The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 901-940 of 940

over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
plzz post!! i just got addicted to your forum and i love it!!plzzz post!!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
POST!!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssss­sss­eee­eee­eee­e!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
pppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooosssss­sss­sss­ttt­ttt­t!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

*translation-please post*
over a year ago Cassidy_MDBC said…
please post
big smile
ppoooosstt!
sunny
plzzz post!!
crying
their was 911 posts and i had to change that so hear is my post

pppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssss­sse­eee­eee­eee­e pppppppooooossssssttttttttt aaaaa ccccchhhhhhhhhaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

*translation-plz post a chappy*
plz post!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
you people do know that anyone can post right?
cloudy
yeah, but i dont have the book. i borrowed it from a friend when i read it so....yeah. can someone please post though?
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Ok break over I'm reading"Athena said
and headed east,icy wind ripping straight thourgh Piper's jacker.Behind them,more storm clouds were gathering.The chariot lurched and bumped.It had no seat belts and the back was wide open,so Piper wondered if Jason would catch her again if she fell.That had been the most disturbing part of the morning-not that Jason could fly,but that he'd held her in his arms and yet didn't know who she was.
"Oh the horror"said Nico recieving glares andd smacks on the bac of the head from Jason and Piper who blushed"Enough with the love tap and contiune to book Athena"Artemis said
All semester she'd worked on a relationship,trying to get Jason to notice her as more than a friend Finally she'd gotton the big dope to kiss her.
"Wow took you long enough both of you"Aprodite said then cooked which made Jason and Piper blush
The last few weeks had been the best of her life.And then,three nights ago,the dream had ruined everything-that horrible voice,giving her horrible news.She hadn't told anyone about it,not even Jason
"What was the horrible news"Luke asked"Not tellin it tells in the book hopefully"
.Now she didn't have him.It was like someone had wiped his memory,
"Wow I was"Jason said and blushed relizing what he said
and she was stuck in the worst "do over"of all time.Jason stood right next to her:those sky blue eyes,close-cropped blond hair,that cute little scar on his upper lip.His face was kind and gentle,but always a little sad.And he just stared at the horizon,not even noticing her.
"5 minute break time"Athena declared"And Artemis is reading next"
I will post 5-30 minutes later aleast if not i'm offline
LOVE IT. BTW HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE?
smirk
only took a month but somebody finally posted. well done guys
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Please post the next chappie. & yes ive seen the hunger games. It was amazing!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Someone post soon please!
Please someone post!
over a year ago lolking said…
post next chapter please and im going to see the hunger games tomarrow
last edited over a year ago
please post!! i saw the movie and i just finished the book and they're both awesome!!!
over a year ago thilahector said…
what chapter are we on ??
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
3rd i think. the one where it's Pipers PoV for the first time.
over a year ago thilahector said…
or okay
big smile
please post soon!!
over a year ago demigod-jed said…
link
plz post someone!
big smile
PLEASE POST!!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
I IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE CHCIKENS CAN CROSS THE ROAD WITHOUT THEIR MOTIVES BEING QESTIONED!
mischievous
and when life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
angelic
hey if anyone here cares, i am posting again on my forum, the unknown hero.
ok, what do you guys think about the idea of e posting what i was going to put when the gods found out about percy and annabeth dating? i dont have as much time as i used to, but i could still post select parts. what do you guys think?
laugh
maybe try showing athena freaking out and trying to blast percy and percy says she couldnt kill him if she tried and the gods try to fight percy, everyone of them, that would be cool, oh and and luke trying not to have a brain anurism.
Yeah and do everyone's reaction at the end of the book when jjason says "Percy Jackson is at the Roman camp. And he probably doesn't even remember who he is." Or something like that. That parts my favorite. Oh and do Thalia meeting Jason!
big smile
those ideas sounds really cool!!
big smile
oh yeah!! do the thalia/jason/leo meeting in the cave!! i love that part!!
hey guys, check out this club i just made. its new so there isnt much on it yet but still...
link
over a year ago trivia101 said…
This used to be soooo popular
were did everyone go? :(
Well, considering that I havn't posted in months, and when people DO check it, its just that someone commented
plz post!
smile
havent been on here for a while but nice job puggyluv98 and others, its going good!
over a year ago maplestar59734 said…
Post plz plz plz plz