The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 940

over a year ago bornhuntress said…
sad
Oh well, it's ok... Post when u can!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
yeah sorry i will have a preview up and the reason why my computer sied was my brother unplugged ot for his phone but its a good thing i wrote it in a composition note book first and thanks THIS IS MY THIRD PAGE i know its not alot to get wxcited about but im a amateur
big smile
Oh, I know about being excited about new pages... I just noticed I am the first comment on the page!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the preview!!!!
thanks bornhuntress (ps LUV the pic) ok heres the chappie

The guy was obviously a coach. His baseball cap was pulled low over his hair, so you could just see his beady eyes. He had a wispy goatee and a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy.

"That's an...interesting comparison" Athena said. Jason just shrugged.

His buff arms and chest pushed against a bright orange polo shirt. His nylon workout pants and Nikes were spotless white. A whistle hung from his neck, and a megaphone was clipped to his belt. He would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five feet zero. When he stood up in the aisle, one of the students called, "Stand up, Coach Hedge!" "I heard that"

"Duh, he was supposed to" Hermes muttered. Aprohdite shot him a shut-up-so-she-can-finish look that made him sink in his throne.

The coach scanned the bus for the offender. Then his eyes fixed on Jason and his scowl deepend. A jolt went down Jason's spine. He was sure the coach knew he didn't belong there. He was going to call Jason out,demand to know what he was doing on the bus-and Jason wouldn't know what to say.

"When do you?" Leo snorted

"All the time actually, your just too busy hitting on every single girl to notice" Jason answered, Leo didn't even bother to argue.

"I don't care, as long it was not one of my hunters" Artemis stated. *She couldn't pinpoint it exactly but she knew he flirted with one of them. She wondered if any other one of the male heroes did. Jason didn't seem the type to flirt, but he did keep looking at Thalia, then again, they had the same last name that couldn't be a coicidence. Percy though admitted he had a girlfriend so it couldn't be one of the Hunters, and when he said all those things about his girlfriend, the future Annabeth had blushed. She put the thoughts aside, the book held the key for the future*

But Coach Hedge looked away and cleared his throat. "We will arrive in five minutes. Stay wit your partner. Don't lose your work sheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes cause any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way." He picked up his basball bat and made like he was hitting a homer.

"Now THAT'S how you keep discipline! You should try it some time Chiron" Ares said with glee.

Chiron sighed "I train demigods Lord Ares, not kill them, thats the monsters job." Everybody looked at him stunned. Chiron was rarely sarcastic. Hestia presumed reading.

Jason looked at the girl next to him. "Can he talk to us that way?" She shrugged. "Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where kids are the animals.'" She said it like it was a joke they'd shared before. "This is some kind of mistake," Jason said. "I'm not supposed to be here." The boy in front of him turned and laughed. "Yeah,right,Jason. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW."

"You stole a BMW! You are our IDOL!" Connor and Travis said together and started bowing.

"How did you steal a BMW?" Aprohdite asked curiously. *She was absolutely sure this was her daughter Piper McLean. For she had blessed her with special powers and she rarely gave the gift to any of her children. She still wan't sure how Drew got the ability though. But right now she was interested in Percy Jackson. He had eyes that matched the sea and dark hair that looked like he rolled out of bed and raked his fingers through it. That was the best kind of beauty in her opinion, it should be natural just like love. She studied older Annabeth, she was sitting right next to Percy with their hands right next to each other and she could tell they wanted to hold hands but they kept glancing nervously at Poseidon and Athena. They were such a cute couple she was going to have fun with their relationship...*

i know its not very long, but its on of my favorites so tell me what you think cuz i might quit since its only three people commenting on this.......................
last edited over a year ago
surprise
DON'T QUIT!!! This is awesome!!! U just have to be promote this fanfic a little more(maybe at the wall page), and of course a little patience since not everybody comments at first and some people have not yet discovered it!! And don't give up that easily! Besides, it's really annoying when somebody starts a fanfic just to stop writing at the best part! Not saying that ur obligated to write this one until the end, just telling u that it would be good if u finished what u started.
Once again, PLEASE DON'T QUIT!!! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Keep on Posting, this is awesome! ~did i spell that right?
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
post soon!!!this is awesome! dont quit! just wait, if this forum expands more will read it, its to new to quit!
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
Cool! Post soon!
I will think about it but i will definitely do it if you post your favorite part
I like the part were chiron like said 'I train demigods not kill them, thats the monsters job! And everyone looked at him like he was crazy(just my opinon)
laugh
same here!! but my fav was when connor and travis are like:"your our idol!" ROFL!!!
^ actually it was "you our IDOL!" lol
laugh
i know! its halarious! LOL!
ok exoct a post in an hour or two
hmmm
you mean expect? right?
It was pretty hilarious. Hurry and post soon i cant take waiting!
mischievous
same here!
SORRY that i couldnt post had to go somewhere this weekend and i have an essay due tuesday so i will have one up tonight
ok guys i have a confession to make, i wasnt really going to stop doing the forum, i just wanted to see how many people would be sad if i stopped and WOW did not expect so much sadness. but what is sad is the fact i have spent more time thinking of what to write on my essay on romeo and juliet than writing on this forum. so heres the continuation.

The girl blushed. "I didn't steal that car, Leo!" "Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you?" He raised his eyebrows at Jason like, Can you believe her? Leo looked like a Latino Santa's elf, with curly black hair, pointy ears, a cheerful,babyish face, and a mischievious smile that told you right away this guy was not to be trusted around matches or sharp objects.

Everyone laughed at the description.
"I don't care about that" Leo stated " what I care about is the fact you said that I looked like I shouldn't be trusted around sharp objects. If I couldn't be trusted then you and Piper wouldn't be alive"

"Don't forget matches" Percy muttered which caused Annabeth, Thalia,Grover,Nico and the younfer generation to laugh.

His long, nimble fingers wouldn't stop moving-drumming on the seat, sweepimg his hair behind his ears, fiddling with the buttons on his army fatigue. Either the kid was naturally hyper or he was hopped up on enough sugar and caffiene to give a heart attack to a water bufflao.

"Hold on!" Connor yelled "Let me get paper and pencil, that would be an AWESOME prank!"

" Would be? Don't you mean will be" Hermes corrected.

"Connor, I swear if I see one water buffalo spazing out" you will regret it in the furure" Annabeth said her eyes stormy.

"Alright, alright" Travis said looking down but Piper could've swore she saw him wink at Connor.

"Anyway," Leo said, "I hope you've got got your worksheet, 'cause I used mine for spit wad days ago. Why are you looking at me like that? Did somebody draw on my face again?" "I don't know you," Jason said. Leo gave him a crocodile grin. "Sure I'm not your bestfriend. I'm his evil clone."

"DUDE you are hilarious!" Connor and Travis chorused. Everyone groaned.

"Leo Valdez!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front "Problem back there?" Leo winked at Jason. "Watch this." Leo turned to the front "Sorry, Coach! I'm having trouble hearing you. Could you use your megaphone, please?" Coach Hedge grunted like he was pleased to have an excuse.

"Like he needed an excuse" Piper muttered.

He unclipped the megaphone from his belt and continued giving dorections, but his voice came out like Darth Vader's. The kids cracked up.

So did the gods and demigods.

The coach tried again, but this the megaphone blared: "The cow says moo!" The kids howled and the Coach slammed down the megaphone. "Valdez!"

"I think Leo might be a Hermes kid" Apollo said while slapping his knee.

"He's not, but I would LOVE it if he was" Hermes said while his cadecus was shaking from laughter.

"Aww! But I agree with Hermes. He would be an AWESOME kid" Hades said. Everybody looked at him blankly. "What?" Not somethin you expected the Lord of the Dead to say. Nico, Thalia ,Annabeth, and Percy just shook their head.

All the demigods were rolling on the floor with laughter.

"Seriously" Hazel and Frank said in harmony which made them blush.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Conor said micheviously.

"It looks like somebody is a little flirtsy" Travis said teasingly. "Speaking of which, Annabeth what's my shot with you in the future?" He asked moving toward Annabeth raising his eyebrows. Percy snorted.

"What?" Athena asked *She had a suspension that her older daughter Annabeth was dating Percy. That was fine with her, he seemed like a nice guy but what was unsettling about him was his eyes.Sea green. They reminded her of Poseidon's.If he was somehow, the son of Poseidon, he would have no chance with her daughter. Annabeth was into smart guys that had a sense of humor. She hoped the book would reveal who the other six demigods parents were. The suspense was killing her.*

"Travis, you have about much of a shot with me as Percy can shoot a bullseye at camp." Annabeth said this made the half-bloods double over. Travis looked at Percy. Percy shook his head.

Percy nodded his head "I can't shoot a bulls eye to save my life, well I can to save my girlfriend but thats another story."

"Besides, I already have a boyfriend" Annabeth said smiling "And he is the best." This made Percy blush.

"What's he like?" Y Annabeth asked *she was curious about her future boyfriend. The only person that made her smile like that was Luke.*

Her older self just smiled. "Nice try, but if I told you, I don't know how the future will be. And I wouldn't want to risk anything if it meant that I couldn't be with my boyfriend I already lost him once" She said sadily.

"Annabeth that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard" Aprohdite said "And I have witness many love stories.

"Wait does that mean that you stalk people?" Hermes asked innocently

Aprohdite shot him a death glare.

"He does have a point" Zeus said

Ditto to Zeus.

"Alright can we continue the story?" Silena pleaded

"I never thought I would see the day when Silena would want to read" Connor said in mock surprise.

"Wow" Percy said

"What?" Connor asked

"You just said, and I quote, 'I never thought'" Leo said snickering.

Everybody laughed while Connor's face turned red.

Alright this is it for today. This took me FOREVER and its also my favorite. Tell me your favorite part and again I know its not the whole chapter, but I think this is the funniest. I think im going to start doing it in sections, I know it will take longer but it will also keep me from getting frustrated with it
over a year ago magic-cow said…
That waS SOO FUNNY. IT WAS UM........... GREAT..... AWSOME
sad
you say it like its a bad thing.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
wow im up to almost 100 posts and I have only had this forum for a week. For the 100th post I will do a WHOLE chapter. It may take a couple hours to post since I have a short attention span (curse you ADHD) but DON'T post so much I can't post a story. I want to have at least ONE part of the story on each page.

p.s. the next post is gonna be up tonight!!!!!
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
surprise
DONT QUIT!
Keep on posting please!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
I like it!!! Please post I have no life and need to read this awesome forum JK about no life but....you get the point....
smirk
alright next one is gonna be up in two hours
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
YAY! I CAN WAIT! i just started reading this and i think its very creative!
Piper stiffled a laugh. "My God, Leo. How did you do that?"

"My God?" Clarisse asked with a confused look on her face.

"Hey, I didn't know you had a god, cuz if you do I want one!" Connor joked causing everyone to groan. Katie slapped him upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Connor asked rubbing his head where he got hit.

"I would like to finish the book before I go insane" Katie answered *she was getting tired of all the starting and stopping with the book. She wanted to know who The Lost Hero was.*

"Too late" Connor said causing Grover, Leo and of course, Travis to laugh. He received a hit to the head too. This time by Annabeth.

"Whats with all the hitting?" Beckendorf asked

"We wouldn't have to hit these two if they would stop with the remarks" Y Annabeth pointed out she said giving a glare to them.

"Alright, how about this, the gods will read the book here and we can create a temporary cabin that looks like the Big House's rec. room so the demigods can read another copy of it so there won't be so many interruptions" Dionysus said dryly.

"That's not a bad idea" Athena murmured. Together fourteen powerful gods used their powers to create a cabin so the half-bloods can read it seperately.

Chiron decided to read while the rest filled in the following present: Thalia was on the left, Travis and Connor were sitting next to each other still rubbing their heads, with Katie and Silena on either side of them. Beckendorf was next to Silena than as followed, Grover, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Percy and Annabeth (nobody really knew why except the future demigods) Frank, Hazel, Will, Y Grover, Chiron (to keep them from killing each other) Y Annabeth and Clarisse.

alright I know this is the shortest post in the history of shortest posts (is that even possible?) but this is also has something you didn't see coming. Besides, it was getting hard to fit 34 differnet people in at once. Don't worry the gods will make appearances and this should make it easier on everybody.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
postt soonnnn
And i thought mine took forever! lol
mischievous
post soon this is really good!
ok time for an important announcement *trumpets play* the time has come for the contest for the next chapter!!! here are the rules:

1.) No cussing the worst that will be allowed is crap,freak or frik (however you spell it) and of course hellhound

2.)No adding any characters

3.)All submissions MUST be by friday

4.)No stealing other authors ideas from other forums UNLESS you wrote it in your forum

thats about it this is your time to put anything in the chapter that you would think would be funny. PLEASE submit the next chapter if you want to participate. AND if you are the winner I will dedicate a WHOLE chapter to you (and we ALL know that im terrible at writing long chapters) PLEASE SOMEBODY SUBMIT NO MATTER HOW BAD AN AUTHOR YOU ARE. EVERYBODY CAN WRITE.
over a year ago Gracyia_23 said…
laugh
This is really good. I won't be in the contest because I can't write but this is really cool.
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Question: are we writing a chapter or are we just writing stuff?

I'm confused.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
writing a part of it so ppl can vote which is the best
^ you are writing the next chapter or part of it (optional) and if you are the winner you:

Will have a WHOLE chapter dedicated to you and if this turns into a popular forum I will have your most recent forum in my summary at the top.

I know the prizes aren't that good but its all I can do
big smile
wow! this made popular content!
cake
^ i know i JUST posted on your forum how this and your forum "The Unknown Hero" made the "popular content" Good Job, here have a cupcake
big smile
Congrats!!! Must be awesome to be in popular content!!!!!
Post soon
^its a contest, post part of the chapter if you want rules are stated above
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
i think you shuold post it it is very good and no one is posting soo...
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
cool
I liked the short chapter though I didn't get the seating arrangments
Ok if we must post a chapter please post. I would post a chapter but I dont own the book.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
hey, you guys keep making it funny, and i won't be able to read it in class. the teacher is giving me the keep-it-down-and-no-laughing-at-a-computer look that creep's me out.

btw, i get to watch a movie in about an hour. something like that.
it's Captan America. lol
which part of it was funny to you?
crying
Post.
sad
Will ya post soon!!! Please?
over a year ago ApolloGraecus said…
laugh
Hi I just found this and its freaking hilarious. Can I help?

PS do I get a prop for commenting jk
big smile
i claim the 1 hundreth comment!