The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 940

over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
1st person on page 15! post soon please
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
ok, since i am feeling merciful, i will post a preview

The room went silent when the seventeen year old Luke came in.

"Hey guys, what's going on...." his voice trailed off when he saw
Thalia and the older version of Annabeth and Grover.

"What? How? What's going on here?" he said, his face paled. Y Grover spoke up.

"Well, the future demigods were sent back in time with this book explaining the future like, nine years from now." Y Grover said gesturing towards Thalia, Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Nico, Frank, and his older self.

"Thalia, your a tree." Luke said still struck.

"Um no, shes a girl" Connor said real slow like he was stupid. Annabeth whaccked him in the head.

"Annabeth, you look like your seventeen." Luke said shifting his look to the older daughter of Athena.

"That's because she is seventeen, we all are, though, Hazel and Nico are fourteen." Percy said.

Luke gave a blank look "Who are you guys?" he asked directing his question toward the older demigods. The older group gave introductions uneasily. Luke nodded and took a seat between Percy and Annabeth, which forced the couple from holding hands underneath the ping pong table.

And under the persistent of Y Annabeth, they reread the book to where they were, with of course the same interruptions from the same people.

"You sure? What was the first day we met? What did we talk about?"

Percy looked at Jason. "Dude, I don't even remember what me and Grover talked about on our first day of school."

Grover cocked his head. "I think we talked about why we got sent there in the first place."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. You said you were sent there for being to, uh, how did you say it? 'Being to odd.'"

Snickers from the Stolls.

"Gee, I wonder why?" Nico asked sarcastically. Annabeth thumped him in the head.

"It was..." Leo frowned. "I don't recall exactly. I'm ADHD, man. You can't expect me to remember details." "But I don't remember you at all. I don't remember anyone here. What if-" "You're right and everyone else is wrong?" Leo asked. "You think you just appeared here this morning, and we've all got fake memories of you?"

"BURN!" Frank said. Katie hit him in his arm.

A little voice in Jason's head said, That's exactly what I think.

"Number one sign that your going crazy: You start listening to the voices in your head." Luke said leaning back in his chair.

Thalia and Annabeth rolled their eyes.

But in sounded crazy. Everybody here took him for granted. Everyone acted like he was a normal part of the class-except for Coach Hedge. "Take the worksheet." Jason heanded Leo the paper. "I'll be right back." Before Leo could protest, Jason headed across the skywalk. Their school group had the place to themselves. Maybe ot was too early in the day for tourists,

Leo groaned. "I know it was too early for me."

Piper just stared at him. "It was ten in the morning."

Leo rolled his eyes. "I what time we got up that morning."

"We got up at 7:30 in the morning."

Leo shrugged. "Still too early for me."

or maybe the weird weather had scared them off. The Wilderness School kids had spread out in pairs across the skywalk. Most of them were joking around or talking. Some of the guys were dropping pennies over the side. About fifty feet away, Piper was trying to fill out her worksheet, but her stupid partner Dylan was hitting on her, putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her that blinding white smile.

"Ugh, I still can't bellieve he was hitting on me." Piper said.

"Poor you," Travis said said sarcastically. "If only guys like Dylan would stop hitting on you so you can do your work like the goodytwoshoes you are. I bet you wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Your right, I wouldn't hurt a fly. But I'm not scared to hit a guy." And with that, Piper got up and socked Travis in the stomach. Clarisse nodded approvingly of the show of violence.

"Jeez, Piper, violent much?" Percy asked jokingly.

"Yes, she is, so am I." Annabeth said and kicked the leg off of Percy's chair making him fall back.

Luke snickered at this. *Wow, Annabeth got beautiful. I wonder if we could get togeteher, after all, we're the same age.*

She kept pushing him away, and when she saw Jason she gave him a look like, Throttle this guy for me.

"You should've" Silena huffed.

"I did" Jason said with a grin.

"Well, you kinda did" Leo said. "But it was mostly Piper."

"Good for you" Clarisse said looking at Piper. *Gods, I would die, if I had to let some guy rescue me.*

Jason motioned for her to hang on. He walked up to Coach Hedge, who was leaning on his baseball bat, studying the storm clouds. "Did you do this?" the coach asked him.

"Of course, he blames Jason." Connor said. "He obviously doesn't know how the weather works, so he accuses the kid who shows up on the bus with no memory."

"Well, Jason did cause it, in a way" Annabeth said.

"How?" Luke asked.

"Where he came from" Piper exlained, like that should clear everything up.

"Okay," Luke said, still not convinced. "I'm confused."

"We all are, and it doesn't help the fact that girls play mind games." Nico said searching the girls that were available.

"We don't play mind games. Boys are just too dense too pick up on hints." Annabeth said looking at Percy.

"In my defense, we can't tell if your flirting with us, or just being nice." Leo said.

"If you were a bit smarter, you could tell the difference." Thalia said.

"So, does that mean you want to date me?" Leo asked eagerly.

Thalia sighed. "Yes, Leo, I will date you the day you stop being an idiot."

The demigods busted out laughing.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
OMG!!!!!! Thank u thank u thank u for the preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post the whole sooon!!!!!
big smile
like tomorrow?
Like today!!!! I. NEED. MORE. NOW.!!!!!!! *starts hyperventilating and looking like a maniac*
Aw I wished Luke had his memory of serving Kronos that would've made things VERY interesting POST MORE
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!! I need more!!!!!!! It's just too cool to leave alone!!!! Plz tell me ull post soon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smirk
Yes u need to post soon!!
zzz
Need go find out what older demigods do to Luke!!!!!!!
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
post soon i cant wait to see lukes face when he hears about himself
i will post after school
Afters school?! I dont know if I can wait that long!
you need to post NOW please
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
when do you get out of school????????????????????
over a year ago AceJackson said…
Yeah!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
PPOOOSSTTT!!! when do u get out of school? its 6:30 pm at my house! :D
Post!!! Please!!
i got out of school 4 hours ago............
Please post!
I just posted where I did the preview
surprise
AWESOME!!!! O_O Luke likes Annabeth... How the heck is HE gonna react when he finds out about PERCABETH?!?!?!?!?!?! That chapter is gonna be EPIC!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!! So yah, that means that I cant wait till u post more soon!!!!!!!!
laugh
At the end I burst out laughing too. Exept it had to be silent laughter, cause I'm in bed and my moms downstairs. I loved ur chapter!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! I can't wait either^^
Please post more!!!!!
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
O.M.G's.
Luke is an idiot. Wanna know why? Lemme tell you how, darlings.
He honestly thinks that a very pretty, intelligent girl like her would be single?!? Yeah, stupid of him.
I can't WAIT to hear about how Luke reacts. It'll be priceless.
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
Leo Leo.....Leo Leo Leo Leo.....what will we do with u Leo.....
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
smile
POST SOON!!! this is so amazing!!!! i can't wait for next chapter!!!!
Aponimisae@ I know!!!!!!! I mean how many girls so u know that r lik anabeth and single??
^not very many
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
post please
Post soon please!! I need to know how luke reacts to percy amd annabeth dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please post!!
over a year ago gumbee said…
Post pls and hopefully Luke gets thoroughly embarrassed at da news :D
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
im with aponimasie, like a girl like annabeth's gonna stay single for long, and when are you gonna post on yout other forum?
Post soon, pugluv. Thanks^^^^^^
Please post soon!!
Uh, pugluv? When r u posting next on either forum? I need u to post cause I need to find out what happens to Luke.
i dont know if i can post to nighti have a band concert at 6 and have a crap load of math homework, plus i have social studies test tomorrow, but if i finish early, i will post
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
hey I'm in band to I play the alto saxaphone and I hope you have good luck with the concert
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
big smile
Cool beans! Peeps agree with meh! Of course dey would! It's MEH! Lol!
Good luck isn't the term I want... Umm, oh is it: 'Break a leg!'? I think so, so yeah! Eww, math homework, that sucks! :( And a test? Yeesh! I have a Spanish quiz but not a test... Although second tri just started this week, so that might be why... Good luck on it!
yay.. wait awww.. post soon plzes!@@
Too bad u have A test. And math. I feel sorry for u. Well. Try to post soon. Don't worry about it if u don't.
alright, cuz my friend is so AWESOME he TXTED me the answers to the math questions! so lets here it for my AWESOME friend!!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR PUGLUV'S FRIEND!!!!!!
big smile
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
post soon
ok, me loyal fans, i am working on the next pert and its the rest of the chapter!
i claim the 400th comment!!! :D LOL
monkey
I play percussion in my band and my band teacher(whenever i miss a beat or if i do something wrong) he will be all like *****! , by the way that isnt a curse word, i just cant say my name. BUT HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR YOUR AWESOME FRIEND................ POST SOON, UNTIL THEN.............. ENJOY THIS MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cake
NEW PAGE CAKE FOR EVERYONE