The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2192

over a year ago aqualad said…
To you corrected and kk fortune ass crack shut your trap
over a year ago corrected said…
what did u tell me to suck
i dnt know what it means?
Nvm
??????????????YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????­???
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
tongue
sooo wrong ... the forum is just........ :( whtever read wht u like
whos posting???
Dnt wry about it
should i google search it since u wont tell me
or i can check dictionary.com
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
fudge off, jerk D:<
im only like 10 though so u should tell me just in case i end up google seacrhing somehing bad
crying
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­ww!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
y didnt u tell me
i google searched it and that wasnt appropriate at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM REPORTING U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
last edited over a year ago
i said it was wrong ... wasnt tht enough??? its not my fault u didnt wait
im srry u looked tht up... oh yea ignore the swearin (;
Blahhhhhhhhb
over a year ago meredog said…
SHUT UP ALL OF U RIGHT NOW!!!!! Aqualad look.... when u said to corrected to welll u know.... I rly almost puked.... I knew what that was and that is gross..... and yes sis I'm fine and our bubby is older then us.... but I don't think he likes being called bubby.... lol!!! Now kkw my anger amuses u? Ooook then..... and cuz when I say Mary yes I mean u! Who else? Lol!
angry
If someone calls someone else a name or something like then I am done with this story. And don't think I won't yell at u cuz I will. Wow! Gone for one day and miss so much!
^ LOL! And really, Aqualad, is you're going to say things like that then get the hell off Fanpop. Go to that website where you talk to stangers who are freaks.
to a 10-year-old ? tht just plain sad :( NO NAME CALLIN unless its a good name :P
thts so creeepyyyyyy tlkin to strangers ??? man most of em. are perverts yet my friend still tlks to them ...do not approve tht!
meh
Kkw1700 don't make me stop this story.... don't think I wont.....
crying
but u cant stop the story!!!!!!!!! i luv it too much !!!!!!!
cool
^im not but if I have to I will....
So meredog am i still co writer or whT?
-confzzled-
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
big smile
Hello! :D
btw, it's my birthday!
Haha
Haha
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
happy bday blaze!!!!! XD the pic lmaoo
cake
HAPPY BURTHDAIIIIII BLAZE!!!!!!
happy birthdai to u . u live in a zoo. u look like a monkey u smell like one too! ---> how u like tht? i dont noe how u look or smell or live so dont take it personally. its shorter to write then the full happi burtdaii song and idk how old u r .
so like in conclusion HAPPI BURTHDAIII
u can have cake
lmfaooo pictures go a long way :P
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
//mary where did you go??
blush
Hey!!!! I'm here!!!! Sry I was at the movies with- um.... never mind..... it was no body...... HAPPY BDAY BLAZE!!!!!! UR AMAZING!!!!!! Say what u want for ur bday! U know... somthing I can do on here.... idk what though.... unless u want me to write another chapi right now.... lol! I will if u want!
yes! post now
so is aqualad still cowriter?
btw i was joking. im not really 10 and i didnt look it up because i already knew but still it was a horrible thing to say, i would expext u would take offense to that
laugh
I rly would..... ill post when I get home!

yahhhhhhhhh posttttttt

xP
I AM FROM TENNESSEE AND WE DO NOT TZLK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
STEROTYE!!!!!!!!
GODS!!!!!!!
so can u plzzz tell me if u still hav a co-writer or not. u have been avoiding the question. plz give me an answer or just tell me if u dont want to answer right now
I am irratated at Hera's daughter
sad
Ummmm...... I... ummm....
^who is that?
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
tongue
Abbey she didn't actually mean Texas--er Tennessee sorry xD she was talkin bout cowboys, not Tennessee or the south in general.

dayummm my icon creeps me out now .____.
big smile
Thanks guys, Mary, do you want your descendant in my story?
Alvin has his = Kayson Ewing, son of Triton
big smile
U can if u want! U don't have to!
Yeah I want to, I'll try to make them get a good part, if not, they will have a short scene, I need name, appearance, god parent.
Roses are red, violets are blue.
A face likes yours belongs in the zoo
Please don't be sad, cause I'll be there with you
Not in the cage....

But laughing at you!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
the final moment has arrived....who shall win?
the final moment has arrived....who shall win?
Yep....
Yep....
big smile
Lol!!!!! Blaze I love u!!!!! Blaze my name can Ashley Thompson (first name that popped in head... unless u want my real name Mary Aguado) appearance is long curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and tan! O and i always wear a t-shirt and jean shorts if u need to know that. Godly parent Poseidon of course!!
big smile
Okay, thanks.
big smile
im srry abbey didnt mean tht to offend u ... just fun to say ... ill change it
im hera's daughter xP
lmfao yup battle for life
monkey
LOLL BLAZE XD

OMG that annoys me so much too! Peolple who think we tawk laik dis. WE ARE CIVILLIZED AND DONT RIDE HORSES EVERYWHERE. Okay, maybe we have a bit of a twang, and we say yall, and we have rodeos, but that doesnt make us stupid cowboys. Now there may be a quaint little town in the middle of nowhere, like Chappell Hill, or Brenham (Blue Bell Creamery! :D YUM!) But we bave the fourth largest city in the U.S. (YEAH ASTROS! EVEN THOUH THEY SUCK! :D) plus Dallas, Austin, and Galveston. SO STFU ABOUT IT.

... LOL I got a little carried away there xD The last line is usually what I say to people ;D
laugh
^lol!!! I have nothing against Texas!!! My best friend was adopted there!!!! Anyway I'm gonna start to write on here....
big smile
my friends from texas but he lost his accent
gosh guys i meant like those movies i wouldn't call u guys cowboys :P dont take it personally
laugh
ok lesson learned
people from the south are NOT cowboys.....they are hillbillys
jkkjkjkkjkjkkjkjkjkkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjk lol
laugh
LOL!