon pleaase!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
laugh
I love the chappie!! Especially that little part at the end. Totally hilarious!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
har har so funny making us fanpoppers look like lozers.....what ever but anyways GREAT CHAPPIE!!!!
smile
The end was hilarious!!!! If only they knew!!!!!!!!! Awesome/amazing chappie!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago killer24 said…
cool
hi im new that was cool
laugh
^really? would you say it was a killer? sorry for the bad pun, couldnt resist
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
wow, awesome chapter !! ppppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooosssssssss­sss­sss­sss­ttt­ttt­tt
over a year ago killer24 said…
big smile
That was a killer PUN haha
rainy
ppppooooosssssttttt!!!! NOW!
over a year ago PJOrocks said…
post ASAP
post soon!!!!! I Can't wait until they find out they are dating
big smile
Wow, I guess I need to get a life...

Nah! Love reading this stories!!!
Awesome chapter!!!!!!! Post soon!!!!
Yeah. I prob should too but whatev!!^
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
cake
I HAVE AN ARMY INCLUDING: ARES, HESTIA, ATHENA, POSEIDON, PERCY, ANNABETH, MALCOLM, TRAVIS, CONNOR, PARTY PONIES FROM DELAWARE, NEW HAMPHIRE HAWAII, OHIO, AND CALIFORNIA, TYSON, CHIRON, REYNA, FRANK, HAZEL, OCTIVIAN, JASON, MINOTAUR, KRONOS, HELLHOUNDS, FURIES, HADES, APOLLO, HERMES, ZEUS, ATLAS, GRYPHONS, NIKE, TERMINUS, IRIS, HECATE, NYSSA, HEPHEASTUS, JAKE MASON, WILL SOLACE, THE NEMAN LION, DIONYSUS, APHRODITE, LACY, MITCHELL, DREW, PIPER, LEO. so post soon!

NEW PAGE, AWESOMENESS CAKE!
last edited over a year ago
sorry i havnt posted lately, ive been caught up reading the Twilight series, i know, in 6th grade i HATED the series, me and two of my friends use to have a anti-twilight club, and then my friend annie read the book and betrayed us, she died her hair black and kinda went Nico Di Angelo on us, (not the emo type, just the black hair and dark clothes)

Lucky for you guys though, im a fast reader and i already finished the first two, i started reading it, i think it was monday night, and it takes me about three days to read each one, its kinda sad that its taking me this long, i finished the lost hero in a single night, the son of neptune in 3, and Inheritance in 3, i havnt really found a book series worth readidng yet, i might post tomorrow
angry
BOOOOOOOOO TWILIGHT!!! and please post ASAP
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
I don't like twilight in the least. but I won't go so far as to boo, as that could offend twilight fans... but I could probably come up with a few choice things to say about it... I would've joined your anti-twilight club.