The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 940

over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
hahahaha awesome double authors
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
laugh
OMG post soon HAHAHA the funniest thing HAHAHA and I agree with bornhuntress that would be awesome
over a year ago Funky-girl22 said…
that was actaully aswome :)
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I am going to do Percy PoV and then the book okay:

Percy's PoV
After Annabeth threw Percy the invisibility cap,He ran. Percy didn't stop until He was at the elevator. Percy stopped to catch his breath.
If I had been there any longer Athena would have killed me. Then Luke would gut me like a fish. Percy thought to himself, still panting.
His dad was okay about the whole thing. At least, that was what Percy hoping for. He knew Luke was totally mad. Percy saw the smirk on his face when (I dont know whose reading) Leo (okay now its Leo) read that line, that sent Annabeth and Percy into a panicked mode.

Back in the Throne Room (Connor and Travis are still unconscious.)

Athena rolled her eyes in disgust. Poseidon shook his head, like Wow I can't believe Percy did this . Everyone(but Connor, Travis and Hermes), was dead silent. Ares looked over to say something to Hermes, but Hermes wasn't there, neither was Connor and Travis. "WAR TIME!" Ares shouted. Everyone got confused, then got ready for the prank.
Everyone was suited up. "We are going to send Jason, Piper, Leo, Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, Luke, younger Annabeth, and Apollo, to search for the prank-idiots," Athena said, while everyone was grabbing on to their weapons. "Everybody else will guard the throne room." Everybody nodded and Jason, Piper, Leo, Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, Y Annabeth, Luke, and Apollo went towards the entrance.
sorry I couldnt I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
ok, back up a sec, they STILL do not know who percy, nico, frank, hazel, piper, leo, or jasons paarents are, just to clear that up, and i probally shouldve metioned that if your going to post, it must also have part of the book in it
Sorry,
Long story short, It wasn't a prank. Hermes, was just trying to help his sons.

Chapter III
Piper
"Quick question," Leo said. "Why is the chapter called Piper?"
Cue face palms.
After a morning of storm spirits, goat men
"What's wrong with goat men?" Travis asked, his right arm in a cast.
Piper shrugged.
, and flying boyfriends,
Piper and Jason turned bright red.
Aphrodite cooed.
Piper should've been losing her mind. Instead, all she felt was dread.
"Does it have to do with you-know-what?" Leo murmured. This book held all their secrets. Secrets that should be kept.
Piper smacked Leo and nodded at once.
over a year ago thaliagrace74 said…
big smile
that was great!!! whos posting next and dose percy ever come back?
i was looking for previews for the Demigod Diaries, is will be released August 14, 2012 and some of the stories are Luke's point of of view when he, Thalia and Annabeth journey to Camp Half-Blood, Leo's point of view when hes working on the Argo II and needs Jason and Pipers help when their missing an important item to finish the ship, and I save the best for last, Percy and Annabeth's date that is interrupted when Hermes asks for their help to retreive his staff. It's in Percy's point of view and this takes place between The Last Olympian and The Lost Hero. The Demigod Diaries is 224 pages and contains interviews with the campers
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
angry
yaaaaaaaay can't wait doesn't it have the first chapter of the next book like demigod files did? oh my gods I WANT THAT BOOK!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
someone POST SOON!!! :D
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
thx so much for telling me i can't wait for MoA and the DD (Denigod Diaries)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
laugh
by the way i found a pic of the front cover of DD on the Amazon's website! (hee hee, of course the Amazons have it before Barnes and Noble dose.)
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
I NEED DEMIGOD DIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO AWESOME, I HOPE HERMES' INTERRUPTION IS RLLY AWKWARD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
(Why do i always put so many 'o's in Soooooooooooooooooon???? xD oh well.)
some one please post soon this is one of the best forums here! *puppy face*
well, you can only pre order The Demigod Diaries, it still comes out August 14, 2012
big smile
Will anyone post find out tonight on.........

DEMIGODS READ

E. P. I. C.
over a year ago hp1214 said…
Post soon pls
big smile
I'll post sorry if short and not good first time

Percy came in and Athena was giving him the death glare as he sat down
"continue reading" He said while watching Athena to make sure she didn't sneak up on him with the ball of energy
Thalia cleared her throat and continued reading
IT'S STARTING,SHE THOUGHT. JUST LIKE THE DREAM SAID
Leo was starting to say something but stopped when he noticed the death glare thalia was giving him
"dont.talk.!!"
"Drama queen," next thing Leo knew he was smoking from a lightning bolt Thalia and Jason gave him
"Can we read now" Conner and Travis said in ulision(don't know what the word is sorry)
Everyone gasped but Thalia just went on reading
SHE STOOD IN THE BACK OF THE CHARIOT WITH LEO AND JASON,WHILE THE BALD GUY
everyone started to laugh no one could hold it in and Hermes had milk coming out of his nose which really didn't help with the laughing."hey thalia can I read" asked Leo but Thalia just hit him on the head and he passed out.
BUTCH,HANDELD THE REINS, AND THE BLONDE GIRL ANNABETH, ADJUSTED A BRONZE NAVIGATION DEVICE.
Nico started to grab the book but Jason said "hold on emo boy your NOT going to read"
"IM NOT EMO" he wailed
"sure you arn't" everyone said in ulision
"Back to reading shall we" Clarrisa said
Gasp was sent all over the room
THEY ROSE OVER THE GRAND CANYON
Leo,Jason,and piper still shuttered at that first accounter
"I can still see the girls digging me"Leo joked but. Then got a slap to the head by every girl and goddes in the room.
I will post maybe later if u guys like it I'm on my phone so I'll go on the computer next time
hahaha! YES DEMIGOD DIARIES! HOw come i didn't hear that before...
big smile
Rick's son Haley also made a story in the book! Awesome!
big smile
please post soon!!!!
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Story epic!!!
Demigod diaries EPIC!!!!
over a year ago thaliagrace74 said…
big smile
please post soooooon!!!!!!!!!!!
if you go to rickriordan.com, and scroll to the bottom page, theres a picture of what the Demigod Diaries look like
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Lol.

That post was what I was waiting for!
I knew Sthena was going to try to kill Percy!
hahahaha!
Post soon, please!
there is also another story about what happend to the demigods who served kronos and what happend to them after the war, its in the point of view of a demigod in kronos army
over a year ago Nemisis said…
mischievous
post soon!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
smile
omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love te chappies and now I have something else to torture me! Demigod diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't he relese it like, march 31?! Cause like now I want to read it so bad!!!!!!! (just so u know I would've come on earlier but I had hw and wifi problems:()
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
LOVVED IT! post soon!!! XP
over a year ago natroxman said…
whos posts now???
cool
SOMEONE POST I already did didn't I?!? So someone else mine are NEVER funny POST NOW!!!
big smile
please post!
big smile
post!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
POST!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST !!!!!!!!!!!
This is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
POST! I have to read something until the demigod diaries and the MoA comes out! Why cant they come out sooner? Another six months! :(
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
Okay demigod diaries is coming in august thTs horrible if u ask me shud be coming today wink wink
big smile
someone please post!
i know a way to cure your impatientness. read the demigod diaries. ;)
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I'm going to kill myself with impatienceness(doubt that's a word)
over a year ago swiftwater said…
worried
don't I know all girls have the thought, but fanpop isn't a 1/10000 reason to die
mischievous
someone seriously post or i'll send Gaea after you!
someone post soon!
pritty plz post soon!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
laugh
Those posts were frickin awesome!!!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
pooooost!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
POST SOON, PLEASE!!!!!