Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 16238

over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I have to force myself to watch eppy's with Kate in! Think its just because i love Ziva, the only eppy i really enjoy without Ziva is SWAK and i think that eppy speaks for itself!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Me too! Moonlighting seems to be really good! And then the finale episodes... That will be great!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Hey guys! I feel like we haven't spoken in forever! :(
Hope you've all been well :)
Yes, the upcoming episodes all look amazing! I can't wait for Wednesday, gonna race home and watch it straight away! I've been slowly dying with new episodes!
I've the same feeling. That's because of the long breaks, I think.
Switching on the computer will be the first thing on Wednesday. I want to live in the USA and watch the new episodes in TV.
big smile
Yeah all you americans are so lucky! Having to wait an extra day is so unfair! But i'm dead excited :)
Hehe, just think about those poor people who can't watch it on the internet :( If I was one of those people, I don't know what I'd do!

Everyone read the new spoiler about the finale? I'm still reeling. On the one hand I'm happy about the McAbby thing, but on the other.... I have a not so good feeling.
worried
Yeah, i just went a few days without the net cause my pc had a virus! Soooooo glad i got it fixed in time for the new eppy!

Yeah i red the spoiler, i'm really worried. I think more by the fact that they've changed the origional scripted ending! That means all bets are off, anything can happen! Pretty much forget everything we've been told as its now not safe for any of them! I hope they still don't plan on killing anyone off :O
I think "Moonlighting" is definitely gonna have something to do with the finale. Especially with Vance's ulterior motive concerning Gibbs past. I mean, WTH is going on? I thought that Vance had the dodgy past, not Gibbs! And, yeah, the changed ending is plaguing my mind too. I'm thinking it's something to do with Lee, considering that Gibbs shot her, even though she told him to do it. I seriously hope that Gibbs, doesn't leave, he can't. NCIS wouldn't be the same without him. They proved that in "Shalom".
hmmm
Surely Mark Harmon wouldn't leave when the show is as popular as it is! Its a number 1 show in America, surely DPB wouldn't get rid of one of the characters that make the show what it is! If thats their plan to get rid of Gibbs then they are making a big mistake! I really hope they are making us worry for nothing and that everything is gonna be all peachy at the begining of season 8...
Hopefully. But that's just cruel. XD
smile
Yeah but thats the way Shane Brennan's warped mind works!
laugh
Well, it certainly gets the ratings, so he can do whatever he wants! XD
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Didn't someone (Coté?) say the events in the last episodes of season 7 would affect Gibbs during the beginning of season 8? At least we know he's back for a while. I don't think he's leaving, anyway.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Hey Aurora.
Random question: do you write fanfiction in Spanish?
over a year ago maddy12 said…
smile
Hey girls :) !
Jenn, I do. Actually, I only write fanfiction in Spanish. I tried in English in the past, but I don't feel comfortable enough, I always have the feelings I can't get the exact words to express what I want. My penname at ff.net is Spanish-little-girl, in case you wanna take a look ;)

Hi there, Maddy!
Yeah! That's what I thought. I read one of I had thought was yours, and it was, on another site when I was randomly NCIS websurfing. (I had to read it veryyy slowly. . .because my Spanish isn't great. I'm still in the very long learning process) and it was amazing! I forgot the title; it was the one about Somalia from Ziva's point of view. It was very dark, true, but I especially liked the part about Tony at the end. . . very emotional and believable.
:D
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi all! That new article has me reeling, I seriously am worried! On the upside we (in the US) only have 25 hours & 36 minutes until the new eppy. I'm so excited, but I know it's going to set these motions into effect, which I really don't want b/c I'm worried... ahh....
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
Anyone whose guts are churning just from thinking about tomorrow's ep?
heart
Totallllyyy
over a year ago Blue85 said…
I'm actually losing sleep over it, which is unusual for me. I don't know why, though. I just hope it's worth it.
big smile
Well by this time tomo a majority of us will have seen it! I hope we get some Tiva, that would be great! :)
heart
I want to watch Moonlight now. (I sound like a little girl... lol)
I would do ANYTHING for Tiva moments!
And I hope we'll get some in the finale too.
heart
Only 10 hours & 40 minutes to go until we see it in the US! <3
heart
^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[To those interested, please read my new fanfic. Thanks :)

link

btw, Jenna, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of your fanfic. Oh, the intrigue.

heart
=] 10 hours & 23 minutes (and counting!)

I already read & commented on it. lol

I'm glad you are looking forward to Chapter 6, I never even imagined I would take it so far. I thought just a simple 1-2 chapter fanfic and move on, but it hasn't worked out that way. I'm already thinking 2 chapters ahead... so we'll see how it plays out on paper. =]
heart
I've written a new fanfiction: You changed me
If you want to read it, here's the link.

link
heart
4 hours, 52 minutes and counting! <3
OMG! I just saw an interview with MW on The Early Show and there was a small clip of "Obsession".

Ziva starts ranting about something, and then Tony walks in. She asks him why he didn't tell them about him being in a "commited relationship"! And then he goes all smiley, and says "With who?", then they say this name [I can't remember it] and then he says something and then McGee's all, "Since 7:14 this morning." and then Tony's like "I left her place at 7!" Then it stopped!

I could have died RIGHT THERE on the floor! I need to calm down, help me!
heart
I know just how you are feeling Dani... I saw that clip bright and early this morning while doing my work (b/c I'm working at home today). I don't even wanna think about it.
Yeah. I saw it too, just now. I think that we should wait and see what happens before getting too concerned about it out of context.
Those who wished for a jealous Ziva may just be getting their wish ;)
I, for one, am not included in that. I don't like either of them jealous-it's hard for me to watch.
Hey, have ya'll seen the clip from MW on Regis and Kelly? It is an extended version of that on the early show.
:'(
It makes me sad.
I feel like I've already seen most of this episode, :)
I don't want to watch it after you've put that crying face, Jenn. :(
Okay, maybe I'm a little dramatic. . .
:(
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
Hey, Dannii! Can you add me onto the list, please? XD

BTW, I'm just curious, but is there still darkness over the UK because of that Volcano With The Long Name Which I Am to Lazy to Attempt to Spell?!? I heard that it's still erupting...
Yeah sure, Janie!
Not really, our area hasn't been affected.

BTW, who else thought that Chelsea Lately was really rude to MW when she interviewed him? I did.
tongue
I haven't seen that video yet. Is it on the NCIS spot or on youtube? I'll go check it out.

Now, Nancy Grace is rude, though! (Random thought) I've seen some of her videos, she is so mean to victims; she caused one woman to kill herself a day after the interview, and then she never apologized and instead said that the woman was filled with "guilt". And then there was the interview with her & Elizabeth Smarts, a girl who was held captive by some crazy guy for years, and she was such a b**** to Smarts!

^^^ Wow...I don't even know where that long rant came out of. I think that happened when I read the word "rude". =P
She is so rude! She actually had no sympathy whatsoever and then she just kept pressing her even though she said that she didn't wanna talk about it!

And OMG, Jenn, I went to watch that extended clip on the Regis and Kelly show, I just couldn't help myself. There's part of me that doesn't believe what he said.
I know! I absolutely hate her! Why do they let stupid people like her have their own shows?!? It's like she actually enjoys making the victims uncomfortable. =(

OMG I so want to see what happened in that MW interview.

Is anyone else excited about the new Obsession promo? Any ideas on what will happen?!?
It's on YouTube, Janie.
I'm apprehensive, mostly.

Oh, I couldn't find it.
It said that the video was taken down by the person because of some copyright claims or something.
smile
Hi there, girls!

I've had a weird NCIS dream. It didn't really make sense, but anyway. I worked with the team, only I wasn't really part of the team. We were in a city with really narrow streets and lots of slopes. We had to get away from Ziva's dad. She gave no details, she just said horrible things would happen to us if we got caught. We -McGee, Tony, Ziva, a witness and me. No Gibbs :(- ran to our car and stayed on the outside. Ziva was thoughtful, as if she'd forgotten something. I asked her who was driving, she said nothing. I dared shout at her "F*ck, Ziva, who's driving?!". She gave me the keys :D Driving like mad wasn't easy, but it was so much fun!
Too bad when my sister came to wake me up, I was sleeping with my mouth open. My throat is completely trashed :(
smile
LOL at your dream, Aurora!

Hope your throat gets well soon.
heart
Oh my gosh, that's such a great dream, Aurora!!! I have dreams like that all the time! I had a McAbby one that I'm making into fanfiction, LOL. The only weird thing is that I dreamed a pink flying pony named Pablo into it...0_o
XD

Aw, hope that your throat gets better, Aurora!!! XD
Pablo the Pony for Miss de Pablo. Interesting ;) There were two things that were special about this dream. I've dreamed of NCIS before, but this time I was dreaming in two languages. I spoke English, I yelled at Ziva in English. She answered in Spanish, with an accent from Spain. Actually, Tony and McGee spoke Spanish too, but I and the witness didn't. The other special thing was me shouting at Ziva. I've woken up thinking "Geez, aren't I cool? I yelled at her and not only did I live to tell the tale, but she also let me drive! Squee!". Silly, yeah, so?

My throat finally got better after the umpteenth drink and a couple of pieces of candy.
heart
LOL so glad your throat got better, and yes, you're so cool, Aurora. XD
heart
So... we always wanted to know what their body language meant. We may say that they have a special 'language' just for each other, but maybe this would help us figure out some things, at least.

....now, if only there's a rule for eye!sexing.

[Credits to mimi1029384756 @ photobucket.]
<b> So... we always wanted to know what their body language meant. We may say that they have a specia
smile
Man, I'm so tired after the gym. At least my instructor --Korean tough guy!-- says the way I kick is getting better. Yay! I feel more and more like Ziva.

I'm almost done catching up. Today I've watched "Knockout" and I must say I love Tara! At first I thought she was trouble, but then, when she started giving love tips to Tony and Ziva, I changed my mind completely. That woman shipped Tiva so much!
One of my favourite shippers, Aurora! Along with Nora, Abby, McGee and inadvertently, Sayda :)
heart
Haha, same!!!

Who's Sayda, Dannii? XD